Erotic Reunion with Bina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neesraj
Neesraj
38 Followers

After a hug and smooch that seemed to last an eternity, Bina disengaged herself for a moment and unhooked the belt of my trousers. It took hardly any effort on her part to unbutton, unzip and discard the trousers in a heap. She gasped at the sight of my erection. She held me tenderly through the brief, her palm and fingers getting wet from my pre-cum oozing through the cloth. She played with my erection for a while and then suddenly took my brief all the way down, not letting her eyes move from the sight that unfolded. I was completely naked now, standing in front of the woman that I worshipped and wanted to make my wife long back. The next one was a moment of reckoning. Bina held my huge manhood in her hands. The woman I had once dreamed of as the mother of my children had finally held my sex firmly in her hands, massaging it ever so softly.

Bina played with my penis for a long time. The way she handled it was at once a candid demonstration of her love, affection, eroticism and sexual desire for me. She wanted to know if she could play with it for some time and I wondered aloud why she had a doubt. After all, I had told her I was all hers. Bina was quick to confess that she just wanted to ensure that I would manage to retain myself for some length of time.

"Dollie, it is the most momentous occasion of my life. Rest assured, I will not ejaculate till you want me to," I assured her.

I could again espy moisture in her eyes. I knew instantly that on a comparative scale, she was discovering some significant differences yet again, and I found myself quietly promising to myself to give to her in this one night what I had once dreamed of giving her in a lifetime. I liked the confidence and intensity with which Bina began to handle me now. Her soft but nimble fingers began to stroke my erection, lovingly, passionately. I was oozing pre-cum copiously and she smeared it along the length of my shaft. Her fingers felt so good, so divine. She would, every now and then, squeeze my balls softly and try to hold the whole of my sexual assembly in her hand. Every so often, she would pull at my penis and playfully make its head touch her pubic hair. I was all this while softly kneading her breasts, and kissing her.

This went on for a long long time. Then, all of a sudden, Bina went down on her knees. Her lips were at the level of my manhood, now ferocious with desire for its fulfilment. I wasn't too sure what she wanted to do. I knew that not many Indian women were used to giving blow jobs, just like not many Indian men ate the pussies of their women. But today, I would not be surprised at anything at all. After all, I had myself eaten a pussy for the first time ever.

Bina asked me in a matter of fact manner, "Can I?"

"Are you sure you want to? Do you do it often?" I enquired.

"I've never done this on him, nor has he ever done to me what you did a little while ago. But I guess I would want to put you in my mouth. I know you will pardon me if I can't continue just in case I don't feel up to it," she added.

I was deeply touched. It would have been an honour to have such an honest woman for my wife. As I was so thinking, Bina put her lips on the underside of my hardness and two big drops of my thick juices escaped the tip of my shaft and fell on her right breast. She was now licking me softly with her tongue, and moving her tongue up and down, slowly. This was my first time too. In so many years of my married life, I had never received such a loving and affectionate treatment. I felt rapturous but was apprehensive about the whole festival grinding to an abrupt halt, should she feel repelled by the odour, taste or even the sight of what she had embarked upon.

Bina was fondling my hardness like a mother does to her dear child. My self-esteem got a boost it had never experienced before. As I revelled in the glory of the sensations she was causing, Bina put her lips on the head of my little monster. Her lips got instantly soaked in the fluid containing my seed. I could not read her expressions clearly. My apprehensions peaked. This was the moment of reckoning. Will she abandon her exploits? Or will she continue on the chosen path, hitherto uncharted for both of us.

My trepidation was entirely misplaced, for the next moment, I found Bina open her lips and take my expectant cock inside her mouth. She closed her lips around my shaft and began stroking me with her mouth. I could feel myself dripping into her mouth, drop by drop, but Bina carried on. I was amazed to see her swallow whatever I had offered to her so far. I could tell from her expressions that she was loving each bit of what she was doing. Initially, the strokes were slow and shallow, but with time, she picked up tempo and took me deeper inside her mouth. Each time my shaft went inside, I could feel a tingling sensation by the way her tongue impacted on its underside. Bina was being even naughty, flipping her tongue on my erect manhood both on its inward and return journeys. My penis glistened with her saliva. With each passing moment, she became more and more intense, making the strokes deeper, almost touching her tonsils, and gripping my shaft more firmly, even squeezing my balls every now and then.

