Erskine Ch. 02

Story Info
A mortal and fairy fall in love.
1.8k words
4.42
14.3k
00

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Junudi
Junudi
20 Followers

Can all of this really be true? Is Erskine real? My mind spun with beautiful questions from the evening's events. Even though in his world a few days went by, it was only an evening for me. I had heard of mortals taking on fairy lovers but I did not know of any in my time who had and certainly none in my circle. Oh sure we have giggled over fantasies of being seduced by a handsome fey, but really who were we anyway to think we could enter that world. I did not even realize I was blessed with the sight, it is such a rare gift and even those who have it must be allowed to enter their space, their territory. I have only heard rumors, nothing more than urban legend. But now I must ask and learn from people who have been there. Thank god for the internet, for my spiritual circle is not nearly wide enough to find someone.

Beep... "Hello Anne, this is Diana from the forum, you were kind enough to reply to my question, could we meet for coffee tomorrow? You can call or text me back at this number. Blessed be."

I was so nervous I waited all day for the call or text. I busied myself around my home cleaning and cooking for the week. My nervous energy made these rather dull chores go by quicker than I had anticipated so I went to an extra yoga class to take my mind off my new situation. As lovely as it was, I could not bear to be apart from Erskine, but was too afraid to meditate and talk to him before I had more information. I routinely went through each pose, downward dog, goddess, lotus; each one became more tedious than the next. They brought me dangerously close to meditation and my mind back to his stunning face.

I could not help but remember his arms glowing blue and rippled muscles as he held himself up to look down at me. His eyes burned into mine as if he had never seen me before. And the sex, good Lord, I have had sex before, but nothing akin to what I had experienced with Erskine, his long member filled and stretched me to my absolute limits, making me want to cry out in both pain and pleasure, he moved so slowly taking in every inch of my sheath. I watched him look for my pleasure, whispering his adoration.

I felt every bit the goddess, yet so unworthy at the same time. How could he choose me? I would not call myself unattractive, but I am plump and so many men want their women lithe and long. I am earthy, curvy, dark, everything a man looks opposite of, they want ethereal, light, and nymphish. I have had many men comment that I am beautiful, but I know that many of them are only after my body not my soul, not my spirit. Erskine took his time in choosing and watching me. He knew my both my mind and body, he did not have to ask my needs, he could read them on my face.

Oh no I forgot about the last twenty minutes of yoga, meditation?! Would he visit me here? Would he be mad if I went somewhere else? I would take that chance and go to our spot, perhaps he will know to leave me to my thoughts for a bit. He does after all know me so well. I lay down on my mat and listen to our instructor say the words that relax us into our minds.

"Let go of the bad energy in your toes and feet, now relax the muscles of your legs..."

Her words fade out and I am walking down my path, feeling each blade of grass that slips between my toes and imprint themselves on the bottom of my feet. I look around; there is only sun, wind, and all the green life around me. I walk farther and farther down the path, it never seemed so long. Ahh I see the clearing, our clearing. My stomach tenses over the memories of last night, I try to keep calm and focused. The words "breathe in and out" echo in my head from some far away place. I walk, and on a rock on the outside of the circle I see what looks like paper. Is there even paper here? I go to pick it up, but it is shimmering and translucent almost like a hologram. I kneel beside it and begin to read.

"My love,

I knew it was too soon for us to meet again; you need time to gather your energy and thoughts. I know you are on a quest to learn our ways and I am truly grateful for that. You are a special woman with a thirst for knowledge that is why I chose you, but do not worry I will reveal all to you in due time. Go have fun with Anne, she will have lots to say, but be mindful that every mortal and fairy have a different experience. Take what you can from her wisdom, and search your heart for your own. For it will be a formidable combination.

