Escalation Ch. 03

Story Info
Serial Payback gets WAY out of hand.
9.5k words
4.46
87.6k
42

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serial Payback gets WAY out of hand.

An original story. Chapter 3 of 4.

I know that I usually write story continuations, but there's been enough clamoring, comments and emails encouraging me to write my own, that I figured I'd offer up a few. I don't think the trolls will care one way or the other.

I hope you enjoy this little story, and remember, it's only fiction.

For Information on how I choose which stories to continue, please read my profile.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

From Chapter 2:

"One more? Or save it for tomorrow?" she asked, lying on my chest, kissing my neck and shoulder.

"Let's save it. Not that I don't want to go again, but I want to be in top form in the morning."

"Works for me." She got out of bed, and cleaned up, tossing me a warm washcloth. We changed the sheets, and cuddled in the bed.

"It's kind of sad, isn't it? This is the end," she said softly.

"No, it was over when she fucked that asshole on top of me. This is just cleaning up loose ends. After this we'll both be able to move on with our lives. I loved her, and would have put up with a lot. I was even willing to get past the blowjobs, but she went too far. Way too fucking far."

She snuggled into me. "I know. Still, it makes me sad. You won't be my brother-in-law anymore. You won't be family. What's going to happen to us?"

"As much as we want. Once it's over," I said.

I had a breast in my hand, and a nice bare butt pressing up against me, as I fell asleep, feeling pretty good about things for the first time in a while.

I woke to familiar yelling. Amy gave me a sleepy push. "You deal with her," she mumbled.

I rolled out of bed, and pulled on my boxers. It must have been out of habit, I certainly wasn't concerned with her seeing me naked. Entering the bedroom, Sheri was yelling again. "Shut up, Sheri."

She glared at me in surprise. "What the fuck is going on, Marty?"

"What do you think? Does this remind you of anything, my dear, loving, faithful wife?'

"This isn't funny. I demand you untie me now, before I get any more pissed off. And where the hell is my sister? I can't believe she did this to me!"

I laughed at her. "I don't think you're in a position to demand anything. And your sister is still in bed. Now will you just shut up? If you will, I won't gag you, and I'll get you some water and aspirin. I imagine you have a bit of a hangover."

"Don't do this, Marty. We were going to talk, remember? Things were just getting better."

"No, things were not getting better. They're not going to. Not until I'm free of you, once and for all. You went too far, way too far, and now we're done. Do you want the aspirin or not?"

I could tell she wanted to start in again, so I opened the drawer beside the bed, and pulled out the ball gag.

"Water. I'll have the water and aspirin, please."

I took my time getting her the water and aspirin, turning on the coffee, and downing a bottle of water myself. I was feeling a little dehydrated, after the activities of the night before. I propped a couple of pillows behind her head, placed the aspirin on her tongue, and held the bottled water to her mouth. I encouraged her to drink as much as she could.

"Let's give that some time to work. I'm going to take a shower."

"Stop this, Marty, please. I'm sorry I did what I did. I didn't want to. You know I didn't. That guy disgusted me. He was the most useless sex partner in the world. Let's put this behind us, and we can move on. I promise I'll never do anything like that again."

"Your promises aren't worth shit, Sheri. And we are moving on. Now will you shut up, and stay quiet, or do I have to gag you before I shower?"

"Why are you doing this?" she whined.

I sighed and went for the gag.

"No! I'm sorry. I'll be quiet."

The shower felt good. Amy sliding under the water with me felt even better. "How's my idiot sister doing?" she asked, taking a sponge to my back.

"Surprisingly subdued. I gave her some aspirin. She keeps trying to talk me out of it."

"You might consider it. She knows now. She knows what it's like to be helpless. Her mind is probably going haywire, wondering about what you're going to do."

"No. She doesn't know, she can't understand, until she experiences what I did. I won't insult her like she did to me, but she gets to see me have sex with you, on the same bed, while she's tied down. Then we'll be even, and I can move on. It's that, or I destroy her. Which would you prefer?" I said.

She leaned against me, her slippery skin soft against mine. "Whichever ends up with that big juicy cock of yours inside me, of course."

We finished cleaning up, and she had me hard before we left the shower. "Shave and make yourself presentable. I want to talk to her a bit, if that's okay? When this is all over, you get to move on, but she's still my sister. I have to show her this is the best way."

"Go right ahead. Let me know when you're ready for me."

