Esa's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we retire? Will the floor bother you? You've taken up my bed these last two nights and I'm ready to take it up again." She stretched as she spoke. Trying to work out some kink or cramp in her body.

"Whatever you have to offer, I will gladly accept my mistress."

"Mistress? That's quite a tongue you have rogue. Tell me true, are you here to steal from my godly husband?"

"I am. Someone told me I'd find fire here. Fire I'd have to take. Fire that would be my destiny."

"Hmm good. I hope you can hurt him. I'll tell you, the earth does not cry tears. It is all patience and fury. Be wary in these lands." She pulled a fur and a pillow from her bed and arranged them on the ground. Bending to arrange the furs gave Aaron an excellent view of her thick ass underneath the thin material of the tabard. He wanted to save this girl. She was long into womanhood, and the bastard king had been letting her sit here, like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered. He stepped up beside her as she straightened from the furs. He put his hand on her lower back and kissed her on the cheek before she could look at him.

"For your kindness, mistress."

She smiled. It was like watching the sun birthed into the gloom of the darkening room.

"You have some cheek. I hope I did...what my mother would have." Her smile remained but it was tinged with sadness now. She patted his cheek and walked over to the table where the lit candles were providing the only light in the room that didn't come from her body. He laid down on the furs and folded his arms behind him, between his head and the pillow. She smiled and then turned and blew out the candles.

The effect was electric. It sent shivers running up and down Aaron's spine. Without the added light, the slow pulsing of Esmer's red hair seemed to set her form a fire. The bar of light created by her braid seemed to refract around her. It penetrated her simple tunic and showed him every curve of her fine body. She was glory wrapped in human frailty. Aaron was very concerned he might be in love. She walked around him and behind him to get into her bed. The silk that connects the four posts had been pulled down to encapsulate the bed. Aaron sighed and got comfortable. He racked his brain for any idea on what to do in the morning, but he had no strategy or bit of guile to use against a god. At some point he succumb to sleep.

He dreamed. He saw Xia sitting on the barrow of his former home. She was naked and beautiful. She was crying. Aaron ran to her. She whispered in his ear.

"Remember the rules."

He awoke with a start. Xia's sobs were echoing in his mind. No. The sobs were in the room. He stood slowly and peered over the edge of the bed. She had shed her tabard at some point and pulled her hair from its braid. Her beautiful naked body was laid out in the burning red gold of her hair. She was crying with a hand over her eyes. She was obviously doing her best to stay quiet. For his sake, he realized. He stood up and walked to the side of her bed. She didn't notice him until he sat on the mattress next to her. She moved to cover her nakedness but he caught her wrist. He turned it and kissed her palm.

"Esmer. I wish I could do something. I'd take you with me. I will take you with me."

"You can't my rogue. My drowned rat." She smiled at him. "There's nothing to be done. You can't fight a god. I wish I could help you. Show you what you could take from him that would hurt him. My sisters and I, are all he owns that isn't earth and stone, flame and fire. Nothing of value to a mortal. Nothing he doesn't have an infinite supply of."

"Your concern breaks my heart. You are so beautiful." He kissed her palm again and now stroked her arm from wrist to elbow. "He may have bought you, but he doesn't deserve you. I wish I could show you the true value of what you are."

"And what am I, Aaron Sneakthief?"

"My heart. Your my own beating heart."

She pulled him down and their lips met. Aaron felt himself melt. Felt her warmth mingle with his. He pressed his tongue to her lips and they opened. Her lips were warm but her tongue was a burning brand. They struggled in the midst of their shared breath. The heat of their mouths mingled and rolled with the motion of their tongues. It pulsed with her pulse. It pulsed with his. Somewhere in the middle of their kiss the pulsing merged and tangled together. It rolled down his throat and settled into his heart. The heat turned to a shining string, a tether between them. He could feel her heart beat in synch with his. He broke the kiss, and left them both breathing hard.

