Erotic Imaginings

Story Info
She harnesses sensual power of her mind.
2.6k words
4
12.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay in bed thinking about him.

She couldn't help it, he'd been gone for too long and her body suffered every bit as much as her mind and heart. She slept naked when he was there, loving the feeling of his warm, hard body against hers...loved the feeling of his cock hardening between her ass cheeks, his hands caressing her back, her legs, her breasts.

But, she hadn't had any of that for a while, and, frankly, it was starting to drive her crazy. Her thoughts were dominated by sex...soft, caressing, loving sex...hard, sweaty, kinky sex. Everything they had ever done played in her mind...everything she still wanted to do invaded her thoughts when she closed her eyes.

She didn't sleep well these days - she never did without him there - and tonight was no exception. It was a beautiful night...clear sky, cool temperature, and a slight breeze, with just a sliver of a new moon. From its nest among the stars, it provided a soft glow to everything it touched. It was about 1:00 in the morning on a Friday night. Her friends had asked her out but she wasn't in the mood for the club scene. She wanted one thing and she couldn't have it.

She wore a tank top and shorts with no bra panties. She decided to step out on to her patio for a breath of fresh air. She opened her sliding glass door and stepped into the night. It was crisp, clean, cool...it felt wonderful on her skin. The patio was one typical of any apartment building...it had a railing about 4.5 feet high for privacy, didn't look into anyone else's window, and overlooked the pool. The water reflected the dim moonlight brilliantly, but the swimming season was over so the pool was almost pitch black.

She gazed into the still night, listening to the soft breeze blow through the trees. Under the wind, she heard a soft moan. She stared intently into the darkness before realizing it was her that had made the sound. The night was so clear, so perfect, that in her already heightened state it had aroused her even further.

She closed her eyes.

Her ears opened into the night, she inhaled the aroma of the crisp, cool air. She let herself drift into another plane of reality and thought of him. It was then she felt his hands touch her waist. Under normal circumstances she would have been shocked, but tonight she just let her mind go and sighed contently at his touch. His hands worked their way around her waist and she felt his lips press against her shoulder blade. His hands moved under her loose tank top, finding her stomach, caressing her gently with his fingertips. They felt like silk against her skin.

His lips slowly moved across her shoulder to her neck. He let his tongue caress her neck, pulsing waves of pleasure through her body. She began breathing heavily...it had been so long. The cool air flowed under her shirt and across her breasts. Her nipples began to harden under his touch. His fingers slowly worked their way up her body, caressing every inch as he went. His tongue had moved up to her ears as he gently nibbled on her ear lobe and neck.

His hands were now at the bottom of her breasts. He moved his fingers expertly around her them, passing softly over her areolas, teasing her nipples but not touching them yet. She felt like she was going to explode. She was breathing heavily now and her legs felt weak but she didn't dare move. She did not want to lose this feeling. She felt his steaming breath kiss her neck moving from one side to the other. His tongue bathed her ever so gently on her neck, her ears, her shoulders. His fingers traced the outlines of her nipples before finally taking them in his grasp.

She moaned deeply under his touch.

His fingers squeezed gently at first, slowly rolling them between his index finger and his thumb, then applying more pressure as her heart raced. He pulled on them slightly, away from her body sending wonderful sensations down to her moistening pussy. Her juices were flowing freely now and she could feel the heat and wetness between her legs.

His hands were working their magic when suddenly they moved back down her body and his tongue moved from her neck.

No, this couldn't be it, she needed so much more.

But his hands only moved down so far as to grab her tank top and slide it up and over her head, leaving her naked breasts exposed to the cool night air. The breeze felt magical on her skin and his hands quickly resumed their former position on her breasts. He squeezed them harder now, and his kisses had transitioned from gentle to much more exotic. He sucked on that sensitive spot on her neck and his hands moved from her breasts to her stomach to her waist.

