Erotic Society Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KramB
KramB
34 Followers

John moaned, "That's it slut serve my cock. Suck it up and down." He began a slight humping motion to the action Grant's mouth worked on the cock. Little by little the cock went deeper into Grant's mouth. Grant repressed the gagging feeling, and kept focused on making John feel like he was getting the best ever blow job. Mary kept abusing his nipples and occasionally reached down between his legs to stroke his cock.

"This slut's got a small little dinky." She announced to the crowd. "He'll be fun to jerk off when I get going with him. She gave it a few more pulls then returned to his nipples to pinch and pull on them. She leaned over and whispered into his ear. "I love to make your nipples so sore that even the barest touch of a feather on them will send pain down to your sex organs." She nipped at his ear and returned to her attack on his nipples.

Grant moaned more as she twisted the nipples almost completely around. He kept sucking the cock more and more and felt the first small spurts of cum dribble up from John's cock. "Ohhhh fuck...suck it slut. I'm cummmming ..." The fount of sperm flowed deep into Grant's mouth, he had to swallow it to keep from choking and the hot salty cream slid into him. "Keep sucking...More is coming...Ahhh..Ahhhh..." And surprising Grant was another three heavy spurts of John's cum. John pushed Grant's head back and let his cock slip from the slut's mouth. "Good job slut. I'll let you service me anytime." Grant nodded, still swallowing the massive load of sperm John had fed him. John got up. "It's your turn Mary. Enjoy Slut."

Mary slid into the chair and again whispered into Grant's ear. "A little surprise awaits you dear. Find it quickly and you'll be on your way to service others tonight." She laughed, opening her legs wide and pulling Grant's face into her cunt. Grant's lust was raging and he wanted more pussy and cock using him. He didn't care what the surprise was; he just wanted to taste her cunt. So he dove forward, mouth open and tongue licking. "Will one of you come up and jerk this little penis off. Let's just see how service oriented he is in the after cum period." A man came up on the stage and began to stroke Grant's hard little penis and twist his nipples. Another woman also came up, handing her drink to the man standing next to her, "I've always wanted to toy with a slut's ass." She took a large dildo from the toy box near the edge of the stage and approached Grant from behind.

Grant could feel with his mouth something odd, like a large hair but Mary's pussy was shaven. He couldn't figure it out what it was but he kept licking and tonguing her with a passion. The man's hands on his cock was having its effect and he felt the first signs of a building orgasm and just as quickly the man stopped his stroking and put both hands on his sore nipples. The woman with the dildo had worked it into his rectum and was hand fucking him with it. It was larger than Bob's penis, but he accommodated it well and was also driving his lust even harder.

"Have you figured it out yet, slut?" Mary asked between moans of pleasure. Grant shook his head no as his lips again found the odd feeling item. "It is a string hooked to my tampon, slut. Find it with your lips and ease it out." She spoke to the man slowly jerking Grant off, "Go ahead and stroke him off now."

Grant felt his cock expand to full hardness and he struggled to find the string. The man was expertly stroking his cock while the woman fucked his ass harder and deeper with the dildo. He felt the first spurt and then without any attempt to keep it back, his penis spurted out streams of cum. Finding the tampon's string, he pulled out the plug and the full odor of her period gushed over his lips and mouth. Suddenly his lust was waning and he felt ashamed, humiliated and so used. He tried to pull back and he wanted to retreat from the scene and hide his shame, but Mary firmly held his face into her cunt. The man kept stroking his shriving penis with the remains of his jizz and the dildo was still fucking his ass.

"Keep licking me Slut. You're not done yet tonight. Got to service more host cocks and pussies." Mary cooed. " Ahhh...clean that cunt slut. Lick it up. Lap it up.Ohhh...Ahhh..Yesssss....That's it fuck my bloody cunt with your face." She rubbed her cunt on him harder.

Grant began to respond to her words and the thoughts of how much of a slut he'd become, totally perverted to performing anything for any one. He wanted more of it and the lust began to rage again. He was determined to give this stranger the licking of her life and let her cum on him as she desired. He redoubled his licking and sucking, flicking his tongue over her swollen clit sending her into cascades of ecstasy.

