Escalation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lawyer told me that because of the way the money had been spent, and invested, it was unlikely I'd be able to claim it as something I brought into the marriage. For her behavior, she'd be rewarded, and I'd be paying her alimony. Before I did anything drastic, I'd need to do some financial planning. Basically, I was screwed.

Don't you just love the legal system?

I moved out of the house, listening to her shriek at me the entire time I packed, calling me a wimp, and other names. I did my best to ignore her, and moved into a tiny rent by the week hotel room, until I could work things out.

She tried to call a couple of times, but that didn't last long. It didn't surprise me. She was never at fault for anything, in her mind. This was all my fault.

It was my first Saturday alone, when I received a surprise visitor. I heard the knock on the door, and peeked out through the peephole. I opened the door to my wife's younger sister.

She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, and walked into my room, looking around. "So this is your wonderful new life?" she asked sarcastically.

"What do you want, Amy?"

She pouted. "Is that any tone to take with your favorite sister-in-law?"

"My only sister-in-law," I reminded her.

She laughed sweetly. "Your favorite, and you know it. Just because my sister is a stupid ass, don't take it out on me."

She was right. She was everything her sister wasn't. A cute college co-ed when we got married, she'd matured nicely in the last few years. "Alright, my favorite sister-in-law. Are you here for a reason?"

"I came to hear your version, and to find out why you moved out."

"What can I say? She cheated on me with two of the assholes from my office. She's been a total bitch, cut me off from sex for over six months, and acted like a complete slut at our company party. I don't need her shit. I'm just trying to figure out the best way to get out of this." She was seated in the single chair in the room, and I sat on the bed across from her.

"She says you cheated on her first."

"She lies. I got a lap dance at a strip club. She gave out blowjobs to two guys from my work. She cheated, not me. Anything else is a lie."

"She said you told her you were going out for sex. That you left her behind, and came home late. You said you didn't need sex, and she found a mess in your shorts. Can't you see how she could misunderstand?"

"She lies. I didn't tell her I was going out for sex, I was purposely vague and said I was looking for warmer companionship. She didn't talk to me. Didn't ask me about it. She had cut me off for six months, half-a-year, and then the first time she's upset, she's passing out blowjobs."

Amy moved over and sat down next to me, placing her hand on my knee. "She was upset and drunk, Marty. You know how she is when she's been drinking. You shouldn't have let her go out alone. Most of the blame is on those guys you work with. They took advantage of her, lied to her, used her."

"I don't trust her, Amy. She cheated on me. She treats me like crap. She refuses to have sex with me. Why should I give a damn about her?"

"She's miserable. She has too damn much pride to ever admit it, but you know she feels bad about it. She tried to make it up to you, didn't she? All we heard about for the last few weeks, was about how wonderful things finally were. Can't you overlook it?" She was leaning against me, looking up into my face, hers only inches from mine.

"I don't think so, Amy. She cheated on me. She's frigid to me, and a slut for everyone I work with. She has no respect for me. She blames it all on me, and never takes responsibility for her own actions."

I felt a mixture of lust and confusion, when she turned and straddled me, sitting on my lap. "She did take responsibility, Marty. She tried to make it better. You know she did. She feels horrible about giving those jerks blowjobs. She's just too much of an idiot to admit it. If you went back to her, I know she'd make it up to you."

"Bullshit. She told me I was going to be sleeping in the guest bedroom. Do you think I really should go back to her, to live celibate for another six months?"

She leaned in and pressed her lips to mine. "You don't have to be celibate. The stupid bitch cheated on you. You've got one coming."

I pulled her close, feeling her warm crotch pressed against my hard-on. I kissed her back. Amy was a younger, prettier, nicer version of her older sister. I was pretty confident Sheri and I were over, no matter what. No reason I shouldn't get something out of it.

She leaned away from me smiling. "What do you think, Marty? We get you even, and you give it another shot. If she cuts you off, you come looking for me, and I'll make sure you don't remain celibate." She pulled her shirt off over her head, and reached behind her back, unsnapping her bra, and taking it off.

The girl had beautiful tits. They tasted great too.

"We have a deal?" she whispered.

"If I say no, are you going to leave?" I asked.

She pulled my head back to her breast. "No way. I'm yours the rest of the afternoon, no matter what. Sheri's an idiot. You're a great guy, and deserve better. If you don't work it out, this will be our one and only time. You give it a chance, and I'll be there for you whenever she doesn't do you right."

"Why, Amy?"

She smiled sexily. "Why not? I've liked you since the first time she brought you home. You're handsome, and a great provider. According to my idiot sister, the best lover she's ever had. I'm curious to find out if it's true."

She slid off the bed, and started working on my pants. I helped her by raising up enough for her to remove them. She went after my cock like a starving calf, sucking away eagerly. She had no problem letting me finish in her mouth, and swallowing.

