Escalating Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
571 Followers

They could not have been like that for long, but it felt like time stopped as the level of stimulation reached a climax. Gritting her teeth, she tried to push herself over the edge as she mashed her clit with a circling motion. Just. A. Little. More!

Suddenly, he swore and he thrust up. His balls smacked into her tits as a small burst of cum shot up out of her cleavage. He kept going, launching burst after burst with each thrust. She pinched her clit and her began to clench over and over again as a sharply tingling orgasm that almost knocked her out gripped her body.

Just then the door opened and Peggy stood in the hallway.

"I...uh...I'm sorry. I just. I wanted to ask you. And Linda said you were up-"

"Peg, why don't you come in and we can talk?"

She nodded and stepped into the room, closing the door behind her. She was still mumbling apologies.

Kristi let go of Marcus who was lying there dazed. His thick cock dropped to his balls, the member slowly shrinking as his erection subsided. She spun on the bed and put her hands on her knees like she was ready to listen. This had the unintended side effect of pushing her oiled boobs up and out. That seemed to make Peggy even more nervous so she glanced around for something to cover up with.

"No, it's okay, I just...no, this was a fucking bad idea. I'm sorry. I'll go back down stairs."

"Just...tell me what you wanted to ask me,' she said throwing a blanket around her shoulders.

"Well, um, have you...have you ever kissed a girl?"

The irony of her picking Katy Perry as her request made Kristi laugh.

Peggy's face got really red and she balled up her fists. "You know what? Fuck you, you slut."

"I, what? Oh! I wasn't laughing at you...just that you asked me to turn into the singer of 'I Kissed a Girl and I Liked It'...was just a funny coincidence." It then occurred to Kristi this was not the first time Peggy had given off a lesbian vibe. Looking back on their friendship, she had been dropping hints for a long time.

"Oh," Peggy said, her stance relaxing as her face got even redder. "I suppose that's true...heh."

Kristi stood up, her body wobbly from the orgasm and being so top heavy. She visualized a bust line closer to average and felt them shrink by more than half. "Anyway, I've never kissed a girl, but there is one or two I would probably share one with."

Her friend made a small noise and hid behind her hands as Kristi crossed the room. Which made her pause. "Peg, you did come up here to ask me to kiss you, right? I'm not misreading the situation?"

"No, you're not. It's just...oh goddammit! You got so fucking sexy in like ten minutes and I just can't fucking deal! I'm too fucking gay for this shit!"

"I know I've grown a little bit-"

"A little? Kristi, look at yourself in a fucking mirror."

There was not a mirror in the room and she did not feel like getting dressed just to look at how much she had transformed. Then it occurred to her to take a selfie. The phone felt smaller than she remembered and she fumbled with the unlock sequence, but she finally got to the camera app and switched it to the front facing lens.

When she saw herself, she gasped. Staring back at her was not just her with an insane boob job, but someone who looked like they came from the Hyborian Age. She was thicker overall, but also powerful looking with how her muscles shifted under her skin as she flexed. On top of that, she had to be more than six feet tall now. No wonder Peggy was intimidated.

Focusing on normal, she expected her body to simply return to the starting point. Instead, her boobs surged back to their previous size. "What the fuck? I can't change back!"

"What do you mean, you can't change back?"

"Just what it sounds like," she said whirling to face Peggy only to turn a bit more from the weight of her tits. "Ugh. Thinking of being normal again just turned me back into Miss Huge Fake Tits."

"Don't you have... I dunno...a mental picture of yourself for when this happens?"

"Not really...I've never experienced this issue before."

"You never had sex while fucking transformed?"

"Only once and I didn't...Oh. Oh no,' she said as she dropped to the bed.

"Didn't what?" Peggy put her hand on Kristi's arm.

"Didn't orgasm. I didn't orgasm then, but I also didn't know how to play with myself to reach climax either. Maybe that tingling I felt was my normal being changed?"

"Hmm, perhaps." Peggy began to pace. "I mean, being a fucking fetish model for the rest of your life isn't the worst right? I sure as hell know there's plenty of places who'd pay for a shoot with a goddamn tiddy goddess."

"I mean, sure, but how the hell am I supposed to go to class Monday like this?"

"Fuck if I know, but I'm starting to get a real YOLO kind of feeling about tonight."

"What do you mean by that?"

