Escalating

Story Info
It was like a Tupperware party, but sexier.
12k words
3.7
55.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This piece began as a New Ending for a story by another writer. I made several attempts to get permission for my new ending from the original author. Since I wasn't getting an answer, I proceeded to do most of the writing for my new ending.

Then, I found out that the original author had been trying to reach me through the site. We finally did get in touch and I found out that the author had plans to make a series out of the original story. At that point, I determined that my ending, coming in the middle of a series, would be counterproductive. For that reason, I abandoned my new ending.

Last week, I was doing some file cleanup and I decided that instead of discarding my work, I should write a new beginning for my new ending. Is that a mind twister?

I made my beginning quite different from the original to avoid any type of conflict. I'm painfully aware that my beginning isn't as good as the original, and I'm looking forward to the series that continues the original story.

My new ending starts with "Meanwhile, at home." The part of the story preceding that is my new beginning. Got that?

So, until the original series continues, I hope you enjoy this accidental new story.

Adele at the office:

The morning meeting was over. The main happening was when we were introduced to the interns that would be working with us for the summer. Shirley, Carlie and I were each assigned a young college girl that was pursuing a business degree. Jenny hit the jackpot. She was assigned a blond Adonis that was attending a local technical school.

That was a first. A technical school? What could Jenny teach him? To top it off, his name is "Rocky." The best guess among us is that Rocky is related to someone in upper management. They gave him the internship to help him pay for his next semester.

It was a mystery, but wow, he was a hunk. Everyone was jealous of Jenny. I, personally, had never seen a better specimen of the male species. It made me tingle just to look at him. I didn't really understand it. It must have been something primal in my psychic that was reacting to him. It certainly wasn't my brain. The guy was full of himself and asked juvenile questions during our meetings. He wasn't husband material, that's for sure. But then, I wasn't looking for a husband, was I? Was my primal urge looking for something else? Damn, I sure hope not. Maybe it's best that he wasn't assigned to me. After all, I'm married and have two young daughters.

At least, Jenny is recently divorced. Shirley's divorce becomes final next week. Only Carlie and I are attached. Oh well, que sera, sera!

We had hoped to get the word on who was getting promoted to the Group Leader position. Instead, we got a surprise wrapped in a mystery!

Actually, the day was full of surprises. Jenny told us at lunch that she'd become a dealer for YouNeedIt products. In fact, she was holding a party in a couple of weeks and we were invited. She said to think of it like a Tupperware party. The difference being, the YouNeedIt party featured sex toys instead of containers and such.

She said, "the company" would "demonstrate" their various products and we would even get to give the products a "customer tryout." She said, "I guarantee that your sex life will be out of sight. You can't even imagine how sexy you'll become. Your significant other will be so impressed. Your life will be changed forever."

I only gave her a "maybe" on the party invitation. Like I said, I'm a wife and mother. I'm very satisfied with my sex life.

My husband, Jim, is a lay minister. He can even perform weddings. We don't do any "adventurous" things in bed. Jim says that God provided only one orifice for sex. The other orifices are designed for other purposes. Just like you wouldn't use a socket wrench to drive a nail, since you have a hammer that was designed for that purpose, you shouldn't misuse any orifice either. We're happy with "penis to vagina only" sex and the "missionary" position. We don't like kinky stuff.

As the days went by, I saw quite a bit of Rocky. That tingle got more intense every time I saw him.

One day, Jenny told me that Rocky was having problems understanding the inventory spreadsheet that I'd designed. She asked if I could help him understand it. I thought it over for at least a millisecond, then said, "sure Jenny. I'll be glad to help." Jenny gave me a hug while saying, "He is some great eye candy, but he's as stupid as a rock. He's taking auto mechanics at tech school, but as of now, he's failing. In fact, I recruited him as a Product Demonstrator for the YouNeedIt company. He'll be working at my party."

I ended up staying an hour or so late for three nights to give Rocky some OJT on the spreadsheet. Each time, he made a little progress and I left with wet panties. He's a walking sex toy.

