Erotic Mists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers

"So big, my love. To think you would make me wait to touch and taste you. Were you teasing me?" she whispered, as her mouth latched onto his bottom lip.

"No I would never. I did not want to show any disrespect."

She giggled at his response. "Don't be so timid. You're so sweet. I've had naughty thoughts about having you ever since I rode into this place. I want you to forget your loneliness Jan. Forget it all and enjoy being with me ." she whispered.

Before he could respond she had crawled backwards and positioned his cock against her lips. With tenderness she began to kiss the tip; every once in a while letting her hot tongue brush against it. Trails of moisture formed at its crown as she lapped at the tip, her pink tongue swirling round its width. Round and round she rolled her tongue over the red mushroom tip until it was slick with her saliva. Her pale hand was at the base of his shaft, jerking him while she took its apex into her mouth. With every pump he seemed to grow both in width and length as more blood flowed into his cock. He could feel it pulsing against her silky mouth as she slowly bobbed her head back and forth over its veiny length.

"Uuugh..." he groaned as she sucked him with more force.

Before he could release in her mouth she withdrew from him and peeled off her robe. Once again he was confronted with the lush dark breasts which now dangled over his face. He reached out to touch them and she did not stop him. His mouth inched closer to the orbs and he sucked one of the dark buds into his mouth. She shivered against him as he suckled her tenderly. He twirled his tongue round the areola as the creature had done, only with a combination of nips and bites.

While his tongue teased her nipple, his other hand slipped below her waist and traveled closer to the furry slit between her legs. With one finger he parted the fleshy labia and penetrated the soft folds. Her insides were as wet and silky as her mouth and he began to explore the depths of her nether mouth with eager curiosity. He remembered how the golems probed her and he wanted to give her that same pleasure...maybe even surpass what they'd done for her.

"Yes just like that. Touch me my love." she purred as another of his fingers now probed her .

He'd never been this closed to a woman, or even touched one, but he was falling in love with the softness of her body. It was at that moment that he began to envy the golems. They had the pleasure of touching and tasting her flesh every night.

"The lucky wretches." he thought.

He wanted her to forget them. With a strength he never knew he possessed, he suddenly flipped her body over. She squealed with excitement at this unexpected action. He smiled in response but did not waver from his task. He began to kiss her lovingly across her chest, slowly, from breast to breast, then down to her soft belly, her navel and finally to her furry mound. The brown lips glistened with wetness and he wanted a taste. He began to lick along the outer lips, not quite bearing her open or penetrating her. He took his sweet time, savoring the taste of her wetness and she moaned sweetly and urged him on. His tongue curled and wriggled against the mound, cleaning the wetness away.

"Yes...taste me Jan." she whispered as she pinched her hardened nipples.

"Mmm..."he breathed as his tongue finally probed her pussy with a sudden force that made her arch her back.

He held her apart and sucked the pink folds into his mouth. She writhed against his mouth as he buried his face inside her, not sparing himself from the slippery mess. Back and forth he prodded her wet snatch until she guided him to her clit. She held herself open and directed him to the tiny pink nub which poked out beneath a thin hood. He was intrigued by this and was eager to see how she would react to his stimulation of it. Gently he flicked his tongue against the nub and she flinched against his mouth.

"Should I stop?" he whispered as he looked up from between her thighs.

"No...please don't stop." she whispered, seemingly on the verge of tears.

He smiled at this and proceeded to flick his tongue against her clit, only with more pressure and faster movement. She groaned and panted furiously as he worked his tongue over the sensitive area. He sucked and lapped in that same voracious manner and she came even quicker than she had the night before. By now his face was drenched with her juices but he did not stop. As her body quaked against him, he drank his fill of her.

She suddenly pushed him backwards and seductively crawled over his reclined body.

"It's my to please you." she smiled, as she licked her wetness from his face.

Her fingers trembled as she took his organ in hand and guided him into her wet opening. Jan sucked a slow gasp between his clenched teeth as she slowly lowered the lush lips over him. The sensation of easing into her silky core was too good to savor. Impatience took over and caused him to grip the flesh of her behind only to force her down on top of him. Her body grew rigid as his cock pierced her core until it was buried to its hilt.

"Oh...fuck." she whimpered as he slammed his pelvis even deeper still.

Her body twitched and he now felt her hot nectar trickling down over his pulsing organ. He pulled her upwards and saw that his shaft glistened and was now coated with her creamy white juices. Again he forced her down, the entry growing ever sweeter as he filled her.

He began guide her wet snatch on top of him, slowly at first until she began to mimic the rhythm on her own. Up and down she bounced on top of him, riding the waves of her orgasm. Her long violet hair clung to her neck and shoulders as sweat trickled from her dark skin. Jan clenched his teeth and bucked from below, even as she moved on top of him.

He was getting close, he could feel it. He would finally have the satisfaction that he could never achieve on his own. He wanted every centimeter of his cock inside her when it was time release his hot seed into her body. Nyah was shrieking on top of him; her breasts bobbing up and down as she rode him like a steed. He was groaning out loud now; that need to release was coming, growing and engulfing him. He used his last burst of strength to slam inside her. With three hard thrusts that lifted her body into the air, he released and emptied his hot load into her womb.

"Aaahhh!" she shrieked as her body convulsed on top of him.

He gripped the flesh of her buttocks and continued to force his cock even deeper still, while he emptied his organ inside of her. As the very last of it trickled out, he lowered his pelvis back against the mattress and tried to catch his breath. She was a beauty on top of him, even though her hair was disheveled and she was drenched in sweat. Her eyes had been closed, but fluttered open and a wide grin came across her face.

"That was amazing for your first time, was it not?" she whispered with a sly smile.

