Erotica London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandj130
gandj130
506 Followers

“Oh fuck! I’m cumming, shit!” Jayne moaned as another orgasm rippled through her body, I could see she was lost in the pleasure as she moaned and cum again. My eyes stayed fixed on her as I stroked myself watching my wife behave like a slut.

"Am I being your dirty little whore? Enjoying the show?"

John shifted suddenly and had Jayne flat on her back again, it was a really satisfying moment for me, the sight of my wife and her black lover fucking on the bed next to me, his black cock thrusting into my petite wife’s wet pussy. Her moans of lust turning almost to screams of delight as she wrapped her legs round his body so he would fuck her harder as I joined them on the bed. I don’t know what the people in the neighbouring rooms thought but the noise of the fucking would have kept everyone awake.

“Wank for me Gary!” Jayne said as I knelt near her, my cock just over her face. She looked avidly at the sight of my cock being pumped in my fist. “Yes, that’s it. Wank that big cock. Cum all over me, cum for me.”

I just nodded to her, I was ready to explode, and her dirty talk was turning me on to a fever pitch.

"You're a great little fuck, you know that Jayne? You want to feel me cum, huh?" John started pumping faster and with a huge thrust came deep in your hot cunt.

"Oh yea baby, oh yea take it. Oh fuck!" He said as he came hard. He rammed his cock deep, grabbing her shoulders and continued to fuck her as he emptied into your pussy.

I lasted for about ten seconds before my legs tightened and I came in a torrent and emptied a massive load of over Jayne's face. She gasped as the first stream of cum shot from my cock and hit her face. I kept cumming, swamping her face with spunk and matting her hair with sticky streaks. She had a look of satisfied lust painted all over her face as all three of us stayed in our positions on the bed breathing as though we had run a marathon. Slowly we untangled and released our grip on my wife and I reached for some tissues as I looked at her cum covered face and body. My wife giggled as she wiped cum from the corner of her mouth.

"I'm sorry to break this up, but I think I need to shower.”

John bent down and kissed Jayne and thanked her for a great time before shaking my hand and thanking me too. As Jayne went to shower John got dressed and asked us to meet him in the bar for a drink before we left for home.

She stayed in there for about ten minutes before she came out and I dried her glistening body with a fluffy towel and then dressed quickly.

"Have you had a good time Jayne?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"Oh yes," she answered as she pulled me close. "And I want more. Oh God yes I'm fine." She smiled at me as I returned the smile. We walked hand and hand and met John in the bar. We sat together in the bar for a while having a calming drink with John being very complimentary and grateful for the evenings fun.

"You know until I saw that video today I never ever thought about the idea of a gangbang. When I saw that woman dance for her husband and his friends I was amazed she was going to fuck them all, fancy seeing me gangbanged sometime then Gary? Certainly a new wish for me!”

“Well I am sure I can arrange a small party with some friends from the club, as long as I am there to see you in action.”

My mind reeled in visual images, seeing Jayne with another man was so good and already I was thinking about Jayne in a gangbang.

I had what I wanted, a loving wife who was also a real slut. I was lost thinking about it when I was jerked back to reality as noticing the time Jayne realised it was time for the fantasy to end and return to being the dutiful wife!

As we left Jayne kissed John goodbye and took his phone number with the promised that she would be back!

gandj130
gandj130
506 Followers
12