She performed a little personal hygiene first. Brushing her teeth, gargling, putting on some antiperspirant, which I imagined wouldn't help much. She even put on makeup. She looked in the mirror, examining herself. When she was content with the image, she turned back to me. "Do me a favor, lover? Clean up down there," she nodded toward my crotch. "You don't have to shave everything, but clean it up. It'll be a nice surprise for her, and for me, since I plan to spend a long time in that area."

What the hell, it gave me something to do while she was off doing her thing. Then I remembered I needed to make a call. I popped into the bedroom, where they were talking, or at least Amy was talking. "Ignore me, I'll be out of your hair in a second." I grabbed my phone from the guest room, and headed back to the master bath. Thirty seconds later I was on the phone to Debbie, letting her know all systems were go, and phase one was starting.

"Call me when it's my time," she said, and I could hear the excitement in her voice.

"I'll do that."

I remembered I had two sample packs of Viagra somewhere in one of my drawers. My urologist had given them to me, asking me if I was interested. The pharmaceutical sales people must make it worth his while. I wasn't even 30 years old, for Christ's sake. I popped one, and waited for my summons.

I didn't wait long. Amy came in and gave me a hug. "This is going to be hard on her," she said.

"You think it wasn't hard on me?"

"No. I know it was. Otherwise we wouldn't be here, would we? I was just saying. That's all. We agreed that I should gag her, so you don't have to worry about that. Please don't be too mean to her. Make love to me, make it good. Remind her of what she's losing, but that's all."

I enjoyed myself. I got an extended blowjob, then put Amy across her sister, perpendicular, on her hands and knees, and fucked her good. I couldn't help but get one little jab in, although I was trying to behave. "How's this compare to your 'real man,' Mark 'pencil dick' Anderson? Was the two minute fuck worth it?"

Amy looked over her shoulder and glared at me, but I slapped her ass, and pounded her. She moaned, lowering her head to the bed, grabbing the covers in her fists. It felt incredible to make her come on my cock, with my wife watching. If looks could kill . . .

I came not long after that, making a big production of it, then laid back on the bed, next to my evil wife. "Whew! That was sweet. Your sister is a hell of a good fuck."

Amy slapped my thigh. "Marty!"

"I'm sorry, but you are. I'm not trying to be mean, I swear. You're fucking great, Amy! Better than anything I got from the bitch in years, maybe ever."

She blushed, then moved back between my legs. "No more, or we stop."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. I won't say any more."

She wiped me down with a washcloth, then spent several minutes getting me up for round two. While she did, I ran my hands over Sheri's naked body. It was too bad. We had a few good years. And at her best, she was at least as good as Amy, no matter what I'd said. Too bad she was a cruel, vindictive, sadistic, cheating bitch.

After that, I pretty much ignored my wife, and had a great time with Amy, fucking her all over the bed, in as many positions as I could think of. I was feeling good, and my stamina was out of sight. By the time I was ready to come, I'd brought her to several orgasms, and she was the one doing the trash talking.

"Damn, Sis," she gasped. "You let this get away?" she said, when I was taking her from behind again, her head next to my wife's.

Of course Sheri didn't answer. Gagged, remember?

I grunted my own release not much later, thoroughly sated. Amy rolled over on top of me. "How was that?"

"Incredible. Thank you."

"Want me to release her?"

"No. I want to have some more time with her, and explain things. Maybe you should go, and let me handle things from here on out," I said.

She nodded. "Don't be too harsh. Just finish up and try to be civil, alright?"

I gave her a long slow kiss. "Civil. After today, we're all done."

"Thank you." She climbed off the bed, and hit the bathroom. Me, I hit the kitchen and made a call. "Thirty minutes?"

"You got it. You took long enough to call, I was worried you'd changed your mind," Debbie answered.

"Not a chance in hell. See you then."

I said goodbye to Amy at the door with a hug and a kiss. "I'll call you next week. She'll be served Monday. I'm giving her half of everything, the house and her car. I hope she accepts it, and we can move on."

"If she's still talking to me, I'll see what I can do to convince her."

I returned to the bedroom, and ungagged my wife. For once instead of looking angry, she looked sad. "I guess that's it. We're done," she said.

"Almost. Can I get you something to drink?"

"You're not going to untie me?"

"Not yet."

"I've got to pee. Bad," she said.

That was a problem. "Alright. I'm going to take your hands off the headboard, but I'm tying them back together. Don't fight me. It'll get ugly if you do."