He smiled and shrugged. It had been his first time with a woman and he never expected to be with one. It was a beautiful experience; one he would share only with her. She looked satisfied and that alone made him happy.

"It's a shame I cannot take you with me. I love the feel of you inside of me." she smiled.

She still held his organ inside her body and Jan would have loved to spend eternity like this. He was finally sated and his eyes were burning with sleep.

"Are you still planning to leave in the morning?" he whispered, fighting the drowsiness.

"Would you like me to stay a little while longer?" she asked, as she laid her head on his chest.

"I would...but I have no right to delay your quest."

"Had my life taken a different turn I would stay with you. But there is much I want to do before settling down to a serene life. My quest is as much a part of me, as this monastery is a part of you. I cannot stay too long or else the doors to the school will be closed to me. I will come back to you Jan. I promise."

Jan sighed. He didn't want her to disappear from his life like the others had, but he did not say so. He wanted to refrain from selfishness. Still, he tried to think of this moment and not what would come. She now lay in his arms; something he never dreamed would happen. He smiled to himself and caressed her naked back as she clung to him.

"I shall wait for you then."

**

Jan awoke the next morning, alone in bed. Nyah was gone from his side and only a few strands of her hair were all that remained of her on his pillows. He hoped that she would have at least said goodbye before she left him. He rose up and looked out of the window, to the icy valley beyond the mountains. The storm had passed and the sun shone brightly overheard, promising an easy journey to the school.

He thought her to be far in distance by now, but suddenly heard a low growl towards the monastery's gates. His eyes followed the sound and he could see Yazra at the gates, also looking towards the valley. He knew that she would never leave her panther behind and so, he rushed down the steps in search of her.

He found her in the dining hall, sitting at the table. She wore her black armor and sat down to a small bread roll. She seemed tired and looked down at the food as if unsatisfied with the portion. Jan's approaching footsteps startled her out of her trance and she smiled at his presence.

"Good morning. I-I didn't mean to startle you. I ran downstairs not knowing if you'd gone without saying goodbye."

"The thought had crossed my mind...but I decided not to leave you like that. You've done much for me in such a short time and I will miss you."

"Thank you. I will miss you as well." he said, trying not to sound too bitter.

It was then that he realized her white hand was bound. A tiny red streak across the white bandages indicated that she had some sort of injury.

"Your hand! Are you hurt?" he asked with alarm in his voice.

"I...I have something for you. For your trouble...and for being so good to me."

"Nyah please...I don't want anything...I don't need anything but you. I should take care of your injury. I have herbs for your wound." he replied, ignoring her words.

She smiled weakly as she rose to her feet and kissed him on the cheek. He frowned at her in response. Why wasn't she listening to him? She walked straight past and headed towards the kitchen door.

"Come out." she whispered.

Jan's eyes followed her movements as she raised her pale hand towards the door and beckoned for a hidden entity to come out. Jan waited, not knowing what to expect. Was it one of her golems? His heart skipped a beat as a white hand reached out for Nyah's from the doorway. Jan became even more confused as the features of this other person quickly came to light. Before him stood a second Nyah. She was identical to the mage, except she wore one of his robes over her body. She smiled at him sweetly and looked to Nyah, as if waiting for her to give an explanation.

"Don't be afraid Jan. She is my present to you. I call her Nerys."

"What? Who is she? And where did she come from? I thought we were the only..."

"She did not exist before today. She and I are the same. That is to say, we share the same consciousness, as I used my blood to create her. She will keep you company until I come back to you."

Jan stared at the two women dumbfounded and not knowing how to respond. He'd wondered where she'd injured herself. Now he knew that the wound was self-inflicted and she must have conjured the double while he slept.

"Nyah...why? Why go through all this trouble over me? I will not keep a part of you prisoner here when your destiny is waiting for you out there. Look at you! You've weakened yourself for my sake. You might die because of me." he said angrily.

"But that is where you are wrong." Nerys said, with the voice of his beloved. "As long as I live she will not die. We share the same soul and the same mind. If I remain alive and well in your care, nothing will happen to the other half of me. We are of the same flesh and blood. What she knows, I know and what she feels, I feel. Both of us adore you and this is the only way that we can ease your and our suffering."

"I did not want to go Jan." Nyah said sadly. "I would have loved to stay with you...but I must also know that I can protect us from whatever evil is out there. This world is dangerous and I could never take you with me. You are safe here... and by her staying with you, you will never be lonely."

"But why would you do all this for me?" he asked.

"Because you are a good man and you deserve happiness. I was devious to play a trick on you but you handled it better than I expected. You never forced yourself upon me or insulted me for what I did to you. That alone grants you this gift. I must go now...but please believe that this half of me will come back to you. When my training is done, my halves will be joined and I will be even more powerful than before."

"Do not die Nyah. Live and come back to me." he murmured, on the brink of tears.

He did not quite know how to feel. On one hand he would not be alone but then the other half of her would be out there, facing unknown perils with only half of her strength.

"Forget your sadness." Nerys whispered and kissed him tenderly. A swirling wind suddenly filled the room as their lips met. He broke away to look back at Nyah, but she was gone. Only the double stood next to him with a smile on her face.

"You are attached to the other half of me. I understand that." she said. "A sad goodbye would have been too much to bear. I am with you now. There is no need to say goodbye. She will be safe Jan; do not worry. We are stronger than you know."

She clasped his hands tightly as he looked towards the area where Nyah previously stood. In his thoughts he bid her goodbye and decided that he would not waste his time wallowing in grief. His prayers had been answered; not by a god but by a mortal woman. He would wait for her until she could be joined with her other half and they could be together again.

Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers