Erytheia's Last Days.

Story Info
The Nymph kingdom celebrates an important event.
3.3k words
4.17
16.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters in this story are 18 years or older in Human years.

*

Deep within a majestic forest and long before the empires of men stood an ancient society whose long standing traditions still run through our veins, those lucky enough to witness the last remnants of this society called these mystic beings Nymphs.

The Nymphs arrived from a higher plane, made curious by the largely untouched natural environments and lack of superior life forms, they established kingdoms based on their various affinities with this foreign plane, some made their homes in the rivers, some the seas, but the proudest empire of the entire Nymph spectrum found it's place in a mighty forest called Tartessos, the forest Nymphs that found home there came to be known as Hesperides.

Like all Nymphs the Hesperidian society revolved around sexual activity, entire schools were set up to provide instruction on sexual matters and how to be a skillful lover, the best of the scholars found themselves in the best positions in society as sexual favors were used as the only form of currency.

The ruling family were renowned all throughout the Nymph confederacy for having the greatest sexual prowess due to the rich history and traditions laden within the Hesperidian rulers, the best sexual education meant the richer they became and who better to teach the young royals than the Queen, their own mother as it was anointed by the will of the Goddess.

Every queen was to birth 6 children in quick succession when she came of age, then rule the kingdom for 20 years exactly before being bound to breed one last time, the last time was however considered to be part of the royal burden, the deed was always done with a creature that was not of Nymph blood, through the power of the Goddess the miracle of inter-species pregnancy happened whenever the Hesperedes needed a new Queen, as another miracle, those born out of this interesting ritual were always female.

They always chose humans due to their availability, even though it was the Queens duty to birth the future Queen, no one looked forward to mating with a human, as the Nymphs considered that to be an act of what would today be called beastiality.

It is to be noted that the Nymphs of the sea bred with fish and always produced interesting beings, the humans that were lucky to see the last remnants of the royal sea Nymphs labeled them mermaids.

The last Hesperidian cycle had produced one of the most beautiful Queens in living memory; Erytheia, the red Queen, named for her outstandingly different red hair, this was somewhat of a curiosity among the Hesperidians for Nymph hair had always been blonde up until that point, she was loved and revered among all Nymphs, especially those that had the pleasure of mating with her, usually in grandiose ceremonial orgies held by her brothers and sisters. It was nearing the end of Erytheia's reign; the time would soon come when she would breed with a human, birth the new Queen and retire, making her one with the forest, sacrificing her soul to help guide future royals in spirit form.

One particular morning late in her reign, Erytheia was instructing her favorite daughter, Asterope her third born in the arts of love making, Asterope was truly a gift from the Goddess, her wavy golden blonde hair, soft pink lips and full breasts were held in wonder by her loyal subjects and her sexual knowledge was considered second only to her mothers.

She lay on her stomach expertly pleasing the Queens pussy in an open display of affection in the castle courtyard, admirers watched as she flicked her soft pink tongue over her mother's glistening folds and roared in applause as the Queen reached orgasm.

"Oh Goddess, oh Life Father!" She called out the names of the two Nymph Deities.

The Nymphs that were lucky enough to witness this event were stroking their own pleasure centers as masturbation was a very public and open thing for the Nymphs, several cocks and pussies were slick with "The divine juices," As they called them, quiet moans and low grunts were heard all over the courtyard as many beheld the sight of Princess and Queen making love in such a public setting.

"Oh mother your divine juices taste like they came from the Goddess herself!" Remarked

Asterope as she savored the sweet flavor of her mother.

By now several observers had chosen partners and were sucking or licking whoever was nearest regardless of gender, a less kind queen would have frowned upon this, but Erytheia was so engrossed in her daughters' expert pleasing that she didn't care.

"Hmph. These gawkers are lucky my daughter is so good, or else I'd send their staring asses back to their duties!" She bemused in her own mind.

