Erotic Masked Ball

Story Info
Story of erotic public experiences.
6.4k words
4.19
21.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With arms entwined they drifted up the long gravel strewn drive which led up to the imposing chateau at its western end. The oppressive heat of the early evening summer sun would have been overpowering for the guests had it not been for the tall slender Cypress trees that had been planted close together; their long clustered shadows providing cooling shade over the driveway. The couple had first met just 20 minutes previous...their pairing, and those of the other invited couples..having been decided upon by an unknown committee ..the couple's chemistry was immediate and electric....their collective sense of anticipation of what could lay ahead was palatable to them both.

His Armani white close-fitting tailored suite, black shoes and open necked black silk shirt complimented her elegant full length white satin evening dress. Her neck was adorned with a thick banded silver chain matching the one that she wore around her bronzed ankles.... her hair had been taken up off her neck so accentuating its beautiful lines.

A prerequisite of this special event was the use of masks to bring out the beautiful, deathly, and exotic facets to the free living but well heeled guests. The couple chose to wear a complimentary pair of wonderfully exotic and mysterious black and white masquerade masks..their surfaces dotted with minute embedded glistening gem stones ...the lines of stones snaking gracefully across the otherwise smooth surface of each mask. The half-height masks covered the upper portion of their faces but left their cheekbones and mouths exposed....masks that told a story by leaving out some of the details but at the same time telling the world who or what the wearer truly were or would like to be...their exposed expressive eyes a window to their most inner thoughts.

Outwardly the guests and the party venue were an epitome of elegance, class and respectability, but beneath the false facades both had a different agenda. The evening's happenings were soon to commence but each of the couple's role would be different but ultimately a variation on a common and endemic theme....

The couple, and several dozen others, causally walked arm-in-arm up the sweeping white marble steps whose flanking balustrading was adorned with twisted white ribbon partially encapsulating white roses in varying states of bloom...the heady perfume of the roses wafting on the hot breeze.

The music from a string quartet greeted the guests as they strolled into the magnificently beautiful vaulted entrance room, the walls to the room adorned with exquisitely detailed wall hangings depicting a myriad of scenes selected from all periods and areas of Romanic history.

The temperature inside the building was comfortable and in sharp contrast to the sweltering unshaded temperature outside.

The guests were guided forward by two opposing thick white ropes strung between paired sets of glistening chromed bollards topped by silver orbs, the necks of the bollards having been embellished with flowing bows of white ribbon. ..the opulence seemingly continuing. The guests were ushered forwards towards the entrance into the central core of the property ...the end of the aisle being flanked by two smartly dressed male concierges, their faces hidden by creatively crafted masks..their expressions featureless but their behaviour and gestures outwardly respectful....their words few and appropriately selected.

An air of suppressed excitement and developing expectancy amongst the guests blended seamlessly with the mixed aromas of expensive perfume ..of aftershave ....of interlaced pheromones....to generate a truly explosive atmosphere...an atmosphere populated by a cacophony of numerous conversations and distant chamber music.

The myriad of individual couples and groups of couples drifted across the polished white marble floor towards the cooled but oddly smoky environment of the grand central hall. At each end of the long rectangular hall rose opposing pairs of wide sweeping staircases; the flights of stairs closely hugging the smooth white curved end walls meeting at their crest at a carpeted landing...ornate chromed balustrading, also decorated with large trailing white bows, flanked the four sets of stairs.

The gently curving plane white ceiling to the grand hall was punctuated at its third positions by two pendulous cut glass chandeliers, the group of pendants was interspersed with polished chrome slender steel tubes ..the glass orbs and steel tubes randomly reflecting and directing the light of the enclosed halogen lights across the floor. Tall modern uplighters were fixed at head height at regular intervals along the two flanking walls. The uplighters were interposed with large white frames holding pieces of modern art...not to everyone's taste but nevertheless appropriate for the modern design of the grand hall.

