Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Again she looked at them waiting for a response until they assured her they were safe.)

Peggy: Good, then we can concentrate on having some fun...

(There was an awkward moment as both Paul and Dave took in the sight of Peggy; Dave especially, not believing his eyes. She shifted her weight from leg to leg accenting her hips as her tits giggled between the ties and within her corset. Finally after checking her out, Dave asked them if he could make a chigger of martinis when everyone agreed. He excused himself when Peggy and Paul sat on the couch. When she crossed her legs, her mini-skirt raised high on her thigh exposing the white band at the top of her fishnet stocking. Paul finds it difficult not looking at her, anxious in his desire to be naked with her and in her. She senses his eyes on her and becomes excited recalling the snapshot Dave had taken of him. She knows Kathy would never look at Paul but being Peggy she feels perfectly in her right to check him out as well. She places a hand on Paul's thigh massaging it and moving ever higher flaming his desires for her as she sees the commotion going on between his legs. Her eyes move from his crotch to his eyes and when she sees him looking at her she licks her lips seductively when Dave returns with the drinks. He places the tray on the table and begins to fill the glasses noting his entrance hadn't stopped Peggy from massaging Paul's upper thigh as she continues to smile seductively at him.)

Peggy: You make a good martini David. I like the sensation as goes first to the brain and spreads relaxation throughout the body.

Paul: I find the sensation arousing and though it might relax my muscles, it has the opposite effect on other parts of me.

(There was enough for each of them to have two glasses which they drank quickly. It was apparent they were anxious to move things along. The remaining half glass was given to Peggy; she drank it quickly smiling at them feeling its effect.)

Peggy: Well, who wants to party with me?

(Paul and Dave looked at each other when Dave said that Paul should. Peggy wanted to know where the bed was when the three of them went upstairs as Dave led the way. Peggy suggested he might want to put a towel on the bed to protect it and while he was gone the two of them undressed each other. Peggy had his large erection in her hand stroking it as she smiled at Paul when Dave returned. He noted the ties on Peggy's corset had been undone when most of her tits were exposed. Dave opened the towel placing it on the bed. He was about to leave when Peggy told him he could stay and watch if he'd like.)

Peggy: If you have a camera and would like to record it; I charge an extra $50 for that.

(Dave asked Paul if he was interested and finding out he was okay with the idea he got the recorder. When he returned he found them both naked and hugging. He heard Peggy saying something about Paul's wife being a lucky woman. It was clear to see he was ready as his fully erected cock pressed against Peggy's leg. She sat down and pivoted adjusting herself so she was lying on the towel. Dave sat on a small padded bench against the wall as he fidgeted with the camera seeing Peggy from the feet up. He began recording when he saw her opening and closing her thighs in welcoming anticipation when Paul got up on the bed.

The camera views the instinctual raising of her legs when she feels the tip of Paul's anxious cock at her entrance. He gently pushes forward until the head was in her prompting her to raise her legs higher before resting a foot on Paul's ass. As he continues to penetrate deeper Peggy vanishes when Kathy selfishly takes over as she feels the fullness of Paul as he pushes ever deeper into her. David hears her gasps of pleasure, something she never did with him until they were well into the act of fucking. After going at it for about ten minutes David sees the frothy white foam as it seeps from Kathy. He assumes that Paul had climaxed unaware that it was Kathy's discharge as she was experiencing rapid and ongoing contractions along with successive climaxes. It was the best sex she could remember; maybe even better than when she was spoiled in college. She couldn't stop trembling and moaning until she felt herself begin to dilate; opening larger than the cock inside her. Paul must've felt it too as it spurred him on to more rapid thrusts. Kathy knew he was about to release in her and she egged him on with her moans of, "Oh yes...god yes!" When she felt the full heavy squirts filling her, her eyes rolled back in her head as she had the most powerful orgasms of her life. She shoved upwards eagerly feeling her insides turning warm with the plentiful male discharge filling her more than anyone possibly could have.

They came down from their heights slowly and with mutual appreciation for what they had done together. At first she was uncomfortable having David in the room but it turned out to be exciting in having him there witnessing, if not approving of what she was doing. After they had collected themselves with mutual laughter Paul said he'd like to take a shower before going home. When he ambled off the bed the camera caught sight of his large wet cock; once so erect now in the process of shrinking down to what was perhaps more "normal".

Dave was overwhelmed with a rush of feelings and as Paul went to take a shower he panned the camera between Kathy's legs when he zoomed in close he could see the large seepage still coming out of her as it left a large pool on the towel. Her legs opened and closed as if she was trying to relish the sensation, perhaps allowing the abundant dose of semen to vacate her opening. He put the camera down and went to sit on the bed next to her, asking if she was alright.)

