Erotic Games Ch. 07

Story Info
Couple enter the cuckold lifestyle with BBC.
3.3k words
4.63
47.2k
72

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,580 Followers

We were beyond turning back now. On the way home we talked about both men. Meredith really was hot to fuck Chet. After meeting both guys, I was committed. They provided the possibility for two very different types of experiences. During the drive, Meredith wore a short skirt with a very tiny thong. As we drove and talked more about the black cock cuckolding experience, she began to touch her inner thighs. She traced her fingers up her beautiful tanned legs and let them disappear under her skirt. She wore a thin white top with no bra. Her beautiful silver dollar areolas shone through the material and her nipples pierced the top. She was aroused.

She gently guided her fingers up her legs and talked at the same time.

"Honey, if we fuck, Chet, I imagine it will be very civilized. I think he will take his time with us and get us in the mood. I envision us undressing him slowly. Maybe I can do a little striptease and match him as we remove our clothing. Do you want to be naked also while we fuck?"

She was moving her fingers enticingly up her thighs. As she did, she scooched down in her seat a little and spread her legs. Her skirt rode up higher. Her thong was in view now. I kept glancing back and forth as I drove the interstate. Luckily the traffic was light and our stretch of road was straight.

"I wonder how he will fuck me when the time comes. He seems very sophisticated and he will probably want a lot of foreplay. I want a lot of foreplay and I want you to hold me while he fucks me."

My cock was getting hard just listening to her describe fucking another man while I participated. She was making small circles with her fingers on her pussy. I could see a dark spot forming in the bright thong. She was becoming wetter.

"God, Brad, I want that hard black cock deep in my pussy. Did you see his cock soft? It was so much bigger than yours and it wasn't even hard. I noticed that it was starting to grow as he showed it to us. Can't you just imagine how deep he will be fucking your wife?"

I was leaking into my shorts while she talked. She pulled the thong aside and dipped her finger into her dripping pussy. When she pulled it out she flicked the tip under my nose and deposited her nectar on my upper lip.

"Lick your lips, Honey. Can you taste your hotwife? That is for my black bull. He is going to enter your wife's pussy in front of you. Can't you feel him cum in my pussy, huh? Imagine watching that monster cock split my slick pussy. It will be wonderful. If it is half as good as the last black cock I had, I will be out of my mind."

She took her thong off and rubbed the wet material all over the side of my face. Her skirt was bunched up around her hips and she thrust her fingers sharply into her drenched pussy. I could hear the slurping noises over the road noise. She leaned back in the seat without any recognition of the passing traffic. She shifted her fingers to her hard clit and pressed as she moaned. She let out a sharp scream. I came in my pants. She followed with a shattering orgasm.

As she came down from her orgasm, I asked, "Do you want to call Chet or you want me to arrange it?"

"God, Brad, please call him now. I want to fuck him next weekend. I want to be a black cock slut and I want you to watch."

I dialed the phone number Chet had given us.

Three rings. "Hello."

"Chet, Brad. Can you meet us next Saturday night at the hotel?"

"Sure. Didn't take you guys long to decide. I look forward to it."

We drove on home and looked forward to the next weekend. Meredith decided over the course of the next week to up the ante a little more. We knew the city fairly well and had been to some clubs there. What she suggested was for her to catch an Uber over to the club and have Chet meet her there. She was going to dress hot. I mean really hot. I was to remain in the hotel room and wait for them to come up. I did not agree with her scenario, but she was adamant that Chet was on the up and up. We were not going to tell Chet this, just to keep a little safety net. Meredith set about planning her wardrobe and lingerie. She said that this was going to be something that we would remember so she wanted Chet and me both to be completely satisfied. One thing she did keep up like our naughty trip back home was that she kept referring to "us" when she talked about having sex with Chet. She kept saying things like when "we fuck him" and "when he fucks us".

I thought that was odd and she explained that since we were married her pussy was community property. She said that I had a say in who she had sex with or not. I was amused at how she made this into a shared activity. It pretty much had the desired effect on me. Each day that passed I was more excited and on edge. She not only planned her wardrobe, but we contacted Chet to see if we could move it up to Friday night. Meredith decided that as worked up as we were, one night might not be enough. Things were spinning faster and she was planning on a whole weekend now. She kept bringing home new clothes and lingerie for the big event.

When we finally did leave on Friday around noon, we were again excited and nervous as we drove. Only occasionally did she look at me and sigh. "Can you believe we are really going to do this?"

I smiled and nodded. There was no chance of backing out now. I was all in on getting her the experience she had described so vividly. I had cum in my pants while she fingered herself the last week. And that was just from talking about it. As we approached our destination we were more excited. It was time and yet we had a few hours to wait. We decided to go to the pool for a while. Of course there we ran into a high school soccer team swimming and cutting up in the pool. The boys could not keep their eyes of my beautiful blonde wife. She ate up the attention and said that it was a good feeling having all those eyes glued to her beautiful body.