For someone married for over 25 years, I was getting exposed to erotica of the highest order for the first time. What Bina was doing to me was not merely raw passion. It had shades of a mysterious love and care that deprivation of the years had spontaneously bred today. I was now building up tension in my balls. I wanted a release. But Bina had wanted me to retain. I was not sure if she wanted me to release now. I stroked her on her cheeks and she looked up.

"Do you want me to discharge now?" I enquired. And Bina nodded vigorously.

"Should I withdraw and spill on you breasts or you want me to cum inside your mouth?" I continued.

Bina gesticulated to me to fill up her mouth. I had to obey. I asked her to mouth-fuck me faster, and also told her that she was free to spit out my load, should she find it repulsive or disagreeable. She did as directed. I could sense the climax approaching. My moaning became loud and with a deafening grunt, I came. One litre, two, three.... It seemed as if I had unloaded a tankful of semen into her little mouth. Far from making faces, Bina appeared to love the taste of what I had fed her with. I was deeply moved as I saw her gulp all my gooey fluid down her throat. She continued to milk my cock for a long time, caressing it with her manipulative tongue and licking it dry of its secretion.

I felt quite unstable on my feet. I had just experienced the first blow job of my life. That I received it from the first woman in my life pleased me no ends. I was waiting for Bina to say something, for her mouth had been blocked for the last almost half hour. And say she did, and she uttered words that I will never forget. We resumed our seats on the sofa and she began. She was honest, appreciative and brutally frank.

"I never knew that man-woman relationship could have such dimensions. I had begun to hate my husband's activities in the bed, for I always felt that he was behaving like an animal. Believe me Raj, my sex life has been man-centric, always. The moment he ejaculates, the matter ends. He rolls over, turns round and begins snoring. Am I a whore or something? But today, I experienced sex at its glorious best. When I found you giving me so much, I had an overpowering urge to give back even more. Will you believe, Raj, I had my first orgasm with you in the movie hall years back?" she stated.

I was more than a bit surprised to learn that. True, we had come quite close physically that day by our own standards, but I never thought it was close enough for a girl to have an orgasm. But what she said next surprised me even more.

"Will you also believe that after that day, today was again the first time I had orgasms? And multiple orgasms at that. I have already had six, and I am sure by the time you get into your flight tomorrow morning, I will be into double digits," she added for good measure.

I was truly surprised now. My association of the yesteryears told me that Bina was a sensuous woman and it was entirely beyond my comprehension how a female of her nature could not have experienced sexual peaks all these years. Seeing me dazed, she offered the answer. In fact, she had already given me the clue, but she now elaborated. She explained that she abhorred sex within her marriage, for she thought she was being treated like a commodity, a receptacle to accept the offerings from her husband's organ. She complained that her gratification had never been an issue with him. I knew instantly that I would have a busy night, if I were to give to her what she had been deprived of all these years and if I were to live up to her expectations from me.

Bina smiled as she looked at my nude body. I smiled back, pointing to her nudity, in turn. She was now keen to make dinner for me. She was again thinking aloud and wondered if she should dress up and go to the kitchen or do the cooking in the nude. I left it to her, telling her the only difficulty could be if someone came. She seemed quite sure that no visitors could come tonight, and her husband would in any case not risk driving at this time and such dismal law and order scenario. So, it was decided that we shall have another first – cooking in the nude. She offered to me to watch TV as she cooked, but I insisted on being with her.

She had already decided what she was going to cook – all my favourites. We entered the kitchen, her beautiful breasts joggling and swaying as she moved around, and my little one hanging, resting till its next call of duty. As she got busy with her cooking, I insisted I would help her with pealing and chopping of onions and ginger; boiling of chicken and sundry little activities. She was visibly moved, and audibly cursed herself at not forcing the issue when it really mattered.

