Erotic Society Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KramB
KramB
33 Followers

The Society crowd erupted into cheers and loud applause. "Bravo" was heard from many of the members. Grant and Rebecca collapsed, exhausted by their sexual frenzy, hardly able to move from their positions. Slowly they untangled themselves, righting their bodies on the altar, back to back, still on display to the members as the altar slowly spun around. The announcer came back onto the stage, "Well done you two. You both were very entertaining and impressive indeed. The Society is most pleased with your performance tonight. Now you are released to go clean up and we'll look forward to another stunning display of your talented bodies." The announcer turned to the crowd, "Well that's all folks. Stay tuned for the next announced society membership party, scheduled for a weekend in Vegas! See you all soon."

The crowd pulled away from the stage and either left the building or went to a private shower room to refresh and dress. Ms Shawna, the woman who had set up his scene and prepared him earlier in the evening, came from out of the crowd, "Mr. Grant, you and Ms. Rebecca may go to the prep room to clean up and retrieve your things. Rebecca followed Ms Shawna's lead with Grant behind both women. In the dim lit room he could make out Rebecca's form and dark flowing hair, mussed by the love making they had just completed. She was most attractive, he decided, and hoped she might enjoy a separate, private, encounter sometime. Shawna unlocked the door and opened it for them then left to attend to her own things in another room.

Once in the private prep room, Rebecca and Grant saw one another unhindered and in full light for the first time. Grant was stunned almost speechless, "Becky?" He asked unbelieving the woman who had just been fucked by unknown number of men, taken in his cock, and flushed her cunt juice all over his face while withering in sexual ecstasy was the very same Becky who was his homely administrative assistant.

"Yes, Mr. Grant. It's Becky, your secretary. Bet you never in a thousand years would have thought that it was little homely, straight laced, Becky that was wallowing her cunt over your face tonight, eh?" She taunted with a smile.

"You knew all along it was me?"

She gave a little laugh, "Yep. I planned it that way too." She reached out to touch his hand, pulling him to her. She saw his confusion spreading across his face, "After I moved here from Dallas, I joined the Society when a friend introduced me to several members. Then about six months ago I found a crumpled wad of paper on the floor early one morning and when I opened it to see what it was I discovered you were sending out contact e-mails to on-line alternative sex clubs. It sounded like you were looking for something that I had found to be most rewarding. That's when I referred your name to the Society and you were sent an invitation to join. It also helped that I think you are so hot." She smiled again, looking at him with her deep brown eyes, "I'm glad you joined. Are you?"

Grant considered a number of aspects of the situation for a moment. He felt awkward and somehow manipulated by Becky. And the potential for work related issues loomed large in his mind. One slip and she could cry sexual harassment or spill his secret to his wife. Still it had been his choice to take each step in joining the Society. And she had masterfully kept her distance, disguising her true nature as well as motive for months. He also realized under the terms of the Society's rules, she was his superior. She would be in control over him. At that thought his loins stirred once again with the sexual urging he still had. "Yes." He answered. "Yes, Ms Rebecca, I'm very glad I joined." Grant knelt down on one knee and asked, "How may I be of further service?"

KramB
KramB
33 Followers