Erotic Sentient Slime

Story Info
Turning a toy slime into a sentient sex-toy using nanobots.
3.4k words
3.82
27.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the future, who cares when, a scientist has created an Artificial Intelligence hardware (or is it software at the same time) which can physically embed itself into any article of slime. Whether it was a jelly of some sort or even a toy slime, the scientist could install this AI into a slime by injecting or pouring said chemical onto/into a body of slime.

This chemical, whatever it was called, we'll just call it Sentient Slime Water, or SSW, was embedded with a number of (I guess a lot) of nanorobots, each of which were dependent on a central nanorobot to control the other nanobots.

But the central nanobot was controlled by an external remote control or device. Depending on whatever commands were sent to the central nanobot, said slime with SSW in it could begin moving around of it's own accord, become thin, thick, hard, soft, warm, cold, hot, or even act like a sentient being.

Whatever the nanorobots were able to do, the slime would follow.

Now the real story begins when this scientist, who was actually trying to fulfill this strange fetish of his, was for the first time ever, trying out his SSW, which was not necessarily SSW (sentient) yet.

"At last, after ten days in the making I have done it!" said the scientist to himself, quite excited to try out what he believed would be the first successful form of SSW.

In the safety of his bedroom, he extracted the SSW from a flask, and injected it into a nearby container of black toy slime.

Bringing the slime container to his computer, he sat down in a chair to see if the computer's SSW central program could detect the new SSW he had just installed into the slime.

The familiar Windows 7 blue loading circle thing came up, and a few seconds later, the SSW interface opened up a new pop-up window, saying

"Installation of SSW 0.6 confirmed."

He clicked the okay button and navigated to the list of physical options which he could make the slime do.

There were only two in this point of the SSW development.

Fleshlight, Temperature

Anxiously, he clicked to set the Fleshlight setting to on.

The computer displayed the hourglass symbol, and after a few more seconds of waiting, the scientist noticed out of the corner of his eye the slime began to move into the shape of a column, a Fleshlight.

However the amount of slime that was already in the container was not enough to be created into the full size of a normal one, but the scientist was quite happy now nonetheless.

To test it, he tried to pinch off a piece of the column, but rather than just becoming deformed like it normally would without SSW, the slime just bent, like a moist, and yet slightly malleable plastic, almost a Fleshlight. The scientist had done it, but obviously he wasn't finished just yet.

He pulled the fleshlight out from the container, and thought

"This is exactly the right size."

While still having a grip of the thing, as moist as it felt, he peered inside through the lips of the slime fleshlight, but did not see the hole that is in a real one.

"Huh," he said to himself "I thought there was supposed to be a small hole there."

Regardless, he now found himself to be quite hard and eager to test out his newest creation.

Putting it down on his bed, he stripped down naked and returned to the computer chair.

With great care he took the slime fleshlight and lowered it down onto his penis.

Beginning with the head, the slime took it in quite smoothly, only smooshing it softly, before quickly re-assimilating itself around the head, it took the complete shape of it, hugging the head from all sides tightly.

The shaft was also firmly restrained by the slime, feeling like a chilled, wet cloth was squeezing it.

The weight of it was not so overbearing such that the scientist was able to let go of it and it remained standing with the penis, fastened quite hard onto it. He could even notice that the fleshlight was throbbing alongside with his penis.

With his right hand still on it now, he moved his left hand over to mess around with the temperature settings.

Current temperature: 0 - <++> <+> <-> <->

(Double plus = max warmth, double minus = max cold)

He clicked a few times on the plus button and noticed the slime becoming warmer.

Whilst slowly jacking himself off, he began to increase the temperature until the slime felt like a hot tub, without all the bubbles.

His penis was becoming hotter and harder to these new unique sensations.

His penis was having sex with a ... slime.

A pretty hot feeling one.

The slime was continuously tugging his foreskin up and down every time he pumped it.

He was even beginning to perspirate a little, as the heat from the slime was also warming up the rest of his body.

Every time he brought the slime back up, he could feel little cooler drafts of air currents in the room tickling his shaft.

Every time he brought it back down, he was submersed back into the heat, and the almost instantantaneously reacting slime went back to constricting all of his penis.

He could feel himself about to cum soon, with the slime tickling his urethra a little bit every time he descended the fleshlight, but never enough to be uncomfortable.

He thought of what he could to do amplify the orgasm and he clicked on the maximum cold button and felt an instant rush of what felt like ice-cold saltwater quickly overpowering the previous heat which was dilating the blood vessels in his cock.

As nice as it had felt, the shock of the sudden temperature change on his penis made him jump, putting off his orgasm for a while longer.

While the cold was still numbing his penis, the scientist still knew that the orgasm was imminent.

He began to move the fleshlight faster, and although he could almost no longer feel his icy penis, his penis muscles began contracting rapidly while he spurted out his semen.

But the slime was there for each contraction, applying an always constant force, his entire shaft felt like it was being pressed even harder, his cum being forced out by the slime.

The orgasm almost felt slowed down as a result of the cold; he found himself still cumming even 20 seconds after the initial burst of cum came forth.