The feeling was incredible. Not wanting the fantasy to end, she didn't dare turn around. She had to finish this and turning and realizing he wasn't there wasn't going to happen. Instead, she just marveled in the night, in her naked breasts in the breeze, in his hands caressing her, in his lips and tongue bathing her.

He moved closer now and she felt that he wore nothing. She felt his hard body press against her back and she felt his cock pressing firmly between her ass cheeks through her shorts. Her juices were flowing down her leg and his hands began to wander lower. They worked their way down to her legs, caressing her inner thighs, making her even hotter, and he released her slightly and began kissing and tonguing his way down her back.

He licked down her spine as he rubbed her thighs, coming so close to caressing her swollen pussy lips, but changing direction at the last second every time. God she wanted him so bad. She longed for his fingers to penetrate her, to rub her clit, for his tongue to bathe her pussy and plunge in and out of it, but the excruciating teasing was driving her wild.

As his lips reached her lower back, her sensitivity grew. His tongue reached the waistband of her shorts and his hands worked their way up from her inner thighs around to the lower part of her ass, slowly working their way under the bottom of her shorts and up her ass cheeks, softly caressing and squeezing them. He began to kiss down her ass, through her shorts but blowing his hot breath through the thin material.

His hands continued to caress her ass as his lips and mouth moved lower still, finally getting past her shorts and kissing the bottom of her sensitive cheeks as his hands lifted her shorts slightly out of the way. He worked his finger tips into the crack of her ass, slowly rubbing and teasing as he kissed his way down her legs and the back of her inner thighs.

She could smell her own scent now, flowing from her body as his tongue began to lick it from her legs. His hands continued to tease her ass as he slipped his right middle finger down to her asshole. Somewhere before that, he had licked his finger thoroughly and the hot wetness made her climax for the first time. The waves of pleasure almost caused her to fall, but his strong hands held her up and she continued to support herself on the railing.

He patiently let her orgasm pass and continued to massage her ass and thighs. His mouth worked back up her legs, once again bathing the bottom of her ass and going up and over her thin shorts. His hands worked their way out to just the bottom of her ass and as his lips kissed her lower back again. He grabbed her shorts by the hem and began to slowly pull them down.

Inch by inch, her shorts were replaced by the cool night air against her skin, and his tongue and lips bathing every inch of her beautiful ass. The sensation was like nothing she had ever felt before as her pussy and ass were exposed to the night. He pulled her shorts down to her knees before pausing and concentrating his tongue on her ass crack.

His left hand continued to caress her ass cheek and his right hand now moved ever so slowly towards her dripping pussy. She quivered in anticipation and climaxed again when his fingers found her sensitive clit. He did not let up this time. Instead, he worked one finger into her pussy while another rubbed her clit. His tongue moved lower now and found her asshole.

He teased the sensitive rim while he played with her pussy before plunging his tongue up her back passage. She nearly screamed in delight and had to grasp the railing to support herself. His left hand worked its way around her body, finished removing her shorts, and spread her labia apart to better stimulate her clit. Her legs had naturally spread and opened to him, and she was now leaning forward resting on the railing. She still dared not turn around though, there was no way she was going to end this.

His hands continued to pleasure her clit while his tongue penetrated her ass. Suddenly he stopped, but his short break was only to adjust position. He turned around and slid himself between her open legs to gain access to her pussy with his tongue. She was so tempted to look down, but instead kept her eyes closed and reveled in the almost constant orgasm her body was experiencing.

He sat between her legs and his hands found their way back to her ass. He began squeezing her cheeks together and his tongue lashed out across her swollen clit and pussy lips. She moaned and screamed in her mind, but heard nothing except the breeze and the night. His left hand remained caressing her ass and his right moved between her legs to open her labia again. He took her sensitive clit into her mouth and sucked and licked it furiously...making up for all the lost time apart.

With his forefinger, he began penetrating her pussy, sliding easily into her wetness. He slowly worked his middle finger in so now two fingers were pumping in and out of her hot pussy. He continued caressing her ass and finger fucking her pussy...she was in complete bliss. Her juices were flowing so freely, more than they ever had before and the smell of sex intoxicated her.