Peggy answered by jumping on her and pressing their lips together. "If my best friend is going to be most of my fantasy, then I want in on it."

-*-

"You had to know what would happen if I had sex."

It was the next morning, she and Linda were driving back to the drom. Marcus and Peggy were asleep in the back seat. Kristi was focusing on keeping herself small enough to fit in the car, resisting the urge to let her body return to it's new default of Amazon Goddess.

"Of course I knew. I'm a shifter too, don't forget."

"Then why didn't you warn me?"

"And ruin your fun exploration? Why ever would I do that?"

"Because now I'm stuck with a foot long tongue, tits nearly twice the size of my head, and an ass you could bounce a quarter off of as my default state. I look like I've been stuffed full of Silicone!"

"Don't forget the overall build of an Olympic power lifter," Linda added with a laugh. "But are those really terrible things? Like, if you really hate it, transform back to your normal self the next time you orgasm and your default will change to match. I bought you something for that, actually. It'll be waiting be time we get back to the dorm."

"You had a vibrator delivered to the dorm mailroom? Are you sure you're not actually a dumb blonde?"

Linda's hair changed in cascade to bright red instead. "You were saying? Anyway, how did last night go with Peggy? The three of you sounded pretty into it when I came up to bed."

Kristi felt her face heat up as a blush started to spread. "I still can't believe it myself. Peg and I ate each other out for at least twenty minutes. Then Marcus was good to go again so I kept eating Peg, which is how my tongue ended up so long. Meanwhile he...well..."

"Did you from behind?"

"Yeah. He came inside, too. At least I was sane enough to block off my uterus."

"That is one advantage to having out physiology, yes." A few songs played on the radio before Linda spoke up again. "Would you do it again? A threesome, I mean."

"Maybe? I'm not sure. It just happened so organically that it never occurred to me."

"I'll keep that mind. Do you regret it?"

"Not at all. Well, maybe the being stuck as a goddess part."

"And that's already an easy fix."

"So you say. What else about being a shifter haven't you told me?"

"Oh girl, you have no idea..."

They chit-chatted the rest of the way until Kristi ears were burning and she had to make Linda change the topic. It was a relief to get back to their double in the dorm. The strain of staying shrunk was starting to give Kristi a headache, but Linda assured her that her present would fix all those issues.

"It's a Hitachi!"

Kristi glowered and took the box from her then slammed the door to the bathroom. She flipped through her phone for a picture of her normal self. Keeping her normal self in mind while the vibrator worked its magic on her body was difficult. She kept wanting to let herself go just a little bit to get more sensation out of the toy. Finally, she clenched her thighs around the wand as she screamed so loud they probably heard her downstairs and the tingle from before washed over her body.

Linda walked in a moment later stripped to just her bra and panties. Her pale skin was flawless, doubtless from hours of time in front of the mirror transforming until she was satisfied. "See? Totally fixed. Now you know my dirty little secret to being this damn pretty."

"Oh shove it."

"Shove what?" Linda asked as she put her hands on the wall to either side of Kristi. She grunted and her crotch began to throb. A shape rose out of her lace-trimmed briefs and then the pink head of a pale cock peeked over the hem.

"You can...you can do that?"

"Of course, you were changing just your face before, why not another body part elsewhere?" She moved in close. "I can be a big as Marcus. Bigger even, if that's what you want."

"I'm just...not sure if I'm ready for our relationship to change. Being intimate with you makes things...awkward."

Blinking, Linda stepped back, though her cock continued to grow in pulses, its skin darkening as it did so. "What do you mean? We've been half naked nearly the whole time we've shared a room."

"Yeah, but that's different. It's us being casual. That's not me..." she trailed off as Linda's cock was finally big enough to push her panties down and let it point straight out as it continued to grow. "Um, yeah, that's not me looking at you as a sex partner. Hell, I only had the guts to do what I did last night because I was high on the moment. I have no idea how I'm going to deal with having eaten out my best friend or growing impossible tits for the boy I like."

"Oh." Almost at once her cock shrank away. "I guess I figured you would be open to experimenting with someone more practiced now, but if you're not ready...I can respect that."

"Thanks, that means a lot."

"I'm ready whenever you are. Just let me know and I'll be whatever you want so you can get more comfortable."

Kristi nodded and turned the shower on. "Linda?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think we maybe could snuggle when I get done?"

"I'd like that." (5430)

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
571 Followers
12