But even as his exhausted penis became flaccid, the slime compressed itself with the penis.

The scientist then noticed that the slime was somehow even retaining his cum, for when he removed it from his penis, there was not any form of moisture left, no evidence that he had ever ejaculated.

He brought a finger to check if it could be true, and it was.

"This is one hell of a sextoy." he remarked, extremely satisfied with his first functional version of SSW.

He placed the fleshlight back into the container, and unsynced the SSW from the computer.

The slime slid back into its original form, with the scientist's cum still somewhere in there.

It was on now for the scientist, to create an even better form of SSW, with more options yet to come.

*fast forward to some point in the future

The scientist had spent much time experimenting with the SSW (Sentient Slime Water - a system of nanobots that can control any body of slime) and what the nanobots were capable of doing.

Through many experiments of trial and error, he had come up with a plethora of different Artificial Intelligences and personalities that the SSW could turn a slime into.

In between all of the time that the scientist had spent fapping to his ideas rather than putting it into a form that would actual have a physical manifestation, he had finally conquered the demons of procrastination long enough to create an extremely complex script that he could plug into the Sentient Slime Water.

He had finally created the ultimate in BDSM:

A seemingly innocuous cylinder with a miraculous elixir in it would be injected into a sample of slime, at which point the SSW would split the slime into two parts: one which would bind to the original person who originally injected the slime with the SSW. Once the process had started, the host or original injector would have no choice but to simply cum, as was originally designated by the scientist. Unless designated otherwise that is. This part of the SSW could be changed to fit a certain scenario or fantasy that the script writer wished.

As for the other half of the slime, it would figure out on its own the most suitable human host to possess - but this part of the SSW script also had the ability to be changed to fit a certain scenario / fantasy.

The initial problem that the scientist had encountered was trying to find a human host.

Unfortunately, because he was into such things, he never got out very much nor did he have a girlfriend or any other sort of female friends at all for that matter that he could actually use the SSW on.

And so the scientist realized that his work had only begun, as he thought of a better way to actually go about doing this experiment in the most ethical way.

*fast forward to some point in the future

Everything was just about the same but the scientist had now made it so that the SSW would remain in a state of hibernation even after being injected into the sample of slime.

The SSW had now been programmed to not only surprise the original injector but to also pick the best time to possess a human host. That is, the slime would set out one day during the most opportune time to select the most preferable and compatible human host in the most ethical, safe, discreet, and stealthy way possible.

Once those two factors came together, the original injector would have the orgasm of their life...

*fast forward to some point in the future

One day the scientist wakes up to what appears to be a dream.

Groggy, a bit dazed, and very tired...

The scientist blinked his eyes a few times as he slowly came to and noticed that the lights of his bedroom were on for some reason...

He had hardly gotten to sleep a few minutes prior and he went to sleep quite pissed off and upset. It had been several weeks since he had injected the original sample of black slime with the SSW, and just as he predicted, it eventually left his household / laboratory of its own accord once the SSW decided that it was the right time. The only thing is...

That damn thing never came back!

Unless...

"No way! Surely this is only a dream since I've been thinking about it nonstop right?" The scientist thought to himself.

He hadn't quite figured out the situation as of yet because his pupils still had hardly adjusted to the sharp light of the room.

These details all took place over the course of a few seconds but the scientist finally decided to give his eyes a quick rub as he soon realized that he couldn't.

What the hell? Was he suffering from some form of sleep paralysis now?

And just like that, within a course of a millisecond, the scientist's foggy mind had finally made the connection as his heart beat skyrocketed as it felt like it was about to jump right out of his chest from the sheer adrenaline rush that he was getting. The experiment was a success!

Just at that very moment when his adrenal glands kicked into high gear it was as if his body had been electrocuted by lightning. He felt his stomach getting tight with nervousness and butterflies, and his very fingers began to shake and quiver just from thinking about what the SSW was going to do to him next.

And in no time at all he had developed what must have been one of the most painful yet fierce and violently throbbing erections he had ever felt in his life.

At the same that this was happening though, the scientist savored and was in absolute rapture at the slimy, slick, and sleek bodysuit that was covering him. He thought about the barrage of sensations that the SSW was putting his body through, starting from the very bottom with his toes, which were each individually wrapped in their own little pockets as if the SSW had taken care of them to be as neat and tidy as possible in wrapping in the scientist up as if he were an inanimate present. Those little pockets seamlessly led down to his soles and covered both of his entire feet, ankles, shins, knees, and legs as if they were the most well-fitted pair of pantyhose or lycra in the world.

The slime hugged him with such tightness and closeness, and yet it didn't make him feel uncomfortable at all. Leading from his well-coated legs and lower body, the black slime layer continued up onto his stomach and upper chest and all of his back and shoulders, as it continued to snake directly against his body, making sure not to miss a single square inch of the scientist's skin, as if the slime needed the scientist's skin to stay alive.

