Erotic Stories Of True Love

Story Info
Three tales of lust & love.
1.4k words
2.8
23.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day a man saw a woman swimming in a lake he used to fish as a child. She was beautiful to him, but he also knew she was married. He felt though he needed her but he felt he couldn't have her.

But a few months later her abusive husband a rich entrepreneur died in a plane crash.

Even though he abused her she still mourned his death. Again the man saw her swimming in the lake. She saw him watching her, she had known him once as they had gone to High School together, but she had been dating this guy who had abused her, and kept control over her. He wanted so badly to save her from him, and the one night he tried he was beaten by three of his bodyguards. She had witnessed the beating and this scared her even more of her soon to be husband. Yet she cared for this man who tried to help her. She hoped in her heart she would meet him again some day and have a chance to thank him for trying.

She got out of the water, and walked right up to him and kissed him on the cheek and without another word walked to her car. She wrote a note with her phone number on it and dropped it to the floor.

He found the note and later on that evening got up the urge to call her on the phone.

She again thanked him for trying to help her years before. She invited him over for dinner and they talked awhile. She could see in his eyes that he was a kind, caring affectionate man.

After dinner she rested on the couch and they continued to talk. Soon they were comfortable with each other and were cuddling while watching a movie, as their eyes met and they began to kiss.

Slowly and passionately they kissed, it was a kiss the kind that was so amazing it took their breath away. She slid the straps of her black dress down, as he began to kiss her breasts, she ran her hands thru his hair. She whispered in his ear to take her to the bedroom. He carried her in the bedroom as they made love on her silk sheets, he began to lick and suck on her nipples, running his tongue slowly in a circular motion around her nipples. She got on top of him, as she began to rock back and forth on top of him. She began to ride him, and slowly reached down to kiss his chest, and his neck, as she caressed his chest. He bucked back as she rode him.

She then lay on her back and he got on top of her thrusting inside of her, as her legs wrapped around him. As they began to kiss, as they french kissed, and he kissed her ears her neck, her shoulders and her breasts as they made love. They slowly began to climax and then exploded with passion, they looked deeply into each others eyes and knew they were meant to be together.

They fell exhausted in each others arms and slept until late the next day, getting up and walking out on her balcony and looking up at the beautiful sky, and the waters of the ocean, they got dressed, and walked hand in hand down the beach the sand pushing up thru their toes.

She had finally found a man who would love and care for her, and wouldn't hurt her.

He had finally found a woman worth fighting for.

* * Story 2 * *

It was a long time ago that this story of love takes place. It began in the Highlands of Scotland. They spent their childhood together in the same village. He had gone off to War, and had come back to his Village to find her gone. He found a painting of her in one of the huts of the Village and it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He was told she had gone to the city to work for a Nobleman and his wife.

Well this Highlander decided to go to the city and look for her. He wanted to settle down after the war and he wanted to settle down with the only woman he felt he could love. While in the home of this nobleman at night all she thought about was him. She knew from the day they had met as children that they were meant to be together.

He wandered the streets for days looking for her. One day he saw her taking the nobleman's children for a walk. She saw him and dropped her handkerchief. He picked it up, and watched her walk back into the home of this nobleman. The next day he put on his best cloths and knocked on the door and asked for her. She came to the door, and was allowed to leave for a little while to spend time with him.

They walked together hand in hand through the park. Sitting on a bench they talked for awhile.

He told her he came all this way for her, that he missed her, and had wished he hadn't gone off to war without telling her how he really felt. She told him how each night she dreamed about him. Dreamed of them having a life together.

Soon he had to take her back to the home of the nobleman. He saw her after that every chance he got.

Until they finally were married.

They were married in the village they were born in, and on that evening they walked out onto one of the hills after being married, and made love for the first time. She slid down the straps of her dress, revealing her erect nipples, it was a cool evening, as he lay her down in the tall grass, and began to kiss her all over.

The french kissed, and made love as they rubbed and caressed each others bodies, slowly making love to one another enjoying every minute, every moment of their time together. he slid inside of her as he thrust forward she met his thrusts and smiled at him. meeting his every thrust, as the wind blew softly across the field. they soon began to climax together, and both of them came in harmony, and just fell in each others arms, wrapped up tightly together as one.

**Story 3**

It is a story that took place many years ago. It took place in a beautiful city somewhere in Europe. Just outside the city was a wonderful forest, with a clearing in the middle of it, and a small lake, with a waterfall, that created a wonderful place to bath. One day a man was walking thru the forest. He saw a beautiful young woman bathing, her breasts showing. He had never seen such beauty as he hid behind a tree to watch her. She felt that someone was watching her but she did not care. She liked the attention.

When she was about to get out of the cool waters, he walked over to her with her clothes.

She smiled at him, and dropped a cloth on the ground for him. To show him that she favored him. She looked into his eyes, she was just a young peasant woman, he had just become a count.

He did not care she was the most beautiful woman on earth to him. They began to court each other.

One day another suitor showed up wanting to take her as his own. He fought for her, and was wounded in the battle but the count refused to back down and ended up defeating the suitor.

She tended to his wounds and again looked deeply into his eyes, as her lips met his. He unbuttoned her dress, and slowly began to kiss her body, as he guided his hands down her body, slipping her dress off of her. As she stood there naked before him, as she gave herself to him, and trusted him. He kissed her up and down her body, as they made love. He then lay back on the bed, and gave himself to her, as she kissed his lips, and took first his bottom lip and then his upper lip, as he just let go and relaxed, letting her have her way with him, not trying to kiss her back, she ran her hands over his chest, as she again gave herself to him, as she felt him inside of her, their naked bodies in perfect harmony with each other.

As they made love, the sweat glistening off of their bodies, The love and passion felt in their hearts and their bodies. As they made love into the morning.

They watched the sun rise from the window of his castle as their love was felt across the lands that he governed.