"Esmer did you feel something?"

"Oh aye. I did indeed." She sat up and pulled him onto the bed as she did. Her strength was tremendous. He found himself in the middle of her bed with a beautiful women leaning over him. She straddled over his stomach and pulled his shirt apart. The sounds of buttons falling to the wooden ground were lost on Aaron as he was smothered in another kiss from Esmer. As they kissed she snaked her hands through the remains of his shirt until he was bare from the waist up. She broke their kiss but rained them down on his chest. She moved lower pausing only to lick each of his nipples. His hands were lost in the curls of her hair as he watched the glowing head of his new lover move slowly down his chest.

"Esmer. Are you sure? He's a god. He'll know." She looked up at him from her position just above his waist. Her stormy eyes reflected the burning red gold of her hair.

"Aaron I want to be with a man. A real flesh and blood man. I saw my mother. Saw what he did to her, how he ruined her. I want to know, before I'm his property forever. There's something between us. I felt it when I saw you drowning at the bottom of the boiling pool. Give me what I need."

"I think, you should take it, mistress."

Her white teeth glistened in a smile just before they sank into his belt and pulled it loose. He wriggled his ass to help her as she pulled his pants down and off of him. She found him with no small clothes beneath and his manhood quickly rising to meet her. She let her long nails scrape lightly along his sensitive seeds while her other hand gripped his length and stroked up and down.

"Is it good Aaron."

"Yes, mistress please...more."

She licked his cock from the exposed flesh above her hand to the crowning red head. She swirled her tongue around and under the edge of his cock. Aaron moaned as his hips thrust upward into her stroking hand and swirling tongue. As he came down from this new sensation her lips followed him and then parted over the head. She set her teeth over the edge of the head of his cock and worked her tongue all over his sensitive crown. Her other hand increased its pace. Suddenly she released him and he felt the coolness of the air on his wet cock. He looked into her eyes to see that she was still smiling.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before, Esmer?"

"I take it your enjoying yourself?" She licked him root to crown and started stroking even faster.

"Oh Esmer. You just might be the death of me."

She returned to licking his cock as she stroked him. Now her other hand began to massage his seeds. She returned her mouth to covering what flesh wasn't being stroked by her hand. After a few minutes she felt his seeds try to pull up into him.

"Are you close rogue?"

"Aye mistress...soo close..."

She let her whole hand cup his wrinkled sack and massaged them with her palm as she stroked faster and faster. He finally released with a growl of her name. Her mouth wrapped around the head of his cock and caught every drop of spent cum. As he lay sweating in her bed, he felt her climb up his body, though he didn't have the strength to raise his head. Eventually her face peeked into his field of vision and her open mouth showed the proof of her recent activities. She blessed him with another kiss and he could taste himself. It was shocking. Not even Xia had done anything this outrageous in their many nights in the forest. He liked it. The shock was enough to put some energy in him. He gripped her shoulders and flipped their positions in the bed so that he was on top of her.

"I think I am done letting you have your way mistress. I think I'll have a piece for myself now."

He latched onto her right nipple, trying to take as much of her breast into his mouth as he could. He right hand massaged her other breast and began to roll the nipple there between thumb and forefinger. She cooed to him and fingers found their way into his hair. He felt her nails there and they encouraged him to drink deeper of her bosom. Eventually he came up for air releasing her nipple. He blew a thin stream of air on it and watched it change from hard to diamond. She moaned and her own hand began to massage the breast and tweak at her nipple.

"How have I been here so long and yet never tasted of this bounty?"

"You have such a way with words rogue, but now is not a time for words."

"As you say mistress. So shall it be."

His mouth attacked her other breast, but his hands now went south to between her legs. He slid his hand between and came down on the top of her folds. Her reaction was immediate. She rolled her hips up to meet his hands, causing his index finger to go further south and mingle with her womanhood. He dipped briefly into her and found wetness there. He brought the finger up and tasted her. She cooed at him and in response he kissed her, in an effort to share her taste. His fingers returned to her folds, rubbing at the top and sides, increasing her wetness as Xia had taught him.

