Erotic Liaisons with My Neighbour Ch. 03

Story Info
Andrew seduces his neighbour from a distance.
1.1k words
4.33
13.2k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kisandra
kisandra
107 Followers

Andrew thought long and hard about his recent encounters with Suzan, his neighbour.

They were very erotic moments, he had to admit.

He recalled the night he happened to look across to her house, and she waved back. Then, unbelievably, she undid her robe so he had a good look at her breasts. Wow.

On reflection, it would have been easy to knock on her door and he could guess the rest. A full on sexual affair? Yawn, he concluded.

That wasn't his way.

How could he take things further? But still enjoy the eroticism of each moment.

So he had popped a note is his neighbour's letterbox, asking for a repeat performance.

Amazingly, she complied: lying on her bed, rubbing herself all over, even playing between her legs a little. But then, in a moment of brilliance, he ended the moment, text messaging her good night and thank you.

Leaving her a little frustrated and uncertain, she would be sure to be wanting more. Not that he wanted to hurt or manipulate her, far from it. His thing was to be in control but a scenario that was ultimately caring and supportive.

Experience told him that people would do almost anything when that happened.

The key was that Suzan needed to be confident it was Andrew that left the note, and not some sleazy stranger. That's why he made an effort to be friendly, let her know that she could trust him.

How to move things to the next level?

He had finally taken Suzan up on her offer of coffee. With the two of them in Suzan's house alone, Andrew was careful not to make any moves on her, at all. Or even be a little flirtatious.

Overtly friendly and neighbourly, she seemed to be making a genuine effort to be friends with both Andrew, and his wife Sharee; inviting them for lunch, and sharing dinner with them.

Once, at dinner, with Sharee in the kitchen, Suzan innocently played with a button on her blouse while in conversation with Andrew. Was she just trying to confirm her suspicions, before confronting Andrew, and Sharee? Or letting him know she welcomed his attention.

So, he had to be careful and decided to leave Suzan alone for the next week or so.

But, now time for another testing of the waters he thought.

He picked up his prepay phone and typed a message.

"Be at the Lindale Shopping mall at 2pm, today. Be sitting at the Boxcar coffee shop. I'll be watching."

Andrew hit the SEND button. Time for a little conversation with his new friend.

There was no reply, of course. Was that a good thing, he wondered?

Slowly, time inched ever closer to 2pm. As Andrew drove towards the mall, he pondered his next move and what he was trying to achieve.

He wanted Suzan to know she could trust him. No, he didn't want an affair, or to even fuck her. Well, maybe not yet! But to be some kind of enabler for her own longings and fantasies.

Andrew parked his truck and walked into the mall. This was part of his strategy, to maybe bump into Suzan and say hi - if she turned up.

It was 1.58pm and Andrew seated himself in an advantageous position to watch his prey enter the shopping mall.

Then, there she was. She was certainly attractive thought Andrew, not a playboy centrefold, but the girl next door type, not even a milf. Which was perfect he realized, a little vulnerable, even with her tough professional exterior.

He wandered past the shops, towards the coffee shop. He noticed Suzan had her phone beside her and was checking it frequently.

She looked up and saw Andrew instantly.

"Well hello there Suzan!" he said cheerfully. "Getting your caffeine fix I see."

She laughed and said, "Something like that yes. Care to join me?"

"No, I better not; I have a few things I need to do."

With a balance of disappointment and relief, Suzan smiled and said "Ok, I'm sure there will be another time."

Walking away and back to his vantage point, Andrew with wondered what Suzan was thinking.

He sat down and opened his phone and sent his first text message.

"I like what you're wearing."

Andrew watched Suzan in the distance; she looked visibly startled when the message arrived. She looked at her phone and picked it up.

He could see she was reading the message; and visibly blushing.

Quick as a flash, a reply came in:

"I enjoyed you watching me. This is a nice adventure. I have a submissive side I need to explore, I think."

Open mouthed, Andrew considered his response.

This was going very well, thought Andrew. Taking the plunge, he fired back:

"Well, I can help you there. But I'd like to get to know you; so you can trust whatever instructions I give you, will be what you want."

Andrew watched as Suzan read the new message. He could see a palpable relief flooding over her, and a sheepish grin on her face.

The reply came back:

"I'd like that. A lot...I think I know who you are, but I won't ask."

Nice, but time to wind things up, he thought.

"Ok. I will leave you now. With two instructions..."

Andrew deliberately waited before sending his final text message. He wanted Susan to put in her own words just what she wanted out of their "arrangement".

"Text me later your favourite porn url." Andrew knew she watched at least some porn; they had jokingly discussed it over dinner one night.

Andrew's second instruction was a simple, yet subtle one. He knew from their dinner conversations that Suzan never, ever used "bad" language at all.

But he guessed that in her private life things might be very different; in fact she had hinted as much in a recent conversation over coffee.

He sent the text.

"Tell me you want this, and use the f-word."

As Andrew walked away from the mall, he checked around to see if there was any sign of Suzan of which there was none.

He guessed she knew who he was, but she was telling him it was ok.

Andrew arrived home, parked his truck and went inside. He rung his wife to see how her business trip was going, and settled down to watch some TV.

His phone alert went off, indicating another phone message. Because it was a prepay, private phone, it could only be a text from his neighbour.

"FUCK yes, I am doing this. Sending you the url of my favourite porn video."

kisandra
kisandra
107 Followers