Erotic Halloween Masquerade Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HarryPerry
HarryPerry
504 Followers

"I invited him up to our room after this," she told her husband. He nodded in agreement.

We kissed again with just a peck, and I went off to find Jill. It turned out that she had just watched as the blond and I danced.

"Wow, that looked really sexy up there," she said. "I think there are a lot of people hurrying to their room to get it on after watching that."

"Well, we'd be hurrying to your place if we weren't invited to an after-party," I told her.

"Really? Cool!" she said.

I was really worked up, and I really wanted to just walk out to the car with my erection sticking out in front of me. We discussed it, and we decided it would be okay for her to go "as is," but I really needed to hide the hard-on.

We grabbed our bag from the dressing room, and then with me stiff as a board, we walked through the shops of the casino and found one that sold lingerie. The store clerk was not at all surprised or offended by us.

"Wow! Looks like you're having a good time," she said as she looked at my erection. "That is a really cool costume. Mind if I look closer?" Of course I didn't.

As she came around the counter and squatted down in front of me, I told her that we needed to go to another hotel, but I didn't want to change out of my costume. The girl boldly removed the cowboy hat on my erection and fingered the Spandex tube and tiny bandana as she told us that she had a number of briefs and G-strings that would contain everything and keep me legal on the streets.

"You are really hard, aren't you?" she said as she put the cowboy hat back on and adjusted it. "That is a really cool costume. Did you make it yourself?"

I told her I did, and she walked us over to where the men's briefs were.

"Being that you like showing off, I'd suggest this G-string," she said, handing me a small box. It contained a black silk G-string that was little more than a pouch with elastic all around it. "I don't think you can put it on with your hat on, but it should otherwise do the trick."

We bought it. I removed the cowboy hat and put it in my vest pocket. While the store clerk watched, I pulled the G-string up my legs and tried to adjust it so it would hide what would attract the law. Unfortunately, as hard as I was, I couldn't get it to bend in half or go down enough that it would fit in the small pouch.

Finally, I just pointed my cock straight up and let the elastic band around my hips hold it in place. A good four inches of my cock stuck up above the G-string, and without my cock, the black silk was barely filled with just my balls.

"I guess I'm going to have to go like this until it goes down a little," I said to the clerk and Jill.

Jill had to fiddle with it a little until she finally gave up and agreed that we'd have to hope it drooped before we got out into the parking lot.

Fortunately, the nervousness of getting caught and arrested did finally get my cock to relax. As soon as it did, I stopped and folded things so everything was contained in the small pouch. The fact that I did this in the middle of a very crowded part of the casino really impressed Jill. Of course I was impressed with her for standing there waiting for me. In the bright lights of the main casino area, it was clear that she was essentially naked. She had a bare butt from her thong panties, and even her pink areolas and stiff nipples were clearly in view under the lace top.

When we got to the MGM Grand, I had to go to the bathroom really bad. Maybe nerves had gotten to me, but I needed to sit down to relieve myself.

Since I'd lived in Las Vegas for nine years and been to every casino, if for no other reason than to walk around, I knew that the MGM Grand had a shopping mall on the first floor below the main casino. We could park and go directly into the mall area, where I knew there were public rest rooms.

Unfortunately, when we got there, the mall area was closed. We could walk through the halls, but everything was shut and locked up, even the rest rooms. We had no other choice than to go up the escalator to the main casino floor.

Fortunately, right at the top of the escalator were the bathrooms. I ducked into the men's room, and Jill headed for the lady's room.

A good 20 minutes later, I came out to find Jill standing by the railing looking out over the hundreds of slot machines talking to some gorgeous babe. All I could think of was, "All right, Jill!" I had these fantasies that she was picking this fox up for us to play with that night.

The woman with Jill was a platinum blond dressed in a jet black, skin-tight, Spandex jumpsuit. Her body was right out of a Playboy centerfold, covered from neck to toes, wrist to wrist.

"Oh, here he is," Jill said as she introduced me to this fox.

"Hi, I'm Linda," she said as we shook hands. "I'm the manager for Honey Nectar, the lounge show going on right now. I wonder if you'd let me buy you a drink."

