Erotic Games Ch. 04

Story Info
Couple get married and continue role playing.
4.2k words
4.34
27.6k
27

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,597 Followers

I was totally taken by surprise when Meredith had me put on her panties and bring her to orgasm orally. Even more surprising than that was when she had me jack off into her thin panties and cum in them. Then she instructed me to go to sleep. I was intending to fuck my sexy girlfriend as long and hard as I could. I was that turned on. I guess when she told me I was to be the submissive, she really meant it.

The next morning as instructed, I got up and removed the soiled sheets and put a new set on. Then I went into the bathroom and removed the panties. I proceeded to wash them in gentle detergent especially designed for intimate apparel. I hung them on a shower hook and then got ready for work. Meredith made it a habit of getting up early either to go to her clinic or go workout. She gave me that little sly smile along with my morning coffee. I was embarrassed by the night before and was uncertain whether to grasp the moment or stay silent. I needed not have worried.

Meredith said, "You were fantastic last night. I think we should go ahead and get married so that when we play that again, you can be as true submissive husband. What do you think?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am very serious. Do you have any reservations about marrying me?"

"Well, I, I thought that was not on our agenda."

"So you wouldn't marry me, then?"

"I didn't say that."

"Oh, so you would marry me?"

"Of course. I love you."

Since I had played the submissive the evening before, Meredith surprised me. She got down on her knee and said, "Brad. Will you marry me?"

"Yes." Was my answer.

"You don't want to think about it?"

"Why would I need to think about it?" You are gorgeous. You are smart. You are funny."

"Ok, good." She said. "We will do it at city hall soon. We will invite only our families and one friend apiece for Best Man and Maid of Honor. No fanfare, either."

I was shocked by the turn of events in the space of six hours, I had gone from a panty wearing submissive to an engaged man. What was more; Meredith mixed the dominant theme with the submissive theme in such a way that it seemed very mutual and consensual.

Ten days later we were married. She liked the sudden transition saying that it was only a slight change from our already committed relationship. I wondered how this would affect our relationship. It seemed just like she said. It did not affect anything at all. I had no second thoughts and I hoped she did not either. I mean, how on earth could I expect to be in a relationship with anyone any prettier, smarter or with any more self-confidence than Meredith.

Our sex was more traditional for the next couple of weeks. I guess the excitement of being married took over for a while. As we returned more to normal, we began moving toward the more erotic side of our relationship. I loved the fact that Meredith was usually the aggressor in our romance. It made me feel desirable. She would give off subtle gestures that could seem so innocent. A sly smile. A wink. I lick of her tongue over her full lips. Sometimes just a stare. I knew that we were in for another night of make believe. Often the make believe would be followed by a special date night.

When we had gone to the club and I watched her get fingered by another man, we had fucked like animals. That was the closest thing to the real thing we had done. It was spectacular. I was relieved that I did not feel the pangs of jealousy. She even told me that the guy's cock was almost twice as big as mine and I did not worry.

One evening she smiled at me and said, "Get me a glass of wine and meet me in the bedroom, Cuck."

We had read some cuckold stories and both enjoyed them for the steamy sex that was described. This was the first time however that she had used that term. I was a little uncertain how this was going to go, but I was surely game. When I got into the bedroom with her wine, I saw that she had changed into a long sheer white gown. I could see every curve in her very curvy body. She looked stunning. She had even touched up her makeup.

"Get your clothes off, Cuck."

I readily complied. She tossed me a shimmering gold thong. "Put that on, Cuck."

I pulled the shimmering thong up my legs and onto to my hard cock.

"Looks terrible, Cuck. Go in the bathroom and shave that ugly hair off."

I didn't think she was in the mood for an argument, so I did just that. It took a while and I was very careful not to nick my skin. I applied some aloe vera. I knew Meredith used it on her slick pussy to soothe razor burn. I came back out slick below the waist.

"Well, what are you waiting for, Cuck? Get your panties on."

The tone was a little more demanding than normal when she wanted to dominate me. The reference to being a cuckold was a new term. I pulled the thong over my hairless cock and balls.

"Still looks bad, Cuck. Get over here."

She held my balls which were hanging outside the thong. She squeezed and then thumped each one. I drew back a little. My cock started shrinking and my balls drew up some. She placed each testicle inside the thong and pushed it up into my inguinal canal. Now it looked like I didn't have any balls. She pulled the thong up tight and my testicles stayed inside me.

