Erotic Journey in Tunisia Ch. 01

Story Info
Kira and Kyrhan sample the treasures of Tunisia.
6.1k words
3.75
48.4k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

Kira had decided to take vacations in some exotic region with her husbands and her closest friends. India was no more exotic for her as Kyrhan had her accompanying him whenever he visited some place. Each time, they toured the city and, while her husband had official meetings where her attendance was not expected, she went on her own, first to the main Hindu temples to pray and make offerings (she was widely known to be very pious although she rarely put on the orange saree of the true devots except for a few very important pilgrimages Kyrhan wanted to show her) but also to make some shopping in the commercial center of the cities.

Passing in front of a travel shop, she saw an ad on a bargain trip to Tunisia. That reminded her that Dan, her French husband, had lived there with his parents when he had been a boy, a few years after the independence of the country from French protectorate. He had kept a vivid memory of his stay and the gentleness and openness of people there. He had often proposed to make her visit the country but her frequent travels in India had repeatedly postponed the travel. Moreover, she preferred now to have as often as possible both her husbands and a few of their friends with them.

Kira contacted several travel agencies : she needed a villa with four bedrooms with large beds, each with a separate bathroom and air conditioned, a wide meeting room, as fresh as possible. She also wanted high walls surrounding the villa so she and her friends could practice sun bathing in the nude without attracting overdue attention from neighbors and pedestrians in the street. She finally found the white elephant in Carthage on the northern outskirts of Tunis, along the beach.

There were several lush bougainvilleas surrounding the villa in all sorts of colors : violet, white, red and orange. There was a table under one of them. There were so many flowers that you felt immersed in a sea of violet flowers. The nearby gardens exhaled a delicious odors of jasmine, oranges and many other fragrances Kira didn't bother to sort.

Kira arrived with Dan and Kyrhan just one day before her guests. The villa was perfectly clean and had a superb view on the Tunis bay and the Djebel Ressaz in the back ground. Kira inspected carefully the garden and discovered that they were truly safe from prying eyes. She went into the bedroom she had chosen for Kyrhan and came down in the garden stark naked, wearing a small steel collar around her neck.

- For the duration of our stay in Carthage, I'm no more Princess Kira but just some dancing girl at the full disposal of yourself and your guests. I'll propose the same deal to the other girls. In my idea, we shouldn't have a definite room to sleep in, we just got invited by one of you men. For my part, I'm game for any kinky idea you may have. Dan will show us the most beautiful sites of the country and Kyrhan will decide what I should put on whenever we go out somewhere!

- OK, Kira, it's a deal! Just don't forget to put on sun screen if you stay nude outdoors. The sun is unforgiving, this summer!

- Aye Aye, Master! Do you want to apply it on me? I'd love to get some sun tan before our guests arrive!

Kira lay on a deck chair and Kyrhan generously applied a layer of lotion on Kira's body, insisting on her neck and ass, oiling carefully her ass crack. He even pushed some oil in her ass hole.

- Hey, luv! What are you doing?

- I want you tanned even in your crack. Better to protect you as completely as possible!

- You're my master, darling but I don't think that sun will ever enter my ass hole!

- In that case, it'll act as good lubricant as I'm pretty sure that your wanton attitude will soon cause you to be soundly ass fucked by my little pecker. I may be able to wait until you're fully covered with this stuff but I'm not sure of it!

Kira turned around and exposed her front to her Indian husband's hands. He applied the sun screen on her face, then her legs, even between the toes before attacking her breasts. He took special care to cover her nipples and the undersides of her breasts. Kyrhan made her part her legs and reach with her arms to the back of her knees. Her Cunt was totally available in that position. Kyrhan took the opportunity to caress then finger fuck her most intimate zones at will. Kira moaned softly, groaned louder when he inserted two fingers into her twat and even screamed when he pushed two other fingers into her ass hole and used his thumb to frig her clit. Kira had not attempted to push him away. On the contrary, she had crossed her forearms above her head as if she was tied, offering herself completely to him.

Watching his wife surrendering completely to his caresses made Kyrhan instantly erect and hard. He lifted her legs until her ankles were on his shoulders. He cupped her ass cheeks and lifted them up. He wiggled a bit until he felt his own cock sliding along her ass crack. He stopped the move when he felt that the head of his pecker was nudging her ass hole. He looked her in the eyes, smiled broadly and pushed in slowly. Inches after inches, his long shaft entered her bum hole.

