Erotic Haunted House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buzbybdsm
buzbybdsm
68 Followers

"Kara this looks amazing."

Kara just smiled at her friend. "Thanks Jo. I think you look amazing too. I hope you're enjoying yourself."

Jo could only think of the vibe stuck inside of her wet pussy and her bound legs and feet. "I can't believe I'm saying this to you, but I'm so turned on right now I think I could wear out the Roman army!"

"I don't think you can wear out anything except for the batteries in that vibe!" Kara laughed.

"If I could, I think I'd fuck anything that moved!" Jo exclaimed. "Of course, that's not an option, thanks to you!"

"Hey! It was your idea to be a mermaid!"

Jo just smiled. "Yes, it was."

"Now just relax as I get the paint and change this tape into some respectable mermaid scales."

Jo just relaxed on the bed, enjoying the sensations of her bound legs along with the incessant pressure in her stuffed pussy. She didn't realize she had drifted into a state of daydreaming when she felt Kara shaking her shoulder.

"Wake up sleepyhead. It's almost time to go. Do you need anything before Josh picks us up?"

Jo shook the cobwebs and the pleasant thoughts from her head. As she fought to replace the erotic sensations and fantasies with coherent statements for her roommate, Jo was amazed at the transformation her body had gone through, both physically and mentally. She could never remember being turned on so much in her life. Her pussy was burning with the desire to be fucked and she knew the tape was filling with her warm juices that had been flowing freely since the first strip of tape was applied. As Jo looked down her body towards her new tail, she was surprised to see the t shirt she had been wearing earlier was now missing.

"Hey Kara. What happened to my shirt?"

"I took it off of you while the paint was drying. It's not like you're going to need it anyway tonight."

"I can't go topless!" cried Jo.

"Too late for that," smiled Kara. "Did you forget that you wanted to be just like the girl in the picture? And besides, it's an erotic haunted house. You'll fit in perfectly."

The thought of having her breasts exposed sent another wave of pleasure through her body. Jo looked down at her breasts noticing that her nipples were still hard as rocks. She resisted the urge to play with her breasts and nipples and instead focused on the lower half of her body. Kara was a master with paint. The tape had been transformed into a wonderful rendition of scales. Jo was impressed. Jo turned to face her friend, standing next to the bed.

"Kara this looks great! You're awesome. Maybe we should get a picture or two before we go."

Kara just smiled. "Too late. I snapped a few while the paint was drying. Speaking of dry, do you want some water or anything? Josh should be here in a few minutes."

"I'll take some water. I guess you'll have to bring it to me, huh?"

Kara smiled and returned with a bottle. "Now don't drink too much. It's not like I can let you out to pee."

"I'll keep that in mind. Thanks."

Just then Josh appeared in the doorway. "Ok ladies, are we all ready to go?"

"Sure thing, baby. So what do you think of our new mermaid?"

Josh took in the sight of Jo reclining on the bed, her short red hair setting off the emerald green scales of her tail perfectly. "Wow! You look amazing! How does it feel to be a mermaid?"

Jo smiled. If only he knew. "Like a fish out of water. I'm afraid I'm not good for much of anything right now."

"That's why I'm here. I'll carry you to the truck and we'll get you to the haunted house pronto. Kara, you grab the doors and I'll grab the mermaid."

Jo was terrified. "Wait a second! You can't just carry me outside like this. I'll get arrested for indecent exposure!"

"Don't worry," said Josh. "The truck is parked out back. No one will see you."

Another wave of pleasure swept through Jo's body as she contemplated being seen half naked by her neighbors. Josh carried Jo out the back door, stopping only to maneuver the large fin that adorned her feet through the opening. With Kara locking the door behind them, the entourage arrived at Josh's truck. Kara opened the front seat door and Josh gently set Jo down on the seat.

"Ok, mermaid. In you go." Josh went to swing Jo's tail into the truck, but the width of the tail wouldn't allow it to clear the door frame.

"Shit!" said Kara. "I knew I shouldn't have made the tail so big."

Jo could only sit there, using her hands to gain what modesty she could by concealing her breasts as her roommate and boyfriend conferred. Then, as suddenly as she was placed on the seat, Josh picked her up again, sending a wave of pleasure through Jo's body as the vibe shifted in her wet pussy.

