Erotic Week at Haigler Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then asked Tom and Dan where my husband was. They advised me that he was getting some similar treatment by Susie and Debbie in the other tent. Boy, I'll bet my husband was in heaven being pampered by both his sister-in-laws!

I had always wanted to know what it would feel like swimming naked underneath a waterfall. So, I decided to go for it while we were secluded along the creek. I had wandered off on a hike on my own enjoying the freedom and beauty of my surroundings, when I came across a secluded waterfall. It was beautiful! I decided what the heck, and took off my shorts and bikini top and dove right into the water. It was a little cold at first, but then I got used to it. Feeling the tingling sensation of the water along my bare skin was incredible. My nipples were so hard because of the cold water, which made me feel even more turned on. I decided to go to the waterfall and let it shower all over me, as I stood underneath its glorious falls. It took me a few minutes to get my balance underneath it because it was so strong and cold. In fact, if I didn't concentrate, I could fall at any moment.

What an incredible feeling, as the water ran all over my body. As I ran my fingers through my hair and felt the water running all over my body, I began to get very horny. I think it had to do with the cascading water hitting my 36D sized breasts and nipples that were now so erect. So glancing around and seeing no one, I decided to have a little fun and finger myself a bit. Hmmm...it felt so good! I was definitely enjoying myself, as I played with my nipples and had three fingers inserted into my pussy, until I noticed something move out of the corner of my eye. This is when I realized I was not alone. While I pleasured myself, two hikers happened along and saw what I was doing. When I noticed them, they had already taken off their clothes and had swum out to meet me. When I saw them, I lost my concentration and fell, just as one of them caught me. When he caught me, all that was said was hello.

We all three exchanged glances, and somehow we just knew we all wanted the same thing. The one that caught me started to kiss me, as they carried me out of the water. They laid me on the grass, and as one of them began to eat my pussy, the other began nibbling and sucking on my breasts and nipples. It took their cocks a few minutes to recover from the cold water, but as soon as they were ready, one of them put their cock in front of my face begging for me to take a taste. To show my thanks for the rescue and for the wonderful orgasm I was experiencing, I took his 9 inches in a little at a time, until I had him all the way in my mouth. He put his hand on my head and helped push me on and off of his cock, as he fucked my mouth. Hmmm I was hot, as his friend continued to make me spasm from the orgasms he was creating by licking my clit and fingering my pussy. They decided to switch positions.

The one that had his cock in my mouth asked me to get on all fours so he could have at me doggie style. His friend got in front of me to allow me to feast on his cock. It felt great, as one entered my pussy and the other entered my mouth. It took him about 10 minutes to get his cock all the way into my tight pussy. He started off slow to get me used to his size, and then he went faster and faster. The faster and harder he slammed into my pussy, the faster and harder I sucked on the cock that was in my mouth; gagging a couple of times as he deep throated me. They both came in my mouth and pussy about the same time. The one that had been in my mouth laid down on the grass, and I mounted him as the other one got himself revved up for another round. I lowered my self onto the cock and slowly took his entire 10 inches inside me. Once he was all the way in my pussy, I stopped and enjoyed the full feeling inside of me.

Slowly I started to rock back and forth and around in circles, which seemed to really turn him on, as he played with my breasts. I leaned backwards so that we could kiss and to give him better access to my breasts. I sat back up and turned around, keeping his cock inside of me so that I could face him. We continued for a few more minutes when I realized that the other stranger had gotten up for another round. Slowly he continued to enter me until he was all the way in, and then he stopped. At this point, I had stopped riding the other one. With his cock in me, I tried to relax and start to enjoy feeling two cocks in me at once. I could feel both cocks pushing against each other inside of my pussy. Then slowly both men started to move inside of me. It began to hurt, but then the pain turned into pleasure, as they both began thrusting faster and faster and harder and harder, until I came twice.

On the third time, we all came together, both unloading in my pussy. I was spent after that, and quite a mess with all the cum all over me. We decided to head over to the waterfall to clean up. Once under the waterfall, one of the strangers picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he fucked my pussy. And then the other wanted his turn. He came up from behind and started to fuck me after his friend pulled out, as the waterfall ran over us. Wow, I can't tell you how much of a rush that was to feel the two of them inside of me and have the water rushing over my body and my breasts! After the men left, Scott stepped out of the bushes from where he had apparently been watching me fuck my two admirers. Scott set up a towel for us to eat on, and lay me down when we finished. Afterwards, I laid back and sunbathed while we ate lunch.

After lunch, I called out to Scott, as I spread my legs, inviting him inside. Instead, he invited me to join him in the water, and he entered me there. As his cock entered me, my first orgasm began building. It felt so good, feeling his cock inside me with the hot sun baking everything above my waist. I came hard as Scott filled me with his warm, soothing cum. His long thick cock, so different from my admirer's, filled me. He was a slow fuck, so different from the others vigorous and short-lasting style. We fucked in the shallows only a few feet from the path beside the creek. I don't know how he managed to stay hard in the cold water, but he easily glided in and out, as I was dilated and lubricated from the others' fucking. He kissed my tits so much and nipped on the nipples that it was like he was also making love to my tits. It was great!