The raised voices and laughter of the guests created a ambiance of bustling excitement... their attire and unique gender specific masks instilling an air of mystery ..the identity of each person only known to that person and to that person alone...each person's intentions, expectations and needs specific and unique.

Plainly masked and sparingly clothed male and female waiters carrying trays of slender glasses of champagne or a selection of carefully prepared hors d'oeuvres spilled from a single door at the far side of the grand hall and dispersed across the floor and into the various corridors and vestibules that led into adjacent areas of the simplistically decorated building. As the waiters slowly passed among the collective of guests outstretched hands reached for the glasses or the finger food...the waiters returning to the food preparation area when their trays became empty.

The Caucasian male waiters, carefully selected by the event's organisers, were tanned and had beautiful athletic physiques, similarly the dark skinned waiters included for those guests that preferred their coffee black had similar athletic physiques.... the female waiters were selected regardless of their height but were seen to be pert, slender and with toned figures. Their dress code could be regarded by some as being provocative...by others erotic and stimulating .....the men were dressed in a mixture of various designs of beautifully tailored figure hugging three-quarter length black silk shorts..shorts that left little to the guests imagination. Their bare torsos were covered in similarly coloured waistcoats.. the halves of the waistcoats held together by a single white leather thong...their tanned feet were left bare.

Each of the female waiters, their hair carefully groomed and held in place by a single plainly embroidered white clasp, were dressed in black figure hugging boned balcony bra corsets. The silk corsets were laced at the back by thin white silk ribbons...the loose tails of the ribbons trailing down over their tastefully short black silk skirts.....their legs were sheathed in sheer black lace topped stockings...their feet cushioned by simple black flat shoes with each shoe being finished off with a tiny white silk bow. The appearance of both genders of waiters was classy but sensuous and was specifically designed to complement the dress code of the assembled guests. It was a case of seen but not heard as the waiters stealthily circulated amongst the guests disposing of their merchandise as and when required.

As the evening wore on the lighting level was slowly lowered and supplemented by hypnotic laser light that randomly bounced off circular mirrors strategically positioned around the walls of the grand hall.... theatrical smoke filtered into the room through concealed air vents accentuating the fine beams of the lasers. Low level ultra violet lights highlighted the white items of clothing in a ghostly glow. The previously subtle background music imperceptibly transposed into a pulsing hypnotic beat..its pitch decreasing to the point at which it could be felt reverberating within the guests chest cavities..the mood of the evening began to change from one of sophisticated mystery to one of sensual mystery.

Daniela and Gus, having finished the last one of several glasses of champagne, placed their empty glasses on a passing waiter's tray and walked slightly unsteadily towards one of the curved staircases located at the western end of the grand hall. They walked to a point about half way up the flight of stairs and stopped. Turning around they stood next to the wide chromed handrail ...they watched the behaviours of the constantly moving throng of select guests partying below them with curious interest. Daniela's and Gus's eyes swept back and forth across the dance floor watching for anything unexpected or out of the ordinary...but then practically no one below could realistically be classified as ordinary. It soon became readily evident to both of them that the mood of the evening was beginning to transform into something a little more playful and sensual .....many of the couples stood stationary in close embrace with their arms wrapped around each other...their lips sealed in sensuous stolen moments...tongues playing ...probing ....other couples were gyrating to the tempo of the music ... their legs interlaced in their desire to be close.

Daniela studied the seemingly countless designs of mask worn by her fellow male and female guests circulating below her. There were the beautifully simple and strikingly sophisticated black moulded cut-outs frequently worn by the men to the wonderfully ornate and sensuous and erotic Venetian masks worn by the women. Many of these incorporated delicate flowing filaments of beaded or corded black lace fixed to a semi-translucent underlay..the mask often being adorned with gracefully dynamic black feathers attached to one side of the mask giving it an asymmetrical appearance.. the feathers gracefully oscillated back and forth as the wearer walked or in response to sudden movements of the head..the motion decaying gradually over time. In one case a women had applied white foundation across the whole of her face so as to provide a complete contrast to the blackness of the lace whilst another had made-up using a vividly coloured blusher to the area of her face than lay beneath the mask...regardless the effect was simply stunning and evocative...