"Looks better, Cuck."

"Now you know that my lover has a big cock and he just shot a load of cum deep inside my pussy."

Following our make believe, I shook my head.

"Well, I need you to get down there and clean me up. This will be your first creampie, Cuck. You better enjoy it. You know how much I wanted to fuck Ted after he fingered me in the club. Well his cock is just as big as I had imagined. He could make two of yours, Cuck."

As excited as I was, this was a little uncomfortable even for me. It was taking on a very real sense. She used the guy's name. I wondered if she wished that he had fucked her instead of fingering her to orgasm. Meredith was really into her dominant role that night and I threw caution out as I let her talk to me and humiliate me. By the time she got through talking, I had agreed to suck the cum from her pussy. She had me start out on my stomach and suck her pussy, but she ended up riding my face unmercifully until she came twice. When she finished and rolled off me, her juices were all over my face and running down to my ears and neck. If I hadn't known better, I would have thought that the guy had actually fucked her. It was so erotic that I never gave a thought to being in bed with her thong on listening to her tell me how big her lover's cock was.

As had become the norm for us, she used my face as a pussy grinder. She let me cum in her panties again. This was definitely becoming one of our favorite scenes. It was twice now and each time she had denied actual sex but allowed me to masturbate. I was in some concern if this was becoming a new phase in our game. Was she turning me into a submissive for some reason only she knew? I was not paranoid and our sex life was great. Just as my concerns started getting ahold of me she told me one evening, "I just love dominating you in our games. How about this weekend, we switch roles? You can do what you want to me or with me. We will go where you wish or stay in or whatever."

I was pleased, but also worried. In fact the last few times we had played, I was the submissive. I was really enjoying that role. It allowed me to show Meredith how much I loved her and how willing I was to please her. I had to make sure that in having her submit to my desires I kept in mind that I needed to respect her in every way. I began devising a plan that would indeed let me be in control, but to also make her aroused and appreciated. There would be no humiliation. She was much too beautiful for me to dig her on anything negative. If anything was wrong with her, it was that she was so beautiful that I feared she might be tempted to find someone more attractive than I am.

I brushed that thought aside quickly. If that were true, our sex life would be getting worse. It was becoming more exciting every day. Over the next week, I spent some time shopping when I got a chance. We had already shopped together, so I knew where to go and I felt comfortable working with some sales ladies. If I had any apprehension, the professional women dispelled this. I am sure they work on commission. I certainly did not seem like a pervert and the women all believed me when I told them that I wanted to surprise my wife for our anniversary by buying her some really nice sexy clothing.

I did buy some nice frilly panties for her and a couple of pairs of lacy crotchless panties. Since some of our sex life now revolved around me eating her pussy. I thought she might enjoy that. The items that I bought for our little adventure were specifically a white half cup bra with light blue trim, a matching pair of crotchless panties, a garter belt to match both of them and a pair of white stilettos. I knew that her nipples would be stretching her top through the thin material. I purchased a black mini skirt with a slit up the back. It was too small and too tight for her luscious ass. The white top scooped way down and would reach nearly to the center of her magnificent breasts. She had no idea that this was going to be my dominant role. I was going to take her out on the streets or mall and leave her while I followed her at a distance. I would again provide for her protection in case something went wrong, but I did not expect anything to go wrong in public. Her log blonde hair and the curvy figure would attract everything. My cock was hard just from the shopping.

As the week went by, my plan was taking shape. I was going to have some fun watching other people watching her in this lusty ensemble, but I had bigger things in mind. I managed to get the new things into a hiding place while she was out. I had everything ready. My plan was to leave around noon on Saturday and get a room in a high end hotel. I would make up some excuse about a business meeting with an out of town boss. I told her that I didn't know when I would be back so our plans for the evening would have to be postponed until another time. After securing a nice room, I settled in for a while to relax and get ready for later. While shopping that week, I had purchased a complete outfit unlike anything else I would wear. I had a friend who was in theatre. I had also contacted him during the week leading up to this special date. My old friend, Bruce, was flamingly gay, but he was an old friend and it did not matter to me.