Kathy: Yes I'm fine but I'm embarrassed.

David: What do you mean?

Kathy: Well, if I tell you it was unbelievable then I might hurt your feelings and if I tell you it was just okay then I'd be lying.

(Kathy takes hold of Dave's hand and begins to cry. He feels her trembling uncontrollably.)

Kathy: You probably think I'm a terrible person don't you?

(Dave leans down to kiss her cheek noting the warmth still coming from her body as she continues to tremble. Dave takes a dry part of the towel placing it between her legs when she begins to laugh, yet still crying as she wipes between her legs.)

Kathy: We really made a mess didn't we? I better get out of here. You can tell Paul I hade another date. You'll call me after he leaves, right?

(After she had dressed quickly David kissed her telling her he loved her. She hugs him telling him how nice he is in providing her such a memorable experience. She leaves just before Paul comes out of the shower. Paul asks Dave where she was, wanting to know if Dave got his pleasure when Dave lies telling him she had given him a blowjob while he was showering. They chat for awhile and Paul says he would like to do it again, wanting to know if Dave had Peggy's phone number. Dave can't find it but says he can contact the agency and ask for her. He gives him the information before he leaves wondering if he'll really call and what he'll think when they tell him they don't have anyone working for them with that name.

Meanwhile Kathy drives to the lake to park and wait for Dave to call her and to reflect on what had happened. As she pulls into the parking area she notes many cars remembering its date-night. She dims her headlights so as not to disturb anyone as she glides into an open spot beside another car. She opens the glove-compartment trying to find the opened pack of cigarettes kept hidden there for times like these; when she needed to steady her nerves. When she finds them she lights one feeling the nicotine's effect on her as she continues to tremble. She looks out her window and sees the couple closest to her going at it as it serves as a stark reminder of how good sex can be; like it had been tonight for her. After tilting the seat back she leans her head back, inhaling and exhaling the heavy smoke. She closes her eyes pondering what she'd done and what it will mean to her marriage and her relationship with her husband; "how can it ever be the same," she wonders. Furtively she raises a hand to the side of her head as she looks through her separated fingers at the couple next to her. She sees the guy's naked ass going up and down which only serves to remind her that sex is indeed a big part of what it means to be human. Maybe it's the one thing men and women do best together; what they were meant to do; what they inherently have in common.

"If only sex could be carefree, uncomplicated and without consequence," she thought wondering if Dave would ever ask her to do something like that again. Could she, would she but maybe more importantly, should she. And then again, what would she do if he didn't ask her, since she came to realize the difference between what she had with her husband and what it could be like with someone else. She didn't know what she had with Dave but it wasn't sex; it was more like shaking hands. She also knew she could never say that to him since it would hurt his feelings more than she probably had.

She reached down between her legs still feeling the residual warmth as she continued to ooze semen into her g-string. When she glanced out the window again, she realized what she thought was a girl was not a girl at all but a woman her own age. She noted their movements increasing when she saw the woman squeezing and kneading the man's ass; seeing the silver wedding band on her finger. She didn't want to be seen staring so she leaned back into her seat turning her head slightly. It was like watching a real life porno-movie. In addition her curiosity peaked when seeing the ring as she found herself wondering if they were married to one another. Though fascinated by what was going on in the car next to her she found it to be a distraction since she felt she needed to sort some things out for herself. She took another drag on her cigarette leaning back and closing her eyes trying to answer why the experience had been so pleasurable. "Was it his size, or that my husband was watching. Perhaps it was because I was doing it with someone new and the role-playing enabled me to remove myself from the experience," she considered.

The next time she looked at the car beside her was when she saw movement within it. She noted the guy was a young man of about 18; now dressed he climbed into the front seat where he sat behind the steering wheel. With hands clutching the steering wheel he looked at Kathy smiling broadly with an apparent degree of smugness. She leaned back in her seat looking straight ahead when her cell-phone rang startling her. When she took the call she heard the engine from the car next to her. As she turned to look, she saw the woman's face several feet from her as she smiled at Kathy. Kathy was shocked since she knew the woman and she also knew the woman knew her but with her makeover she probably didn't recognize her. As the car next to her moved into reverse she saw the woman waving at her.)

"Kathy, are you there," the voice asked in her ear. "Yes and you wouldn't believe who I just saw having sex with a guy half her age," she said into the phone.

12