Erotic Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan55
alan55
156 Followers

With Angie almost at the point of no return, Michael dashed back to the canvas and furiously painted for a few minutes, then dashed back to Angie to keep her passion stoked. Back and forth, back and forth, brush stroke after brush stroke. Angie was on fire. Michael knew she was almost where he wanted her.

Michael quickly striped off his clothes. His cock had been rock hard for some time from seeing Angie's hot body responding to all the attention it was receiving. The last thing the painting needed was the expression on Angie's face. For this, Michael needed to ramp things up. He dashed back to where she lay on the couch. Instead of the usual stimulation using his fingers and tongue, he dropped down between her legs. His cock was lined up perfectly and in one quick motion, he drove his cock deep into her steamy pussy. The extra stimulation of Michael's cock was what she needed. She was well on her way to a powerful orgasm.

Michael's cock had been too rock hard for too long to hold out for very long. He felt his balls tighten and his cock begin to throb. In an instant, he was shooting a powerful spray of cum into Angie's pussy. Feeling Michael cum inside her was the catalyst Angie needed to put her over the top. Just as her orgasm hit her, Michael pulled out. He was still firing shots of cum as he did. One shot sprayed the entrance to her pussy. Michael's hand gripped his cock hard stopping successive blasts. In a lightning quick motion, he jumped up and aimed his cock at Angie's open mouth. Releasing the grip on his cock, one shot of his cum went into her mouth and another sprayed around her mouth.

Michael dashed back to the canvas in time to put the finishing touches on the painting just as Angie's orgasm started to subside. He had captured the expression he was looking for. Dressing quickly, he finished up a few minor details, as Angie lay exhausted from the session.

Michael told her to open her eyes, gave her a warm wet towel to clean up with as she got dressed. It was now 6:00pm. Michael told Angie that the painting needed to dry and then framed. He told her to come back on Friday afternoon to pick it up.

On Friday, Angie came by the studio to pick up and pay for the painting. Michael had covered the face of the painting with wrapping paper, explaining that he knew it was a surprise for her husband and that he wanted it to be a surprise for both Angie and Bill. She took it home and hung it on the wall over the bed, the face of the painting still wrapped.

Bill arrived home late but was in much better spirits than the weekend before. Angie had a candle light diner waiting for him. Not only that, Angie had dressed in one of her baby doll outfits and it was hard for Bill to keep his mind on dinner. Lust finally triumphed over hunger and he lifted her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom Bill could tell that Angie had planned for this eventuality. There were two large candles burning on the nightstands on either side of the bed. As he quickly removed his clothes, Angie said she had an additional surprise for him. With that, she pulled off the wrapping from the face of the painting. What he saw was a life like masterpiece painting of a nude Angie laying on a couch, her head turned forward and tilted back. Her back arched, accenting her hard nipples.

The lustful fire in Bill's eyes intensified. His cock harder than ever. He dove into pussy, his tongue hungrily lapping at her pussy, making her juices run like a river. Knowing that she was more than ready, he literally pounced on Angie, his cock finding the entrance to her pussy on it's own and sliding into her in one swift motion.

From then on, it was a frenzy of his cock pounding her pussy, Angie's legs wrapped around his waist, and both of them moaning profusely. It was more than Bill could take and he let out a thunderous roar, while at the same time his cock pulsed with spray after spray of cum, deep into Angie's pussy. Feeling Bill's cum coat her insides was all it took to send Angie over the top as well. He body started shaking and thrashing from side to side, at the same time screaming at the top of her lungs. It was quite a while before Bill slid off of Angie's body slick with sweat, both of them still panting hard.

Above their heads hung the painting of Angie whose pussy and mouth showed evidence of cum dripping from the openings of her pussy and mouth, barely noticeable in the dim light.

alan55
alan55
156 Followers
12