One day the AC failed and the temperature in the office was uncomfortable, to say the least. Rocky walked around with his shirt off. Talk about a six-pack! Wow. Unbelievable muscles. I could barely walk!

Adele at the Party:

When I found out that Rocky was going to be a server at the party, I knew I had to go. I explained it to Jim as a "sort-of" Tupperware party that Jenny was throwing. He agreed to watch the kids that evening. I didn't give him many details. How could I?

The night of the party is burned into my memory, up to a point. The "company" had provided limo service for us in case we made too much use of the open bar that they provided. Also, they had reserved a meeting suite at the Downtown Bar for the "product demonstrations" and the "customer tryouts."

I remember that we started in a room with an open bar and a lot of tables. There was a buffet with plenty of delicious food. There were at least fifty women in attendance. They introduced the five agents, one of whom was Jenny. In addition to the three of us from work, she had seven other clients at her table.

I had way more to drink than I would normally have. Since we had limo service, I didn't need to worry about driving. Also, since the drinks were free, what the hey?

I remember hearing an announcement that it was time to "let the fun begin." We were going to start with the servers, one of which was Rocky, demonstrating the items that we might want to purchase for the "special male in our life." There were some pills guaranteed to be better than Viagra. There was no demonstration, of course, other than showing us the bottle and giving us some user testimonials.

There were several kinds of condoms. Most of them were some spin-off of the "French Tickler."

When Rocky came to our table to demonstrate the "French Tickler" item, I thought I was going to pass out. When he allowed each of us to feel the products on him, my hand was trembling out of control. I nearly gave him a hand-job right in front of everyone. Wow, way too many drinks.

The real surprise was when the agents were told to pair their clients up with a "server" to experience some "customer tryouts." I hit the jackpot. Jenny paired me up with Rocky.

I remember walking with him toward a room with a bed. I remember him holding a sack of "products." I remember him kissing me at the door. Everything after that is blank until I woke up under bright lights surrounded by people in scrubs!

Rocky in the Room:

Rocky couldn't believe his luck. He'd wanted to screw Adele ever since the day he first saw her. Here she was. The drinks had really prepared her for him, just as advertised. She didn't resist when he kissed her. In fact, she participated. Man, how she participated. Her tongue was tickling his tonsils. Wow, this woman was ready.

He asked her to remove her blouse, so he could demonstrate the Tit-Tantalizer. "I can't do that, Rocky. I'm married. I have to keep my clothes on." Maybe she wasn't as prepared as he thought. He poured her another drink.

"There's no hurry, Adele, and we can try it with your blouse on. Just let me reach in and unhook your bra. I can just pull it down and use the Tantalizer through your blouse."

He released her bra. He could feel her hard nipples through her thin blouse. The Tantalizer did its magic. She was breathing hard and moaning. He took that opportunity to reach into the toy sack and pull out the Pussy-Pleaser. He then reached under her skirt and began rubbing the Pussy-Pleaser tool against her panties. As the two devices vibrated and worked their magic, she was losing all control. She had her first orgasm. It was a whopper. She didn't object at all.

Taking it slowly, a trick they call escalating, he removed her blouse and her bra. There was no resistance to that. He turned the Pussy-Pleaser up to high, moved her panties to the side and inserted it into her pussy. He replaced the Tit-Tantalizer with his lips. He sucked her nipples and circled them with his tongue. She wasn't objecting. The words that she kept uttering were, "yes, yes, oh, yes."

He pulled her panties down. There were some feeble words of objection, but nothing serious. So, more escalating.

He reached into the toy bag again and brought out the Better-Butt-Plug and the Better-Butt-Butter. He applied some of the Better-Butt-Butter to the Better-Butt-Plug and very slowly began to insert it into her "other" hole. She panted and moaned as he pushed it in deeper and deeper, while the Pussy-Pleaser continued its wizardry. Her second orgasm shook her whole body. Once the Better-Butt-Plug was completely inserted, he took a turn on its expander crank. She moaned softly as the Better-Butt-Plug grew fatter and expanded her little brown hole. So far so good.

At that point, he replaced the Pussy-Pleaser with his tongue. He licked her clitoris. He pushed his tongue into her very wet pussy. He took another turn on the expander crank. She reacted with her third body racking orgasm.