I looked at Jill and said, "Sure, I guess."

Linda walked us over to the lounge and had us wait just inside the entrance.

The casino floor at the MGM Grand is a dropped floor surrounded by a raised walkway all around the perimeter of the room. The raised walkway is about three feet higher than the floor on which the slot machines and card tables sit. The lounge is like a peninsula into the casino floor that comes off the raised walkway. This puts the lounge in the center of the casino floor about three feet above the gamblers.

A circular bar is in the center of this peninsula, and a raised stage is at one end on which a small band and a singer were performing. What was amazing was that the singer could have been Linda's twin sister. The only thing different was that the singer's Spandex jumpsuit had a silver stripe running from her right shoulder down to her left hip.

Linda went over to a group of four that were sitting in the table directly in front of the stage and said something to them. I looked around and noticed the lounge was dead with only about half a dozen couples sitting around. I felt kind of bad for the band and the singer because they were actually very good. They were singing country favorites that I thought would be of interest to the customers at the casino, but apparently not.

The group at the table got up and left. I have no idea what she said or offered them, but they weren't upset. Then Linda motioned us over to the table, and Jill and I sat down.

We had a couple of drinks, and Linda told us about the Honey Nectar act and their history. They were from Texas and were actually quite popular. I figured that after midnight, the customers were gone or gambling.

After two drinks, the band decided to take a break. Honey announced who they were and told the audience how long they'd be there. She thanked various people, and indicated they'd be back in about 15 minutes.

"But before we take our break," she finally said, "I've got to ask this gentleman sitting in front of me a question."

Here I thought Linda was going to somehow hook us all up. I could just imagine having sex with Linda and Honey. My insides were just churning with lust.

"Excuse me, sir," Honey said into the microphone as she looked down at me, "did you know your pants are ripped."

I stood up and looked down at myself and said, "No."

"Oh, my God!" Honey exclaimed into the microphone, "you're not wearing any!"

When I heard the laughter, I looked around. The lounge was packed. There was standing room only, and there must have been 50 people standing at the entrance.

"Do you always dress like that?" Honey asked me.

"Uh, no," I replied. "I was just at an Erotic Halloween Masquerade Ball at another hotel."

"Does everybody dress like that at this, um, ball?" she asked.

"No, many wear less," I replied.

"Do they all have whips and chains?"

"Some do," I said.

"Oh, my God!" she exclaimed again. "So, do you have a room at this hotel?"

"No, we were invited to an after-party upstairs," I explained.

"Is that one of those parties where everyone sits in a jaccuzzi naked?" she asked.

"I hope so," I replied, giving her a grin. "Would you care to join us? I'm sure the hosts would love having you."

"I'm sure they would," she mumbled into the microphone, "but, no, I'm not interested."

"Too, bad," I said as I sat down.

To my surprise, Honey didn't sit down with us as I had hoped. Maybe she had to go to the bathroom or something, but she left the lounge.

Linda, Jill and I made small talk for about ten more minutes, and I finally said, "We really need to go. I don't want our hosts to send everyone home before we get there."

Linda thanked us for joining her, and we thanked her for the drinks. Then Jill and I had to crowd our way out of the lounge.

As we went up the elevator, Jill told me that at least three guys groped her as we left the lounge. I was willing to jump to her defense and asked her why she didn't say anything, but she said she rather enjoyed it.

"Why don't you put your hat back on now?" Jill suggested.

"What if someone is in the hallway waiting for the elevator or someone gets in before we get to the floor?" I asked.

"So?" she replied, but we were now at our floor.

As soon as I stepped out of the elevator, I stripped off the G-string and put the hat back on. Then, with a relatively flaccid cock, we searched for the room number I had been given.

"Here, you need to be hard," Jill said before we knocked. She dropped down into a squat in front of me and started stroking as best she could with the Spandex sheath. She bent forward to suck on my balls as her hand continued to stroke.

The fact that I was standing there in the middle of a hotel hallway where anyone could see what was happening got me hard in an instant.

As soon as Jill was satisfied and had replaced the cowboy hat, we knocked.