Her hands ran up her marvelous body to fondle her full heaving breasts as the crowd grew less interested in the incestuous show and more interested in their own public sex acts, cocks, tongues and fingers being inserted into pussies, mouths and asses as the moans of the Queen grew louder.

"I feel it!" Shouted the Queen in her orgasmic bliss.

"The Goddess is calling me, I see her, soon the time will be upon me" Added the breathless Queen.

Several Nynphs stopped their love making in excitement; this was it, this was the sign that the Queen was due to undertake the ceremony that would end her reign, at the end of a Queens reign The Goddess would call upon the Queen to travel to the Sacred Grove where the conception of the new Queen would take place.

The youngest of the royals, Albunea, who recently came of age, watched the sight from her balcony, even though she was vigorously making love with her brother Inachus, who occupied her flooding wet pussy and Cassotis, a wealthy merchant from lands beyond Tartessos, who was lustfully plowing her tight anal canal.

"Goddess be praised sister, soon we will have a new Queen!" Moaned Inachus as he skillfully pumped his princess sister.

"It is such a pleasure to be sexually bound to two Hesperidian royals." Exclaimed Cassotis.

Inachus held the hand of Cassotis, both of their cocks being held onto tightly by Albunea's ass and pussy, Cassotis leaned over the moaning princess to kiss her brother, the wild exchange of tongues drove both of their sexual energies forward and Albunea felt it.

"Oh you two are driving my senses insane." Moaned Albunea in the beautiful Nymph language.

Albunea felt the two enormous cocks grinding away in her innermost regions, waves of pleasure rippled throughout her body, they all collapsed in a heap as the two skillful lovers sprayed their seed inside their lover, as was tradition, Albunea shared the divine male juices by letting it flood out of her holes on to her hands, she then gave the eager males a taste and tasted it herself, all the while passionately kissing both her lovers, sharing their juices.

A loud orgasm was heard throughout the castle courtyard, many people stood still in excitement and waited for the announcement, surely the announcement would come that the current Queen was ready to breed the next Queen!

Hundreds of nearby Nymphs donned their finest jewelry, gathered their best quality food and wine and rushed to the Castle; this special once-in-a-lifetime ceremony was bound to begin in a matter of just hours.

The Breeding festival was the most important holiday in Hesperidian and Nymph society, many Nymphs believed that it would bring good fortune to lose their virginity and produce their first offspring on this holiest of days, some young Nymphs even waited years for this event to occur, devoting themselves to a life of poverty until they could be blessed by the Goddess for their patience and sacrifice.

From the moment Erytheia sprouted red hair and news of her exceptional beauty spread across the land Nymphs were excitedly awaiting this moment, witnessing the most beautiful Queen in Nymph history was something every Nymph looked forward to and even delegates from other Nymph Kingdoms were invited, ignoring their own Queens birthing ceremonies.

It was time to make the announcement, the key player in this event had precious little time before the hordes of aroused Hesperidian Nymphs and their insatiable libidos would arrive in the thousands to witness this once in a lifetime event.

Erytheia, exhausted from her sexual escapades with her eldest daughter, was suddenly struck with panic as many people hastily dragged her into the Temple of The Goddess for her preparations for the much anticipated event.

"Yes, yes I'm going…" Complained the rushed Queen.

The ancient (Even by their standards) Temple was one of the single most important structures in Hesperidian society, despite being roofed the extensive interior glowed with an unnatural light and gems in the statues glowed with a brightness that indicated that the Goddess had one very special Festivity planned for the soon to be dead Queen.

Erytheia was met by the senior Priestess and her numerous Priest sons, the gorgeous mature Nymph woman stood mighty, her power rivaled that of the Queen.

Her sons, although not as tall, stood just as proud, the Queen counted them, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen? She couldn't imagine having that many children, they looked rather identical, bald and muscular, in fact no body hair was to be found anywhere on their fit and impressive bodies.

"Erytheia the Red, you have been called forth by the Goddess to birth another Queen, do you accept your fate, knowing of your imminent mortality?" The High Priestess bellowed, reiterating the Queens fate, something she had heard all her life.