"I'm cumming slut. Keep it there. Suck me. Lick me. Ohhhh ...fuck....godddd...fuck me. Mary screamed out furiously humping Grants face. She let loose with one long push of cum and pussy juice all over his mouth and face then pushed him back away, fully satisfied.

Grant's face was a mass of sperm, smeared cunt juice and bloody cum. He was panting with semi-exhaustion, but ready to serve the next person who ever that might be. He felt hand on his arms, lifting upright.

"Okay folks it's intermission time. Well get Slut cleaned up and positioned for general Society use for the rest of the evening. George clicked off the microphone. "Slut that was good. Get cleaned up, rest a few moments, and then we'll start with more fun."

Grant nodded and was led back out of the room and into a bath room. His guides told him to quickly clean up and be ready for the second act and left the room. Grant took off the blind fold and saw his face in the mirror. He was surprised at how thoroughly fucked up he looked. He washed his face off and wiped at his body with a wash cloth. He sat on the commode and felt cum from Bob dribble out and began to relieve his own piss into the water. The feelings of depravity swept over him again. He knew he wanted more.

First Encounter-Act II

The door opened and two women came in, each wearing white sheer see through mini-skirts and nude from the waste up with their nipples pierced and silver chains connecting one another. "Rest period is over Grant. Come with us." Grant started to put the blindfold back on, "Oh Grant didn't anyone tell you that after your first successfully session you no longer have to wear the blind fold?"

"No, they didn't." He mumbled "That will be better for me as I can better judge the satisfaction of those I'm serving." He offered.

The women smiled and took his hands to guide him back out into the arena. "This next session is more free form and anyone can participate in making use of your services." They both winked at one another, "Things can get pretty wild from here on out with the whole society engaging in all kinds of pleasures, so be ready for whatever comes along your way." Then in a more serious tone, "Remember Grant you are still in the initial phase of your membership and cannot ask to participate with other members. Just do what is asked and you'll be fine."

They led him to an open cubical like booth that had a hard back wooden chair and small platform bed, and table with various toys laid out on it. "Stand here Grant." One of the women ordered. "When someone wants your attention they will tell you what they want done. Otherwise remain in this spot." Grant looked out into the open area where the society members were dancing to the music or playing with one, two or more. He noticed there were large screen TVs positioned around the room showing activities going on in different parts of the arena. He saw that his own cubical was on one TV centered into bank of sets. At first he was embarrassed, but then began to feel his cock respond to the thoughts that others would soon be watching him serve.

His eyes was drawn to one TV screen in particular where four men were standing around a raised platform bed that was about waist high and a woman could be seen laying on the bed writhing in sexual ecstasy, moving her body in response to their actions. One man had pulled back his cock out of the woman and plunged it back in ever firm strokes. The others were in various stages of touching her or pulling on their own cocks. Grant couldn't make out the face of the woman as it was hid behind one of the standing me, but he could see her long blonde hair flowing down off the bed and over her outstretched arms. He watched mesmerized by how fluid each of the men moved to continually keep her in an erotic state and her yearning motions of her body, seemly eager for ever more attention. The man in her cunt apparently finished and as he pulled out, another man moved into place with a huge cock that must have been at least 9 inches long with a thick hot red head. He placed it at the entrance of her cunt and pushed steadily in. Grant was surprised at how easily the woman took it into her body and realized she must have been being fucked like this for some time. As the men shuffled around her, waiting their turn to fuck her, Grant got a brief glance at her small pert breasts before several hands moved again on them, pulling and twisting her nipples.

About that time, a couple approached his booth, both looking well fucked out. She was covered with splats of cum and his cock was shriveled up in to a turgid state. The male of the couple stood by the bed as his female partner crawled up on the bed, stretched her legs wide and her cunt hole was still stretched wide from her previous encounters.

"Come over here and get us cleaned up and ready to go again." The man grunted. He was a 40 something, tinges of grey in his hair, and a little spare tire starting to form around his middle. His cock was sunk back into the mass of crotch hair that was matted with pussy juice and cum. "Suck me clean, slut." He ordered. Grant knelt down and opened his mouth to receive the penis. The man held Grant's head and pushed forward, rubbing his crotch into Grant's face. Grant sucked the limp cock, licking and mouthing it with his lips. Little by little it began to give a response which encouraged Grant to work harder to please this man. The odor of sex was strong, sending his mind to think of deep erotic acts. This caused his cock to become aroused, rising to attention. The man grunted at the pleasure he was receiving and Grant could taste fresh pre-cum oozing from the tip of the man's penis.