She was a fun fuck. Wild and willing, and I spent a very nice afternoon with her. I took her out to dinner, and she returned to my room, and my bed, staying the night. I felt like I was 18 all over again, able to go and go and go.

The next morning, I woke to a blowjob for the first time in my life. "I married the wrong damn sister," I groaned.

She climbed aboard, riding me sweetly, laughing. "You did. She's an absolute moron, cutting herself off from this for six months. Try to work it out, baby, but if you can't, keep me in mind."

We showered together, and any awkwardness I'd expected was notably missing. She slid into my arms, on her way out of the room. "I had a great time," she said to me.

"Me too. Why are you doing this for your sister?"

She shrugged. "She's an idiot, but she's my sister. I know she loves you, she's just a fool when it comes to showing it. She always has to be on top, be in control. She hates to be told to do anything. If she could only get past that, I think you guys could be good together."

"You know it probably won't work out between me and her."

"I know, but at least you'll be able to say you gave it your best shot. Me too."

I gave her one last kiss, and packed up my room.

~ * ~ * ~

Sheri acted like I'd never been gone. No big deal. She made dinner, and she told me about her week. At bedtime, I was surprised when she had her 'fun' nightwear on, and left the door to the bedroom open.

We made love, nothing spectacular, but surprisingly intimate. Afterward, I held her in my arms.

"Don't leave me," she said softly, barely audible.

I didn't answer, holding her tightly. I didn't want to promise her anything. Who knew how long it would be before the other Sheri returned, or my next surprise showed up?

~ * ~ * ~

Sheri surprised me. She was behaving the way she had when we were first together. We were back to making love regularly, but it was better than ever, with frequent oral sex on both our parts, and regular extended sessions. The thoughts I'd had of divorce were put on a back burner.

I was still a little concerned, so I started putting away some money for a rainy day, slowly siphoning off about half of our savings, and I took a loan out on the house since it was in my name. I wasn't going to get caught with my pants down if things took a turn for the worse.

I saw Amy pretty regularly, since she was family and lived in the area, but we didn't do anything. We had a couple of short conversations, during the latest one she asked me how things were going.

"Better than ever," I admitted.

She grinned. "Aren't you glad I talked you into it?"

"Talked?" I teased.

"That was part of it," she giggled. "I guess you're not celibate."

"Not by a long shot."

She pouted. "I know I should be happy, but I keep waiting for her to return to form. I wouldn't mind a rematch."

"I wouldn't either, but it's not going to happen. We're even now. Unless she screws up, I'm not going to make waves."

"Good. I don't regret it, do you?" she asked.

"Not for a moment. You were incredible."

She got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "You too, Marty. Sheri's lucky."

~ * ~ * ~

Sheri continued to surprise me. She was making an effort, and I was willing to do my part. She introduced a little role playing into our relationship, dressing up like a schoolgirl for me, and even bending over for a teasing little spanking. A week later she cranked it up another notch, waiting for me at home, tied up in our bed. Having her helpless before me was a trip. I used her hard, making her come for me a number of times, coming for her once in her mouth, once deep inside of her, and finally coming all over her chest. I used a vibrator on her for the first time. She liked that a lot.

She was smiling. "So? What did you think?"

"I loved it. I love that things are so much better between us."

"Me too, baby. That was pretty incredible. I felt so helpless, letting you pleasure me over and over again. You wore me out."

I carefully removed her bindings, rubbing the creases from her skin, caressing her body, cuddling with her. Things were better than I ever would have expected.

The following week, on Saturday night, she insisted we go out for dinner. Afterward, she led me to our bedroom. She held up some soft ropes. "My turn?" she asked.

I figured she'd earned it. I stripped and lay on the bed, arms and legs spread out. She took her time, securing me tightly, testing the ropes. She disappeared into the bathroom, and came out wearing new lingerie, showcasing her beautiful body. I got hard just looking at her.

She laughed, "You like this outfit?"

I nodded.

She climbed on the bed, and lowered her pussy over my face. "Show me how much you want me, slave."

I did my best, licking and sucking, a little surprised at how excited she seemed. She came for me twice, before climbing off. She teased my aching cock with her fingertips. "Looks like you're primed," she teased.

She got up and held a ball gag in front of my face. "Open up, Marty. I don't want the neighbors to hear you screaming for me."

I let her gag me, and lifted my hips eagerly for attention.

She laughed, rubbing her tits in my face. "I'll be back in a moment. I want to give you a few moments to think about this." She reached down and caressed my balls. "You shouldn't have fucked my sister." Her hand squeezed tightly, make me squeal through my gag, before she left me there, helpless.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

To Be Continued . . .

12