Erotic Reunion with Bina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neesraj
Neesraj
38 Followers

"Aagey kya karoon (What do I do next?" she enquired, innocently.

It felt so nice to see that this woman of over 25 years of marital existence was still taking her basic lessons from me. I told her to just relax for sometime. During the period, I raised my head a bit and played with her body. Even at this age, Bina was almost perfectly shaped. Her skin was impeccably white and without blemish. I massaged her hips and kneaded her breasts. I even put my hand across her body and tickled her clit, already clinging to my erect manhood fully inside her. I then told her to begin stroking, up and down. She might have been fucked several times all these years, but this was the first time that Bina was fucking a man. Her movements were clumsy, to say the least. The way she was simply jumping up and down on my shaft made me burst into laughter. She was nervous and looked back at me.

I asked Bina to take it easy and to make her movements more controlled. I put my palms under her buttocks and began to guide her movement. Instantly, my big cock began sliding in and out of her tight orifice. She clapped in glee. After a while, she could do it on her own. As soon as she got the freedom, her movements became swift. I told her to take it easy and said that this one would last very long. She obeyed, but picked up tempo again after about five minutes. When I expressed surprise at her urgency, she explained the reason.

"I KNOW YOU WILL EJACULATE ANY MOMENT NOW. It's been almost fifteen minutes now. I don't want to miss my orgasm, this first time of the sex of my dreams".

I assured Bina that nothing of the sort would happen, and that I would be able to control and time my orgasm at will, and that it was my promise to make this night memorable for her. She looked at me again, even more perplexed. She had obviously been into a five minute sex all her life. What a shame that a such a sensuous and communicative woman had not been permitted to find full expression of her sexuality.

As she continued to rock me, I kept telling her to change her angle and each time, she enjoyed higher stimulation. I constantly played with her lovely body, and I could tell that she loved this two-way sex. As time passed, she gained in confidence. She would turn towards me, lean her torso back and kiss me. At times, she would raise her body all the way up, releasing my cock now smeared in her thick juices, and then impale upon it again. She was enjoying sex as sex is meant to be enjoyed. However, every now and then, she would resume cursing herself at not forcing the issue then, when it really mattered.

"Are you liking it, Dollie?" I enquired.

"You surely know how it is. You are such a darling. I never knew sex could be so much fun. You have given me in these few hours more than I got in countless years of my marriage. I just don't want this to stop," is how she reacted.

With her sentiments articulated so precisely, she could not hold herself any longer. She upped the rhythm of her strokes and I soon found her clutching my balls under her buttocks. She had erupted into a violent release. I asked her to just relax, even as my erection continued to stimulate her. After a while, her breathing steadied. I pulled her back, kissed her long and deep and fondled her lovely breasts, giving a couple of tweaks to her erect nipples. Bina was ready again. I asked her if she wanted to face me this time. Like an obedient wife, she got up from her perch and sat down quickly. How she managed to put the whole length of my shaft inside so fast amused me.

As she waited for further directions, I played with her clit and paid more attention to her breasts. This time, I was looking forward to studying Bina's face and expressions when she laboured her fusion with me. Bina was looking at me, just like a sprinter at the starting blocks, waiting for the referee to blow the start whistle. Soon, I asked her to begin. This time, she was more assured and confident in her approach. She began, slowly and with shallow strokes but her movements became faster as time went. She kept shifting and changing angle. Each time she moved up, her lips came together, and with each downward lunge, they parted. There was an ethereal smile on her face. Her breasts were jiggling incredibly as she rocked me. I would often raise my body and play with her breasts, her nipples, or her clitoris. On a few occasions, I pulled her towards me and we engaged in a deep passionate kiss, her thrusts not ceasing for a moment all this while.

"Raj, I am building up now. I want you also to cum now. Can we make it simultaneous?".

Her wish was my command. I started watching her emotions more intently. I knew that about 30 seconds before she was to orgasm, I should start stroking on my own too and build up tempo for a simultaneous ejaculation. I pulled a pillow and put it under my head and held Bina by her buttocks, very close to where her anus was. She became more and more intense in her fucking of her long lost lover and was closer by the second to her majestic release. Her moaning became louder. At last, I could feel involuntary contractions in the muscles surrounding her anus. I knew the time had come. I asked her to hold herself steady, a few inches above my thighs. She did as directed. I then began to violently rock her from below. As I did so, my own peak became palpable.

It was as I had planned. In no time, she announced that she was cumming and I told her to be ready to receive me too. We broke into concurrent orgasms. I held her by her bottom cheeks and pulled her closer and closer towards myself. She seemed to grind herself more and more against my manhood, trying to break the barriers of physical laws of nature. I released my juices in spurts. Bina said that she was able to sense and feel the spasmodically throbbing penis filing her up. She was delirious with joy, like a child who had won over an invincible opponent in a race. She had a mysterious smile on her face, full of contentedness. Every now and then, she would look down where the two of us joined seamlessly. I was no less delirious. It was dream come true, a dream I had long ceased to dream about. In a while, I could see juices ooze out of her orifice, even as my manhood began to subside in size and hardness. I knew the juices belonged to her and to me.

After what seemed like an eternity, I was flaccid and Bina got aside. I saw her rush to the wardrobe and rush back with a small handkerchief. She quickly wiped her vagina with it once and then wiped my penis once. I was a bit confused. I wondered if she was fearing pregnancy. She understood my dilemma and told me that she was going to preserve the handkerchief, as a souvenir of the wonderful time I gave her that night. I asked her why she had doused her sex and mine just once with the hanky. I was moved when she said that she realised how important it was for me also and that she did not want to deprive me of the feeling of cocktail of our juices on my body.

