Erotica Tom Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, welcome to "The Wind" would you like me to park your car?" she said, Tom had a plan, "Sure park it anywhere just as long as its not in the sun ya' know I don't want my car all hot." She smiled and said, I am sure that I have a spot out of the way, Tom steps out of the car, and moves close to her taking her hands and placing them in her hand closing it with the other and then getting in her face, "My names Tom, look me up, I'll be here a while, what's your name?" "Samantha, and don't worry," she said using her finger and running it up and down his chest, "I'll be sure to look you up, or you can come to me, I stay in room E2, it has a Jacuzzi and all!" Tom says "Well I am sure I will now I must get checked in, I'll check in to your room later tonight." Tom takes one look at her again, admiring her not to big, but still rather large breasts, and as she turned around that nice tight ass while Tom could not wait to stick his dick up later. Tom decided that he might stay a while put in a few of those off-days from work, he was manager after all, he could do what he wanted, call Jessica and the others up, he would have to think about it. He could turn this whole place to his own sexual getaway, what luck!

Tom proceeded to go inside the air-conditioned lobby, there was another woman, but ugly so Tom passed up hitting on her, he only liked them hot. After getting his key which was 1 floor up from Samantha's, F2, upon request, he went to his room and dropped his few things. Tom didn't have much to wear, he would have to buy some cloths in town later today, or tomorrow. Looking out his window he could see a huge in-ground pool, with tons of hot girls, and some guys, some, Tom could tell, were married, or at least had children, and some were not in great shape, but as for the others, which was the majority, you could tell that they were gorgeous just like Samantha.

Tom decided he would get some swimming trunks which of all things he did have, (just in case, of those times) and went down to the pool. Everyone was enjoying themselves, a few playing water-volleyball, others doing laps, you liked the water-volleyball because you could see nothing but tits jiggling up and down, up and down, as the ball was knocked back and forth, back and forth. When they noticed you, they all stared, looks of pure lust from the women, the men and children didn't noticed, but every single woman there, including the 2 lifeguards noticed. You smiled, and they all smiled back, and the volleyball-girls invited you to play with them, (what luck!) and so you did, and after getting very horny from all these girls, you left them, after getting most if not all of their names, numbers, and room numbers.

* * * * *

END OF CHAPTER ONE, CHECK MY PROFILE TO SEE IF THERE ARE ANYMORE

12