I guess she believed me. I loosened one hand, and tied it to the other, before freeing that one from the headboard. I did the same with her feet, then carried her into the bathroom, where I sat her on the pot.

"My sister, Marty?" she said.

"She can keep a secret. She didn't insult you. If anything, she was on your side, trying to minimize the damage. Not like picking my worst enemy, who took pictures, and spread word all over the office, humiliating me and making me a laughing stock."

"I was just so angry. You have to understand. I wasn't thinking straight."

"Bullshit! You planned it, I figured that much out. You took your time. You let me tie you up, to get me used to it. You made me trust you, and then you abused that trust. And you did it with a person you knew I hated. You let him take pictures, damn it!"

"I didn't let him. I didn't know he was going to do that," she argued, as she wiped herself.

I picked her up and put her down on the bed. She resisted a little as I tied her hands to the headboard, together, before separating her legs and tying them down. "Why not just let me go? You had your revenge."

"Something to drink? Why don't I get you a vodka and orange?" I suggested.

She looked at me with concern. "You're not done yet, are you? You gonna take your turn now?"

I didn't respond, except to go to the kitchen and make her a stiff drink. I returned to the bedroom, and she drank it quickly. I guess she suspected she'd need it. She even accepted the gag without a fight. I had only been done getting her ready for a couple of minutes, when the doorbell rang. I left without an explanation, put on my robe, and went to let Debbie in.

She moved into my arms, and we kissed. "Anything left for me?" she asked, with a teasing grin.

"No doubt." Hell, I was half hard already, thanks to modern chemistry.

"Good." She opened her coat to show me she was wearing nothing but thigh-highs, tiny pink panties, and a matching pink bra, made mostly of lace. I gave her a nice long wolf-whistle.

"You like?"

"Damn, woman. You look good enough to eat."

"I was hoping you'd say that. As I recall, you were pretty good at that."

In the bedroom, I was surprised when she went directly to my wife, leaning over her. "Hi, Sheri. I just wanted to say thanks for throwing him back. I made that mistake once, and I kicked myself in the ass for years. I know this is going to be painful, and I imagine that years from now you'll have the same regrets I did. He needs to do this for his own sanity. I'm not going to torture you over this, but I'm gonna have a great time." Then she leaned down and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry. But if this is what it takes for me to get first dibs in, I'm gonna do it."

And she did it. We did it. I don't know if it was the situation, or my little blue helper, but I couldn't get enough of her. We went at it like crazed minks, always staying near Sheri. Debbie was a wild woman, and would constantly interrupt the fucking to suck me for a while. I went down on her a few times, getting her off nicely. Once I came for her, we took a shower break. She surprised me again by getting a warm washcloth and wiping Sheri down. I almost stopped Debbie when she ungagged my wife.

"That can't be comfortable. Want me to take it out?" she asked.

Sheri nodded, and Debbie wiped her face. "What can I do to make you comfortable?"

"You could stop fucking my husband," Sheri snapped.

"Other than that. Besides, you can't possibly care. Not after what you did to him," Debbie said.

Sheri sighed. "I'm starving."

"How about a sandwich? I think we could all use something to eat," Debbie suggested.

We had a little picnic on the bed, and it was actually fun, feeding Sheri and each other. We had a couple of drinks, loosening up. By the time we were done, it was getting a little crazy. We were actually teasing my wife, playing with her tits, rubbing between her legs, driving her nuts. Debbie even found a blindfold for her, said it would enhance the experience.

Debbie laid down next to her, squeezing Sheri's breast. "We're gonna start soon. Want us to take care of you first? It seems like you're pretty worked up."

Sheri shook her head. "I'm nothing of the sort. This disgusts me!"

Debbie laughed. "You're leaking like crazy. There's a puddle between your legs. Let us get you off. I won't feel so bad about it then."

"I hope you're kidding," Sheri said.

"Want to suck him? Fuck him? This is probably your last chance."

"Debbie, don't," I said.

"C'mon Marty. One last one for old time's sake. You said it yourself, she gave you four good years before everything went south. You loved her once. Let's do her." She crawled over and started sucking my cock.

"If you don't want me to, Sheri, say so."

She just lay there. "Do what you want. It's not like I have any say in it. I'm fucking tied down."