I had devised a little charade where I was going to surprise Meredith at her birthday. Bruce probably did not buy into the whole story, but it didn't matter. I respected his privacy and spoke well to him and his partner, Lee. While I wore my hair short anyway, he suggested that I shave it completely. He would apply fake facial hair and we would get a dark spray tan. That took up most of the afternoon. The fake mustache and goatee looked terrific and the super dark spray tan made me look Greek or Middle Eastern. I got a pair of tinted glasses. Along with the silk shirt and crazy slacks, Meredith would look right through me. Once set, I had a beer and tried to calm myself until it was time to start texting her my instructions.

Around six o'clock I started texting:

YOU ARE TO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY.

I waited to make sure she had read it. She texted back:

What?

NO QUESTIONS. JUST DO AS YOU ARE TOLD

TAKE A HOT BATH AND SHAVE YOUR LEGS AND PUSSY.

I waited about forty minutes hoping she would comply.

COMB YOUR HAIR ALL THE WAY DOWN YOUR BACK

PUT ON SLUTTY MAKEUP. IT BETTER LOOK GOOD

Where are you? She texted.

I SAID NO QUESTIONS.

GO TO MY OFFICE AND LOOK IN THE CLOSET. YOU WILL FIND YOUR OUTFIT. PUT IT ON.

DRIVE TO WESTGATE MALL. GO TO YOUR FAVORITE SHOE STORE AND BUY A SEXY BUT PRACTICAL PAIR OF THE HIGHEST HEELS THEY HAVE. YOU KNOW THE PLACE. THERE IS A YOUNG TRAINEE THERE TO HELP YOU. FLIRT WITH HIM. OVERWHELM HIM. WATCH HIS COCK.

MAKE SURE YOU OPEN YOUR LEGS WIDE WHEN YOU TRY ON THE HEELS. TRY ON AT LEAST FOUR PAIR.

YOUR SKIRT IS SO SHORT HE WILL BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR PUSSY.

MAKE SURE HE SEES YOUR WET PUSSY LIPS.

GIVE HIM YOUR PHONE NUMBER IF HE ASKS FOR IT.

I knew her favorite store and had seen this young man waiting on many pretty well-heeled ladies before. I gave her plenty of time and found a secluded place to watch. Right on time, she showed up. She was hot and slutty. The top was way too small and the skirt was way too tight. The split in the skirt was straining and you could easily see the garters when she walked. Perfect so far.

Now, another thing about Meredith. Her mother had entered her in little miss beauty pageants when she was growing up. She eventually grew out of the stage, but the training stuck. She carried herself with a perfect upright posture. Later in high school, she was a drum majorette and twirler. So she knows how to strut. When she walks, it is almost like runway models. Her back is straight and it makes her ass look even more prominent. Not to mention those D cups thrust forward.

I was afraid to get too close. She went to the shoe displays and started looking at heels. As I suspected the handsome young man came over to help her. She followed my instructions verbatim. She was laughing and touching his arm. She would bend down to a lover shelf and point to a pair of heels. This guy was soaking up her breasts almost popping out of her top. I managed to get a little closer, but I did not want to seem too interested and blow my cover. She took a seat and the salesman started bringing shoes out. As she tried them on, I could almost see the sweat pouring off him. This I knew to be the most beautiful sight in the world. I could just imagine her spreading those long tanned legs opening up the crotch of those pretty panties framing her slick and probably moist pussy lips. She was very animated and there was no chance that he missed looking down the gun barrel, so to speak of a beautiful vagina. I wish I could have seen it myself.

She took her own sweet time, but eventually she paid for her purchase. She, of course, left the store in the same white platform stilettos she had worn in. I waited for her to get back to her car.

PERFECT. NOW GO TO THE HYATT DOWNTOWN. VALET PARK AND GO TO THE LOUNGE. BE SOCIABLE. DANCE AND DRINK. BEWARE OF STRANGE MEN. THEY ALL WILL WANT TO FUCK YOU. IF YOU GET A REALLY GOOD OFFER, YOU MAY SELL YOUR BODY. ENJOY.

I drove back to the hotel. I already had the room. I decided to give her a good long time before I went down to the lounge. I didn't think anyone would pick her up in the first thirty minutes. However, I did tell her she could sell herself. I am sure I am not the only man who would pay for her pussy.

