Erotic Weekend with the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rodger helped me to my feet and gave me a little kiss. It was only then that I realized that Mike had been taking pictures of us. I assumed Rodger knew this was happening so just let it ride.

Rodger wanted to take things to the next level and adopted a slightly more controlling approach. He asked Mike move to another chair so that he would have a good view of the bed. As Mike sat down he asked me to unzip Mike trousers and take his cock out.

"I can see he has got a huge hard-on already and he is going to want to have it more comfortable while he watches us." I followed Rodgers instructions and soon had Mike's raging hard-on exposed and pointing straight up. I was reminded of the nice, thick, large cock that he had -- which was bigger than Rodgers.

"Give Mike a few strokes Ann, to make sure that he is comfortable and can wank freely while watching you get fucked .......... But don't use your mouth. I want you to save that until after you have tasted me."

I stroked Mike a few times till he groaned. At that point I kissed him and whispered in his ear. "Enjoy watching your horny wife getting it on with your boss!!" I felt his cock jump as I said that.

As I stood up Rodger gave me a little kiss and put his hand on my back to guide me to the bed. I noticed that he had adjusted the lights such that there was a small spotlight shining directly on the bed, while the rest of the room was bathed in a dull glow. Mike was certainly going to get clear view of what Rodger and I were doing to each other. I sensed Mike taking a picture of his naked wife being led to the bed by another man.

Up to that point Rodger had not touched me. I was, however, still very turned on just from the whole setting and the prospect of what was to follow.

Rodger pulled back the covers and got me to lie on my back directly on the satin sheets. I found that the slightly slippery feeling and sensation of these sheets has an erotic element to it. He lay next to me and started to slowly caress my tummy. His touch was very light and amazingly stimulating. Soon his hand drifted up to my breasts and softly caressed the underneath and sides of my tits. The sensation was very arousing and caused me to sigh with pleasure. He had not even touched my nipples yet and I was already tingling.

Having got my nipples erect without even touching them Rodger pulled across some of the satin sheet and dragged it across my very pointed nipples a few times. The slippery sensation caused me to moan with pleasurable arousal. I was thrilled. He had not even applied any pressure to my nipples and yet I was already squirming from the erotic sensations.

Having got me to this point Rodger leaned down and ran a wet tongue around one nipple. In response to my deep groan he wrapped his mouth around my nipple, gently nipping it before sucking on it.

'Ohhhhhhh .... Rodger that feels so good." I let out a deep sigh and put a hand behind his head, not wanting him to stop. Little electric sexual signals were racing through my body from my nipples to my pussy. I could feel more moisture seeping out of my pussy adding to the wetness that had been induced earlier.

With his head held firmly against my tit, Rodger slid a hand over my tummy and across my trimmed bush. He discovered that my legs were already splayed, desperate for some action between them. My clit was fully erect and Rodger had no trouble finding it. He gently massaged it sliding one finger up and down either side of the hard little nub. I found this amazingly arousing without it being the direct pressure that leads to rapid orgasms. His fingers gradually moved down to separate my labia and with my being so wet, he just slid both fingers right up my cunt.

I let out a deep moan of satisfaction and thrust my hips up to meet his hand. I was feeling so good and was already on such an erotic high. I could not believe that this was all just from Rodger's touch.

Soon Rodger decided to take me to the next level. He looked up from where he was sucking my nipple, gave me a huge grin and moved down the bed to between my legs. I sighed purely out of anticipation of him licking me out. Almost as if with a mind of their own, my legs splayed as wide as they could go to give Rodger a full, close up view of my totally exposed cunt.

As my head lolled to one side, waiting for the erotic touch of Rodgers tongue on my pussy and clit, I was aware of some movement from Mike. I was so wrapped up in my own erotic pleasure that I had briefly forgotten about him watching. The movement that had caught my eye was him stroking his very erect cock. I gave him a little smile. As I did so my body jerked from the sensation of Rodger closing his mouth over my clit and sucking it. The sucking seemed to elevate the sensitivity of my engorged centre of pleasure and had me shuddering as the sensations rippled through me. I groaned and started to rock my hips into Rodgers mouth. I was totally aroused and could only be satisfied by an orgasm now.