Out of the corner of his eye, Grant could see the reclining woman, her legs still spread wide, beckoning to be pleasured. Her hands were working her clit, fingering it to keep her aroused. Thinking he would soon lap up the jizz drooling from her cunt he licked at the man's cock and crotch to finish his cleaning. The man pushed him back, "All right slut, that is enough or you'll make me spew and I want to have a turn at that babe at the open fuck table. Get over there and clean up Sandy."

Grant came over to the bed and started to go down on Sandy with his head forward between her legs but she stopped him, "No turn around, 69 style, but don't put your leg over my head." He did as she requested, turning around and lowering his face into her wet dirty pussy. As he touched her pussy with his lips and tongue she let out a deep sign of pleasure and thrust her pelvic region upward to meet his eager mouth. She began to moan as he sucked gently on her cunt, pushing out the jizz that had been deposited there by other men. "Oh goddddd...keep that up, you cunt slut." She called out. "Lick me harder...Suck me. Suck me. Ohhhooohh..." She squeezed her legs together, trapping his head at the apex of her legs and crotch.

He felt her hand search out his nipples to pull and twist at them and then he understood why she wanted him in that position. Sandy would pull them down, making Grant's head press deeper into her hot cunt and then twists the nipples hard. This drove Grant even more into a frenzy of licking, sucking and kissing her pussy. Occasionally she would rake her finger nails over his breasts, down his stomach and onto his swollen cock, sending tingles of sharp pain through his body. Without warning she plunged her index finger into his anus, giving him a start, sending pain through his body from the sudden invasion into his dry anus. She detected his response and again clamped her legs across the back of his head, holding him in place while she continued the invasion of his anus. First it was just her index finger thrusting in and out then adding a second, then a third to fully fuck his hole. The more she fucked his ass the more he licked and sucked to please her enough to stop the torment of his ass. While she was fucking his anus, her other hand was attacking his nipples again, pinching and twisting them as hard as she could as her own orgasm built to full force. "Ahhh...godddd...."she screamed writhing with the waves of the orgasm that coursed through her body. Then she went limp, pushing Grant away and he knew his work was complete.

Grant sat there on the edge of the bed; face smeared with cum juice and noticed again the woman who was being continually fucked by men surrounding her, each taking their turn to enter her and letting go with their jizz. He wondered how long she had been in that position and guessed from the looks of it possibly for the entire evening. His wonderings were interrupted by a voice coming from the speakers positioned around the room.

First Encounter-Act III

"Ladies, Gentleman, whores, sluts, and slaves, let me have your attention." The announcer paused for a moment and the room quieted down, "Our party time is about over," a collective groan could be heard coming from all around the room. "I know, I know, it is so hard to stop when you're having so much fun. You want it to go on all night, right?" The crowd responded with a cry of approval, hoping to stay the pending conclusion to the party. "But I'm afraid it is really time to end our play and save some fun for next time. However, before we go, we have one last communal scene for all of you to enjoy." The announcer paused for effect, "Our two newest members will demonstrate for us their final talents and primal sexual desires." As the announcer spoke a spot light came back on the stage revealing him and a raised bed structure standing about waist high. "Mr. Grant, our well fucked cleaning slut, please come up here and lay on the love altar face up."

Grant, walked to and up on the stage a little shakily and aware all eyes were upon him in his degraded and sex dirtied condition. When he lay down on the altar, the spot light was so bright it blinded him to the rest of the room. At first the vinyl pad was cold, wet, and sticky and he realized it had been well used during the evening, making him feel even further degraded at the spectacle he was presenting. Despite the torture to his nipples all evening and the release of his jizz from his small cock, the remaining aphrodisiac in his body still stirred him to erection and his nipples to be taught with anticipation.

