Erotic Interludes Club

Story Info
Couple discusses forming a special club.
2.3k words
4.21
32.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out as an innocent, light-hearted conversation one night before bed. We'd been married more than twenty years, one kid out of the nest and the other a couple years away from leaving. I'm Mike and my wife is Amy and this is our story – so far. Most of it comes from my journal and the rest is from memory – recent memory. You see, the story is not quite finished. Good things should never end . . . .

We had eaten an excellent dinner at Vancouver's famous Naam restaurant – the oldest vegetarian restaurant in the city. The food was perfect and the wine went down like silk pyjamas on soft skin. When we got home the house was empty. Our only at-home teen was sleeping at a friend's place that night.

A little about us: We're late forties but both in great shape – we both enjoy hiking, backpacking, skiing, etc. Not that the bodies are toned and ready for magazine covers but except for a couple of tiny extra pounds, we're certainly not overweight or out of shape. And we've been told we're an 'attractive couple.' I'm about 5' 11 with blue eyes ('erotic eyes' she says), thick brown hair and a well trimmed beard. Amy is 5' 2, blue eyes, ash blond, beautiful breasts and the cutest smile ever. Her body still excites me – even after all these years.

So, we got home that night, poured another glass of red wine, showered and sat up in bed, discussing work and kids and finally . . . sex. Candles were lit and the room was warm. I knew she could feel the wine so I decided to broach a subject I'd been guarding for a rainy day. Matter of fact it was raining. The timing was perfect.

"So you know how I've always wanted to try a threesome," I said.

"Oh please, Mike," she said smacking me with a pillow. "Not this again."

"No, listen," I said. "I have a different suggestion. At least hear what I have to say." I placed a hand on her soft thigh, gently massaging through her cotton pyjamas. "I had this crazy-but-interesting idea."

She smiled, sipped wine and returned the glass to the bedside table. "Ya, ya, you have this idea to invite one of my friends into our bed. Yada yada yada."

"No," I said. "Well, yes but that was not my latest brilliant idea." I smiled and looked at her. Good. She was still smiling and listening.

"It seems to me that while you are not currently interested in sharing our bed with another woman, you do enjoy watching other people having sex. I mean, when we watch erotic videos, it's not only for me, right?"

She was silent for a moment. "It's more for you than it is for me." She paused. "But OK – some of the scenes I find pretty erotic. And you get rock hard pretty darn quick."

I continued to massage her thigh, moving my hand slowly up towards her warm crotch. "And you know that watching those videos with you is what really turns me on, right? I mean, there is something about sharing feelings, telling each other what turns us on, what we like – it totally excites me watching them with you. Alone is OK but it much better when we're together. I feel like we're able to open up and play and just let loose. I just love it when we watch others and you play with my cock at the same time." My cock was growing as I spoke.

Amy smiled and I felt a hand on my inner thigh. Within two seconds, she was holding my erection. It felt good.

"So what's your latest brilliant idea?" she asked.

I finished my wine and could feel a warm glow cover me. The wine and hand-on-cock combo was wonderful! "Ok," I said, "and don't laugh or say I'm crazy – promise?"

"What if I have to laugh?" she asked. "What if I can't help it?"

"Try your hardest," I said.

"And speaking of hardest," Amy said, a beautiful smile forming on her face. She licked her lips and squeezed my throbbing cock. "Ok, let's hear the idea."

I took a deep breath and looked into Amy's soft blue eyes. "Instead of watching videos of people enjoying their sexuality, how about we watch other couples together in the same room – no sharing partners or swapping allowed. We form a sort of erotic interludes club with like-minded people who are not interested in the typical swing scene but who are interested in watching and being watched." I looked at Amy for a response. She was quiet.

I might was well continue. The door was open so let's go right on in. "I could place an anonymous add online and we can both screen anyone who responds. We're not just looking for beautiful young bodies – it's more about exploring sexuality and sensuality with consenting couples."

"Like a kinky little voyeurs club," Amy said.

"Maybe not kinky," I said, "but ya, I guess it would be a thing for people who enjoy being watched and for those like to watch others. I was thinking of having it as a masturbator's club but I thought if we only invite couples, it might be too hard – excuse the pun – to insist that couples cannot play with each other. And if we limit it to couples, there would be no single guys allowed."

Amy finished her wine and looked up at the ceiling. "So, the rule would be no touching anyone except your own partner?"

"I was thinking that rule would make it simple – no awkward moments, obligations or disappointments." A moment of silence. "We could all chat on-line for a while, maybe exchange some pics and then chip in for a nice hotel room, bring some snacks, a little wine, maybe . . . ."

Amy was quiet. I could see her imagining various scenarios in her mind, weighing the possible pros and cons. Amy was like that. Careful. "How would we know the people are actually who they say they are on-line?"

"I thought about that," I said. "That's why it would only work if we spend enough time chatting on-line before we set up the erotic evening. Most on-line fakers would not be interested in spending any time discussing this idea and not many would even want to simply watch and be watched. I think we could all figure out who is real pretty quick – before we actually get together."

Amy let go of my cock and slowly massaged her shoulder, and then moved her hands down to touch her breasts through the soft cotton pyjama top. "So you could seriously imagine another guy watching me naked? You'd be OK with me watching another guy's cock being stroked and kissed by his wife?"