It took a few times, but someone finally opened the door. The entire time, Jill was squeezing my cock to make sure it stayed hard. She immediately released me when she heard someone opening the door.

"Oh, my," the woman said when she saw me standing there with an erection.

It had me a bit scared because I didn't recognize the woman. Was I at the wrong room?

"Come on in," she said before I could worry any more.

Once in the main room, I saw the blond babe I had danced with sitting on the arm of a chair with her husband. A bedroom led off to the left, and the doors to the adjoining room on the right were open. There were probably ten couples in the living room.

"There you are!" the blond said as she stood up. She quickly grabbed my hand and led me over to the coffee table in the middle of the room. She sat down on the table and had me stand in front of her as she immediately started toying with my cock.

I looked over at her husband, who appeared to be amused as he watched his wife play with another man's erection. I also looked around the room and realized that not one of the women in the room was unattractive. My thoughts jumped to the cartoons in Playboy of all the gorgeous women romping around naked at a party with some funny caption. This was one of those parties. I had never seen so many absolutely hot, sexy women in one place before in my life. I doubt there was 10 pounds of fat between the lot of them, except in their breasts, which mostly were of decent size. Jill probably had the smallest breasts in the room, and hers were perfect as far as I was concerned with respect to her petite body.

Then it hit me that every one of these gorgeous, hot, sexy women were watching this hot blond fondle my erection. They were all staring and had grins ranging from a hint to wide, full-faced smiles.

The blond removed my small hat and bandana, exposing the swollen glans as she explained to our audience how impressed with my costume she was. She even told her husband that next time she wanted him to wear something as sexy.

"So, if I play with your little bandito, will he spit at me?" she asked as she gripped my cock in one hand and pressed up on the head with her thumb.

"Probably," I told her, "and we're not very good at giving any warning."

"Ooh, sounds like fun," she cooed. "Do you mind if I leave his little coat on?" She was referring to the "vest" that looked more like a Spandex tube, but I let her know that it was all right.

The next thing I knew, this blond was licking and sucking on my cock-head right there in front of everyone. Now even the guys were watching intently.

I've been told that the prettier a woman is, the less talented she is in bed. My father actually told me this as he believed the less attractive women had to try harder. Well, I'm here to say that he was wrong. Until that evening, I had never had a blow-job that got me off. Maybe I was too self conscious. Maybe the woman wasn't very talented. Maybe the thrill of having such a gorgeous woman giving me head in front of an audience tipped the scales. I don't know, but within about three minutes, this blond had me spewing my load down her throat.

On my third jet of cum, the blond opened her mouth and pulled away so that everyone could see her take my seed as it squirted onto her tongue. She then sucked me into her mouth again and continue to stroke me until my balls could give no more.

It was obvious that she had kept some of my sperm in her mouth as she suddenly leaped up and ran over to give her husband a very deep kiss. They even separated slightly to show everyone in the room how the two of them were battling with their tongues. Apparently, the blond wanted to share my seed with her husband.

My cock was now hanging limp in front of me, the shaft still covered in the black tube, and cum was just barely dripping from the tip onto the hotel carpet.

As I picked up the small hat and bandana, I noticed Jill was gone. I put the small items in my vest pocket and removed the black sheath. It amazed me that I was still the center of attention for some of the women, so I made no effort to cover myself as I used the black tube to wipe any remaining cum from my cock-head.

I then wandered into the bedroom that was off to the left and almost slammed into Jill, who was coming out. She was still wiping her mouth as she told me that she had been pulled into the room by some guy who was so aroused by the blond and me that he needed her to suck him off, so she did.

We went into the bedroom together and sat on the edge of the bed. There were about five women in the room, all completely naked, and one was sitting on a guy's pelvis. I presumed he was in her as she squirmed around while talking with the other four women. One would have thought they were at a public restaurant just chatting the way they were all acting. The girls were all talking about the various costumes, how often they have participated in these kinds of parties, how great the weather was in Las Vegas, etc., all while this one woman had her insides filled by some guy. You'd have thought the guy was nothing more than a cock as she didn't seem to have any interest in him. Other than the fact that she was using his cock as a dildo, he didn't even need to be there.