Rodger knew just in what state I was. Still sucking and licking my clit he reached up with one hand and started gently tugging a nipple. The other hand was used to slip first two fingers and then three up my cunt. Rodger then turned up the pace and furiously licked my clit, finger fucked my cunt and tugged my nipple.

My body shuddered and shook, my hips rocked uncontrollably and I moaned constantly. The sensations in my body were just amazing -- it was pure raw lust. My boss was bringing me to an explosive sexual release in front of my husband. The thought of it pushed me over the edge.

"OHHHHHHHHH FUCK RODGER......... YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as wave after wave of powerful orgasm rocked through my body. My body convulsed for a while as I came down from an incredible erotic high.

As I came to my senses I saw Rodger smiling at me from between my legs. "You are an amazingly sensual woman Ann. That was a huge orgasm." He gently caressed the inside of my legs as I got my breath back.

As Rodger moved next to me again I remembered Mike, and looked across at him. I smiled to myself as I watched him using a tissue to wipe up his cum. He had obviously got a big thrill out of watching Rodger bring his wife to orgasm, and had ended up shooting his own load. I was pleased that he had also had some pleasure.

In gentlemanly fashion Rodger asked me if I was ready for more, and if I was a "two orgasm" girl. I smiled back sheepishly and told him I was far from done for the night -- I was happy to have follow-up orgasms.

He smiled happily and quickly got on his knees between my still spread legs. Rodger took hold of me feet and gently pushed up on them until my knees were close to my chest and my feet in the air. In this position I was totally his for the taking and he could penetrate deep.

Rodger eased his cock into line with my pussy, and I wriggled my hips to help get things aligned. At this point I noticed Rodger glance across at Mike, with an expression that seem to say "Are you still okay with this?" Mike understood and gave a small nod and smiled at both of us.

Despite just having had an orgasm, I was horny for Rodger's cock. I loved the feeling of a cock sliding into me the first time. That feeling of being filled up, of your internals having to adjust to the penetration, all combined with erotic sensations was always one of the best sensations to me. There was always an added element of thrill when the cock belonged to somebody other than my husband. It added that erotic excitement of being illicit.

Rodger nudged the entrance to my pussy with his cock, but soon pushed it right in as he realized just how well lubricated I was. We groaned together at the pleasurable sensations. He stayed still briefly to absorb the moment, and then started to slowly thrust into me. As he did so his hands drifted over my tits and gently toyed with my nipples.

I had not yet come down fully from my previous arousal and orgasm, so it was not long before I felt my body start tingling again. Rodger slowly adjusted the angle of his thrusts so that he probed and reached all over inside my pussy. He was proving to be quite an accomplished sexual partner.

I sensed that Rodger was getting very turned on. I was not ready to cum yet and wanted to try for us to orgasm together. I stopped Rodger and suggested that I turn over and that he take me from behind. My thinking was that this way he would give him some respite, while also getting me into a position that I enjoyed and found very stimulating. Rodger happily agreed. I found myself thinking that possibly he had wished for different positions but had not wanted to be too demanding on our first fuck.

I rolled over and got onto my knees, with my face on the satin sheets. I was reminded how erotic the slippery feeling was. Rodger moved in behind me and I felt him lining his cock up with my pussy. I thrust back onto his cock eager to get my pussy filled again. Rodger thrust more firmly into me from this position and it felt really good.

In this position my arse was totally exposed to Rodger and he clearly could not resist the temptation. I soon felt a finger tracing down the cleft of my butt and then slowly circling my anus. I was not expecting this, but did not resist as I always found that touching in that area sent exciting sensations through me.