Other women had coated their lips with graduated shades of glossy lipstick, such as scarlet and black and emerald green and black in order to match the twinned colours of their relatively simple masks.

In other cases the masks worn by some men were not too dissimilar to the head armour worn by the Greek warriors of fiction, the colour indicative of bronze, tin or gold leaf, the shape angular and seemingly aggressive in their expression.

Daniela soon came to realise that the common factor that linked all of the masks regardless of their simplicity or elaborateness, was the eye cut-outs.....through these the wearer looked out and through which the voyeurs sought to gauge the mood, intentions and desires of the wearer. They say that the eyes are a pathway to the soul..she was not sure if that was true..but regardless the appearance of the wearers eyes gazing through the eye slits was absolutely striking and gave the wearer an air of mystery and intrigue .. the movement of the wearers lips further enhancing the overall effect.

Gus move up one step and positioned his body behind Daniela momentarily placing his hands on the outside of her upper arms..he squeezed her gently perhaps to provide comfort and reassurance. As the hypnotic and mesmerising beat of the music continued with periodic changes in form and mood...Gus leisurely slid his hands down her arms to eventually rest on the uppermost part of her hips. He stood there for several minutes savouring the feminine roundness of her body ...it was indeed a pleasure for him to touch her and for her to be touched in such a subtle way. She stood still not wishing to display any outward signs of her developing feelings toward her anonymous and intriguing male escort .. stirred emotions ..emotions that she had not felt before...emotions that she began to inwardly dissect... .emotions that were raw and almost animalistic...

In their embrace they both watched in fascination as the various scenarios began to play out before them. They stood close and in contact with each other...their breathing shallow, controlled and quiet. Their appetite's developing...

Her gaze picked out a tall black well-built male and his petite female companion who were leaning against the rail at the base of the stairs on which they were also standing....she subtly pointed them out to Gus.. they both watched.. the black guest lightly kissed and nibbled each side of the woman's slender neck... interspersing these loving gestures with kisses on her upper chest....she dropped her head backwards ...her eyes peering upwards towards the ceiling ...the shape of her breasts flattened under the tautness of her dress as her posture changed...his pink tinged black fingers wandered up and down her back tracing her gentle flowing undulations ...he grazed his fingers across her small bottom pushing the shiny material up into the crack between her cheeks... she twisted her body in response to his sudden intrusive probing...Gus and Daniela continued to observe as he wrapped one of his muscular arms around her back and pulled her tightly to his chest almost crushing her lithe body ....there was no subtlety to his movements .....they were basic and rough...but from the petite women's response she seemed to relish his manner.

This interracial couple appeared to care little of the surrounding guests .....their passion introspective and contained... one of her hands disappeared in between their pelvis' ...the movement of her arm seemingly reflecting her exploration of his manhood and the no doubt delights of what might be in store for her later... ... the woman moved her hand downwards apparently undoing the zip of his trousers ... Gus and Daniela scrutinized her movements as she proceeded to unhurriedly slide her hand through the open gap in his trousers... his mouth parted slightly as she gripped him firmly. It was not clear from their relative positions as to the state of his arousal...they could only guess. He grasped the back of her neck, closed his eyes and tightened his grip.....

Gus knew nothing of Daniela's history, her age or what she expected from the evening.....but little did that matter as neither of them was at the gathering for a long term relationship...they were there for fun, excitement and pleasure.

Regardless of these unknowns he was acutely aware of her stunning eyes embellished with a certain degree of subtly ....in particular he was aware of how piercing they were when framed by the elliptical openings in her extraordinary mask .....her soulful eyes appearing to be detached from any of her other facial expressions .... eyes that seemingly burrowed through into his inner thoughts.