He took another turn on the expander crank. Then he dropped his pants and allowed his cock to jump out of his underpants. He rubbed it on her lips. The pre-cum covered them and made them shine. She licked her lips and tasted his pre-cum. She opened her mouth slightly and his cock slithered in like a white snake.

Escalating time. She slowly but surely took him deeper and deeper into her throat. He talked to her. He gave her instructions. He taught her how to avoid gagging by relaxing her throat. He told her what a great job she was doing. He told her she was doing fantastic for a beginner. He told her how good it felt. She was taking all of him now without gagging.

Back to teaching. He explained that he was very close to shooting his cum into her mouth. He told her he was going to leave only the tip in her mouth. Then, when he warned her, she should start swallowing as fast as she could.

He warned. She swallowed. He gave her a throat full of cum. Most of it went down. There was some gagging and some cum dribbling down her neck. He was in heaven. She smiled up at him. She was happy. She was proud of herself.

He took one more turn on the expander crank. He let things settle down a little. He kissed her. He could taste her and himself. He was always able to recover fast.

When he was ready again, he pulled the Pussy-Pleaser out. This was the big moment. He got in missionary position. He placed his slick cock against her pussy lips. He moved it up and down, back and forth. He pushed it in ever so slowly. She took it all with only a slight whimper.

He began to thrust. She began to orgasm. She had clitoral orgasms. She had vaginal orgasms. She had blended orgasms. It was almost one constant orgasm. He was just about empty, but he managed one more orgasm. Then, he got off of her and asked her to crawl up higher on the bed. When she began to crawl, he put his arms around her stomach and pulled her up on all fours. Then came her first doggie experience. She had another orgasm. Next, he just laid beside her and entered her once again to let her experience her first "sideways" fun. She had yet another orgasm. She was a fox, for sure. He wondered how many orgasms she had that night. She was way ahead of him for sure, but who's counting?

He let things calm down one more time. He took a final turn on the expander handle. They just held each other and kissed for a while as they both recovered.

When he was ready again, he cranked the expander all the way down to as small as it could get. Then he removed the Better-Butt-Plug. He reinserted the Pussy-Pleaser on a medium setting into her swollen vagina. Then he used plenty of Better-Butt-Butter on his cock. Escalating time.

He slowly, very slowly, entered her "other" hole with his big cock. It took a good hard push to get it in. After that, it was apparent that the Better-Butt-Plug had done its work. He was able to slide on in with very little effort. He turned the Pussy-Pleaser to its highest setting and began thrusting in her very pleasingly tight "forbidden" hole.

She had two more orgasms. They were very different. They could only be described as "full-body" orgasms. He filled her colon with all of his remaining cum. The sensation was beyond description. Finally, he pulled both his cock and the Pussy-Pleaser out of Adele.

First, he dressed himself and then he helped her dress. She gave him a little help, but not too much. She was really out of it. Maybe they had overdone the drinks.

There was a lot that she didn't know. She didn't know about the cameras. She had no way of knowing about the pictures or the video. She didn't know that he'd downloaded a bunch of data from her cell phone. She didn't know what he was thinking. He was thinking that this was just the beginning.

He worried a little bit about the video. He knew that she'd murmured 'no' a few times and told him to stop. She'd reminded him that she was married. She'd asked him not to cum in her. There were lots of things said, but she made no real effort to stop him. Those things she said were said in a conversational voice. They were more like a doubt-ridden request than a command.

There were just as many mutterings of a different nature. She'd told him he could do "anything he wanted" to her. She had said "fuck me" repeatedly. He remembered her telling him she liked swallowing his cum and saying, "I never dreamed it could be this good." The words of encouragement that she uttered pretty well cancelled out the half-hearted negative ones.

The bell rang. He picked up the order forms and had her sign them. She was really out of it, but he was able to coax some signatures out of her. She'd just signed away over $500 from her checking account for sexual merchandise.

The bell rang again, indicating that party was over. He helped her walk to the limo. He gave her one last kiss, then he went back inside.

