Erotic Surprise in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sparkle8
sparkle8
101 Followers

I walked a little closer to Evie and squatted down. I reached behind me, ran my hand up between my legs, and wanked from behind, the other hand holding me up from the ground. This is one of my favorite positions, and it seemed to really turn Evie on.

Her breathing got heavy and rapid. Her body undulated. She rubbed her clit rapidly, in figure 8's. I glanced at Claire and she was looking back and forth between Evie and me. I was so aroused I could not control myself. I came with a scream.

Evie came at the same time, as I could hear her bellow, "Oh, god, oh, god."

Evie fell to the ground, moaning her ecstasy. I cried out, "Are you all right?"

She laughed and responded, "I'm way better than all right. I think I've achieved Nirvana." Wow. Evie was not only a flirt, but also very funny.

Poor Claire looked like she had seen ghost. I could see her struggling not to touch herself. She kept her hands away, but just barely.

"Ladies, that was the most glorious sexual experience I have ever had. I do hope we can continue to meet."

"Of course," said Claire. "See you here tomorrow."

Chapter 6

The next day, when I appeared from behind the tree, only Claire was there.

"Where's Evie," I asked.

"She is distressed about what happened yesterday, so she didn't come with me. She feels terrible, but her self control is not nearly as good as mine, as you saw, so she is afraid of what she might do beyond getting naked and masturbating for you. Like jumping your bones. So today, you can perform for me alone. I would like that."

So I did. But something was off. Claire had a sadness about her that made me self-conscious, as though my masturbation was out of line, imposing on her space, her psyche unwilling to participate. I finished anyway, and then got dressed. I sat down next to her, and asked her what was wrong.

"What happened yesterday with Evie was so hot and so scary at the same time. It made me realize something. I think I'm getting very attached to our kinky behavior together, more attached than I have been willing to admit. There's a fine line between being in lust and being in love. I'm afraid I may be starting to cross that line. I have a husband and 2 children, and I cannot risk breaking up our marriage. So, with deep sadness in my heart, I must beg you to allow this to be our last get together."

I was stunned. Claire had become a very big part of my life, in fact the complete focus, and I didn't want to lose it. But I did understand her predicament.

"I'm afraid there is some truth to what you say. I am also beginning to feel that I could be in love with you, and since that's not possible, you are probably right that we should end it. But I'm going to be heartbroken for a long time."

Claire had tears in her eyes. I felt a lump in my throat.

"Shall I stop coming here?" I asked. "No," she said, "I'll start taking my walks elsewhere, but I won't tell you where."

Claire then said, "Before we part, I owe you something that I've wanted to do since the beginning." She got up, reached under her short skirt, and slowly pulled her white panties down her legs. She kicked them off, looked me in the eyes, sat down, and spread her legs. I gasped. A beautiful pussy, with a heart shaped patch of hair above it. I giggled.

"Don't laugh," she said as she herself laughed.

"No, no, I think it's absolutely adorable. In fact, your cunt rivals in beauty the greatest works of art in the Louvre."

She smiled. "I do love the word cunt. I've wanted to bring myself off for you, so now is the time for you to watch me instead of the reverse."

This was a switch, but one I knew I'd love, although with a sorrowful heart. Claire was so wet that I could hear the squishing sound as she rubbed, moisture running down her legs. Her eyes closed, she moaned, her body rocked back and forth, her breathing became fast and shallow, her hand movement over her clit increased rapidly. She suddenly arched her back, and screamed.

"I'm coming, I'm coming", and then did.

It was such a beautiful sight, watching the woman I was starting to love make love to herself. I started to get tears in my eyes again, but managed to hold back.

Claire's breathing returned to normal. She slowly stood up, retrieved her panties, and put them in the pocket of her skirt. She moved close to me.

We looked into each other's eyes for a short time, saying nothing, then came together in a desperate hug of finality. I wanted so much to kiss her, but I knew that would just make it worse. So we ended our hug. Claire backed away, waved, and turned to go. That was the last time I ever saw her in the intimate way we had.

I never saw Evie again, but in the next few months I twice passed Claire in the supermarket. We both pretended we didn't see each other, but as we passed within 6 inches of each other, I brushed her hand. I felt high voltage electricity. I'm sure she did too.

I had the greatest urge to cry out, "Please, Claire, I can't live without you," but this would have been totally weird in the middle of a busy supermarket, so I didn't. That I held back haunted me for a long time.

My life went on, of course. I continued to take exhibitionistic risks, but it was never the same. Wherever I went to beat off publicly, I couldn't stop thinking of Claire. And I began to worry that the next person around the bend might turn me in for indecent behavior, so I became more nervous with each passing escapade. I started to think that maybe, just maybe, I could meet someone like Claire who was unattached and would want to enter into a mutually satisfying exhibitionist/voyeur relationship. And I knew that what I was doing was probably no way to meet a person that I could live with for the rest of my life. So finally, I just gave it up. I signed up for one of the dating sites, and my life, sadly, became normal. Oh, how I miss the kinky stuff. I dearly hope to meet someone online who will share my passion, and we can live happily ever. Yeah, I know it's just a dream, but it keeps me going.

sparkle8
sparkle8
101 Followers
12