My cock bounced back to life with Amy's words. "I've thought about it quite a bit," I said. "And yes – I think I'd really like that. We would not be craving each other's partners. We'd be sharing the erotic moment with each other – couple to couple to couple. I'm not interested in leaving you for another woman, Amy. You know that. This is simply about adding some spice to an already wonderful meal. It's like an exploration of erotic feelings and we do it together. Together. And another rule is that we all keep in totally confidential."

Amy was quiet for a moment. She was not smiling. She gazed around the room and then her hand came back to my penis.

"It's just a thought," I said. "We could always think about it for a while if you like?"

"I'm in," Amy said.

I was shocked. "What? Just like that?" Shocked but delighted. I could feel my cock nodding approvingly.

"As long as we find the right people and I don't feel pressured to be with anyone I don't like, I'm willing to give it a try." She smiled and I melted.

Her hands stroked my cock harder and within a few seconds she was kissing and licking my erection with a passion. I turned and moved until I could smell the sweetness of her damp pussy and quickly pulled on the cotton pants until her soft pussy hair was inches from my waiting lips. She tasted sweet and delicious. She moaned her pleasure as my tongue met her wet lips, tracing circles around the edge and finally plunging into the wetness of her pussy.

I could feel her mouth all over my quivering penis, licking and sucking, then moving to my balls and back again – over and over until the excitement was almost too much.

"Don't come yet," she said. "I want your cock in me."

I lay on my back and let her beautiful soft body straddle me until she carefully slid my big cock into her hot pussy – so wet and warm and wonderful. She was gorgeous in the candlelight.

Amy's breathing was heavy now. She stared down at me as I cupped her tits in both hands.

"Can you imagine another couple watching us now?" she asked. "Watching me fuck you like this? Watching your hands on my tits – seeing me ride your big cock?"

She knew I was totally turned on when she spoke like this during sex. But she rarely went this far. Her voice was soft and smooth and so erotic. And now – having her talk about being watched by another couple . . . it was such a turn-on even to imagine the erotic scene.

"And we would be watching them, too," I said, feeling my cock throbbing in her tight little pussy. "We'd both see the woman's breasts in the candlelight, watching her suck her hubby's cock as they watch us. That would be such turn on for all of us."

"And there would be another couple there, too," she said. "Maybe a younger couple." Amy was very excited now and was riding my cock hard as she spoke. She reached behind her and massaged my balls as she straddled me. "And the guy would be fucking his wife doggy style – she'd be kneeling and bending down on some cushions and moaning and we'd see his huge cock fucking her slowly in and out and in and out."

I had never heard Amy talk like this and it sent me to an incredibly excited sexual state of mind. My body tingled with pleasure at every word – hearing Amy describe the fantasy was such an intense turn-on that I had a difficult time not climaxing then and there. I breathed deep and tried to focus on not coming yet.

She turned and kneeled on the bed, inviting me to fuck her doggy style. "Fuck me, Mike," she said. "Fuck me now."

I massaged her cute little ass for a moment and then slowly pressed two fingers into her wet pussy. She moaned and massaged her tits with a hand. I held my quivering cock over her ass and rubbed her cheeks with the head. Then I slowly found her waiting pussy and gently thrust my cock in, slowly . . . slowly . . . until it was buried in her hot little cunt. She moaned louder now and I reached around to cup both big tits in by hands.

"Fuck me!" she yelled. "Please – harder!" This was the first time I'd heard Amy talk like this and I loved it! This was more than the effects of the wine – she was letting herself go like never before. I could feel her trying something new – letting go of taboos and reaching to a place beyond her normal comfort level. It was such a liberating experience – for both of us. She was moaning louder now – much more than usual, rocking her body with each thrust of my rock-hard cock.

I could feel myself about to explode. I was so deep inside her tight pussy and it was a warm and wonderful place to be. I was breathing hard. "Imagine another couple beside us, Amy. Imagine seeing and hearing them fuck – imagine a cute woman's big tits with nipples hard as a big cock fucks her wet pussy. And we watch them, knowing they are totally turned on by being with us. Imagine them both seeing your beautiful breasts as we all fuck like this side by side."

"Yes!" she said. "Oh yes – fuck me Mike. Fuck me – I'm coming . . . ." Amy tensed up for an instant and then pushed her little ass back and forth, fucking my cock hard with her pussy. "Yes!" she yelled. Again and again. "Yes!"

This was the ultimate turn-on and I felt my cock quiver for a second and then explode with an intense orgasm in her hot little pussy. I pushed it in and out, over and over again, feeling her perfect little ass against my stomach as I released my come inside her. We both were moaning and groaning with pleasure until finally we collapsed on the bed, hand in hand and still breathing hard.

A minute passed. Maybe two minutes. She squeezed my hand. "Wow," she said. Then she laughed and although I was not sure why, I laughed with her. "Well, that was interesting," she said.

"It was wonderful," I said. "Absolutely wonderful." I leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips. Tongues met and I stared into her soft blue eyes. "I love you."

"I know," she said, still smiling. "I love you, too." She paused and looked away, then returned to meet my eyes. "And I can hardly wait to form our little erotic voyeurs club." She giggled and we kissed again.

To be continued . . . .