Josh carried Jo to the bed of the truck where Kara was quickly arranging a sleeping bag on the floor. "Sorry, Jo. But we can't get you into the seat of the truck. This will have to do." Josh gently placed Jo on the sleeping bag.

"I can't ride back here! Isn't this illegal?" Jo was petrified about the thought.

"Not if the cargo is secured," he replied.

Kara just smiled. "Don't worry Jo. I promised I'd take care of you. Just relax."

Jo was doing everything but relaxing as Kara and Josh secured Jo to the floor of the truck bed with ratchet straps and bungee cords. Soon, Jo was completely immobilized in the bed of the truck. Without another word Kara and Josh jumped into the truck and started driving to the haunted house.

Jo, unable to do a thing about the situation, tried to relax. She was scared that something would happen to her, she was scared that someone would see her, tied up in the bed of the truck, flashing her breasts and hard nipples. But as the ride continued, her frightened feelings were replaced with feelings of passion. Every bump the truck hit in the road transmitted through the bed into the vibe taped in her pussy. Even though she was unable to move, Jo did her best to maximize the feelings that were bringing her pleasure. With every jostle, she could feel another wave of pleasure wash through her body. Her nipples responded by growing even harder than they were, and she could feel her clit pulse against the tape that was hiding her most intimate areas from her touch. As the truck traveled, Jo could feel an orgasm building inside of her. She knew that there wouldn't be enough stimulation to bring her to the edge, but she wanted it nonetheless.

All too soon the truck arrived at the haunted house with a very aroused cargo in the bed. Kara and Josh parked in the exhibitor parking lot and quickly worked at releasing the straps that held Jo restrained in the bed. Looking at Jo's puffy nipples and seeing the flush on her face as her chest rose and fell with each breath, Kara knew the ride was more than Jo anticipated.

"You gonna make it tonight?" she asked the aroused girl.

"Yeah, I'll make it. This is the most amazing feeling ever. I wish you could feel this too."

Kara just smiled. "No. This is your night. I want you to enjoy every second of it. You ready to head inside?"

Jo nodded as Josh picked her up to carry her to the room where their execution scene was set up. As they walked, other exhibitors stopped to watch the duo and their strange cargo of a living mermaid walk by.

When they reached the room, Josh set Jo down in a chair, allowing her to survey the scene that he had constructed throughout the day. Her eyes took in the massive guillotine that dwarfed the space, along with the platform on which she would lay for the evening.

"Josh, this looks amazing!" Jo was truly impressed by the stagecraft that he had done.

"You want to see how the sequence will run before you get in the scene? I know Kara will get to watch all night, but you won't have a chance otherwise."

Jo smiled. "Sure. Let's see how this will run!"

Josh stepped behind a black screen that would be all but invisible when the lighting was correct. He hit a switch that killed the work lights and with a few clicks on his laptop he set the scene in motion. A soft blue mood lighting filled the room. From an unseen source, haze filled the air, accentuating the beams of light. Two dim spotlights then turned on, highlighting the guillotine and the platform that would hold Jo. Then the voice over began, an ominous voice that echoed through the room.

"In the darkest of times..." began the voice.

"Hey, that was my line," giggled Jo.

"...the time had come for retribution for the terrible accidents that had fallen on the villagers. The only choice was to sacrifice the mermaid."

Jo was entranced by the voiceover. She noticed that the guillotine was slowly spinning, as the lights grew more intense highlighting the ancient instrument of death.

"Despite the protests of the mermaid that she was innocent, it all fell on deaf ears. At the stroke of midnight one stormy night, the razor sharp blade fell."

At that moment, a crack of thunder filled the air as the entire room went dark except for a number of well placed strobe lights to simulate lightening. By now the guillotine had rotated so no one could see the victim's head. A single light fell on the blade as it dropped with a loud hiss. A blood curdling scream filled the air as the room went dark. Moments later the soft blue lighting began to glow, indicating the way for the guests to exit the room.

Josh came from around the black panel. "What do you think?"

"I think we're gonna win the money!" said Jo.

"I hope so," he smiled. "Now are you ready to get in position? They want to open in a few minutes."

"Put me where you want me. I'm your puppet tonight!" Jo smiled.

Josh picked Jo up from the chair and gently placed her on the table that was connected to the guillotine. With Kara's help they positioned Jo so her head was through the stocks that would hold her head in position. Slowly Josh lowered the heavy beam into place, immobilizing Jo's head.