Damn. She wanted it. I never would have believed that. I eased my cock out of Debbie's generous mouth, and knelt down beside my wife's head. I didn't say anything, I simply pressed the head of my cock to her mouth. She opened up, and moved forward sucking my cock. She sighed sadly, then started working her tongue. I heard a soft moan escape her.

I looked down the bed, and found Debbie had her hand between my wife's legs, teasing her, getting her ready. "She's soaked, Marty. C'mon down here and fuck her brains out."

We loosened her leg bindings, and I pressed my cock against her dripping opening. One last time, I thought.

I eased inside of that familiar pussy, and started a nice slow fucking. Debbie wasn't idle, untying one of Sheri's legs to make her more accessible. She'd manage to keep her panties and thigh-highs on, but she stripped for us, then laid down beside my wife, playing with her tits, whispering in her ear. Sheri's hips were active, fucking back at me. I fucked her harder, putting her on her side, pounding at her. I looked up and moaned when I saw Debbie kissing her, then moving down to suck her tits.

Frustrated by my own limitations, I untied Sheri's second leg, and went at her. It took about five minutes, but she was advertising her oncoming orgasm long before that. Once I got her going, she screamed out her pleasure, her whole body jerking beautifully.

"How you doing?" Debbie asked me.

"Not even close. I'm feeling pretty damn good."

"Mmm. How about some for me, handsome? Then we'll give her another little taste, before you take my ass."

That's what we did. I took Debbie while she was on her hands and knees on top of my wife, their faces occasionally connected at the lips. When she came for me, she insisted I give Sheri a turn. She stayed on top of her, while I lifted my wife's legs, and pounded her pussy a while. Debbie worked a hand between us, playing with Sheri's clit while I took her. She had another huge orgasm, and Debbie gave her a kiss, then rose up on her knees. "My turn. You know where I want it. Be gentle."

I got the lube, and found she'd already prepared herself pretty well. Two fingers entered her easily. I added more lube for her, then covered my cock as well. I lined my cock up with her glistening starfish, and pushed him home. It took a couple of tries, but she opened for me, and I wormed my way inside.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Wonderful. Slowly, alright? Just a little at a time. Stop if I say so," Debbie instructed me.

For a couple of minutes she didn't get more than a couple of inches. It looked sexy as hell. I could get used to that.

"Damn, he feels huge in my ass. You two ever do this?" I heard Debbie ask Sheri.

"No."

"Why not?"

Sheri sighed. "I figured it would hurt."

"It does. God, such a sweet hurting," Debbie moaned.

I stopped. "You alright?"

"I'm perfect. I'm yours baby. Take my ass. Give me a little more. I want you to own it before we're through."

I went back to stroking into her, working a little more diligently, getting deeper, moving a little faster.

"He cheated on me, with my sister," Sheri said softly.

"Yeah. That was fucked up. But you shouldn't have given those guys from his work blowjobs. You cheated first."

"But I thought he went out and got laid. He made me think he did," Sheri whined.

"Easy, baby," Debbie moaned. I guess I was getting a little too aggressive. I pulled out and added more lube, then went back to fucking her tight ass.

"He didn't. You should have talked to him. I can't believe he ever forgave you for that," Debbie said, groaning when I went a little too deep, to soon.

"I don't want a divorce," Sheri said.

"Not even now?" Debbie sounded surprised.

"No."

I heard a big sigh from Debbie, and she laid down on my wife, making me adjust to keep getting at that cherry ass. It took a little maneuvering, but I was eventually fucking down into her, pressing her body into Sheri's, fucking her with my entire length.

It felt incredible, and it got to the point where I couldn't hold out anymore. Both women were silent except for the occasional moan.

"God you've got a sweet ass, Deb. Gonna fill it," I groaned.

"Do it. Come in my virgin ass, Marty. Give it to me."

I grunted through my finish, pumping what little I had left into her, before finally pulling out. I laid down beside them exhausted.

Debbie eased off of Sheri, still half-laying on her. "You done with your payback?" Debbie asked.

I nodded, still trying to catch my breath. My cock was never going to be the same, poor guy.

"If I untie you, are you going to go crazy on us?" Debbie asked Sheri.

"No, I'm fine," Sheri said.

Debbie pulled Sheri's mask off, and I could see the tears in her eyes. Debbie looked up at me. "Apologize to her."

"What?"

"You heard me. That was cruel. You made me believe you two were done, that she hated you. The woman loves you and you did this to her? That was harsh."