"More Aaron. I need more."

He nearly dove between her legs. He held himself back for a few kisses to thigh and the skin surrounding the folds, but when his tongue finally got a true taste of her he pressed himself in as deeply as his tongue could reach. Her musk filled his nose and he felt himself stiffen. He stroked himself slowly, stoking his lust. His mouth moved up to the top of her mound. His tongue quested for the little nub buried in her flesh. His fingers had replaced his questing tongue and he pressed into her. His fingers twisted and bent as his tongue wrapped itself around her small harness. He curled his fingers as he pulled them in and out of her. They called her pleasure forth. Beckoned it with their motion.

She came. The tension arrived first. Her body contracted around his fingers which stayed deep inside her, pulling against the suction of her tunnel. Then a moan escaped her lips, and it dragged on as the rest of her body tensed to the vibration of her mound. Her hands rose up and each took a nipple while pressing the flesh of her breasts together. The moan turned into a scream. The scream turned into his name. Aaron. The juices ran over his fingers and hands. His tongue and mouth gathered as much of her cream as it could before he felt fingernails pull at his head.

He followed her hands back up her body. They stopped at her breasts, where his hands joined them, in caressing those delicious globes. His head returned to hers where he went to kiss her but instead she licked around his mouth, taking what remained of her own juices. He laid over her and pressed his stiffened cock at the entrance to her cunt. He kissed her, almost chastely, pulling back only to ask a question he hoped he knew the answer to.

"Are you ready my lady? There can be no preparation for this."

"I am my rogue. Will you go slowly? I need to remember this. A long memory. For all the years that come after."

"I am your servant in all things."

He pressed into her so that only the first inch of the head of his cock was inside her. She sucked in a breath and braced herself. He held himself there, torturing them both. Finally he rolled his hips left and right moving the head of his cock around in the very entrance of her. He stretched the flesh there and Esmer wrapped her legs around him in response. He pushed back against her but with her great strength he knew she could easily over power him. Instead of slamming into him she moderated her strength and resulted in a torturous push and pull with only the barest of Aaron managing to penetrate her. Strangely it was her eagerness that was trying pull him in, and Aaron the one pressing against burying himself inside her welcoming loins. When a finger length of Aaron had been pulled into her Esmer eased her strength and held him at that length within her.

"How much more of you is there rogue?"

Aaron looked down and showed her and estimate with thumb and fore finger. Her eyes widened and before Aaron could assure her, the legs wrapped around his back pulled him into her. His immediate reaction was an exhalation of breath at the sudden encapsulating heat along the breadth and length of his cock. Esmer was arching her back and her body was shaking against him. He realized that she had climaxed from the sudden penetration. Not wanting to disturb her experience, he moved his arms under her arched back just above the buttocks and then simply breathed onto the flesh of her belly. As she slowly relaxed back to the bed, Aaron pulled her into a sitting position and began to thrust into her with tortuous slow speed. Esmer moaned as she leaned back into this arms. The motion pushed her down his cock as he thrust into her. Aaron began to bite at her nipples and changed the direction of his thrusting as he moved from right to left and back again.

Esmer wrapped her fingers into his hair and held him there. Aaron picked up speed with his thrusting. There was now a wet slapping sound filling their ears as their bodies met beneath them. She started to meet his thrusting motion with her own. She dropped her hands from his hair and bound them behind his head. As she bounced on his cock, her eyes locked with his.

"You fit me so well rogue. Can this really be happening?"

"I never want it to end. Your body is so sweet. Esmer! I'm so close. I want to release inside you."

"Yes. Give me everything you have. I want it all. I don't want to stop. Oh gods it's happening again. My body is on fire."

