Erotic Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I so wanted that towel to go, to be removed, for Ben to slide it away so that my aching breasts were his to gaze at, adorn and do with as he wished. I was so fucking aroused and horny I was sure I would be up for anything. I nearly reached up and pulled the towel from my body, but I resisted that; after all that was not the game we were playing. We were playing by his rules, not mine and they demanded that he, not I remove the towel at the appropriate moment.

But like the master arouser he evidently was, he didn't rush, he didn't hurry things; he continued building the moment, keeping me in suspense and on the boil. Playing with me, knowing what I wanted and needed I am sure, but determined not to give it until he decided. After all he was in control, it was his play and he was the master.

I closed my eyes again and revelled in the magic moments he was giving me. His hands touched the towel and the slope of my breasts again. They eased the cover further up the slopes of my boobs, which due to my supine position were, I liked to think slightly flattened, but in reality were probably sagging sideways.

Again and again it was edged up as again and again he leaned forward his robe caressing my face his hands touching my boobs. I desperately looked to see if I could catch a glimpse under his robe, but the angles were not right and, in any case, the room was too dim for me to see. I could not indulge my voyeuristic desire by seeing his prick, but I could certainly indulge my hedonistic needs by loving the touch of his hands on my flesh. The question my mind was now grappling with was, if and when I would be able to fulfil my exhibitionist instincts and have Ben see my naked breasts and swollen nipples. The other question to which I still needed an answer was just what 'extras' Ben would be providing?

It didn't take long for the edge of the towel to climb the mini mountainside of my boobs and for it to sit precariously right on their flame tipped peaks. His hands now had more skin to flitter across. They had the expanse from the top of each orb to just before each nipple. Three to four inches of super-sensitive flesh that he was lightly stroking, caressing, touching and massaging. I was squirming my bum a little, crossing and uncrossing my legs and gripping the towelling covered mattress with my fingers. My breathing was heavier, my eyes were shut tightly and my mouth was slightly open; I was probably groaning and moaning quietly. And then I felt it, then it happened, then, suddenly my breasts were free, they were uncovered, they were bare, they were available and they were ready for him.

I didn't actually feel the towel being removed, but I felt the air on my flesh and then I realised it hadn't been removed. Ben had taken the simple expedience of sliding his hands under it, of running them up each boob, of opening his hands up and cupping my tits in his hand. It was quite an unusual feeling to have my breasts cupped and lifted from behind my head, but nevertheless it was lovely.

The grunt that escaped from my mouth was almost animalistic, my body trembled, and I writhed my bottom and arched my back pushing myself against his hands. It was fantastic.

"Oh yes" I sighed as quietly as I could as he squeezed and rolled my tits around. He pinched my nipples; he pulled them and pressed them. He pushed the two more than a handful sized orbs together squeezing them into one mass of tit flesh, pushing his fingers into the crevice between them.

The towel slithered off me; I hardly noticed it going at first, but then I realised with a huge surge of excitement that my breasts were bare. I opened my eyes and looked at him staring at them.

"You have lovely breasts Amanda" he whispered cupping and kneading the pliable flesh. "And such gorgeous nipples" he went on pinching them and them pulling each in turn so they stretched to their maximum length.

I watched his eyes slowly run downwards and realised that he had removed the other towels as well so that my entire body was exposed, I hadn't realised that had gone so exciting was I from him uncovering my thirty six double D's. It felt wonderful to see the lust and desire in his eyes as I flaunted my nudity at him. He had got it just right. Earlier and I may have been alarmed and embarrassed and later I would have become too frustrated. Smiling slightly I squirmed my body as if inviting his further attention, which of course I was although I still had no idea what that might be.

"Mmmm, lovely," he murmured, bending over me so the part of the robe covering his thighs and stomach pressed against my face obliterating my sight. His hands slid further and further down my body. Past my tits, over my lower chest, onto my hips, along my stomach, into my landing strip of pubic hair, across my mound and, with no hesitation at all right between my legs that I so willingly opened for him.

His fingers made a cursory caress of my pussy lips before unfolding the pink petals above them. Unlike many men he found my clit immediately, but then that is his job I smiled, revelling in the more extreme sensations now roaring through my body. I opened and closed my eyes and loved the way that each time I opened them I saw that he was staring deeply into them.