It had been a rich idea to grease Kira's ass hole : he was not forced to stretch her progressively. Instead he could push in steadily until he was deep to the balls into her bowels. He then began to really fuck her, slowly at first then with increasing strength and speed. His breath was soon becoming short but Kira was panting and screaming. Kyrhan posed just for a minute to place his handkerchief into a ball in her mouth. He blocked it into her mouth with another handkerchief he tied behind her head. She was effectively gagged and now he could fuck her as hard as he cared with open windows without any risk of her screams being heard by neighbors.

Kyrhan had no more reasons to refrain his lust and he began to hump furiously his wife for their mutual pleasure. Kira always those animal rounds when her husband used her mercilessly. At such moments, she was totally his to plunder, nailed to the bed. She just regretted that with her mouth safely gagged, she wasn't able to service Dan, her French husband!

Dan was watching them intently. He was sitting on a wide armchair and drank a glass of the local lemonade, a Boga, that reminded him of the time he had lived in that country. He smiled remembering that that bizarre name was just a contraction of boissons gazeuses (French for sparkling drinks). It illustrated the still close links between Tunisia and its former protectorate country. When Kyrhan, about to cum in Kira's ass, was grinning to him, he lifted his glass with a big cheer to the two lovers.

There was not a ounce of jealousy between the two men. Dan and his wife Kira were visiting India when they run into Kyrhan who was smitten by the beauty of Kira and her keen interest on India and its customs. He soon seduced her and proposed her to travel in India, acting as the guide's aide and sexual servant while her husband continued his travel in the same bus as a normal tourist. Kira had been used and humiliated in so many ways by the guide, Rajeev. She discovered soon the submissive side of her mind and became hooked on sexual gratification when she was fucked by Kyrhan's huge cock. Her Indian master didn't try to steal her from her French husband but to awaken her to kinky games. One year later, she agreed to marry him under a forged Indian identity and since then, she had regularly commuted between France and India with many adventures from French Guyana to China. She had met many people and some of them had become her or Kyrhan's lovers.

Kyrhan was now moving like a steam piston in her ass. He was rubbing hard as usual her clit with his right thumb. In that position, Kyrhan would cum the first, throwing gallons of cum into her ass hole and the impact of his cum against her internal walls would make her climax. She would clamp fiercely her sphincter around his cock, milking him dry. They had made it into a reflex. Kyrhan had taken her anal cherry and given her the most earth shattering anal climaxes and she loved him for his generosity, attention and for the consideration he gave to Dan!

Kyrhan screamed when he unloaded deep into her bowels. He waited, fully embedded into her arse, until the last spurts had died away before disengaging slowly. He stood up and with a wide gesture, offered the place to Dan. The French man wasn't specially interested by sloppy seconds but Kyrhan hadn't used Kira's cunt, reserving it for Dan's pleasure. Kyrhan's cock was so huge that he would have stretched out her cunt as he had done with her ass hole and Kira would have been of no use for the less richly endowed man.

When Dan had spewed his jizzm into his wife's cunt, he let her rest in the bedroom and went withy Kyrhan to have a drink by the swimming pool. They chatted pleasantly about their mutual friends and their recent adventures. Two hours later, a fresly showered Kira emerged from the villa. She had completely repaired her make up and nobody would have known she had been fucked by two men, just a few hours before.

- Dan, darling, could you prepare me some refreshing cocktail, a mixture of fruit juices with no alcohol would be perfect. Where do you want to take us for dinner?

Dan made reservations for a restaurant at Sidi Bou Saïd, just a few miles from their house. The small town was famous for its blue doors and windows and its old houses above the sea. Before entering the restaurant, Dan went to a street vendor and returned with a small bunch of jasmine flowers he passed above her ear. The flowers were heavily scented and the fragrance soon surrounded Kira, enthralling both men. Kira was wearing a long embroidered djellaba under which she was completely nude. Usually she was wearing Indian clothes with a choli top. Even when she didn't put on a bra underneath, her breasts were constricted but The djellaba was much looser and she could feel her breasts swaying under the dress material as she walked in the street. In the restaurant, she felt the eyes of the other customers glued on her sculptural body and that made her instantly very wet.

