Erotica Made to Order 03

Story Info
A grad student and her professor celebrate.
3.6k words
4.73
17.3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 of the "Erotica Made to Order" series. This installment was inspired by Helicase.


Erotica Made to Order 03: A Bottle of Cognac


"I can hardly believe that it's been two years," chuckled Liam, "Two years of squinting down microscopes and collecting data."

The professor and his graduate assistant sighed in unison. Grace glanced down at the over-stuffed binders on his desk. That was just the final output, she reminded herself. There were boxes full of raw figures and observational notes back at the lab.

"Two years," Grace repeated flatly. Her mind was somewhere else.

Seeing the project to completion represented a monumental accomplishment, not to mention the final hurdle for her Ph.D. She thought back on all the work that went into those pages- the long hours, the late nights. There were times when thought she would go blind or insane from all the detail-obsessed, toilsome work, but now that the study was finally complete, she was overcome with the sudden realization that she would miss it all immensely.

She looked up at Liam, his wavy salt-and-pepper hair jostling about as he gestured. He was talking about a follow-up study that delved more deeply into specific aspects, a "sequel" so to speak, but that wouldn't include her.

Now that she would soon have her doctorate, she was expected to head off to some small Midwestern college and teach biology, and though she was eager to meet the challenge, she knew that whatever she might have had with Liam would soon dissolve into the dust of memory.

Over the last four semesters, the two had grown fairly close. A year before, when she broke up with her long-time boyfriend, he offered a cardigan-clad shoulder to cry upon. Not only that, Liam and his formidable intellect served as a huge inspiration. To her, he stood out as a shining example of what pure research could and should be. She pushed herself harder than she thought possible just in the hopes of impressing this man whom she respected so much.

Brilliant and easy to talk to are not traits that often appear side by side in the same person, and yet somehow in Liam they manifested acutely. It was a combination so rare as to be considered statistically impossible. Looking at him now, it seemed like a fitting description, not only for him but also for her situation.

"We really should celebrate," he suggested casually. "A drink at the Mare's Head."

She put a finger in her short reddish-brown hair and twirled. "Tonight?" she asked. As if by reflex, she was thinking up an excuse in order to spend her time on the project, forgetting that the project was now complete. "Yes," she said, remembering herself. "Tonight."

"I need to run home and get a bite to eat." He pulled on his corduroy jacket in one fluid motion. "How about eight?"

"Eight," she repeated as he sped off.

She forced herself not to consider the possibilities of a night such as this, even though the odd thought did pop into her brain now and again as she got ready for this celebratory drink. Not a date, she told herself. No pressure. Wear something that looks like you didn't spend any time at all thinking about what to wear.

A few hours later she paused for a moment between the double doors at the Mare's Head. She checked her reflection in the nearby mirror: a black knee-length dress with shoulder straps covered with a green cardigan. The outfit said everything she wanted to say, just not too loudly.

The shoes, however, were a bit less understated. In a different context, one might have interpreted them as "bad girl pumps," black patent leather heels with a pointy toe. She told herself that the footwear had nothing to do with fashion. If she were mugged on her way to or from the car, she could use the sharp, angular heels to defend herself.

She spotted Liam sitting in a booth near the far end of the tavern. He didn't notice her entrance at first, lost in thought as he often was.

She soon grabbed his attention through the insistent clicking of her shoes on the wood flooring as she approached. His head snapped up and he regarded her for a moment. Although he must have expected Grace to dress up a bit, he didn't seem prepared to see her in this new context. He smiled with a crinkle in the corner in his eye.

As she carefully took her seat across from him, she found something waiting for her. He had already ordered her a dry martini, her favorite. He must have heard her mention them ages ago. She was impressed.

"Thanks," she said enthusiastically. "Yummy."

The two raised their glasses in a wordless toast. "As you know," he said, sipping his whiskey. "I've been doing this for a long time."

"Indeed," said Grace playfully. "I would make a joke about bearing witness to the invention of the microscope but I think that would be cruel."

"Well," he began, choosing to forge ahead with his original thought. "I know you're going to fly off and do amazing things wherever you land next, but…" his voice trailed off.