"Men, bring the member from the Open Fuck Table." The announcer ordered. "Fellow members, this evening we had a new member being initiated into her third and final full public exercise before being promoted to the yearling level of our Society." As the announcer spoke, four muscular men took hold of each of her listless appendages and lifted her from the padded bench, being careful to keep her ass and pussy tilted up so the slop of cum that had been spewed into her all evening would be fully retained in her body's sex cavity and carried her to the stage. "You all have experienced her over the past 12 months and with each session she has grown in demand for her intensely erotic pleasures derived from our efforts to satisfy her lusts. Tonight, the finale of her year long search to be totally subjected to every whim of sexual perversity, we were treated to a wonderful demonstration a slut woman who is totally insatiable. For our grand final exhibition tonight I bring you, Ms. Rebecca!"

As the Society's members applauded the men carrying Rebecca brought her up on stage to the bench. They stopped for a moment to let the members observe her body, still convulsing in an orgasmic state and covered with the spent sperm of many men. The stuff coated her body; big globs of creamy colored, opaque gel lay smeared on her from head to toe. One of the men reached in to her crotch and clamped his hand over her cunt lips, squeezing them closed so that none of the contents of her pussy would leak out while they positioned her on the altar. On cue, the men lifted her while simultaneously flipping her front down in a 69 position over Grants prostrate body. The men stepped back as the altar began to slowly spin so as to give the members a view of each aspect of the couple.

For a moment there was a dramatic pause to the action while both Grant and Rebecca hesitated in their actions. Almost everyone in the room held their breath, wondering what spectacle awaited them and how the two new members would react to the combined odor and feel of consummated sex reeking from their bodies. Rebecca's whole body appeared suspended above Grant's in anticipation of some threshold that beckoned it to move past. Grant, saw before him a hand clamped down over a filthy cum spewed cunt and anus that was dripping wet and could not fathom how he would or could take on anymore ingestion of men's released sperm.

Then as if a switch had been thrown, both man and woman moved to satisfy their sexed drugged bodies. Grant pushed away the hand holding the woman's cunt closed and launched his mouth, tongue, and whole face into her gapping fuck hole. At the first sensation of Grant's lips upon her sex, Rebecca collapsed on Grant's body, taking in his cock into her mouth, sucking eagerly and with wild abandon. Their bodies melded into one, with the slime of their previous sexual deeds mingling in together, brought slick by their bodies joined heat and friction.

The Society roared with approval and shouted out lewd encouragement, urging Grant and Rebecca on to greater efforts. The assault on both by both brought them further and faster to the climax each urgently needed to satisfy some deep primitive sexual urge. It was animalistic in their actions. Grant pressed his mouth and tongue harder and deeper into the sperm surging cunt of Rebecca. She in turn, sucked deeply down into her throat the expanding hardness of Grant's penis. Grant felt the contractions of Rebecca's pussy responding to his licking and sucking of her cunt. He felt her press her body back against his head, rubbing her cunt and anus up and down his face. Her fuck hole opened widely, and her muscles of her vagina relaxed allowing all the injected cum from her lovers over the past hours to be released, pouring out into and onto Grant's fucking mouth, lips and face. He knew just what to do to bring her to full orgasm and positioned himself to make it happen.

Similarly, Rebecca felt the response of her vicious sucking of Grant's hardened penis. While small, it was rock hard and straining at the seams of its skin. It seemed to be urgently seeking a release, a need of spewing soon, his pelvis bucking to fuck her mouth and she knew just how to bring it on, she moved her body into position.

Rebecca and Grant both inserted two fingers into one another's rectum at the same time. The effect was electrifying to the crowd. Both humans were launched into a thrashing swirl of hands, cock, pussy mouths and nipples, each erogenous zone straining to seek its ultimate release, competing for who would be first to reach the outer limits of orgasmic ecstasy. Rebecca convulsed in deep moans as she held Grant's cock in her mouth, still sucking until she felt his pending release. Grant swallowed and lapped up all he could consume from her cunt, feeling her finally give herself over to the waves of sexual orgasm that racked her body. He held back as long as he could then thrust his cock up into her moaning mouth, and as forcefully as he had ever cum, spewed his sperm down her waiting throat.

KramB
KramB
34 Followers