All in all, it had gone better than he expected. He'd given her some big firsts. Her first electronic breast stimulation. Her first experience with vaginal and anal dildos. Her first oral sex experience, both giving and receiving. It resulted in her first taste of a man mixed with the taste of herself and her first swallow of pure male protein.

Add to that, the first time that she gave her pussy away in adultery and her first anal sex. He took her anal virginity and her oral virginity. Also, there was her first "doggie" and her first "sideways." Yep, it was quite a night of firsts for Adele!

He was really proud of himself. He was really getting good at that escalating thing. This was his biggest challenge ever, and so far, so good. Only one task was left. He wasn't looking forward that one. It wasn't his cup of tea, but he could do it.

Adele drifted in and out of sleep as the limo began the trip that would take her home to her husband and family.

Meanwhile, at home:

While Adele was enjoying herself at the party, her husband, Jim, was playing a game of hide-and-seek with their beautiful little daughters in their lovely new home.

While she was drinking, laughing and enjoying watching the "servers", one server in particular, Jim was preparing a bedtime snack for little Linda and even smaller Mindy.

While she was walking hand in hand with Rocky towards a room with an inviting bed, Jim was carrying his precious cargo up the stairs to their pretty, pink bedroom.

While her clothes were being removed and she was whispering some words of resistance between orgasms, Jim was helping their daughters into their warm pajamas and whispering, "I love you," to them.

While she shattered her marital vows and breathlessly told her lover just how special his big cock was, Jim was finishing a bedtime story and telling the girls how special they were to him and Mommy.

While she panted, cavorted and avoided thinking of her husband and her children, they were thinking of her.

While she was fucking, her husband was tucking, tucking their loving little daughters into bed.

As usual, the girls joined hands with their daddy, missing the hands of their mommy that were usually there too, and said their nighttime prayers together.

At the very moment that Rocky was spraying his cum into Adele's cervix, and she was moaning, "Oh, my God!" her family was praying, "and God, please bless Mommy. Please protect her and watch over her and bring her safely back home to us tonight."

And the world was spinning on its axis.

The late news was over, and Adele was still out with the girls. This was Jim's first indication that this night was different. She'd always been home in time for the 10 pm news. Usually, she was home by 9. He watched the talk show that followed the news. Finally, at 11:30, he headed for the bedroom.

He was reading in bed when he heard a vehicle in the driveway and saw the flash from its headlights through the window. He got up and looked out. Adele was getting out of a big black limo. A big black driver helped her to the door. She wasn't very stable on her feet and Jim wasn't very happy to see her in that condition. She'd never arrived that way before. She appeared to be somewhere between tipsy and drunk. So, another difference to chalk up tonight.

He went back to bed, feigning sleep. He heard her struggle up the stairs. If she was trying to be quiet, it wasn't working.

She looked at him and asked, "Are you awake, Honey?"

"I am now," he answered, sleepily.

"Oh, Honey, I had a horrible night. I drank way too much and then someone spilled a drink on me. I smell like a brewery. I'm going to catch a quick shower and clean up," she announced.

She looked terrible. Her hair was a mess. Her clothes were disheveled. There was more lipstick on her face than on her lips. In short, she looked like she'd been "rode hard and put away wet."

She looked and smelled like she'd been up to no good. It crossed his mind that she smelled more like a whore house than a brewery. Not that he'd ever smelled a whore house, but he could recognize the smell of sex. He was concerned, to say the least.

Adele seldom went out with her co-workers. She avoided the after-work-winding-down parties. She only went with them on special occasions, like the one tonight ram-rodded by her friend, Jenny. Adele has often been described as a straight-laced gal. She's a good-looking, petite blond. She's an upbeat person, but not a social animal. She would rather go out with her husband and daughters than with work buddies.

She turned on the light as she slipped out of her clothes. She put them in the hamper. Jim noticed the wringing-wet condition of her panties. He noticed that her bra was torn. She must have forgotten about the shower. She just staggered to the bed and fell on it. Just a few more firsts.

As Jim was reaching to cover her up, her cell phone rang. She made no effort to answer it, so he reached over and grabbed it.