This isn't like him, she thought. She wondered what he was having so much difficulty saying.

"I have really enjoyed working with you," he said.

That was a bit of a let down.

"By that, I mean that you're the best damn grad student I have ever had. It's not that you do the work and do it well- you have a real passion for it, a real zeal for it."

"I'm sure you were just like this when you were in your mid-20's."

"Sure, sure," he laughed. "I was. But my point is this: I'm going to miss you," he said and raised his glass in a toast to her.

Suddenly the realization struck her. This was what he had been trying to blurt out the whole time.

She desperately wanted to open up to him about the torch she had held for him since her undergraduate days. She wanted to spill her guts and tell her about all the daydreams and fantasies she harbored for him- but she knew better than to read too much into "I'm going to miss you." If she hinted at what she really felt, this evening would very likely end badly. Very badly, indeed. She couldn't risk spending the next ten years ruefully remembering her last moments with Professor Liam.

She smiled as warmly as she would allow herself to. "I will definitely miss this place. I'll miss the lab. I'll miss you, too."

He smiled widely as if an idea had just popped into his head. "You know what? I think I've had enough of this joint's bottom shelf rot gut. What would you say to a glass of the good stuff?"

"How good?"

"The best."

"Where? This town only has one decent bar." Of course she knew he meant to take her back to his home. She wanted to her him say the words.

"I have a special bottle at my house. Come on. It's a celebration. You have to try it."

She agreed and after a short walk, they arrived at a small tudor style house that had stood just off campus not unlike Snow White's cottage for just over a century. He unlocked the door and it swung open with a creak.

"This is a fantastic house," she gushed.

"You've been here before," he replied, reaching past her to switch on the lights. "Three years ago. You were part of a group that came over for a faculty dinner to discuss the biology PhD program."

Again, she was surprised that he had remembered. She made her way to the couch and carefully sat down.

"You wore a red sweater," he said distractedly as he marched to the liquor cabinet and produced a dusty bottle from its darkest recesses. "It's cognac, the best."

She pulled off her cardigan, spread her arm out over a pile of papers on the coffee table and relaxed. Her bare shoulders seemed a bit exposed. The space between them seemed different now. No longer professor and grad assistant, they were now just two adults having a drink, a man and a woman. Anything could happen. She allowed her mind to drift into the forbidden zone for a moment but soon stopped herself.

"I've been saving it since- wow, it's been a while," he laughed, carefully uncorking the delicate relic. "It was a gift when I was about your age- a bottle of Martell that dates back to the 1930's. It has history- all kinds of stories surround it. None of them are true, of course."

"But why now?" she asked. "Why open it tonight?"

"This is probably the most significant work of science I've ever done. I owe a lot of that to you, so it only seems natural to open it tonight and to open it with you."

He produced a pair of tulip-shaped glasses and began to pour a modest amount in each.

"Have you had cognac before?" he asked.

She knew that it was a kind of brandy, and she had a rough idea about how to drink it properly, but she
couldn't resist the urge make him play the teacher one last time. She looked him dead in the eyes and paused for a moment to ensure that she had his attention. "Show me," she said.

He grinned broadly and held her hands in his. "You need to hold it like this with your palms around it to warm it up a bit. You can swirl it just a little, too."

She brought the glass to her lips. "Now tape a sip," he said. "Just a little bit and let it roll around a bit. You want to coat the inside of your mouth with it."

"Like this?" asked Grace coquettishly, her mouth open seductively.

"Exactly." Unable to hold back any longer. Liam grabbed her face with both hands and kissed her hard. Their mouths were open as they met, tongues lashing together amid the liquor. She dropped her glass harmlessly on the carpet and let both of her hands rest against his chest.

He laid her back onto the couch. For a moment, he stood over her admiring the shape of her body. There she was, her skirt bunched up half way to her thighs, smiling up at him.

The dam had broken, and now she was overwhelmed with a wave of urges coaxing her into flights of lust and ecstasy. The erection in his khakis became apparent to Grace right away. As soon as she caught a glimpse of the stiffening lump, she felt a tingle in her loins at the thought of pleasing him. She wanted to be his woman.

