Erotic Games Ch. 09

Story Info
Couple are fully into interracial cuckolding.
3.3k words
4.59
40k
59

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,588 Followers

The weekend trip to meet Chet went even better than we expected. We had fucked all night two nights in a row. I say 'we' because Meredith insisted on telling me it was our pussy. She said it was community property. She said both of had to agree when we gave our pussy to a stranger. Boy had we given it to a stranger. Although Chet was no longer a stranger. He was a hung virile man who had taken my white wife and instructed us about some future activities that we would find invaluable.

The next month or so, we coasted sexually. It was sweet. Occasionally she would get in bed and ask me to suck the black man's cum from her pussy. I would pleasure her orally while she encouraged me. She came more energetically when she talked about big black cock. A month or so later, we began discussing our next adventure. I was eager to see her blacked again and I know she savored it. We decided to ring Jeff, our other choice, and see if he wanted to meet us.

When I called him, he answered happily. "I thought you guys had chickened out."

"Quite the contrary," I answered. "We had our first cuckold experience and loved it."

"With a black guy?"

"Well, yes." I answered.

"OK, good. I hope he stretched her out a little. I am not sure she will be able to take my meat."

We chatted some more and agreed to meet him the next Friday night. This time there would be no dinner and awkward conversation. We knew what we were going for and Jeff was all too willing to oblige. Meredith did not need any new clothes. We planned on a wild night of sex on Friday night and would see about Saturday. She had plenty of lingerie and one outfit for clubbing if we got that far. On Friday afternoon as we drove, Meredith wore a short jean skirt with white sandals. She had on a navy balconette bra that looked like a bikini top, so she removed her shirt and just rode in her bra. Her breasts jiggled and punched pebbles in the thin fabric. She wore no panties. Once we got started, her pussy was in full view. It was beautiful. Slick and smooth. When she tanned, she left a white g string on. This provided the perfect bronze framing for her beautiful butterfly lipped vagina. She was starting to show a little dew on her rose petals. I had trouble again keeping my eyes on the road.

"Just think, Honey, in a few hours we are going to give our pussy to Jeff. If his cock is a big as you say, I am afraid I will not be able to take him all the way. Chet was already knocking on my uterus. I don't exactly how much our pussy will stretch lengthwise. I think the width capacity is good, I mean, women have babies and they come out of the same place. I know it is different, but I have seen a good many births in nursing school and I was always amazed at the size of these things. Every time I saw one, I smiled inwardly about the husband not being able to satisfy the wife after that."

Chet had enlightened us on the subject of white cuckolds and couples. I had taken a creampie from Meredith with Chet's big balls bouncing on my forehead. I had eaten so many creampies that my face and neck were coated with dried love juices. Then to top it all off, Meredith had insisted that we drive back home with cum all over us and some still dripping from her pussy.

"Brad, I know you liked the sixty-nine position you were in when Chet fucked me doggie. I bet you want to do that again. Are you sure you are okay with being that close to a huge black cock?"

"It was quite a shock. Did that make you feel a little awkward about me? I mean, his cock actually fell on my face when he withdrew. I had no time to think about it because his cum followed right behind it. I just can't get over how much Chet could cum. And all night long, too. He was still cumming in the morning. I guess black men are more virile than us white guys."

"No, Baby, you were great. Our pussy felt so full. I mean if he had just sunk it into me and not even moved, I think I would have cum anyway. The fullness places so much pressure on my clit. I mean, I am sorry, but I don't have a substitute for that fullness. Even my big black dildo does not get me off like that. If Jeff is bigger, I don't know how it will feel"

Now she was gently stroking her pussy lips and a flow was starting to coat the seat under her pussy. When we arrived at the hotel, I carried up the luggage and got things arranged. Meredith had already gotten a Brazilian wax and was just gorgeous. He nails were perfect and her smooth body was full and ready for what was to come. She took a quick hot bath and then stepped into her pink stilettos. She pulled on a sheer long pink duster that hit her back calves just below the knee. The duster was open in front with just a tie back under her breasts and another at her waistline. She tied neither. Her curvy body was right up front for the taking.

Jeffery arrived on time. We had beer and some liquor. Jeff took a glass of whiskey while Meredith and I had vodka tonic. Jeff was impressed with Meredith's simple outfit.

"You are just gorgeous, Lady. Just like I remembered. I was afraid I had missed this opportunity. "

"No, Jeff," Meredith said, "Is it okay if Brad takes your clothes and helps you out of your underwear?"

"Sure, no problem."

"So, you have had couples like us before?"

"Oh, yes. Maybe not quite so young and beautiful. Most couples develop this desire a little later after they have tried other things."

"One of our 'friends' told us that it is common for the husband to participate as well?"

"Oh, yes, it runs the full range from watching, to actually joining in. Do you guys want to do a three way?"

"Meaning?"

"Does Brad want to fuck one hole, while I do the other?"

I asked, "Have you done that before?"