The discussion soon veered around to the fateful days preceding her wedding. She explained that she had been tricked into the whole thing, that she had been made to undertake the journey to this city on the pretext of attending a function in the family which ultimately became the house of her in-laws. Once here, she learned to her horror that it was her engagement function being organised. She had vehemently argued with her mother and father, but there were limitations. They were, after all, not in their own house. She wound up by saying that that was how she was sentenced to her life imprisonment.

She confided that she had had some hope that once back in Delhi, I would help her find a strategy to get out of it all. She admitted that she was disappointed with the way I just chose to give in. The discussion then inevitably shifted to our telephonic discussion when she wanted us to meet. She explained that she was not prepared to give her virginity to a man who was grabbing her through deceit. She also felt strongly that her virginity belonged to me. She said that she had always admired my impeccable behaviour and my respect for her dignity and honour. She had tears in her eyes when she explained how she was subjected to some form of physical violence at home and prevented from making it to Connaught Place that day.

I was aghast. "What? You did not come?" was all I could say.

When she nodded, I added, only to take away that load of guilt from her conscience, that I also could not make it, and went on to explain my circumstances. We smiled and kissed each other. She then enquired about my marriage. I explained that once she was out of my life, I couldn't care less. I accepted the first girl that my parents found for me. She was a bit surprised, stating that she had heard that I had found my wife on my own. I stated matter-of-factly that Raj had loved only one girl and woman, and that was Bina. I explained to her that my married life had been much the same as hers. The only reason I was still in it was for the sake of the two lovely kids. She was amazed to hear that I had not had sex with my wife for the last eight years. I added that I never felt like doing it. It mattered little that I was not selfish in bed; the end result was the same.

Bina hugged me tight. I was having a hard on again. As she was finishing cooking, my cock touched her buttocks. I pressed and she seemed to like it. As she bent to pick something, I positioned myself behind her and pushed. My manhood entered her. Bina let out a cry in sheer pleasure, but composed herself promptly, disengaging herself instantly.

"That's not on, my love. That is for the bedroom only," she stated in a matter of fact way.

We had dinner. I was touched when she insisted on spoon feeding me.

"That is what I used to think about, me feeding you with my own hands during our wedding feast," said Bina, with a hint of tears in her eyes.

I joined her in mutual feeding. It was as if we were after all getting married. It was even better than that, because we would not be naked in our own wedding feast! She insisted I ate well. She kept telling me that I needed nourishment for the active night. It was easily the best dinner of my life. The dinner was interspersed with frequent smooches. Bina kept on playing with my penis, which was alternating between erection and deflation. I kept manipulating her orifice and clit with my fingers.

Dinner over, Bina led me to the same room again. She asked me to dress up and she did the same herself. As I looked askance at her, she explained that the pleasure of disrobing each other twice over would be great indeed. She had a plan. My Bina was thinking intelligently. Once we were dressed, she picked up the intercom and called the gateman in. She instructed him to ready the guest room for me. I was perplexed. This barely gelled with her threat of whole-night activity. The Ghurkha (one of Nepalese origin) complied. She then led me to the guest room even as the Ghurkha looked on. For his benefit, she explained to me the details of facilities in the room and asked me to ring her up on the intercom if I needed anything. Then she left, along with the gateman. I was left utterly confused.

Even as I was trying to decipher what had transpired between dinner and now, resulting in my being dumped unceremoniously in the guest room, I could hear a door in the guest room being unlatched. And there she was, in a beautiful nighty. She explained that the Ghurkhas are a snoopy lot and it was important for him to see for himself that you were sleeping in the guest room. Since the guest room and her bedroom were joined through the door, it made no difference. She then asked me, mischievously, my choice – whether I wanted it in her bedroom or in the guest room. I left it to her and she opted for the bedroom, adding for good measure that she wanted to create some wonderful moments and memories in the bedroom, which would enable erase the myriad disappointments of the past in that room.