The shades were up. Anyone passing by could see them. She straightened herself on the couch, preparing to lower the shades, but he put Liam hand on her shoulder firmly and said "No." He unzipped himself slowly and looked into her dark brown eyes.

"Come closer," he said.

She leaned in toward him as instructed, her face just inches from the open hole in his pants. She wanted him in her mouth. At the same time, however, a pang of fear shot up her arched spine. Her knowledge in this regard was limited to a handful of drunken hookups during her undergraduate days. Never before had she given oral pleasure to a man. She worried that her inexperience might ruin this one shining chance to be with Liam.

He unbuttoned his pants and pulled himself out, already thick, long and very hard. In her eyes it was a monster. The wide-eyed look on her face, heightened arousal mixed with terror, made Liam pause and smile.

"I know this is unfamiliar for you," he said reassuringly. "That's part of why I'm so damned attracted to you. It's OK. I'll show you."

He put his hand on her cheek tenderly. She looked up into his eyes.

"Would you like that?" he asked.

She nodded eagerly. "I want to learn, professor."

He held his cock out in front of her face. "First off, just lean forward and give it a taste."

Her tongue reached out for him tentatively. She made contact with the head of his cock, and the salty flavor of him, the feel of his pulse on her lip- it awakened something in her. She licked his shaft from the base to the tip like an irresistible ice cream cone.

"Now open up, dear," he intoned as he put his fingers inside her mouth to push her lips apart. She held her mouth wide for him- the heat of her breath caused his cock to throb in anticipation. He put one hand on the back of her head and pulled her onto him. "Relax your throat as best you can," he said.

By then, she had him deep inside her mouth and in her eyes he could see the lust of a wanton woman.

With his free hand he grabbed hers and placed it on his testicles. Instinctively, she massaged them with her fingers. Liam let out a moan, a reaction that spurred her on to further intensity. She took him further into her mouth, to the edge of her gag reflex.

Both hands in her hair now, she felt free to devour him for her own pleasure as well as his. Her wrists twisted around his shaft as she sucked. The throbbing in her mouth grew more insistent.

"Am I doing this right?" she asked somewhat out of genuine curiosity but mostly because she wanted to hear him vocalize his approval.

"You're about to find out," he groaned. "Are you ready?"

"God yes," she squealed.

He exhaled one long breath and pulled her tightly against him. She forced herself to work past the impulse to gag as Liam's cock erupted like a volcano inside her mouth, filling her with his seed. A line of cum dribbled down from the corner of her mouth.

"I think you have your answer," he laughed, carefully pulling the straps of her dress off her shoulders. He guided her to her feet and watched her intently as the dress fell lightly about her ankles.

"How does that make you feel?"

She didn't answer. Instead she licked her lips hungrily. She opened her mouth again and reached out for his cock, but Liam had other ideas.

"Good," he said. "Now get on the floor."

With a surprised look, she lowered herself onto the floor and positioned herself in front of the couch facing Liam.

"Now turn around," he commanded.

She did so, and draped herself over the couch seat. She spread her knees slightly and pushed her ass into the air.

"And hold on to the back with both hands," he added.

She wondered why this was necessary but soon she'd have her answer.

She could feel him behind her. The heat of his body was intense, and his half-rigid cock rested against her thigh. To firm himself up again, he rubbed himself between her ass cheeks. His rod pushed up and down between them, sticky and still a bit wet. Her placed both hands on her hips, and even though he was not yet inside her she loved the feeling it gave her, that of being possessed by a lover.

"Are you ready?" he asked gently.

Of course she was. She was aching for it. He wanted to hear her say the words. She replied in the affirmative, but that did not seem to be enough for him.

"You want me to do what, Grace?"

"Fuck me," she pleaded. She was wiggling her ass for him like a proper slut. "Please fuck me."

She could feel the fleshy snake between her cheeks stiffen immediately, thick and strong. His fingers massaged her clit as he entered her very slowly. Her eyes closed tightly. She wanted to shut off all other senses to savor the feeling of him inside her at long last.