"Sure. Some older white women love this and not just with the husband, they also want multiple big cocks to take them at the same time. Being in the lifestyle a little while has opened my eyes to just about every whim imaginable. So if you guys have a particular kink, just let me know."

Meredith asked, "When Brad takes your underwear off for you, is it all right if her helps guide you into me after he sucks me awhile?"

"Sure, this always seems to excite the cuckold and the wife also. Anything else?"

"Is it okay if Brad cleans up?"

"Totally. Some cucks like it from the straw and that is okay with me. I mean, I don't want to do just that but if Brad wants a mouthful of black cock also, I will oblige him."

I turned red and looked at them as they contemplated what he was suggesting. I did not know how to act. I wasn't prepared to suck any cock. It was not something that I thought of ever. I thought about how Chet had swiped his balls across my forehead and how his cock had trailed down my face when he fucked Meredith, but actually sucking a cock was another matter.

"Okay, good. Well, I am totally turned on seeing and feeling my husband eat our creampie. We just want to be certain that we do not offend you."

"Okay," he answered. "That is the thing about this type of sex. If everyone is clear to start, it is easier. I am good with just about everything. Do you guys do anal?"

"No. At least not so far."

"Great. I really like the lady, ... or guy for that matter to prepare ahead of time. I know you understand."

"You mean, you sometimes, uh..., 'do' the husband also?"

"I have, yes. Amazingly, some white women want to humiliate the cuckold. And of course the cuckold loves it too. I wouldn't do it otherwise. Mutual consent, you know."

I suggested we get started. I took Jeff's clothes and folded them. As I gently pulled his boxers off, we both gasped to see what looked like a horse cock appear. It was solid dark black. In contrast to his slender frame, his cock looked out of place. It was hard, but the sheer weight made it fall at an angle to his body. He was also uncut, but his foreskin was stretched all the way over the huge plum shaped head. I saw no way my beautiful blonde wife could take this cock in her pussy. We gasped, amazed at the sight.

"Oh, my, god. "Meredith exclaimed. "What a fucking cock. That is magnificent. It is so, so, so long and so thick. Have you fucked real women with that thing?"

"Yes, and I am going to fuck you with this before the night is over. You don't know what you have been missing. I have fucked hundreds of women and most of them rich white ladies. Some of these women will no longer let their cuckolds fuck them. I bet Brad will never fuck you again after this."

I folded his underwear and placed them on top of the rest of his clothing. Meredith kneeled in front of him and nodded to me. I was unprepared but I understood her meaning. At least I thought I did. I took hold of the foot long monster and started guiding him to her lips.

"No, Honey, take your clothes off and kneel with me at the black cock altar."

I complied. My little cock sprang from my briefs, hard as could be. Jeff looked at me and thankfully did not laugh. He was experienced at this and it was not for the bull to ridicule the cuck. If the wife wanted to humiliate the cuck, it was accepted, but the black guys knew that they were catering to both partners. Kneeling in front of his cock was a new experience. I hoped that Meredith did not want me to suck him. I grasped him again and guided him into her mouth. She licked the massive head. Her lips could not stretch around the purple plum sized tip. She licked him instead. She ran her tongue up and down the length. She had me lift his cock up in the air while she licked the underside. Then she made her way down to his golf ball sized balls and took one and then the other into her mouth. I could smell the musky odor of arousal. She had me hold his wet testicles while she moved further down and licked under his balls. She scooted further underneath and appeared to lick his nether region and his anus also. Jeff's cock was pouring precum out while she did this. His lubrication was streaming over my hand as I held him in position.

Meredith moved back and gave me a deep French kiss. I tasted his arousal and the musky flavor of her saliva. She got up and kneeled on all fours on the bed. Jeff moved to the edge of the bed and I guided his dripping black spear to the opening of her vagina. He pushed the purple head into her waiting pussy lips and l let go. He sank about two inches into her and she screamed.

"Oh, my, fucking pussy is being invaded. God, it is so big. Oh, it hurts."

"Don't worry, Baby, it will feel good when I get it in." Jeff announced.

"Oh, god, Brad, get down there and watch him fuck our pussy. It feels like it is going to rip me open. Lick my pussy, Honey. Lick my clit. I don't know if I can do this."

I let go and scooted under her body. She was sweating bullets already. As I gazed up, I saw her pretty rose petals distorted and bulging around the invading shaft. God, she was stretched beyond belief. I thought I should stop him. Just as I was about to call out, she implored me: "Go on, Honey, lick me. God, I am so full of cock. He is going to destroy our pussy, Baby."

Jeff flexed about that time and Meredith took another two inches. She squealed and had a huge climax. When she relaxed, Jeff stuffed another two inches or so into her. Now I looked up and saw about six inches of black meat stuffing her pussy. He was as thick as a Coke can and nothing she had ever felt before prepared her for this monster. He pulled back an inch or so and moved slowly into her again, burying the same amount back into her plus another inch.