When it came time to get ready, we went back to the room. She took a shower and did her hair. She shaved her pussy and legs and looked like the beautiful model of my dreams. She applied her makeup in a very 'evening' style. Lots of eye makeup. It did not look slutty, but it was more than she normally did. She put on a dark shade of hot pink lipstick and smacked her pretty lips.

When it was time to call the Uber, she put on a hot pink thong, a short white skirt with a split up the back and a pink sleeveless top. No bra and of course. Her areolas shone through the thin material and her nipples were as hard as pebbles. She stepped into a pair of ridiculously high pink stilettos and grabbed her clutch purse.

"Wish me luck." She kissed me on the lips and smiled.

There I was in the hotel room nervous and excited. When would she be back? Would she be safe with Chet? Would Chet read anything into her meeting him without me?

It was about nine thirty when she texted me.

POUR US SOME COLD CHAMPAGNE

I HAVE BEEN A HOT SLUT WIFE FOR THE LAST TWO HOURS

SEVERAL GUYS HAVE TRIED TO PICK ME UP EVEN THOUGH I AM WEARING MY WEDDING RINGS

GUESS WHO I MET AT THE CLUB

There was a tap at the door a while later. I opened it and saw her kissing Chet in the doorway. He smiled and they came inside. I did not know how to play this, but Meredith took over.

"Honey, I found this lovely man at the club. There were a hundred guys in there and most of them were trying to get in my panties. I brought Chet back here because he is so nice and handsome. I was thinking that if it was okay with you I might share my pussy with him. Would you like that?"

She crossed into the room, took her champagne glass. I gave Chet a glass.

"So what do you think, my dear husband, do you want us to share our pussy with this man, huh?"

"Cat got your tongue, Baby. Do we want to share or community property pussy with this big black man? I hope you say yes, because our pussy is drenching our pretty thong. Want to feel?"

God she was sexy. She raised her white skirt and slid her thong aside and dipped a finger into her honeypot. She gave me a taste.

"See, Baby. This pussy needs some cock. Do you mind if we have some cock?"

I found my voice. "Whatever your pussy desires in my wish also."

She kissed me on the lips and pulled Chet to us. We stood there while she hugged each of us. She had me remove her skirt while she took his belt loose and undid his slacks. I removed her thin top revealing her luscious breasts in their full glory. Not that the top hid very much anyway. There she stood in her pink stilettos and pink thong. She removed his top and chided me for not getting my clothes off also. Chet was wearing a bright red speedo type thong and his cock was amazing. It was stretching out the front of the thong. It was massive and thick. She had me remove her thong.

"Honey would you do the honors and remove Chet's underwear? We can't wait to see that magnificent black cock."

I hadn't counted on this. There I stood in my underwear with my little cock as hard as rocks. I thought of nothing but to follow her instructions.

I looked at Chet. "OK?"

He nodded yes and stepped toward me. I reached for the waistband of his thong and pulled it down.

Meredith squealed, "O, god. Look at that beautiful cock, Honey."

She dropped to her knees and began sucking and slobbering over his huge cock. It was about nine or ten inches long and uncut. His plum sized head peeked past his foreskin. She peeled back the skin and sucked the massive head into her mouth. When she stood up, she turned to me and gave me a sloppy French kiss. "Can you taste his precum on my breath, Honey?"

She had me lie back on the bed pillows while she scooted back into my lap. My hard cock was sticking her in the back. She spread her legs and told me, "Honey, would you invite our guest to share our pussy, please?"

I stammered, " Uh, Chet, you can, uh. You can fu..."

"Don't be rude, Darling. Invite him to fuck our pussy with his black cock."

I spit it out. "Please fuck my beautiful wife with your big cock."

"That a boy. Yes, Chet, fuck my pussy while my white cuckold husband holds me. Ram that huge cock into my tight pussy. God, I have missed big black cock for so long, please make our pussy your pussy tonight. Take me stud."

Chet mounted my wife and came face to face with me. She guided him into her waiting wet hole. He dipped the purple head into her vaginal lips and I saw her juices mix with his precum. He leaned in and buried more cock into her. The pressure forced her back into my chest. It was a strange position, but it was so sweet to be holding my wife as she took his thick cock. Inch by inch he entered her. She tensed up after about six or seven inches. He continued on, thrusting his black monster ever further into her womb. She began grunting to his rhythm. He balanced his hands on the bed beside us as he thrust time and again. She whimpered and tensed. A small orgasm. She was stretched to her fullest both in length and thickness. She began sweating as he plowed deep inside her.

"God, Honey, he is filling our pussy up with cock. Can you feel it? God, I am so full, Baby. He is fucking your wife. Your pussy, Baby. He is taking it for himself. God, oh, oh... oh, god... ooooooo, fuck, god, I am cumming, cummmmmmming, ohhh, god yess, yesss, fuck my white pussy. God, Chet take our pussy. Gooooood, ohhhh, yeah, yessssss, yesss, fuck me, fuck meeeeee. Fuck, fuck, fuck meeeeee. Ohhhhhhhhh.

