Erotic Hitchhiker's Guide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diggypop
diggypop
35 Followers

Terrified, both that she was about to make a scene and of being in some portion his fault if she did, he decided a little comforting was in order.

Putting his arm around her, he drew her closer, saying (he hoped) soothingly, "Don't say that...you were great, you're so lovely, and sexy, and I'm sorry I let myself get distracted, but don't for a minute think I don't fancy you, 'cause I do."

Ford had a resigned expression on his face. If Arthur felt this was what he had to do, he supposed he couldn't blame him.

But he still needed to regain control of the situation. While Agnes murmured, "Darling, let's go back to your place," and her hand wandered down towards his cock, making Ford wary of their imminent ejection from the pub, he was frantically waiting for a confirmation signal from his contact on one of the demolition vessels currently positioning themselves around the Earth. Once he'd gotten coordinates for beaming up, he would need to get there without delay, along with anyone else he wanted to survive this horrific calamity.

"Right!" cried Ford. "I know a shortcut to Arthur's place. Let's all follow me, and I'll leave you lovebirds to it!"

Thankfully, neither one seemed in a mood to argue, and both followed him eagerly into a massive field, which of course wasn't a shortcut anywhere, but allowed them to be beamed off just in the nick of time.

To Be Continued...

diggypop
diggypop
35 Followers