She had taken a ten incher from Chet, but the massive thickness of Jeff's cock made it difficult to move. I worried about ever getting to fuck her again. My little cock would be like a matchstick from now on. This was major league cock. It was amazing. I wondered what kept Jeff out of adult films.

Meredith came again. "God, Brad, look at what he is doing to your pussy, Baby. It feels so, so full. It is amazing, Honey. God, I am cumming. Ohhhhh... O, oh, oh, yess, yess, god, yess, Jeff, fuck me with that telephone pole. Fuck, fuck me, sink that monster into my white pussy. It is your pussy now. Oh, God, Brad, he is taking our pussy all for himself. Yes, fuck our pussy. Show my husband how real men fuck white women. Yes, fuck this white hot wife, Jeff, yes. Fuck my tight pussy. God, we are yours. Yes, fuck our pussy. "

She was almost incoherent. She was babbling mostly. Her head was shaking back and forth. He pushed onward; she cried aloud and came again. "He is killing me, Baby. God, Jeff, you are so deep."

He had about eight inches in her now. Her vaginal lips looked like thing spaghetti straps, they were so stretched. I was afraid one might rupture. I had no idea what to do if she bled. Just as I began to worry again about stopping this onslaught, Jeff moaned. "I am cumming. Oh yes..."

"Hold his cock, Baby. Feel him shoot his cum into our pussy. Take hold and feel him."

I was beyond excited. I touched his ebony pole. The skin was hot and the texture was amazing. Her pussy was pumping out gushes of girl cum and everything was slick. I actually felt his cock jerk as he spewed his seed into my wife. What had we gotten into? Would her pussy ever be the same? Would she be so addicted to big black cock that we would split up?

He stopped pulsing. Neither of them moved. I held his cock. Meredith was making soft mewing sounds as she rested her head on my stomach. My cock was there in front of her face, but she paid no attention to it. She was relishing the monster stuck between her legs.

Then, I sensed a slight softening of the black cock. It withdrew just a little and more love juice coated my fingers. She sensed that he was withdrawing.

"Hurry, Brad, take his cum. Eat his seed, Baby. You are so good. God, I love it"

The black monster was coming out now. I held on and allowed his cock to drip on my face. It didn't matter. His massive cum load was heading to my mouth right then. It gurgled out as her pussy pushed against the invading cum. A glob hit me in the eyes before I could get my lips to her lips. The cum was running down my face as I tried to swallow it all. She began fucking my mouth and cum was running everywhere. I was a mess, but I licked and sucked, taking all that I could. She ground her pussy to my mouth and shrieked as she came yet again.

Jeff was reclining on the bed watching Meredith and I have sex in our own way.

"Wow, Brad, that was wonderful. You are such a good clean-up cuck. I bet you liked the taste of your own cum first, right. Boy that is some fabulous white pussy y'all have there. It made my cock feel like it was in a vise. Every inch was forced. I bet that pussy is never going to be the same. Honey, have you ever fucked a black cock before?"

"Yes, I have." Answered Meredith as I licked at her swollen pussy.

"Is that the biggest you had?"

"Oh, my god, yes. How can a woman take all of that?"

"A few can and we still have the weekend for you to try."

"MMMMMHHHH." She cooed.

We had some more drinks and rested. Jeff clued us in on some of the white couples he had played with. He, of course did not use names. He was indeed local and knew about Jerome's place. He assured us that while Jerome's place was off the beaten path, it was very popular on the on line sites which catered to interracial sex. He told us that we could have another session later. After that, he was going to go home and relax. He said that Meredith might be too sore, but if she could, we could have another go.

"If you want, I can meet you guys at Jerome's place tomorrow evening. You seem to have been impressed. Just show up by yourselves. I am sure Jerome will remember you. I have never seen such a beautiful woman in Jerome's before. And that says a lot. There are some gorgeous babes who show up there. We really like the young ones. I remember a big college football player brought his eighteen year old girlfriend to Jerome's a few years ago. He wanted to break her in to black cock. Man, we had a gang bang in the back room. That girl was taking all comers. For young pussy, she took even my cock all the way. How about we work on your stretching exercises now, Meredith?"

He mounted my wife and rode her for half an hour. She grunted as he pushed his cock deeper into her womb. She was sweating profusely and the room was comfortably cool. When he finally did cum, he blasted another huge load deep into her.

As he slowly softened, Meredith kissed him and thanked him for being so strong.

"I'll see myself out. You guys have a lot of clean-up to do. It was great. I hope to see you both at Jerome's tomorrow night. I might be able to arrange a little treat if you guys want to experiment. Y'all are great. A real sweet couple. No drama. See you."

I sunk my face into her stretched pussy lips. It was a mess. I managed to look at her before I began cleaning up the cum. Her pussy was gaped open and her lips were distended. God, her pussy was so beautiful to start with. It was well fucked now, but I wondered if it would return to the original shape and size. It would be sad if it remained stretched. Although, it looked so sexy like this also, with cum running out and down her crack.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,588 Followers