Sensing that I was enjoying the touch Rodger decided to get a little more adventurous. Keeping his cock buried in my pussy he inserted one finger into my cunt next to his cock. He then eased it out and slowly rubbed those cunt juices around my tight little rear hole.

"OHHHHHHH" I sighed in response to the added stimulation. Rodger clearly sensed that I was excited by the anal stimulation. He stuck his finger back up my cunt to get it wet again and then put it right over my puckered hole and applied a little pressure. I was getting quite excited by now and reached underneath me to rub my clit. I figured Rodger could not easily reach my clit and besides he had found another area to stimulate, that seemed to get the right responses from me. I also figured that Rodger would not hold out much longer, and I wanted to orgasm with him. Soon my body was shaking from the stimulation in my pussy, my clit and around my rear hole.

My legs were wide open and my shoulders right on the sheets. I was really turned on and wanted to give Rodger total access to my erotic regions. I started groaning and sighing, and soon felt more pressure being applied to my anal ring. I was not sure that I wanted him to penetrate my arse, but suddenly the resistance in my sphincter dissolved and I felt his finger slide up my arse.

"Ohhhhh God ........ Yessssssssss!!" I cried out from the erotic sensation of having both my holes filled. Rodger upped the pace. He fucked me hard in my pussy and enthusiastically fingered my arse.

Rodger thrusting became a little jerky indicating he was on the verge of orgasm as well. I reached under my body and gently squeezed his balls.

Rodger's body tensed and shook hard as his orgasm exploded. "OH FUUUUUUUUUCK ANN. TAKE MY CUM!!!!!" I felt his cock jerk and jerk as he emptied his hot cum right up my pussy.

Feeling him dump his load deep inside me pushed me over the edge as well. "DO IT TO MEEEEEEEE." I wailed as my body rocked from the waves of sexual pleasure and orgasmic release rolled through me.

We collapsed next to each other in a state of total bliss and fulfillment. As our breathing normalized Rodger reached over and gave me some tissues to clean myself up. He was such a gentleman. When I looked up again he had also produced a soft white robe, saying that I may want that to go to the bathroom as it was getting a little cool.

I rolled out of the bed and sat on the edge to put on the robe. I became aware of Mike taking pictures again. As I stood up he called to me.

"Hey Ann, you look so sexy and content. Please pose for one more." I smiled contentedly and let the robe fall open.

Rodger went over to Mike and gave him a slap on the shoulder. "Hey Mike, you have an amazing wife. Look after her well!!"

With that he headed for his room. As he got to the doorway he stopped and looked back at us. "That was a great start to the weekend. I hope you are ready for more exciting things tomorrow."

We both just grinned back at him. Of course we would be ready. But first I planned to give Mike the best blowjob he had in years.

Mike filled me with sperm that night, firstly in my mouth and later in my pussy. Although I knew he had stamina, I was surprised at the volumes he pumped out given that he had shot a load earlier that night already. Clearly he had found the evening highly stimulating and erotic.

We slept late the next day, still recovering from our lust filled night. When we did eventually surface, we found that Rdoger had plans for equally erotic events that day.

12
  • COMMENTS
24 Comments
screwherscrewherabout 12 years ago
my wife and her boss

Excellent. I love stories about wives getting laid by other men with their husbands approval or watching. My wife and her boss seem closer than usual. I think I'd like a scenario much like this one and watch him screw my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

it was too erotic and just ejaculted while reading the story and wish to be a boss in a similar situation...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

This was a great story with lovely pictures. Only wish I was the one getting fucked in front of my husband and watching him pulling himself off while another man was bringing me to an orgasm. I used my vibrator on myself while imagining I was receiving a big cock inside me.

More stories like this please.

Jill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice pic

That's a totally hot picture knowing that's another man taking the wife to the bed in order to fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderfully Told

Your descriptive ability had me feeling as if I were Mike sitting in the room watching your Boss take you. Your uncanny nature for setting a scene and making it envelop the reader is fanstastic. Can't wait to now read more of your writings.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
More Stories