Erotic Haunted House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buzbybdsm
buzbybdsm
71 Followers

As Josh adjusted some of the stage lights, Kara crossed over to Jo, who was still firmly restrained in the stocks. "How are you doing Jo?"

Jo opened her eyes to look at Kara. "This....is amazing. It's like a roller coaster ride that never ends." With that, a shudder ran through Jo's body, as she experienced an orgasmic aftershock.

"Wow! I have to tell you, you look amazing," Kara confided in her friend. "And, watching you has me ready to fuck the brains out of Josh."

Jo just smiled. "Why don't you? I'm the only one here, and you've watched me orgasm endlessly for the past two hours. Go for it!"

Kara smiled, imagining the scenario. "I can't right now! The haunted house opens again in a few minutes."

Jo chuckled. "Oh great! Another two hours of endless pleasure. I hope I can make it!"

"Oh, you will. I'm sure."

Kara scooted behind the screen with Josh just as he turned off the work lights. The next crowd began entering for the show. Instinctively, Kara found her hand exploring her wet pussy and aroused clit, wondering what Jo was feeling at the moment. Knowing that her friend was having the time of her life, Kara continued to pleasure herself while at the same time playing with the controls for Jo's vibe. Lost in her own pleasure, Kara didn't realize that she had accidentally left the vibe turned on long after the guillotine had dropped in the last show. With a pang of guilt, she turned off the remote, watching as the bound Jo began to come down from a series of surprisingly strong orgasms. As the night progressed, Kara did her best to pay attention to taking care of Jo, and not herself. With each showing though, Kara became more and more aroused, the thought of throwing Josh on the floor and fucking him consuming more of her thoughts.

Jo, trapped in the stocks holding her to the platform, had lost all touch with reality when Kara had forgotten to turn off the vibe during the beginning of the second half. With each climax her emotions began to feed themselves, craving more and more stimulation. She could feel her raw clit, begging for harder, faster, rougher stimulation, and her swollen pussy needed the vibe deeper and deeper in her soaking wet pussy. At some point during one of the shows, she lost control of her bladder, mixing warm piss with the copious amounts of her juices already trapped inside her mermaid tail. She could barely remember it happen, all she knew was that she was approaching an amazing orgasm when her body couldn't tense anymore. As her muscles relaxed so did her bladder. But Jo didn't care. She was in the throes of orgasmic bliss. Wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her overloaded body, sending her higher and higher into subspace. Her bound body convulsed and thrashed, firmly held by the stout wooden stocks securing her neck and arms to the platform.

When the last show came and went and the final guest left the room, Josh turned on the work lights and shut down the show control. "Pretty good night, huh?" he said, waiting for Kara's response.

"Fuck me."

Josh thought he misheard his pretty girlfriend. "What was that?"

"Fuck me. Now."

"Shit! Ok. But shouldn't we let Jo out first?"

Josh crossed to the platform with his ratchet in hand. Soon all the bolts were removed and Josh gently lifted the stocks off of Jo's hands and neck. Kara looked over at her as Josh helped Jo sit up. Her body was covered in sweat, her breasts were heaving with every breath. Still coming down from the last series of orgasms, Jo's eyes were glazed with lust and she could barely move.

"Hey, Kara," she whispered.

"Hey, Jo. You ok?"

"Yeah. But remember what we talked about during the break?"

How could Kara forget. That's all she'd been thinking about since Jo suggested it.

"Go for it!"

Kara looked at her bound friend. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure," Jo smiled. "I actually have an even better idea. If Josh can help me to the floor, why don't you try this contraption out?"

Kara shuddered at the thought. "No way. I couldn't!"

"You sure? I just lasted four hours in here with a vibe driving me crazy. Come on. Give it a try!"

Josh looked at Kara tenderly. "You can if you want to. If you don't like it, we'll stop right away."

Kara looked between her friend and her boyfriend. "Ok, let's do it. But hurry up and move her before I change my mind."

Josh gently lifted the exhausted Jo from the stocks and set her on the ground. Turning to Kara, he waited patiently. "Ok babe. It's your turn. If you still want to."

Without a word, Kara began shedding her clothing before climbing nude onto the platform. With Josh's help she placed her head and arms in position for Josh to lower the stocks.

After the stocks were lowered, Josh looked at his beautiful girlfriend. "Are you ok, honey?"

Kara just sighed with pleasure, waiting for her boyfriend to take her.

"I won't even put the bolts in. That way you can get out whenever you want to."

Kara opened her eyes. "Put those damn bolts in and fuck me. Now."

Without another word, Josh had all the bolts inserted and tightened in record time. Looking down at his bound girlfriend, Josh began to strip, releasing his hard cock that had been teased all night by Jo's orgasms. As he climbed onto the platform, straddling Kara, he was interrupted by Jo.

"Sorry to interrupt, but could you do me a favor before you begin?" Jo looked up at the platform.

"Shit! I'm sorry Jo. I almost forgot about you!" Josh hopped off the table, his hard dick bobbing in the air. "What do you need?"

Jo smiled. "Can you just turn my vibe back on? So I can enjoy the two of you as well?"

Josh grinned as he crossed to the screen where Kara had left the remote. "Sure thing. How high do you want it?" He began slowly turning the dial up.

"Oh....ahhhhh. Right about there!" Jo had already closed her eyes, enjoying the soft sensations of the vibe on low speed caressing her tender clit and wet pussy.

Josh quickly hopped back on the table where his bound girlfriend was waiting. "Ok babe, you ready for this?"