Although neither of us spoke a word the emotional and sexual exchange was enormous, well at least for me it was. I felt so bold and adventurous, aroused and excited, inhibited, sexually liberated and so fucking turned on I was almost cumming. It felt amazing to have this skilful man at my sexual beck and call to give me the anonymous pleasure I so craved. Knowing that once we finished I would dress and walk out of his life for ever if I chose made me feel so different to any sensation I had before when having sex.

He was now squeezing, cupping and pinching my tits with one hand as he caressed, stroked and rubbed my stomach, mound, thighs and pussy with the other. I was gripping the mattress, gritting my teeth and opening and closing my eyes as my head tolled from side to side. I squirmed my body and arched my back illustrating to him my extreme sexual arousal. He knew I was near and knew that he would have to do little to tip me over the edge, but being the expert I could now tell that he was he kept me right on the brink of an orgasm.

I couldn't help letting sighs and grunts, little moans and sounds of appreciation escape from my lips as he took me closer and closer to my climax. Seeming to anticipate my every need he removed his right hand from between my legs and he staring intently into my eyes he slowly pulled the tie on his dressing gown undone and let it open. The excitement I had been feeling up to know clocked up a few more gears as, with a little difficulty, he shrugged the robe off and knelt beside me gloriously naked and wonderfully erect.

"It's yours Amanda" he said softly.

"Oh Ben" I whimpered reaching out and holding it; it felt wonderful.

I held it, stroked it rubbed it and pumped it. It was a glorious feeling to be adoring a man's cock as he rubbed and stroked my breasts and pussy. I had no idea if he wanted to or would cum. Maybe male masseurs don't, after all they may have several clients in an afternoon or evening. Equally I had no idea if he would fuck me or not, but that didn't seem to matter. This wasn't about being fucked, it was about me gaining pleasure and satisfaction from a man I had never met and may never see again. It was pure sexual indulgence, nothing more and nothing less. I didn't care about anything other than that. Nothing else was important; just his hands, my bare body and his cock became my temporary universe.

His fingers were probing, they were slipping slightly inside me. They were enquiring and seeking an invitation. They were asking my permission. Though considerate and thoughtful it was totally unnecessary, for what they were enquiring about was exactly what I wanted. And that was three of his fingers to be shoved right my cunt. Looking him full in the eye I eased my head up a little, raised my knees and opened my legs.

"Yes" I grunted as I felt my lips opening as his fingers slid into me. Somehow that told me that we would not fuck. He would finger fuck me and do other things but penetration and oral from him were not on the menu. That didn't mean, though, I hoped that oral from me was an off menu item for my face was level with and just inches from his delicious looking cock. I licked it looking up at him. He smiled his agreement and pushed it forward a little. I kissed the bulbous end as I felt the surrogate cock of his two or three

fingers slide up my soaked, open and so eager channel. But then I felt something else. Somehow he had manipulated his fingers so that one, probably his forefinger pressed against my bum hole. It was enquiring not forcing itself. He was asking the second part of the question he had started earlier. I could have said no, shook my head or wiggle myself away from it, but I didn't. I stayed exactly as I was; legs open, knees raised, his cock in my hand, two or three fingers in me and his finger pressing against my anus. As he pressed and that eased into me so I realised that he had carefully used my juices to lubricate me. The fingers up both my passages at the same time gently pumping really was the most amazing sensation.

I closed my thighs round his hand as he started to pump in and out of me and as I began sucking his cock. I am sure we would have made great lovers for we quickly found a perfect rhythm.

He had me now. I was completely gone. I was over the top and cumming continuously as wave after wave of wonderful feelings invaded every part of my body. I wanted him to cum and tried to make him, but he didn't. That offended my female ambitions a little, but I realised the difficulties and instead just gave myself in to rubbing his fat cock all over my face as once again I had the most wonderful yet anonymous orgasm.

"Call me anytime Amanda" he said giving me a light peck on the cheek as he showed me out the front door of his house.

"Maybe Ben, you never know" I replied over my shoulder as I walked down the short pathway leading to the main road.

Walking to my car I was soon caught up in the shoppers and other pedestrians. It hardly seemed possible that just a few moments ago I was lying naked on my back sucking the cock of a man I had never met as he finger fucked me to a wonderful orgasm. Smiling as I unlocked my car I wondered just what form my next anonymous sex would take. I didn't have an answer, but I did know that I wanted more.

12