Erotic Pleasure With The Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes" I replied without hesitation. "Mike is certainly no cuckold type husband. We still have a great sex between us. We actually find it a thrill hearing about each other's escapades and end up having fantastic sex on those occasions."

"Will you tell Mike about what just happened here?" Rodger asked with a little concern in his voice.

"Yes I will. Mike and I have agreed on the open relationship based strictly on being totally open about what we do. This one may be a little awkward with you being his boss – but Mike will always support me and what I do."

"I understand that it is a bit different with me being both of yours boss. I hope this does not affect our great friendship and working relationship." Mike looked at me with concern again. I assured him that it was no problem for and I was sure that Mike would be okay with it as well – as long as Rodger did not let it impact on the work relationship.

"How do think Mike would react if we were to have sex? I am sure you can understand that I would love to have that ultimate erotic experience with such a sexy woman. It makes me even more hot knowing that you do fuck other men!!"

"Wow Rodger – thanks for the compliment. I don't know how Mike would feel." I was feeling a little nervous about where this was going, but it did excite me to know that Rodger wanted to fuck me. I was not averse to getting it on with him.

"Ann, when you tell Mike about today, I want you to tell him that I told you I would like to fuck you. In fact, I would like you to tell him I want to fuck you with him in the room watching. But it is important that he understands I want this not to make him feel subservient in any way, but purely that I want him to see me as his friend enjoying pleasuring his wife and seeing her enjoying the erotic experience. Surely that way we can keep the friendship strong and keep the erotic aspects separate from the work environment." Rodger looked at me questioningly.

I hesitated as I thought about how I could approach Mike on this. Although during my early extramarital sexual flings I had not allowed Mike to watch, I had come to appreciate the added eroticism of seeing his arousal out of watching me with another man. I was already a bit hot at the thought of Rodger fucking me while Mike watched. I knew Mike would fuck me straight after it happened as well. Sensing some hesitation, Mike offered a solution. "Possibly the best and most open way to do this would be for you to tell Mike about today and tell him that I now know that you have an open marriage. I will then arrange for us to take it further over a bottle of wine after that. With all of us together I will tell Mike about my desire to fuck you and how I would like to ensure that our friendships and work relationship stay totally comfortable. Mike can then be open with me about his thoughts. I will also assure him that if he thinks it is not a good idea, then our lives will continue as normal. Does that sound good to you?"

I smiled and leaned to kiss him on the cheek. "That sounds like a great idea Rodger! I am really excited at the prospect. Are you hard thinking about it?" I wanted to know if he was turned on now already.

"Oh shit yes. Look at my trousers," he said glancing down at the huge bulge in his crotch.

"Let me relieve you Rodger. You gave me a fantastic orgasm. I owe you one at least." I reached for his trouser belt.

"OH NO!" Rodger said emphatically, gently pushing my hand away. "You only get to see me and touch me if your husband agrees, and with him watching the first time at least."

I felt a little frustrated after the expectation of seeing his cock and pleasuring him. Maybe that was part of Rodger's way of teasing me to make sure I would make this work. I certainly felt a thrill at the prospect being fucked by Rodger and was going to work on persuading Mike to go ahead with this erotic potential.

Little did I realize how quickly this was going to work out and how erotic this sexual relationship was going to become.

12
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I will say I dont like the story.

My wife and I are swingers, not active at present, and neither one of us have sought out nor accepted fucking with individuals without the other present. You are talking about something very different. You are talking of a wife being able to go out and fuck whoever she wants to as long as she only does that no more than three times. Wow, just think, three fucks doesnt allow time for an emotional attachment that makes an affair. If that were true, how do you explain men and women forming bonds that end in marriage without fucking first, no more than three times required there. YOu fucked your and your husbands boss. You are employed there. There is no way in hell to dress it any better even if the three of you are good friends. YOu get paid there or your husband does and you fuck the person over you at work, that makes it prostitution and you are the company fuck toy. Dress it up, doll it up, do the mental mechanisms, but in the cold light of day you are a whore fucking for money. YOu did accomplish one thing with this story now a bunch of younger guys have lines to get into nice looking older womens panties especially when younger sexier babes wont let them touch them. I do like his line though, my wife has been been and I dont date, but I am so infatuated with you I need to fuck you, and that she goes for? He cant date, he cant get other women, so you give him a mercy fuck? How damn braindead is this woman in the story and how many STDs plus HIV does she carry around?

safeinmyarmssafeinmyarmsover 14 years ago
Great story

This happens on offices across America all the time, which made it very believable. I was a very enjoyable read.

submissiveMansubmissiveManover 14 years ago
Aged but rotten

Good story. A few spelling mistakes, but I can't really complain.

Good effort. I'm curious to see how it changes the workplace... it's got all the elements to make life very awkward.

wdelanderwdelanderover 14 years ago
fantastic start

I love stories of seduction and arousal. You did a great job of building the sexual tension, and exploring the woman's feelings of arousal.

Please write more!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Wife's Business Trip Wife goes on a business trip.in Loving Wives
More Stories