"Are you comfortable?" asked Kara.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I think" Jo replied, thinking about the desperate need for stimulation in her pussy and on her aroused clit.

"See, the blade can't come through the stocks because they're solid here, so don't worry. We won't decapitate you," added Josh.

Jo just smiled. "I'm not worried about that. I trust you guys."

Kara looked at Jo. "That's good, because we're not finished getting you set yet."

Jo looked quizzically at the duo.

"We wanted to make this extra scary so we added a few things that will enhance the show for the guests," explained Josh. "Let me have your hand please."

Unquestioningly, Jo extended her hand to Josh. He quickly secured it in a large wooden stock that stretched her arm away from her body. Without another word, he secured her other hand in the same way, leaving Jo stretched in a "T" position, her breasts clearly exposed to anyone who looked.

"Still comfy?" asked Kara.

Jo was floating in a wash of emotions. The vibe in her pussy was continuing to keep her aroused, and now she was very securely bound with no means of escape. She almost didn't notice the sound of the ratchet that was tightening the first of six bolts that kept the stocks from being opened around her neck and hands. Only when she opened her eyes did she notice Josh holding the last bolt. Jo sized it up in her mind. It had to be at least sixteen inches long and half an inch in diameter. As Josh began fitting it on the stocks holding her head in place, the reality of the situation began to sink in. She was stuck until someone else let her out. She had no control over what happened to her, or when. Jo began to panic as Josh began to tighten the last bolt.

Kara saw the panic in Jo's eyes as she sat down on the platform. "It's ok Jo. You'll be fine. I'm right here with you. Do you want to back out?"

Jo thought about the pleasure that had been coursing through her body all afternoon. As Kara sat with her, Jo began to calm down, knowing that her friends would take care of her. She looked into Kara's eyes knowing that she'd be alright.

"I want to do this," Jo whispered. "Thank you."

Josh smiled at the beautiful girl, captive on the platform. He quickly finished tightening the last bolt and stood back to admire his handiwork. Kara quickly joined him with her camera, taking picture after picture of the massive guillotine with Jo the mermaid firmly secured with her neck in the stout stocks and her arms pulled straight out from her sides, displaying her gorgeous breasts, heaving with arousal.

Soon it was time for the haunted house to open. Kara sat down on the platform next to Jo. "Ok, Jo. Here we go. Remember, both Josh and I are watching to make sure everything is ok. Just relax and enjoy the evening. Don't be afraid to just go with the flow and follow your body's lead. You'll be great."

"Thanks, Kara," Jo replied. "I'll do my best. Thanks for helping me experience this."

"Come on Kara," Josh interrupted. "They're opening the doors now! Get back here."

Kara quickly disappeared behind the screen as the blue lights and haze filled the air. As the first round of guests entered the room, Jo experienced a moment of panic. But it was quickly calmed when she heard the beginning of the voiceover.

Being a part of the scene was much different than watching it from the outside. Jo felt her breasts sway as the guillotine began to turn as the voiceover continued. She felt like the spotlights were burning a hole in her exposed breasts as they became brighter and brighter. Because of the stocks, she couldn't turn her head to see the audience, but she could hear their comments as her body was put on display.

"Is that a real person? Holy shit, she is hot!"

"Damn, that mermaid turns me on."

Jo was thrilled that people thought she looked so good. Of course, she figured, what chick doesn't look good half naked and locked up!

Soon the guillotine finished its revolution and Jo could see the blade rise. Watching its ascent really did frighten Jo as she began to imagine all sorts of doomsday scenarios involving her untimely death. But there was nothing she could do about it as the voiceover continued. Just as the blade reached its peak, Jo could hear the voice say something about the mermaid struggling. She didn't think anything of it until she felt a burst of tingling in her pussy and on her clit. With a jolt, Jo felt her body react to the new stimulation. Unable to move, her body flopped around on the platform, much like a fish. She could hear the crowd murmur their appreciation at the display as Jo tried to deal with the pulses flowing strongly through her body. She let her body ride the waves coursing through her as the vibe brought her closer and closer to climaxing. She could feel her nipples tighten as her body approached its climax. She barely noticed the strobe lights trigger as the clap of thunder filled the room. Suddenly the sleek blade dropped towards Jo's neck imprisoned in the stocks. Jo screamed along with the soundtrack as the blade crashed into the stocks. The sensations were too much. She could feel her pussy clench against the vibe as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her exposed and bound body. The audience gasped as they watched the "decapitated" mermaid's body flop around on the platform. As the blue exit lights came on and the guests began to file out, many stole glances at the bound mermaid writhing on the table.

As soon as the last guest left, Kara came over to Jo. "How was that?"

Jo's eyes were glazed over. "You didn't tell me you'd play with the vibe!"

"You liked it?"

"Yeah, I liked it."

Just then, the next wave of guests entered the room. It was time for another display of the mermaid guillotine. Kara returned behind the screen with Josh, watching the audience file into the viewing area. As soon as the last guest entered, Josh cued the show. As the lights dimmed, Kara couldn't help but watch Jo. The restrained girl's chest was heaving with every breath. Her breasts and rock hard nipples were prominently displayed, framed perfectly by the heavy wooden stock around her neck and her arms being stretched fully to each side. Jo's taught stomach was flat and toned, leading perfectly into the mermaid tail that started just barely above where her pussy lips were. Kara could swear she could see sweat glistening around the area where Jo's pussy was buried under layer after layer of tape.

While the voiceover played and the guillotine turned, displaying the bound body of Jo, Kara absently played with the remote control for the vibe taped inside Jo's pussy. As the set finished its full turn, Kara pushed a button on the remote. She was instantly rewarded as Jo's body involuntarily tensed with arousal. Kara turned up the intensity of the vibe, hearing Jo moan in frustration. Quickly, Kara turned off the vibe, watching as Jo's body relaxed, dreaming of the sensations that were coursing through her body.

Soon enough the voice began talking about the mermaid struggling. Kara began sending quick but strong pulses through the vibe and clit stimulator, watching as Jo tensed with each pulse. As Kara turned up the dial, she could see Jo's tail randomly moving up and down, slapping the platform with a loud crack. With each breath Jo took, her breasts heaved so invitingly, pushing her aroused nipples towards the ceiling. Kara knew another orgasm was close to consuming Jo. Timing her control of the remote to match the soundtrack, Kara waited until the blade was about to fall again. Just as it was released, she turned the vibe and clit stimulator on to full, watching as Jo couldn't control the stimulation coursing through her body. Kara's breath quickened as she watched Jo's restrained body desperately trying to find a release from the heavy stocks that kept her pinned to the platform. Kara could feel her nipples harden as she imagined herself in Jo's position, her exposed breasts rising and falling with each ragged breath. She swore she could hear Jo's aroused moans blend with the soundtrack playing, knowing that she was experiencing yet another orgasm at the hands of the vibe and bondage.

Jo was floating. She had never been so aroused in her life. After the first orgasm when the blade fell for the first time, she had been sliding from orgasm to orgasm. Some of them were small, pleasant diversions while others were wild, rough, mind blowing explosions that ravaged her body. Even as her mind said she couldn't take any more, her body was screaming for more stimulation. She barely noticed the next group of people file into the room as the show started and the platform began to revolve. She desperately wanted to free her hands so she could squeeze her nipples until she screamed in pain and rip away the tape holding the vibe deep inside her swollen pussy and fuck herself into oblivion with the vibe. Her breath shallow and ragged, Jo could feel the vibe start once again, tickling her over-stimulated clit. With the next wave of an orgasm crashing over her, Jo gave up control of her body, feeling every nerve sizzle with pleasure. Through glazed eyes, she could sense the strobe lights and falling blade signaling the end of the show. Her body was responding not to her brain, but to the raw emotions that overtook her aroused being.

Kara could barely stand watching Jo experience orgasm after orgasm. At the end of the third show, she slid her hand down her jeans to find her panties sopping wet with her juices. She looked at Josh, intent on manipulating the show controls, wondering how this was affecting him. But she couldn't ask him, as the next show was beginning almost immediately. Fingering herself as she watched Jo's aroused body rotate yet again on the platform, Kara knew she'd have to find some relief very soon. Kara couldn't wait to get Josh home and fuck his brains out! But she had to make sure that everything was ok with Jo.

After two hours of shows, Kara was ready to melt into her own puddle of orgasms. There was a fifteen minute break scheduled before the final two hours of the haunted house, and Josh brought the work lights up in the room before turning off the show lighting and special effects.

buzbybdsm
buzbybdsm
68 Followers