"Oh noble Queen, oh highest of highborn, this truly momentous ceremony will prepare you for the foremost where you will breed the next Matriarch you are to be bathed in none other than the Life Father's divine juices for it is only his seed that will purify you for this tremendous task."

Several of the High Priestess' sons dragged an ancient statue into the room it was made of a very coarse ancient stone which was a dark green color blurring the handsome human features, the eyes of the statue were embedded with ruby and its gaze seemed to provoke lust in Erytheia, its shoulder length hair almost swayed and the trembling Queen almost swore she saw it blink.

Around her the Priests were chanting in a tongue too ancient for her to understand the words of the ancient song pulsated, she felt her body being caressed by the melodies, a soothing calm wave swept over her as she was enchanted by the magic of the ancient chant.

"Did I just see that statue move?" She thought to herself.

The statue was indeed moving it was being brought to life by the magic of the Priests' chanting; a light series of cracking sounds could barely be heard as the Life Father took control of his ancient avatar and moved the various body parts again.

Erytheia was giddy by now, the spell being cast on her was near completion, her mouth turned into a smile, she closed her eyes and dwelled in the near orgasmic sensation that was sweeping her whole body as she gently closed her eyes and felt the music.

The Life Father was limbering up his statue, his avatar mimicking the actions of his real self in his own plane; his hands ran down his muscular chest.

"Ah, Erytheia; I've waited a long time for this." He mused as he looked at the Queen, who by now looked like she was intoxicated.

She was indeed feeling that way, she swung her naked hips to the words and raised her hands in the air, shaking her full breasts to the Priests' chanting, her nipples hardening to an almost unnatural degree, her pussy moistening at an alarming rate, the flowing juices only served to turn her on even more as they made their way out of her body and down her thigh.

Erytheia dipped her hand between her thighs to tend the urges now pulsating from her pussy, her fingers passed over her flowing lips, coating them with the divine juices, she brought her fingers up to her clit and then rubbed gently.

The Life Father looked on and smiled, he always loved this part of the ritual since the Goddess was always in her plane with the former Queens constantly in sexual bliss, The Life Father was confined in this little space where he barely had room to move and he relished the opportunity to make love to the Queens before his despicable delight of a sister had a chance to.

His statues long, smooth stone cock emerged; he was ready to test the Queen.

Suddenly the Priests' chanting stopped and Erytheia was brought back to sobriety, the intense waves of pleasure now replaced with a mild afterglow, similar to the one experienced after orgasm.

The Queen looked around, the statue was definitely moving, this was definitely the Life Father!

"Ah, Erytheia, current Queen of the morals, so lovely to meet you, I am The Life Father," He softly spoke through the ancient statue.

"You must prove your worth and you will do that by fucking me." He continued.

"You're awfully blunt for a God." Remarked Erytheia.

The Life Father laughed softly.

Erytheia sat herself down on the cold stone floor, she idly stroked her clit as she eyed the statues long stone cock, her other hand caressing her left breast and pinching her nipple, she dipped one, then two fingers into her still moist pussy.

The Life Father advanced, Erytheia sat up, her fingers still probing the depths of her warm pussy, she reached out and felt the cold hardness of the God she was about to make love to, she eyed the massive stone member with a look of pure lust.

She leaned in and lightly tongued the cold hard cock while running her hands along it, she looked into the ruby eyes of the statue with a sly giddy grin on her face, she licked the cock from base to tip, rubbing in the saliva.

She took the tip into her mouth and sucked lightly, she could barely fit the stone phallus in her mouth, The Life Father groaned in pleasure, he hadn't had a queen try that for several generations, he reveled in her skilled mouth as she tried to take his stone avatar's cock in further and tried keeping a constant rhythm.

The Life Father was reeling in his small plane. His real cock was already at full hardness, he smiled as he felt the soft lips of The Queen glide over it as anything The Queen did to the statue he could feel as if it were Erytheia herself doing it.