As she began to shudder on top of his thrusting cock, her hair stopped its pulsing red color and began to shine in a steady light. The red became the strength of a rising sun. He stormy eyes glowed with power and her voice cried out for more and more pleasure. Aaron felt their connection growing. He felt their mingled power thickening and joining between their two hearts. He pushed into her faster and harder while doing everything in his power to prolong their experience.

"Aaron! Oh gods what's happening to your hair? It's shining and glorious. Don't stop Aaron. Please don't stop. Please just keep fucking me!"

Aaron didn't register her words. He was fully occupied with the process of pressing into this woman over and over. He felt his seeds pull up into him and with a primal shout he forced himself as deep into Esmer as her body would allow. The tip of his cock was so hot and it burned with his release as streams of his seed fired into her deepest point. He pulled her close as his body shook with release. He nuzzled at her neck. Esmer wrapped her arms around him and laid her head against the top of his. She stroked the top of his head.

"Thank you Aaron. Oh I never knew it could be like that. It makes what's going to happen tomorrow all the more awful." She sniffled some and pulled him to her tighter.

"I hope you don't regret me Esmer. I will do whatever I can to save you."

"No. No regrets my rogue. Not about this."

"Esmer. I can't let you go now that I have you. Your mine now. He can't have you." He felt actual emotion in his voice. He really meant what he was saying. He didn't think it was possible that he could feel like this so soon after Xia. Something about Esmer and the strange connection they have was almost more real than his feelings for the barrow witch.

"I know you want to Aaron, but you can't fight a god. Especially not here in his own lands. A few more hours is all we can have now. Then you must flee. He will be here in the morning. If he finds you here, I cannot even imagine his wrath."

"Somehow....I know there must be a way."

Esmer pulled him into the bed and laid him down next to her. She stroked his head until eventually they fell asleep. Neither noticed that the pulsing glow had not returned to her hair. Neither woke until the pulsing glow had returned to the cavern outside.

Aaron awoke with a start, and the pulsing glow of the outside filled him with fear. He turned to shake Esmer awake but froze when he saw the giant form of the King of Earth and Fire standing on Esmer's side of the bed. He was easily eight feet tall. His body was formed of one solid piece of volcanic glass. A single green emerald grew from his chin and gleamed as if freshly polished. A single ribbon of gold wrapped around his brow. His wrists were covered by silver bracelets. He was also very naked. His massive onyx cock was easily as long as Aaron's entire arm and hung down between the god's legs. There was no sign of testacies but then it was hard to observe anything other than the monster organ between the massive legs of the Lord of the Deep Lands. Aaron felt all hope drain from him. He prepared himself for one fruitless attack against the living embodiment of the planet.

Daralon Onyx was looking down at Esmer and seemingly taking no notice of Aaron. The god bent down and took a body long sniff of the sleeping Esmer. The large intake of air finally woke the sleeping girl. The god had a look of consternation as Esmer awoke.

"Aaron! What are you doing!? You have to get out of here before..." Words died in her mouth as she saw the living god next to her bed. When he spoke, Aaron thought it was like listening to the death of a mountain.

"Esmer Witchkin, it seems your mother made good on her promise. You are no longer what I require." The god walked to the end of the bed then turned and addressed the both of them.

"You have both somehow gained some small portion of my power. I see the manipulations of my old love the Barrow Witch in this. You rogue, you will mark me."

Aaron managed some squeaking syllables that didn't ever manage to become words.

"Aaron is your name. I name you Aaron Firethief. This one is yours now. You will treat my daughter well. Her wellbeing is your only concern, as of this moment, until your bones rest beneath the earth. Know that Fire and Earth will answer your call, now that some measure of my essence is within you, but if you stray from my child and find your cock in another, all my gifts will leave you. You have until the end of today to leave this place."

The god turned and walked out the door of the shale hut. Aaron turned to Esmer with shock and disbelief on his face and saw it mirrored there.

"Esmer, what is your mother's name?"

"Xia. My mother's name is Xia."

12