Kara just moaned as she tried to nod her head. Josh quickly pushed her legs apart, exposing her soft and wet pussy lips. With one thrust, he pushed himself completely inside of her. As she moaned with pleasure, Josh began to slowly thrust in and out of his bound girlfriend, filling her completely with his rock hard cock. He could hear Jo moaning as she writhed on the floor, growing closer to another one of her many orgasms. Josh picked up the pace, feeling the need to explode drawing closer and closer. As he continued to thrust, he could see Kara's nipples harden as a flush crept over her face and breasts. Josh pumped harder and harder into Kara, feeling her wet pussy contract around his hard dick. With the ever present moans of Jo's own climax building in the background, he could feel the explosion building as he slammed his dick into Kara's tight pussy. When he could hold back no longer, Josh pushed every inch of his dick into Kara's willing hole, filling her with cum. As he exploded he could feel Kara clench his dick as she reached the climax she had been craving all night long. With Kara's low orgasmic moan, Josh could hear Jo reach yet another climax from the vibe. Josh collapsed onto his bound girlfriend's body as the duo lay with each other, enjoying the afterglow of a wonderful climax.

As Josh and Kara lay intertwined on the platform, the vibe in Jo's pussy continued to merrily hum away. Already exhausted from four hours of nearly continuous cumming, Jo really needed a break. But, with her legs useless because of the mermaid tail, Jo could do nothing to find relief. The vibe was just low enough that she wouldn't climax just from it, but high enough to keep her in a highly aroused state. Knowing she could endure the low stimulation, Jo let the two lovers have their moment.

After a few minutes, Josh roused himself from the platform. He crossed around the stocks, looking at his beautiful girlfriend. "How was that, babe?"

Kara smiled through her orgasm induced haze. "It was wonderful babe. But I think you'd better let me out of here. We have to make sure Jo is ok."

As quickly as he bound her, Josh loosened the bolts and released Kara from the stocks. Grabbing the remote control, he turned off the ever present vibe in Jo's pussy. Kara got to her feet, taking a moment to steady herself before crossing to Jo.

"Hey roomie. Did you have fun tonight?"

Jo wasn't sure she could take much more. "Yeah, I sure did. But I think it's time to head home now and get some sleep. I can't take too much more excitement."

Josh had dressed and appeared over Kara's shoulder. "That sounds like a good idea. I think we're all worn out from today."

Jo nodded her head. "That is the understatement of the year. Whenever you guys are ready, just scoop me up and off we go!"

Kara was busily collecting her clothing that she had hastily discarded only minutes earlier. "While I get dressed, Josh you can get the truck ready. Then come back in, and we'll go."

"Sounds like a plan." Josh disappeared out the door.

Jo watched Kara dress. "So, how did you like your little experience in that contraption?"

"Considering I was only in for a few minutes, it was amazing. I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel right now."

Jo chuckled, "Like a train ran over me. But, it was awesome."

Josh reappeared with a blanket that he draped over Jo's shoulders. "Ok, time to go. It's a little chilly outside. I wouldn't want anyone getting a cold."

With Josh carrying Jo, and Kara on door duty, the trio made it back to the truck. With a little adjusting, Jo was soon firmly and securely strapped down in the bed.

"Are you sure you have to do this?" complained Jo.

"Yes, I'm sure. We don't want you flying out of here!" replied Josh.

"I just remember what the ride over did to me."

Josh just smiled. "I'll try to take it easy on the bumps."

Despite the return trip being almost as arousing as the trip to the haunted house, Josh was true to his word. He did his best to avoid potholes and other bumps that would arouse poor Jo strapped in the bed of the truck. When they finally arrived back at the house, Kara unlocked the door as Josh carried Jo into her bedroom.

As he placed her gently on her bed, Jo looked at the couple. "Thank you for tonight."

Kara looked surprised. "Why?"

"Because if it wasn't for you two, I would have never experienced that."

"You're welcome, Jo. I think I'm a bit jealous that you had the nerve to go through with it."

Jo just smiled. "Maybe next time it can be you!"

Josh was pulling at Kara's hand, guiding her from the bedroom. "I think someone is trying to tell me something," smiled Kara as she was dragged from Jo's room.

"Wait!" cried Jo. "Before you go. Where is that remote control?"

Without a word Josh tossed the control to Jo while simultaneously pulling Kara towards her bedroom. Jo could just faintly hear Kara just before the bedroom door shut, calling out "we'll get you out of that mermaid tail soon, I promise!"

Jo just smiled as she held the remote in her hands. With her arms free for the first time in many hours, she let her hands drift down to feel her firm breasts. Absently she tweaked one of her nipples, feeling it respond to the pleasure it felt. As she tweaked the other one, she could hear the giggles of Kara and Josh as they prepared for another round of lovemaking. Sliding her hand down even lower, Jo marveled at the job Kara did on her mermaid tail. It would be such a shame to ruin it, Jo thought. She had her finger on a tiny edge of tape that had come loose during the truck ride home. Jo was about to start pulling the tape off, freeing her legs and releasing the vibe that was trapped inside of her.

As Jo started to release herself from the miles of tape that bound her body, she heard the sound of soft moans coming from her roommate's bedroom. Letting go of the tape, Jo instead reached for the remote for the vibe, still taped in her wet pussy.

With a aroused sigh, Jo turned the vibe up to a medium setting, guaranteeing orgasm after orgasm, and tossed it to the other side of the room. Knowing she could find release from her bonds in the morning, she smoothed down the sliver of tape she had so recently pulled loose. Then, with images of herself as a beautiful mermaid, Jo lost herself in the sounds of her roommate's moans of pleasure and the ever present stimulation of the vibe nestled in her willing pussy. She closed her eyes as she drifted off to a world of endless climaxes and orgasms, where she could ride the waves of pleasure, all night long.

buzbybdsm
buzbybdsm
71 Followers