Erotic Game Gone Wrong - Miami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah just looked at Chris and headed for the shower, wondering is this his advanced marketing strategy and me his delivery technique? She said: Coming? as she dropped her pyjamas on the bed and held out her hand to Chris.

Sarah noted Chris took his time closing down his laptop and joining her in the shower.

Sarah as she washed herself and Chris with plenty of suds: So you want Mario to fill my pussy with his sperm don't you and then snuggle up to you as if nothing happened? Have you missed the fact he is a good looking Italian stud that could have almost any single woman he chooses, he is super rich and has a great cock to boot?

Chris just lifted her against the wall of the shower and plunged his cock into her wet love hole needing deep attention. They were not gentle lovers.

As Chris was energetically enjoying her pussy, she lost her husband's face in the shower stream and she had instant recalls of her fucking multitudes of guys in their showers as she finished off her escort assignments every Saturday, big cocks on guys with major stallion bodies, intimidating through to seducing lovers, but all intent in getting as deep into her as they could. The black guy with the bald head, the Latin with his flashing smiles, the Italian with his thick cock, the tall baseballer with a long thin cock, the New Yorker with his ridiculous ego and small cock; it just went on, but this was the part she loved most because she could just close her eyes and enjoy the anonymity of pleasurable sex. This was why she survived, because she knew she really loved sex and the guys were just supplying her needs.