He began alternating licking her pussy and her tight asshole. She writhed in pleasure and he removed his middle finger and began slowly working it into her rear passage. She moaned in delight. Her wetness allowed him to work his finger in easily and she loved the sensation. Anal sex was the one thing they hadn't tried yet and it played in her mind often. He began to saw his fingers - one in her pussy, one in her ass - in and out while he continued to lick her clit and labia.

The sensations were incredible, and she heard herself say, "Put another finger in my ass..."

He pulled the finger out of her pussy and slowly worked a second finger into her ass. He continued to lick her pussy from all directions and the feeling of having two fingers in her ass turned into excruciating pleasure. He continued working his fingers in and out, slowly gaining momentum until he was rapidly finger fucking her ass. She could wait no more.

"Fuck me! God, put your hard cock in my pussy and fuck me!"

Whether she actually said it or just thought it didn't matter, as he responded by slowly removing his fingers and standing up behind her. He put his left hand on her waist and used his right hand to guide his 8-inches into her waiting pussy. He began to penetrate her slowly but she thrust back against him and buried him deep inside her.

He began fucking her slowly, pulling almost all the way out before slowly plunging back into her. She pushed back with every thrust to meet him. He reached one hand around to play with her nipples while he reached the other around to rub her clit. She moaned and screamed in pleasure, as wave after wave of orgasm rocked her body from her head to her toes. So many sensations going through her that she felt on the verge of passing out, but had other plans.

"Put your fingers back in my ass."

She knew what she wanted, and she knew he wanted it too. She figured she might as well make the first time a vivid fantasy since there would be no discomfort. As he worked his fingers back into her ass, he picked up the pace and fucked her harder and faster. She felt and incredible orgasm building when it blasted through her body like an explosion.

But it wasn't enough, she still wanted more and she knew since this was her fantasy, he wouldn't cum until she desired it. Her orgasm subsided slightly and she thought, "Well, now or never..."

"Fuck me in the ass."

He slowed his thrusts, and slowly withdrew from her. Both of her passages were very well lubricated from her sex and he pressed his cock at the entrance to her ass. He stopped and allowed her to push back on him. Slowly, she pressed back, feeling her ass open to his throbbing cock. There was a slight pressure that quickly turned to pleasure as she continued to press back. Inch by inch his cock disappeared into her ass and the feeling of being totally full for the first time was incredible. Before she knew it, he had all 8-inches buried in her ass.

She stopped there for a minute to enjoy the feeling and to get used to it. He leaned forward and his hands resumed stimulating her clit and her nipples, which drove her crazy. She started slowly moving back and forth on his cock, first just an inch at a time, then two; until soon she was slowly moving almost all 8-inches in and out of her virgin ass. He began to rub her clit faster and her juices continued to flow.

As if in perfect rhythm with her clitoral stimulus, she moved her ass faster and said, "Now, fuck my ass."

He needed no second invitation and started to thrust in and out of her ass faster and faster. The feeling was incredible, so much stimulation, so completely filled, she felt an orgasm building in her toes and knew she would probably lose consciousness when it hit.

"Faster, I'm going to cum!"

He began fucking her ass furiously, his balls slapping against her pussy all the while rubbing her clit. The orgasm was almost there, she felt it in the depths of her soul.

"Cum in my ass now!" she screamed.

Just then her orgasm rocked her body and she felt his hot semen empty into her ass. She screamed, but the feeling didn't subside. The waves of pleasure continued on for what seemed like forever until everything went black.

She woke up, her head was resting on her arms against the railing on the balcony. The night was still calm, a bit colder; same wonderful breeze and quiet as before.

"What a wonderful dream," she thought. She couldn't help feeling that something wasn't right though, until she realized the sensation flowing over her was that of the crisp breeze caressing her body, her incredibly beautiful and completely naked body.