Escapade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie opened his eyes and looked at Tara and replied, "Good idea. I'll be right back." He rose and sauntered toward his bedroom with his panty-clad buttocks swaying from side to side as his girlie walk carried him forward as if being drawn by a cord attached to his pelvis.

Shortly, Jamie was back wearing a fresh pair of panties and a silky tank top. Tara rose and came over to him and took each of his hands in one of hers and looked deep into his eyes. Using almost a whisper she said, "Jamie, you really got me off tonight I never knew having a girl go down on me could be so exciting. It was the best orgasm I've ever had."

Jamie asked, "Doesn't Blake ever make love to you with his mouth?" "Heavens no, exclaimed Tara, "Blake says doing something like that puts him into the role of a lesbian lover and though he doesn't say so I'm sure it threatens his sense of masculinity."

"Surely you've had orgasms from having sex with Blake."

"Actually, I haven't. To be honest Blake doesn't have enough staying power to get me off."

"Why do you have sex with him or even go out with him then?"

"Blake is well connected on campus and so it is socially advantageous to be his girlfriend. I also love the feel of sex with him. The feel of his hard cock pushing its way into me and filling up my insides is a wonderful feeling. When he is inside me I can feel every inch of his firm rod pressing against my love tunnel and radiating animal heat into my body. I really love it when he starts thrusting and running his big pole up and down my love tunnel. When he is about to cum, he pushes in so deep I fill like I've been impaled on a spear. I can fill every convulsion as his balls pump his juice through his cock to the head that then spits glob after glob into my belly."

"Sounds exciting. Don't you get an orgasm from being fucked like that?"

"As good as it feels, it just doesn't last long enough to bring me to an orgasm. Of course, once Blake has gotten off he isn't interested in any more sex so I have to wait until I get home and use my vibrator to finish myself off. But, Jamie dear, your mouth is ten times better than a vibrator and is just as exciting in its own way as Blake's cock. My pussy loves both so now I have the best of two worlds. I have a man to fuck me and a girlie boy to eat me like a lesbian lover would."

"I loved the smell and taste of your pussy," said Jamie, "and I really got off on your excitement and orgasm. I'll get between your legs anytime you want me to nuzzle your muff."

Tara released Jamie's hands and gave him a hug and then kissed him on the cheek. "I've got to run now. Blake is waiting on me to bring his car back. I want you to come over to my apartment tomorrow night and just us two girls will have a dress up party. I've got lots of sexy lingerie and pretty clothes that we can experiment with.

"That sounds like fun," said Jamie with a big grin.

"Girl, I've got a pair of Rumba panties that will really turn you on. They have these cute little rows of ruffles all across the backside. When I'm wearing them I really feel like strutting my stuff."

"Wow. I can hardly wait to try them on," exclaimed Jamie.

"OK. It's a date," said Tara. "I'll come by and pick you up around 7 pm. Also, if you have any special things you'd like to share with me pack them up and bring them along. We're going to have one fun evening dressing up and just being totally fem." With that Tara turned and started for the door.

"See you tomorrow," said Jamie as Tara stepped out of his apartment and closed the door.

12