Bina escorted me to her bedroom through the inner door. It was a lovely room, with a majestic bed, lovely lighting and exotic upholstery. She asked me if I needed to freshen up and I nodded my assent. She led me to the attached bath, which was remarkable indeed. I whispered softly in her ears that I wanted us to freshen up together. She was game, immediately. Standing right there, we began to undress each other. This time, it was faster, though. I hugged her and saw ourselves in the huge mirror behind her. We looked gorgeous indeed, as a couple. I was hard already and my big one lay sandwiched between my abdomen and hers. Her exquisite breasts titillated me no end.

Bina turned on the water inlets to the huge bath tub. It soon filled up two thirds. We stepped in and sat in the tub, our bodies buoyed up all the time by water. She was quick to grab her would-be pleasure piston and gave it a good shake and wash. I put my finger in her lovely pussy and she was electrified. I then washed and kneaded her ample breasts.

"Mind having me underwater, Raj?" she asked.

I admitted I did not know how it would work but offered to try. She assured me that from whatever she had seen of me this evening, it should be superb. Much like a school boy who had not done homework, I pleaded that I had no protection. Bina was quick to pull my leg and said that she won't mind another kid, fathered by "MY" man. Without delay, she added that I need not fear and it would be ok. I knew not if she was on pills, or she had condoms at home or she had simply undergone tubectomy. But I had full trust in Bina. I quickly figured out the dynamics of our maiden intercourse. I asked her to kneel in the tub, resting her hands on the farther wall, where the taps were. She did that. Her lovely buttocks were prominently protruding towards me. I positioned myself behind her and she guided my huge penis into her womanhood, three inches below water. Bina and Raj had become one, after all. Who could have thought this would happen? The feeling was at once of pride, achievement, remorse and a challenge staring in the face. They were all relevant in their own rights.

It was a most wonderful sensation. Bina closed around my manhood and when I lunged forward and moved backward, I could feel the satin like grip rubbing against my erection. She was remarkably tight for someone who had given birth to three kids. I had never done it underwater (in fact I had never done it in a position other than the traditional missionary position, for my wife would veto any move towards experimentation). But it was so different, so much more pleasurable. Water getting forced into Bina's pussy with each lunge made peculiar sounds, which we both loved. I gradually increased the speed and intensity of my propulsion and her pleasure mounted. She was now grunting, loudly, without inhibitions. My knees began to ache after a while and I lowered myself a bit. The angle of impact changed and the noises became shriller.

Even as I was continuing my savage attack on her hapless pussy, Bina came. She let out a long and shrill cry. She begged me to give her a little break and a stopped instantly. I also withdrew from her, making way for Bina to sit in the tub. The sight that greeted me made the withdrawal really worthwhile. In the still water, vigorous contraction and release of her sex muscles created mysterious ripples. I could also see a stream of bubble like movement from Bina's cunt resting on the floor of the tub to the surface of water. On closer examination, we found it was her cum, plenty of it, and it formed a thick layer on the surface. Bina liked what she saw. She stated that she had wanted me to make a woman of her 25 years back. No difference. It was me, all the same, who made her a woman, even though so late. I knew, she had made a man of me as well.

We kissed each other passionately, I played with her tits and she fiddled with my erection. She then suggested we move to the bedroom. I agreed. The sight of Bina coming out of the tub, dripping copiously, was such great turn-on for an already aroused me. I followed her, and we jumped into the bed even without drying ourselves. I lay by her side and kissed her passionately. Bina wanted to know how I wished to have her and I left the choice to her again.

"Can I come on top? I have always wanted to but he has never agreed," she complained.

"Your wish is my command, my darling," I replied.

I lay there, my erection almost touching the ceiling fan. I smiled as she moved. I could make out that she felt overawed by the responsibility of controlling the process. She looked a bit confused, how to go about the whole thing. She wasn't sure which side she should face. I told her we would try both and asked her to begin with face away from me, adding that the angle would be just right. She quickly positioned herself above where my manhood awaited her and gradually lowered her body. She firmly held my penis, continued her descent and her tunnel began to slowly envelope it. Bina let out a deep and loud moan. Soon, she had engulfed my full length and her buttocks rested on my thighs and crotch.

Neesraj
Neesraj
38 Followers