The restaurant was rather unusual with a dromedary making a noria turn. On the wheel were small amphoras and the water was versed into a wooden gutter. The sprayed water cooled the atmosphere. The tables were disposed around the dromedary's trail, just at a safe distance for the customers not to be jostled by occasional dung droppings. Waiters were swiftly taking away the offending dejections.

Dan had chosen a table as dark as possible in the far corner of the room. Kira was sitting between her two husbands. Dan whispered to her ear not to sit on her djellaba but to bunch it around her waist. The wide table cloth would hide her safely. That way, she would be totally available to their prying hands.

They ordered their dinner quietly, choosing one of those light Tunisian wines. Kyrhan just forbade Kira even a glass of wine, pretending loudly for the other guests' sake that she was pregnant. She couldn't now protest any more. Kyrhan and Dan's hands went exploring under the table. As if they had rehearsed ou were following a scenario, their hands met on Kira's pussy. Each of them penetrated her with a finger and they pulled her lips on the side to open as much as possible het cunt lips. Kyrhan let his fork fall on the ground and slide under the table. A waiter immediately bent under the table and remained frozen when he discovered Kira's djellaba bunched up with her buttocks directly on the chair. He could see her nether lips pulled aside by the fingers of her two male companions giving him a full view of her very wet hole and even kinkier,her completely shaven cunt just before his eyes.

After maybe twenty seconds, he emerged from under the table, his face red from excitation. He made no comments before leaving except :

- I'll change immediately your fork, Mister.

- Kyrhan, you did it on purpose! He could have made a scandal!

- Quite unlikely! Since we have entered the dining hall, he had been hovering around Kira. I discreetly asked her to open the top of her djellaba and push her breasts forward and bend slightly whenever the waiter is near our table. He spent quite a little time trying to have a glimpse of her tits and nipples.

- You should have told me!

- No way, my dear friend. You must notice or entice such events by yourself! Kira, you're becoming a real exhibitionist! You haven't even flinched when the waiter was ogling your bald beaver and you were wet like a fountain!

- You're right, Master. Perhaps you should punish me this evening to have been such a tease!

- I'll give it a thought!

After returning to their home, they went on a long walk together, Kira being safely encased between both her husbands, their arms intertwined. The road ended with a small wall overlooking train tracks, the former bey's railway, now some sort of a metro. The lighting there was poor and there were no buildings nearby. Dan pushed her on her back against the railings. Kira didn't try to resist and allowed Dan to push up her dress until he could take one of her breasts in his mouth while his hands were ravaging her cunt. She began soon to moan. Dan opened his fly and freed his cock. Without waiting a minute more he pushed himself between her cunt lips and fucked her, standing against the railing. When he had filled her cunt with his cum, Dan let her disengage herself and slide on her knees. Kyrhan took his friend's deserted place. He placed his cock between her breasts and pressed them around him, using her tightly pressed breasts as another sheath for his cock. He seemed to enjoy it a lot and so did she!

Kira spent the night sandwiched between the two men. She didn't try to escape her ordeal at any moment. The question of her punishment for having been a tease was not put to deliberation.

The next morning, their friends Leena and Peter, Jean accompanied by his wife Brigitte and his niece Virginia, Kyrhan had recently met. The house had received its full complement of guests. The presentations were hastily done as every body knew at least vaguely the other ones and had other concern, wondering who they would fuck next and who would be the best lover in the group. They had brought gifts for their new friends. Kira and Kyrhan had prepared djellabas for everyone : fine cotton with plenty embroideries for the women and simpler ones for the men, Leena and Peter had brought several bottles of alcohol, sherry for the women and scotch for the men. Kira's bottle was spirited away by Kyrhan to her outrage. Brigitte and John offered a selection of whips to the men and od nipple clamps to the women. There was a little bell attached to them at the end of a one foot long chain.