I finally arrived at the lounge and took a table where I could see the dance floor. There she was dancing with a tall guy in jeans and a striped dress shirt. He towered over her even with her sky high stilettos. She was smoking hot and just about every head in the place was watching her dance in her obscenely short skirt. After the dance, the big guy walked her back to her table. He wanted to linger, but her outstretched hand and smile let him know he had been dismissed.

I watched and waited as a number of men made their pitch.

I texted again:

NOT BAD. ANYONE OFFER TO TAKE YOU HOME YET.

YOU LOOK HOT TO FUCK. MIGHT AS WELL MAKE SOME MONEY, TOO.

It was getting about time to make my move. I didn't want to wait too long in fear that some guy would beat me to the punch. I waited for a lull in the music. I got up and approached her table. I leaned forward and said, "Pretty young lady, would you honor me with a dance?"

I tried to gruffen up my voice and put a little flair into it. I could not tell if she recognized me through the disguise. She nodded and we made our way to the dance floor. In her heels, she was taller than me. I asked her name and she answered, "Tammy".

I was blown away she knew that all prostitutes go by false names. She fully anticipated the role that she was being asked to play. She probably would not make a real prostitute without some proper training. She could have picked up a john before I even showed up if she had been a pro. And pros know how to make the most of their time. I pro could have been on the third customer by now.

We danced and I escorted her back to her table. I bent forward and whispered in her ear, "I am in room 1641. I have five hundred dollars in an envelope up there. If you like you can come up in about ten minutes and see if you might be the one it was intended for."

I dropped two twenties on her table in case she had a bar tab. I walked out of the club and to the elevators. I had no idea if my disguise had worked. For it to seem real, I had to guess.

Ten minutes later, there was a brief knock on the door. I opened it up and greeted her. "Ahh, Tammy. How nice of you to come."

I went over to the table and picked up an envelope with five crisp new $100 bills. I handed it to her and pulled my pants down.

"Suck my cock, Slut."

She got down on her knees and proceeded to give me a special blow job. I would have loved to cum in her mouth, but I had a different plan in mind. I am pretty sure when she saw my cock that she then knew for sure it was me. I stopped her before I blew my load into her mouth.

"Take you top and bra off, slut."

She removed her little top. Her nipples shone smooth and shiny. Her areolas were puffed and her nipples hard. She reached around her back and unsnapped the pretty half bra. She tossed it aside with her top. I nodded at her skirt. She undid it and stepped out of it. I leaned her over the bed and entered her dripping pussy from behind. She had to spread her legs wide so I could reach up and put my little cock into her. I pumped as hard as I could until I exploded inside her pussy.

She leaned forward onto the bed. I was dizzy after shooting my cum into her.

Now the second part of my plan was to start.

"Take your time, slut. I have to get home before my wife gets back. That is some good pussy you are carrying with you, Babe."

She finally spoke. "Thanks for the trick, John. I need to get back home before my husband gets angry with me."

I pulled my gaudy clothes back on and took her bra. "Souvenir." I said. She would have to go back through the lobby with her puffy areolas and hard nipples. It didn't matter anyway the half bra had placed her nipples on display the entire evening. Having already cleared the room, I went out and drove back home. On the way, I started texting her:

WHERE ARE YOU?

I GOT HOME AND YOU WERE GONE.

I AM WORRIED ABOUT YOU.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

I kept this up for the next half hour. She did not answer. I got home, took off my facial hair and waited in the bed. I had taken her bra in and hung it on a chair frame where she could see it. She finally came home. When I heard the back door open, I got up and ran into the kitchen.

"Where have you been?" I screamed.

"Out," she answered.

"Where?" I implored.

"Drinks with girlfriends."

"Oh, yeah, I'll bet. You better not be lying to me, you slut. And dressed like that. It looks like you have been out fucking. Have you?"

"No, Brad. I have not been out fucking other men."

"You better not. If I catch you fucking other guys, I will... I... I will..."

"You will what, Brad?"

"If you haven't been out fucking, why are you dressed like a slut? And where is your bra?"

"It didn't go with this top, Honey."

She was really into this. I stomped back into the bedroom. I was walking around the bed in a 'frenzy'.

I relaxed and looked at her. "Oh, I am sorry, Meredith. Sometimes I just get so upset thinking about you with another man."

"I know, Honey. Just settle down. Do you really think I look like a slut?"

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,597 Followers
12