Error in Judgement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,689 Followers

It was hours later when I woke up. I needed to take a leak so I got up and padded down the hallway. I could see into the living room, there was no one in sight, our kitchen counter stuck out sideways to the living room. Bobby had been in the chair when I went to bed. I thought that was odd, so I stepped up to the doorway.

Bobby was on his knees at the edge of the couch, he had Sherry's skirt lited up and was looking at her bare snatch. I knew it was bare, Sherry didn't wear any panties any more. That hadn't even crossed my mind. Bobby didn't see me, so I stepped in a bit further. Sherry's blouse was undone, too, one tit hanging out of it. Bobby had reached out with his hand and was rubbing Sherry's pussy.

"Bobby, what the fuck are you doing?" I yelled at him. He jumped back, Sherry stirred a little but didn't wake up.

"Just taking a peek." He said, looking sheepish.

"I oughta whip your ass!" I told him.

"Why? You and Becky...." He said, scooting backwards across the floor.

"Me and Becky what?" I was suddenly confused.

"Hell, you were fucking her so I thought..."

"Becky? What?" I looked around, no Becky. Then I realized, I had thought that Sherry was in bed with me when I woke up.

I darted down the hallway, hit the light switch. Becky lay there under the covers, snoring away. I reached out and pulled the blankets back, she was naked.

Oh shit.

I went into the bathroom, washed my face with cold water. Then I went in and shook Becky, she woke up and looked at me with a smile.

"Hi, big boy! Want some more?" She grinned at me.

"Becky, you aren't supposed to...we didn't..just fuck!"

"Relax, it's no big deal." She rolled over on her back, I could tell at a glance that she had been very well screwed and I knew I was in deep shit.

"Get up, before Sherry wakes up."

"Relax, Dan, Bobby is taking care of her."

"No, Bobby didn't. He was just looking, I was just in there."

"Danny, we came in here hours ago." She told me.

I looked at her in shock, that meant that Bobby....? I turned and walked back into the living room. Bobby was sitting in the chair.

"Bobby, what did you do?" I demanded.

"Nothing. I was just sitting here."

"Did you?" I looked at Sherry, she was laying on her side, snoring away. I walked over and lifted her skirt, she looked puffy to me.

I looked at Bobby, he saw my expression and started looking around for somewhere to go.

"Hey, I used a rubber, it's no big deal." He protested.

Becky came down the hallway, completely naked.

"Becky, put some clothes on!" I told her.

"Why? Both of you guys...." She stopped, then went back into the bedroom. She came back out wearing a T-shirt, one of mine. I picked up Sherry and carried her to bed, she was still snoring. I heard the front door open, then close, Becky's Dodge fired up with a racket and they took off.

I undressed Sherry, tucked the covers up around her snugly. I slid into bed beside her.

When I woke up I could hear her doing something in the kitchen. I wandered out and sat down, she poured me a glass of Orange juice. Then she leaned down and gave me a kiss, went back to shuffling pans around, making some breakfast.

Everything seemed normal, I decided to just let it all slide. It might be best to stay a bit more sober in the future though. It seemed that Sherry had no idea, it would be best to just keep it that way. I was pretty sure that Sherry would shit a brick if she knew that I had screwed Becky, although damned if I could remember doing it. Plus Bobby had apparently done Sherry while she slept, that would really send her through the roof.

Yep, best to just keep my mouth shut.

"So how was Becky?" Sherry asked me as she sat down a stack of waffles and some eggs.

I looked at her in shock.

"You guys were sure making a racket in there!" She grinned at me.

Oh, man. I knew that nothing from here on out would ever be the same.

magmaman
magmaman
2,689 Followers
12