She let out a soft moan, and the sound of it inspired him to grab her hip more intensely. He pushed himself into her and, pressing the head of his cock against the walls of her pussy, held himself there for some time. She gripped the back of the couch, barely noticing the group of people walking outside the open window. Surely, all they could see was her head bobbing up and down and that blissful look on her face. She told herself they wouldn't give it a second thought. In her nervousness, her pussy tightened around Liam's cock, a sensation that he seemed to like quite a lot. He pulled back a put and thrust back into her forcefully, slowly building up speed and intensity like a locomotive.

"Oh, God," she moaned, burying her face in the couch. "Liam…"

She could feel every vein in his cock throbbing, every muscle flexing and releasing inside her.
The two had found a rhythm together and, in spite of her lack of experience, was pushing back in perfect harmony with his thrusts. "Fuck me," she repeated in a haze of lust. Her breasts swung beneath her body like an erotic metronome.

He grunted like an animal and put his hand in her short reddish-brown hair. "I don't want to hurt you," he said between breaths. "You have to let me know if this is hurting you."

She didn't respond. She couldn't. The sensations were almost too much for her. He pulled her hair so that her head tilted back. He kissed her neck- and suddenly the room went white. Her whole body began to shake as the orgasm built up strength inside her. She shouted. She pounded her hands on the back of the couch. The walls of her pussy spasmed in perfect glee with Liam's cock still inside her. He did not stop, however, and his continued pumping of her pussy only caused the orgasm to grow.

To her surprise, Liam pulled out of her. "I need to kiss you," he said urgently. She obliged even though her pussy was still tingling, her orgasm still moving through her. The look on his face, a mix of tenderness mixed with earth-shattering lust, melted her completely. She propped her naked body onto the edge of the couch.

He hadn't cum again quite yet, but she could tell from the purplish hue of his cock head that he was quite close. He held it tightly in his hand and stared into her eyes. Desiring to show him how she had changed through the experience, and what he had helped her to become, she reached out for his wet, rigid penis and held onto it firmly. Never breaking eye contact, she led him to her pussy.

He kissed her deeply as he re-entered her. Their tongues played together while his cock sought her g-spot deep inside her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and gave herself over completely to the feeling of Liam inside her body. She felt him surrounding her, protecting her, owning her.

She worked up the courage to verbalize this feeling. "Fuck me," she whispered.

His body jerked at the sound of the words. She could feel his balls tighten between her legs, his grip on her skin tightened. He kissed her ear, and he could hear him moaning and grunting like a beast. She pulled away from him, though. She wanted to write her own ending for this encounter, one he would like just as much.

"I want you to cum on me," she said. "I want you to mark my body. I want to feel your cum against my skin."

She reached under his cock and squeezed his balls and that drove him over the edge. From the tip of his cock came white eruption, a load spat out onto her eager C-cups, a long line of cum diagonally across her torso. Instinctively, she reached out for his cock, this unending source of pleasure for her, and enveloped him with her mouth. She could taste him as well as her in the melange of fluids dripping from his shaft. She held on for a long while until she had drained him of every last drop.

Moments later, the two of them collapsed in a sweaty heap. Their naked bodies mingled on the floor in a comfortable silence. There was no need for conversation at this point. Liam sighed and kissed her shoulder tenderly.

It took quite a while for her to catch her breath again. As her frame of mind slowly returned to normal, she watched the encounter again in her mind like a movie projected on the back of her head. For a moment she felt a twang of guilt, even revulsion, over the things she saw herself do. But the feeling of his arm laying across her belly seemed to make everything alright.

"I'm just going to say what I hope we're both thinking," she said at last. "This was amazing-- I just wish it wasn't a one time thing."

"It doesn't have to be." With a chuckle, Liam reached over to the coffee table and picked up the folder that he had meant to show her an hour earlier.

"What is this?"

"It's a grant proposal for the next round of studies. I budgeted you in because, in case you haven't figured it out by now, I cannot do this without you."