Erytheia stopped sucking the stone dick and slowly turned around on her hands and knees, presenting her moist pussy to the God's avatar.

"So she is a Queen after all." Laughed The Life Father.

He kneeled down so their pleasure centers were aligned, the cold stone of the statue had heated up with The Life Father's libido and now was mildly warm.

Erytheia bit her lip as the Godly phallus slipped inside her, inch by inch it filled her warm pussy, Erytheia pushed back against him, trying to make the agonizingly slow process come along quicker.

She let out a high pitched squeal as she felt herself being filled completely by the enormous cock and bit her lip as it slowly moved out of her.

"This is so good" Murmured the Queen.

The Life Father pushed in to her again, then back out, he slid in at a slow and steady rate, he felt her inner muscles grasp at his stone cock and marveled at the tightness of such an experienced sexual artist.

The Priests were sitting in a line each with hands on one another's cock, stroking rhythmically, the High Priestess was on her throne, hand between her thighs, reveling in the sexual energy the sight was giving, the most beautiful Queen in the history of Hesperidian society making love to the stone avatar of The Life Father and of course her sons, stroking each others cocks in unison, that always sent wetness to her pleasure center.

Meanwhile The Life Father was pumping into The Queen and the squeals she had previously been emitting had been replaced by boisterous shrieks of pleasure.

"Ah! Fuck me!" The Queen screamed vociferously.

By now she was forcing herself back to meet the libidinous thrusts of the God.

Suddenly the room started to shake, the Queen looked around, not bothering to stop her Godly copulation, The Life Father managed a smile, he knew he was on the brink of orgasm as he emitted an ear piercing buzzing noise, he threw his head back as he felt his holy seed build up.

A magic force suddenly separated Erytheia from The Life Father, it lifted her u and turned her over, suspending her in mid air facing The Life Father, the orgasmic God aimed his stone cock at the suspended Queen.

"You will now bathe in my seed." He moaned.

Erytheia shuddered in anticipation, a few moments later she felt a splash along her right breast, it was warm and viscous, another landed on her stomach, splash after splash of cum landed on her body, then her head, it flowed down her limbs and on to the floor as the Priests and their Priestess mother scrambled to lick it off the floor.

The frenzied holy people hastily yanked her out of suspension and feasted off the Godly semen dripping off her body, the avatar of The Life Father still was spraying the holy liquid around the room.

The Queen felt tongues all over her body she looked down, the High Priestess was skillfully lapping at her pussy, just like she did at her coming of age party, she remembered her oral pleasing well and often sought (To no fruition) To find a tongue more accomplished than hers.

Meanwhile the High Priests that weren't bathing the Queen with their tongue were eagerly engaging in sexual acts with their brothers, licking up cum on the floor or hastily bustling for a position at the tip of the statues penis to taste the celestial cum straight from the source.

Erytheia ran her hands down her slick body to hold the frantic Priestess in place, she was animalistic in her cunnilingus, almost maniacal.

To the left of her a Priest had found the ass of his waiting brother with his engorged cock, the Priest let out a long cry of pleasure as he felt himself being penetrated, not that he hadn't done this before, The Life Fathers cum always aroused him to the point of delirium, he felt his breathing become sharper and faster past as his incestuous lover pumped into him.

Elsewhere two of the Priests took it upon themselves to clean the Life Father's cum from each other, using their tongues, one tongue eventually found its way to the other erect cock, it swirled around the head then hastily licked all over, he took it further by forcing the cock straight past his mouth and down his throat, skillfully felating his brother.

Suddenly a bright light hit the temple, the sun had peaked through the skylight in the room, illuminating the room, filled with copulating bodies, as the light hit the Life Father's seed it vanished, leaving the cum frenzied priests hastily savoring every drop they could scrounge.

It was then that Erytheia knew that she had to be on her way, she was to make the harrowing journey up the mountain of copulation, where no doubt thousands of her loyal subjects where congregating, ready to witness the next stage in the important festival.