When Kira took off her djellaba and proposed her female guests to remain naked to be more easily available to their male partners, only Brigitte protested but with a so discreet voice that it was obvious she wanted to be bullied into accepting them. Kira explained why she wore a collar around her neck. Brigitte asked for another one for Virginia and Peter for Leena. It was propably too lewd to Brigitte's tastes. Virginia made a demonstration with Dan of Brigitte gift. The nipple clamps jaws were hurting at the beginning but the ache soon became bearable as the pleasure of having their nipples stimulated permanently became soon overpowering. The bells were gaily jingling whenever the woman moved and they could hear the difference when she was walking, climbing stairs or just breathing which was very convenient when someone was looking for a girl to fuck. They were even able to know when the girl was being fucked, which implied that she wouldn't be available for the next ten minutes or so.

Dan proposed the whole group to go swimming into the Sea. Kyrhan provided swimming suits but only to the men. They took a small van and took the north road. They arrived to a big over populated beach named Raouad but Dan didn't stop. Just less than a mile away, the road diverted from the beach into the mainland but a dirt road continued. Dan explained he had nicknamed, when he was young, the beaches behind the coastal dunes, wild Raouad. There were just short antennas of dirt road allowing to get through the dunes. The wide beaches were magnificent with shallow water and little current. They saw on the beaches many murex shells and in the water a few small rays.

The main interest of these beaches was that there was nobody there for miles. The women took off their djellabas and swam naked into the sea to the delight of everyone. After two hours of swimming and frolicking in the warm sea, Dan took Leena by the hand and led her into the dunes. They were soon out of view. A few minutes later, they could hear a woman screaming rhythmically with a loud throaty voice. Dan was apparently giving her a good time. The other men followed Dan's example.

Peter bowed in front of Kira and asked her quite formally whether she would like to grant him the next dance. Kira guffawed when he used such out of date sentences but she stood up and offered him her hand to lead her where he wanted. She had then a second thought and bent to retrieve a bag from which she extracted a short chain leash she attached to her collar and offered Peter the handle, a pair of handcuffs she snapped around her wrists on her back and a scarf she wrapped around her head into a makeshift blinder. Peter understood the true meaning of her actions : she was giving him total control on her. He could use her at will with no restrictions. He ushered her on a fast pace toward the dunes, eager to push his rock hard cock into her cunt or her mouth. Soon her screams echoed those of Leena.

- Brigitte, they make me horny. Would you like us to go in the dunes with me?

Brigitte was basically a dominatrix but she had found in herself a soft point when she was with Kyrhan. Then she became as submissive as Leena or even Virginia. He could easily have made a slave of her. She would have lived perpetually in chains, collared and branded if he just had asked her. When they passed the bag from which Kira had extracted the sex toys she had used on herself, she fell on her knees in front of the bag and turned toward Kyrhan.

- Master, please, find something in the bag to complete my tack. I want to walk into the dunes as your submissive like Kira. I'm fed up of being a dominatrix if you are nearby.

- Why not, cunt! I could also brand you or have you tattooed as my submissive but afterwards, you would be permanently a sub even to Jean and you'd have the same status as your niece Virginia! Still interested?

- Ahem, I need to think about it but I might be interested. . .

The bag contained another leash but no collar to attach it to. After some reflexion, Kyrhan found the solution. Leena had brought the stuffing pants Peter had offered her recently : very tight leather pants that could hold two big black dildoes : one in her cunt and one up her ass. The pants could be padlocked but Kyrhan didn't use that facility. He looped the end of the leash around the dido before inserting it into her ass hole. Brigitte would be led from her ass in a more debasing way than Kira had been. Kyrhan just wondered how a dome would with stand having a big dildo up her ass for the first time in her life. Leena had had problems imagining how she would cope with these two big intruders stretching her cunt and arse but the problem would be worse for Brigitte who was not used to being molested.

Brigitte screamed when he closed the stuffing pant, pushing both dildoes to the hilt into her two holes. She blubbered feverishly as he made her advance into the dunes and it was even worse when the slope of the dunes began to increase. Kyrhan had blindfolded Brigitte and had used ropes to bind her wrists to her elbows. Thus her breasts were pushed forward. He had also tied a rope at the base of each breasts which now jutted out and were already a bit swollen. Unbeknownst to her, Kyrhan had also taken a flogger. When Brigitte began to cum from the friction of the dildoes in her most private parts, he hastened her gait with a few strokes of the flogger on her hind quarters. It was efficient as Brigitte jumped forward.

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12