Till tonight my sweet goddess,

~Erskine

I could not believe I could read the letter, surely it must be magic. He knew me better than I knew myself, my worries, and my doubts. I almost had to wonder does he do anything else with his time other than watch me? What do fairies do with their time anyway? Was he out seducing other women or does his heart belong to me alone? Does he have some occupation in his realm? So many questions about Erskine crossed my over-stimulated mind. Some skipped daintily on through and some plodded heavily behind.

Ding, ding, ding.... Echoed the zenergy chime pulling me back to consciousness. No matter how soft they were they always jerked me back like a string on a kite. It never allowed me to walk back through my forest like I did when I meditate on my own. After our final namaste I walked up to our instructor and thanked her. As I was leaving the newest member of our class a rather delicious looking man stops me at the door.

"I just have to tell you that some of your poses are simply beautiful! I realize I should be focused on my own form but yours is far more interesting." At that he gives what I think is a wink and before I can say my thanks he takes his leave and says "See you next class."

Now seriously of all the beautiful women in this class why on earth was he flirting with me? I do not know what I have done differently to deserve this lovely masculine attention, but I think I shall not change a thing! Life is just very strange, just three months ago I could not hold my boyfriend's attention and was left for his ex. Now here I am with relatively few changes to me and my life and I am being seduced by a gorgeous man from another plane and being flirted with, buy a cute guy in my yoga class. What is this world coming to?

After I walked out the studio and to my car I get a beep from my phone, oooh I forgot to look and see if I had heard from Anne. Sure enough she had called and said "coffee would be great!" So I press send and call her back.

"Hello Diana, sorry about the phone tag we have been playing. I would be glad to share my experiences with you. How is four o'clock at the Groovin' Grinds Coffee Shoppe?"

"That works very well for me, I can not thank you enough Anne for your time. See you at four."

"Ok at four."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drove home and decided to take a shower before meeting Anne for coffee, no need to go anywhere but the gym looking so shabby. One by one my shoes came off and socks. Then the leggings and t-shirt I was wearing got thrown to the floor. As I was walking past my mirror, I could not help but notice the ivy ringlet I had been left with on my wrist. There I stood all 5'4" of me and my round body. But in my black sports bra and black panties, I could for the first time appreciate my curves. After a few moments I took my bra off and could see my round breasts bouncing from the removal of the bra. Then I took one hand to slip my panties off, well a shower is not very effective with them on is it? As they puddle to the floor I noticed more ivy right below the panty line. My mouth hung open I could not believe I had not noticed this before. I felt branded, marked as his. While my feminist side should have been pissed I could not help but feel a little giddy. I wanted to be his and for Erskine to be mine. My hand slipped down the trail the ivy made and into the soft folds of my flower, and like a flower my sensations blossomed. My eyes closed trying to remember where his hands had been and where his mouth skimmed my skin. I felt the sun shining until my flower exploded into a full-on bouquet.

Sigh I slid into the shower and let the steam melt away any of the worries and flurry of thoughts I was having. My fingers swirled around making a cascade of suds fall down my back and over my round bottom, then finally to the floor. I moved forward under the showerhead and felt the hot water surround me. Oh I love showers; there are few luxuries in the world as good as a nice hot shower. Afterwards I wrapped my pink towel around me and made my way to my room. Oh what to wear?

I took my green set of bra and panties to match my new ivy tattoos. They were very sheer in hopes that my Erskine was somewhere looking on. As I was looking through my closet, I realized that my jeans and white cotton oxford are simple and always look great.

After a little consideration of my appearance in the mirror, I began running through all of the questions I had for Anne. I almost wondered if I should make a list, for fear I would forget something. That was silly though for I am sure this would not be the last time I would see and talk to Anne. I wanted to make a good impression, for who knows if I would ever meet another with her knowledge. I did have to remember what the letter said, that Anne's experience is not the definitive answer, that ever couple is different. I suppose it is the same with human couples, that what works with one may not work for another. I got in my car and made my way down to the shoppe.

Junudi
Junudi
20 Followers