For some reason, looking at all these amazing-looking women watch their friend (or acquaintance, I don't know) having sex while they chatted got me hard again. I've never recovered that quickly after having a great orgasm.

One of the women suddenly changed the subject and said, "Hey, I wonder if there are two women that will help me try something. I have always thought that I could lick two pussies at the same time. Anybody willing to let me try?"

Two of the women standing with her agreed to be her guinea pigs, and she maneuvered them to the area at the foot of the second bed, the bed on which Jill and I were not sitting. Then she had them stand back-to-back and squat down with their legs spread and using each other's backs to maintain their balance. Then the woman lay down on her back and slid under the two squatting women. By having both women lean forward against their own knees, their lower backs pressed together for stability, they were able to bring their pussies close enough together that the woman on her back underneath them could lick them together. The two women acknowledged that this was a major turn on, and they liked the feel of this woman's tongue on their twats.

As I sat there and watched this, I was looking down at the beautiful body with a nicely trimmed bush lying prone and staring up at me. I couldn't help myself as I dropped down, positioned myself between this woman's legs, and started eating her out. She didn't say or do anything except push her pelvis up a little to give me better access.

The woman's pussy was extremely wet, and it had a strange taste to it. I realize now that she had probably been recently filled with sperm from some guy, but I was too turned on to think about it at the time.

Just as one of the women squatting over the one I was servicing with my mouth was reaching a climax, I heard, "Harry?" from a male voice behind me.

Since I knew no one at this party except Jill, I knew they weren't talking to me, but they insisted.

Finally I turned to see one of my co-workers from Los Angeles. Actually, he was one of the managers in a different department, but I recognized him. He was standing there with his girl friend, both naked as the days they were born, staring down at me.

"It is you," he said. "What are you doing here?"

I stood up and looked at him in surprise and said, "Well, um, I guess the same thing you are."

After we said a few pleasantries, Dave suggested we find a place to sit. The only place available turned out to be the hide-a-bed that had been pulled out in the main room. He and I lay down on it so we were propped up by the back of the bed, and Jill and Dave's girlfriend went to work giving us each blow-jobs. Jill worked on Dave, and Dave's girlfriend went to work on me.

Dave was really nervous about being found out at the office, and he tried to convince me to keep quiet. It's not like I was going to say anything, but he didn't know me that well and was still concerned.

I was far less concerned, and I was really enjoying whatever his girlfriend was doing to my dick. She had some major technique that made my balls boil.

Just then, one of those amazingly beautiful naked women came out of the adjoining room, which brought her to the edge of the hide-a-bed on which Dave and I were being given blow-jobs. The woman was completely naked, as were just about everybody at this point, and she announced to everyone in the room that it was time for everyone to go. I looked over at her and couldn't help but admire the toned, flat stomach and neatly trimmed dark pubic hair, which was now a bit matted with cum. She had one of the most beautiful bellybuttons I've ever seen, and she had a thin chain around her slender waist.

Dave's girlfriend looked up at the woman to listen, exposing my straining erection. The woman saw the state I was in and said, "You two can finish, if you want. It looks like it won't take much longer."

She was right, so Dave's girlfriend went back to work on me.

I don't know what Jill and Dave were doing at this point, but I believe Jill was still trying to give Dave the same pleasure his girlfriend was giving me, but Dave was having trouble with his concerns.

The babe who had announced that it was time to go watched Dave's girlfriend work my dick like a pro until I couldn't hold back any longer. I jerked my hips up, and Dave's girlfriend suddenly slammed her face down until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. I had never been deep-throated before, and the feel of my cock-head driving down her throat caused four more very powerful jets of cum to come out of my balls.

By the time I was finished climaxing, a lot of the people who had been there were standing around our bed watching. Dave and Jill had given up and were standing as well. It appeared to me that Dave, Dave's girlfriend and the woman who had announced it was time to leave were the only three people still naked. Jill was still wearing her lingerie, and I still had my boots, chaps and vest on. The hat on my head had fallen to the side, and my cock was still somewhat stiff and still in Dave's girlfriend's hand after the last orgasm as we got a round of applause.

HarryPerry
HarryPerry
504 Followers