Just as his toes were wrapped individually like little presents, his fingers and thumbs were the same way, as they formed a smoothly continuous second-skin that encased his arms, which transitioned with no interruptions to his neck and his very face and ears. It seeped into his inner nostrils and even into his mouth, and even though he had no autonomous control of his body, he could very much feel the slime invading his every bodily orifice and every possible entrance that the slime could penetrate and overrun, the slime did.

Even down to his buttocks, which if the scientist could see it in the reflection of the light, became two very well-formed and shapely mounds of muscle encapsulated by a lustrous and polished black slime.

As the seconds slowly drew on, the scientist even came to realize that the slime had even climbed into his ears a bit, as that inner area felt quite unfamiliar and squishy.

The slime had become quite intimate with the scientist.

And to top it all off, the little ooze had become even more "friendly" with the scientist's now-nearly-bursting-erection.

It stuck out like a sore thumb, and although the scientist could not see it, the light of the room cast a nice sheen upon his already-tortured dick which actually complemented the rest of his body quite well. Besides the scientist's movement from the breathing and blinking, it was as if his now-trapped cock served as a white flag of surrender to the Sentient Slime Water, and even though nothing happened yet, his cock and his butt muscles could not help themselves but to forcibly flex, tighten, contract themselves against the merciless binds of the Black slime.

Pretty soon that scientist had even begun to lift and tilt his hips whichever way that he could in an attempt to get some sort of stimulation out of the slime, but he could not accomplish anything whatsoever by doing that. If anything, he was probably just encouraging the Sentient Slime Water to torture him even more. Keep in mind that the possessed human has not even come into the picture yet...

For quite some time, and for the scientist it seemed like an eternity, the tortured man lay on his own bed, a prisoner of his own household, and he twitched and writhed endlessly like some sort of a caterpillar trying to escape its chrysalis when it is turning into a butterfly.

It was a very pathetic attempt from the scientist to get what he wanted, but the Sentient Slime Water was really just simply amused by his feeble attempts to selfishly please only himself.

There was already another witness in the room, which the scientist could not see, and she simply looked on from another point of view which provided full access to the man's body.

As the sounds of slime mixing and mashing against flesh filled the room, this mysterious stranger watched on and could see his butt, quad, and hip muscles trying to fight against the black slime that was encasing everything.

But most of all this witness to the delicious suffering was mostly focused on the scientist's gleaming cock. She admired how tight that the ooze had cupped the balls and effortlessly slid into his perineum from one direction and at the same time in an almost paradoxical manner, continued to aggressively latch onto the scientist's brazenly struggling cock while still maintaining an aura of serenity and absolute domination and control by masterfully staying put no matter what.

The nanobots had decided that they played around for long enough however, and they were now determined to force a... sample out of the scientist.

All in one thought, the slime began strongly vibrating all over the scientist's body, sending shockwaves of pleasure running up and down his spine. Any squirming on the scientist's part seemed only to magnify the effects of this incredibly intimate full-body massage.

While that was happening, the slime began to gradually gather more of its essence towards the scientist's stomach and crotch area, so as to simulate a human's body weight around the crotch.

Being assaulted in so many ways at once, the scientist didn't know how much more torture that he could take, and yet the slime continued to come up with even more ways to tantalize his senses. Sensing his respective increase in heart rate, the slime that had previously puddled around the crotch now began to turn into a very tight vacuum that felt like an actual human vagina.

Through the moaning and futile resistance of the scientist, the slime now began to move its body in the simulation of an actual human moving its hips up and down against the trapped cock.

With nowhere left to go and the limits of his endurance at its end, the scientist's toes curled violently back as if in a cramp, and all the muscles in his body went completely rigid and jerked out as he felt the point of no return.

The slime never stopped its multilevel attack however, as it continued violating him mercilessly, all the while the first contractions were racking the scientist's balls, almost painfully forcing out the initial bursts of hot, white, semen going directly into the waiting "mouth" of the slime.

"Mhhmmmmmmmm!"

A barely muffled, primal sound pushed its way out of the scientist's vocal chords, as if his body needed some type of outlet to release the sheer overload of ecstasy that this unnaturally powerful orgasm was putting him through.

The nanobots kept the scientist's mouth shut tight though, because through some twisted sense of thinking, it thought that perhaps any energy spent doing anything else would be a waste in extracting the maximum possible amount of ejaculation from the scientist's body.

They succeeded, and the scientist's genitals contracted relentlessly - completely out of his grasp of conscious control - as if they were now trying to escape the merciless grasp of the slime's vice grip.

But again, the slime would not have any of it.

Although it wasn't possible to see from the outside, a huge sphere inside the slime-vagina had now been formed just from the scientist's cumming. It was quite the exotic feeling - normally his semen ends up all over the place in a normal environment, but this time, he could consciously feel a light weight bearing down right on top of the tip of his cock from the semen that had just previously left his testicles.

After a few minutes in which the nanobots had made sure that they had extracted all the possible cum out from this orgasm, the two (or three?) basked in the intensity of the aftermath.

For the time being, the Sentient Slime Water wasn't quite sure what to do next, since the scientist had never programmed anything in for that purpose...