I had never seen this before. She was hyper ventilating. I thought she was going to pass out. She bucked and fell back. Chet was plunging deep inside her. The sloshing sound was erotically amazing. She tensed and he tensed. I knew he was spewing his seed into my wife. He pumped and pumped. Six, eight, ten thrusts and grunts. It was unbelievable. I was holding her. I thought we might have to call the paramedics. She blacked out and fell back. I was worried. I jumped up and got a wet towel. She was starting to come around and I bathed her forehead with the towel. She began smiling.

"Oh, god, Honey, what happened?"

Chet was lying beside her with his cock dripping cum still. As she revived, she became more animated. She kissed me, "Thank you, Baby, and Thank you, Chet. Thank you both. That was wonderful."

Her pussy was full of his cum. I knew it was about to leak onto the sheets.

"Honey, remember how you loved the creampies? Well you have a really big mess to clean up. Okay?"

It was up to me now. I knew what she wanted. Chet smiled and said, "Actually, Brad, this is what the white cuckolds usually love. Cleaning up the wife's creampie. I could not believe it the first time I played with a white couple. This seems to cement the commitment. I have been told over and over that my cum tastes very good. Care to sample? Bon appetite."

The practice creampies I had eaten prepared me for what I was about to do, yet nothing quite prepared me for it. His cum was showing around her opening. There was no hesitating. It had to be now. I covered her opening with my mouth and began letting the love juice flow. I drank the cum from her pussy. Chet was right, his cum did have a sweet flavor that I had not detected when I ate my own creampie from my wife's pussy. I know she had to come home and have a scene with me before I ate her out, but that should not have made that much difference. Mine had a musky caustic over taste. Not bad, just different. Their combined juices were out of this world. I could get addicted to this. The texture was silky smooth. The volume was overwhelming. Meredith came again as I sucked her. When she did, a fresh flow of his baby batter gushed into my mouth. It was outstanding. Never would I have thought that I could do this, much less enjoy it the way I was. God, it was smooth nectar from the gods.

When she stopped flowing, Meredith looked at me and said, "Honey, why don't you clean our guest's cock with a wet rag and finish cleaning me off as well. Thanks, Baby."

Chet smiled and allowed me to take hold of his cock and clean the juices from it.

"You know, Brad, many of the white cuckolds like to clean me off with their mouths. I don't think your first time you might want to experience that but it is something to think about for later."

Suck cock? I thought to myself. I was blushing but I did not answer. I had no idea what to say. I know Meredith thanked me and thanked Chet for letting this happen, but I could not imagine wanting to suck a cock after he had fucked my wife. I wondered if these cuckolds thought of themselves as gay. I wondered if being a cuckold made you gay.

Meredith got up and dressed in a long flowing see thru negligee or gown. She walked around in her pink heels with the gown on; naked underneath. I had not masturbated or cum on my own. I sensed that the couple was resting up and after a while, she had Chet lie on the bed. She straddled his body and took his cock to the hilt. She fucked him for a good fifteen minutes. It was hard cowgirl riding full time. She talked to me while she fucked him.

"God, Honey, thank you, thank you, this cock is amazing. I see why couples want to have a black cock experience. This is so hot. My pussy is on fire. Excuse me, OUR pussy is on fire. I wish you could feel how I feel. God he is so deep in me."

She carried on this way until she came several times and finally, Chet blasted another load of cum into her pussy. Still she rocked. He was spent for a while and my wife was riding him like a good horse. She came again.

"God, Honey, that was great. How about lying down beside us. I want to fuck your face with our pussy.

She rode my face and dropped another huge load of sperm down my throat. I was enjoying it so much that I forgot for a time that I had not cum.

The rest of the night was pretty much a blur, but more of the same. Way up in the morning hours, she suggested that I masturbate and shoot my cum into her pussy.

"See how much different you taste from Chet."

This went on until dawn. They must have fucked eight or nine times. I cleaned up each time. I was astounded at his stamina. We decided to take a break and get some sleep. We all slept in the same king sized bed. We woke around noon and had breakfast and showers. That afternoon we drove around and saw some of the local sights. We got back to the hotel around 6:00 PM.

"Honey," Meredith said, "Chet and I are going to another club he knows about. Do you want to come?"

"Well, what kind of a club is it?" I asked.

Chet said, "It is more a local flavor. You will see many couples such as yourselves and you will see plenty of well-heeled white women looking to hook up with black men. It is open to everyone, but it is very plain what happens there. You guys might enjoy it now that you have experienced the lifestyle. Do either of you have any regrets?"

"I don't." Answered Meredith. "It was amazing. You are so virile. What keeps you going?"

"Funny, Young Lady. You kept me going. God you are beautiful and so sensual. I think if you both enjoy it as much as it seems, you will love the little naught get-a-ways every so often. It is like ice cream on top of a great dessert."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,580 Followers