Whilst scanning the crowd of fellow guests he noticed a partially nude male waiter walking across the floor at the bottom of the stairs ...he was quickly followed by one of the female waiters who was also topless... her hair was now unencumbered and swinging free...her breasts swayed rhythmically as she walked. The more Gus looked the more partially nude waiters he began to notice .....many of the other guests turned their heads as the waiters passed by ....appearing to admire the stunningly toned bodies and overt sexuality of their servants, verbal exchanges passed between the various partners that noticed the change in dress....the mood of the evening had turned another corner.

Daniela snuggled into Gus's chest, her mind absorbing the sensations as her hands clenched his muscular cheeks ....her gaze scanned the hall watching the couples and their differing behaviours..some intimate ..some not-so...some serious..some playful... she was in her element as she truly cherished watching human interaction in all its guises.

Some couples had moved into shaded corners and open recesses lining the grand hall perhaps because of a slight reticence that frequently came from the first experience of such gatherings...whilst others were more blatant in their actions seemingly enjoying the thrilling experience of being on display to other like minded people.

Daniela watched in fascination as a beautiful women dressed in a long flowing red gown passionately kissed her companion ... her exposed slender neck adorned with a single string of glowing white pearls..her squat mask fashioned with gracefully carved parallel fissures set in a pattern that was not unlike that of the banded arching features of a peacock's feather, one side of the mask a mirror of the opposing side. The mask was a stunning iridescent deep green ...a sharp contrast to the soft pink tint of her face beneath... their lingering kisses were passionate and urgent...her needs for him clearly palpable...she unhurriedly dropped down his body to kneel at his feet...her head came to rest at the level of his pelvis...she gazed up to look at him through the oval apertures in her mask ..she spoke to him but her words were swallowed by the mesmerizing music that fully enveloped the guests.

She parted her knees to steady herself.....the material of her evening dress stretching between her parted thighs...she unhurriedly slid her hands up the front of his thighs...her hands finally resting together to cover the prominence within his tailored black trousers. She lent forward ...her forehead coming to rest on her clustered fingers. The beat of the music pulsing...developing ... evolving. Her fingers gradually splayed allowing her parted lips to come into contact with the smooth material of his trousers and the hardness that lay bound beneath. She rested there.. savouring his firmness...his shape ...his size. Her face rolled back and forth across his manhood as she continued to savour and devour the beauty of him through touch alone....

Daniela's mind raced seeking to mirror the sensations felt by this woman as if she herself was knelt in front of this strikingly beautiful man. She felt momentary pangs of jealousy but these were tempered by her feelings of empathy for her fellow female.

After briefly savouring the intimate attention of his partner he bent forward and, grasping the underside of her arms, pulled her up into a standing position beside him, his hands slid over the mounds of her breasts and gently caressed her unique shape...her nipples could be seen to harden beneath the gossamer thin material of her dress as the couple kissed passionately again ...their saliva covered tongues playing and teasing....their minds seemingly ignorant of the numerous guests passing by.

He dropped his right hand and gently cupped the mound of her womanhood, his index finger moving inwards into the gap between her thighs...he pressed ...pulsing in and out in synchronisation with the flow of the music. She closed her eyes ....her hands gripped his lower arms...he had found her special pearl... her special rhythm...he had found her weakness and the route to her inner core...his senses continued to closely monitor her arousal reflected in her body language...the pace of his finger naturally matching the changes in her responses...her internal charge inexorably began to build....

Gus shifted his posture, and taking hold of Daniela's left hand, guided her up the stairs to the gallery that circumvented the upper level of the grand hall.....tall substantial white circular marble columns spanning from floor to ceiling were spaced at regular intervals round the circumference of the smooth white marble floor to the gallery ...white marble balustrading and wide profiled hand rails provided a convenient place to rest and for guests to safely view the activities going on below. Embracing couples occupied the deep shadow lit spaces between the columns and handrails... the subtle low intensity lighting at this level of the great hall providing a sense of mood and mysticism and, at the same time, partially illuminating the varying states of passion displayed for those wishing to view and not participate.

12