Erotic Massage In Paris Ch. 01

Story Info
A journey that leads to the ultimate in erotic massage.
781 words
3.51
60.3k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dilcy
dilcy
9 Followers

Part 1
Horny Husband Syndrome


This story will seem incredible to some readers as the entire setting seems a bit of a fantasy in itself, it is however all true. It did take place on Valentine's Day in Paris with a drop dead gorgeous male masseur with a beautiful sexy French accent, and to top it off, it was all arranged by my loving husband.

My husband, David like all typical men, dabbles in porn occasionally and while I know he gets a kick out of seeing naked women, and watching the odd naughty movie, I noticed he always enjoyed reading the erotic stories in the various magazines. The stories he always seemed to prefer were those involving someone else's wife getting very naughty with other men and often ending up in threesomes etc. He persuaded me to try reading them also and to my surprise, I found some got me quite hot and sticky, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

David loved questioning me as to what I would like to do, and how far I would be prepared to go and what type of man I would like to be with. All of these little chats got both of us very horny and we usually ended up having very steamy sex.

One of our best ways to enjoy this was for me to strip and David selected a 'loving wives' story for me to read. He would massage me with warm oils while I lay face down reading the story. David would sometimes use a rabbit vibrator to massage my pussy while I enjoyed the story and the feeling of having my naked body being manhandled and my bum and pussy getting more and more excited. I don't believe I ever got to the end because inevitably, David would also end up naked sliding his thick dick between my oiled up slippery bum cheeks and that along with the excitement of the story was always enough to send me wild. The vibrator was usually discarded by this time and David would often suck and bite my bum while licking deep inside my pussy and also sucking my clitoris deep into his mouth. When he was ready to blow, he liked to finish me off by filling my pussy with his hard dick and finally coming all over my bum.

One evening after a few drinks and a long loving massage, we were both in an extremely horny mood and David turned what began as a very naughty method of foreplay into a more serious discussion about actually organising an erotic nude massage for me with a male masseur. This got both of us extremely aroused and in the throws of a wonderful orgasm, David got me so excited that I agreed to try it for real.

As we lay in each other's arms, still panting from an incredible and lingering orgasm, it occurred to me what I had just agreed to do. I wondered if David had only said it to get me even more excited, or if indeed he actually wanted me to go through with it. My initial thoughts were all over the place. The shy part of me hoped it would never be mentioned again or at most as part of foreplay, however another small but persistent part of me that got so excited during the wonderful orgasm also hoped that something as exciting as that would someday actually happen to me.

It did not take long to work out David's thoughts as when we lay back still in each other's arms, he had a very wolfish grin on his face. The shy part of me put on a sheepish 'please don't make me go through with it' smile, and at the same time the naughty part of me inside my head said, 'this could be one hell of a buzz'.

Over the next weeks and months we discussed the idea many times, where could we find someone suitable, and also how could we ensure that it was professional and not sleazy? I became more anxious and excited in equal measure as we discussed options in detail, and finally we agreed to build up my courage in stages by first of all having a 'conventional nude massage' with a masseur. My heart was now regularly racing and I would often find myself immersed in my own little daydream fantasy with a guilty smile and wet panties. David could usually tell when I had indulged myself with a horny massage fantasy, because next time he was teasing me as part of our regular foreplay, my body would usually react uncontrollably, and the orgasm was always long and delicious.

dilcy
dilcy
9 Followers