Erotic Gay Tale: My Army Sex Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned back. "That's the beauty of the game. You can never enjoy yourself too much in this game."

Jesse raised his hand. "What if someone sees us?"

"It's possible, but don't the danger and the risk turn you on?" I asked.

He smiled, finally standing the point.

Thinking about the possibility of being discovered was making me hard all over again.

I looked at George and Jesse. They both looked excited. George was tanned and built, and Jesse had more of a lean, twink look to him. No matter, I liked both jocks and twinks.

"Alright," I said. "Let's get started. We'll get into a circle and suck one another off."

I inspected the young men. There was something about the insane desert heat that made me really horny. Of course, being out here in the toasted sand, buck naked with three naked young men didn't help matters.

Brandon, Jesse, George and I sat in a circle and then lay on our sides. It was now more of a square than a circle. Our mouths hovered on each other's cocks. I had made sure that Brandon was to my right. I had wanted to suck him off ever since I saw his gigantic cock.

As I put my mouth on his cock, I felt someone else's mouth clamp shut on mine. I don't remember whose it was, and I didn't care. As long as my cock was being sucked, I was happy.

In a little while, the only sounds were sucking and the occasional moans and whimpers from members of our little homoerotic game.

I made sure to stimulate Brandon's delicious sausage with all I had in me. He had been so good to me. I wanted to repay his kindness and generosity.

It was either Jesse or George that was sucking on my cock, but whoever it was did a good job. Every nerve ending sent orgasmic sensations up and down my spine, until I could not take it anymore. A man's cock could only handle so much stimulation before being overwhelmed with the need to come.

I squirted thick, warm man juice right into George or Jesse's mouth.

The four of us stopped and sat up.

Brandon pointed at me. "You lose, sir."

I chuckled. So I did. But it was a game that I was only too happy to lose at.

"Alright," I said. "Let's play again."

But it turned out these young men were hornier than I was. In a blink of an eye, the three of them were engaged in a sexually-intense threesome in a tantric position. Without me, I realized. But then, I realized that I was a voyeur at heart, so I just watched and enjoyed.

The three of them were sitting one on top of the other. At the very bottom was the golden-skinned George, who was sitting on the hot sand with his arms and legs pressed firmly on the ground, and his hips raised. He was thrusting his cock eagerly into Brandon, who was sandwiched vertically between George and Jesse.

Brandon was clearly enjoying being penetrated by George, but Brandon was also ass-fucking Jesse. At the very top of the pyramid was the redhead Jesse, whose ass was directly connected to Brandon's hard cock.

The scene was very arousing: three hot young men in a sexual pyramid, just going at it like horny dogs.

I envied Brandon, the one in the middle. He was being penetrated and penetrating another guy. It must have been really fun.

It looked like a scene from an extremely hot gay porn movie, except that it was better. The men are hotter and better yet, it was live, not a recording.

Already aroused once again, I tugged on my cock. For the third time that night, I came in a heavy river of semen.

My lust extremely satisfied now, I continued to watch the young men enjoy themselves. Ah, to be young and that horny again.

That summer, the four of us continued to have homosexual orgies every night. It was the best summer of my life.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Locker Room Gangbang He is surrounded and forced into a gangbang.in Gay Male
We're Not Gay Two guys discover their orientation isn't what they thought.in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
Str8 Teams's Secret Gay Sex Tea Str8 football team has a gay orgy because of a powerful tea.in Gay Male
First Time with My Best Friend Straight married man is seduced by his best friend.in Gay Male
More Stories