We were now quite exhausted. For the first time, we lay next to each other, quiet and serene, gently feeling each other's nude form. She was talking about the evening. She said that she must have done something really good to someone at some point in time in her life or else, she would never have experienced this day. She added that ironically, the day had started off on a rather sour note, what with her kids stuck out in the city and fears of violence engulfing the city running rife all through. That I came to her house in the circumstances so fortuitously created was itself an evidence that God willed it that way, that God wanted to undo, at least in a part the injustice meted out to two of his noble creatures years back.

Bina was concerned that I sleep for sometime ahead of my log flight. While my physical state did warrant some sleep, I was mentally keen to spend the few more hours that we had to ourselves, awake. We both wanted more of each other. And if I may say so, we both wanted some more quality sex. So, a compromise formula was evolved. I was to sleep for an hour or so and then we were to try some more intimacy.

We took each other in embrace and closed our eyes. But I wanted to see more of Bina, and she was lying so close by. So, I opened my eyes surreptitiously and saw her calm and peaceful face. She was so beautiful, almost as fresh as she was as a nymph I had known years back. I juggled my position a bit and held her breasts in my hands. She seemed to adjust herself to let the left breast, lying somewhat under her body, into my hand more fully. It felt so good and we both simultaneously kissed each other. Bina positioned her right leg on me, opening her 'V' in the process. I lunged forward and my penis touched softly on her pubic mound. I was erect again. She immediately held me in her tender hands and began to fondle the ever expanding cylinder of my masculinity.

Trying to sleep would be futile now. I rolled Bina over and climbed over her. A deep passionate kiss was followed by an effortless entry of my manhood into Bina. She seemed to love this. After all, this was the position she had known all her life! I began slowly, picking up the pace gradually. I went on an on. I would change my angle every now and then, targeting now her side walls, and the next moment her clit. She seemed to enjoy every bit of it all. Very soon, she built up enough charge and exploded into a violent and most intense orgasm. But I went on an on. She did pant and puff for sometime but her breathing became normal soon. While I was going on like a marathon runner, Bina came yet again. We must have been in that position for almost an hour, when she felt that I would be tired and asked me to cum, if I felt like. I was waiting for her orders. As on the previous occasion, we timed our orgasms to a wonderful simultaneity yet again.

Bina was quick to comment yet again, this time on my gentlemanliness. While she did admire that our last act had lasted almost an hour, an unheard of feat in her words, she was appreciative of the fact that during that one hour of my riding her majestically, I had never put my weight on her body. For me, this had been the most fundamental principle of a man-woman sexual union and I always pivoted myself on my forearms and elbow. But the fact that she noticed, appreciated and said these things was moving indeed.

We talked for about half hour and then tried to see if we could catch some sleep. This time, she wanted us not to face each other, saying that each other's face and genitalia was such an irresistible turn-on. So, we agreed to spoon. Bina lay on her right side and I spooned her from behind. It worked for a while, and I did seem to catch a wink or two. But soon, I found my left hand hold Bina by her left breast, and pinch her nipple softly. The erection that followed was inevitable only. I lowered myself on the bed, still spooning Bina. When my penis was at the right level, I propped her left leg up with my hand and made my way into her holy portals.

I was as much amazed at my own capacity to carry on the sex act with her for so long as with hers to release nectar in abundance. Each time I had entered her haloed furrow, I had found it flush with lubricants secreted by her wonderful system. I went on an on, softly rocking her. This particular position is so relaxing, so comfortable. Slowly but steadily I pumped her. In the middle of the thrills she was going through, she remarked that she never knew a man could be so giving, and yet so modest with his woman. The piston kept its strokes going for a long long time. This time, I wanted to time my release. I knew we had no time for another one. Soon, it would be time for me to get ready and walk to the airport. Such thoughts made my strokes more passionate, even more purposive. God had brought us together today and this was the last time I was physically having the love of my life.

At last, I felt an overpowering urge to merge with Bina. I made the thumping rapid and deeper. Soon, I found myself calling Dollie, aloud. I erupted yet again and pushed myself deep into her, up to my scrotal sacs. Bina was over the moon again.

I gave myself another hour before I had to begin getting ready. What could we do? I told Bina to accompany me to the kitchen. She looked at me, a bit perplexed, but led me to the kitchen. I had seen a can of fruit cream earlier in the evening, which I brought into OUR bedroom. She was a bit confused. I asked her to lie down and I smeared the cream thickly on her body, beginning with her cheeks, lips, neck, breasts, stomach, her pubic mound, her golden hole, her thighs, and right up to her feet. I then set about licking the cream from her body. It was a fabulous sensation, erotic in the extreme and most lovable. I ate up the cream, bit by bit, and licked Bina clean in about twenty minutes. The titillations that I caused her while licking her pussy made me feel particularly good. I then offered her a last shower together.

We had a most exotic bath. I scrubbed her clear of all that cream and she massaged my body tenderly and lovingly. She put my member in her mouth one last time and it obliged by standing up in sheer respect. All good things come to an end. We had to get out of the tub. We dressed up, most reluctantly. Realising that this was the last time we were seeing each other in this state, we dressed each other, all the time playing with the other's body.

It was time for me to leave. I had tears in my eyes and so had Bina. I promised to her that what transpired between us this day would ever remain our most precious memory and a most avidly guarded secret. We also promised that we shall continue to be mature and understanding as before and would not wish to take events of this day forward on our own.

"Unless, of course, I catch you alone again when the next general strike occurs, " I added.

We hugged each other and kissed each other and I was on my way. The gateman opened the gate for me. As I walked slowly towards the main road, I saw a car turn into the alley. It was Mr. Bina! He was happy to make it, after all. He asked me to get into the car. However much I wished he had asked Bina to hop in too, I could do little. We reached the airport. I was on my way to Los Angeles.

Neesraj
Neesraj
38 Followers