Escapade Haven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taurents
taurents
233 Followers

“I’m tired now, I need my beauty sleep. Slut you can have your master so long as you do it quietly” Joanne moved to the edge of the bed leaving Joanne and Tony with the rest of it.

Joanne cuddled closely intoTony “ Do you think you can get hard again?” she whispered hopefully.

“That’s up to you “

Joanne took his withered cock in her fingers and whispered in his ear “ Have you enjoyed having your very own slut, doing everything you asked? Which excited you most, seeing me suck guys cocks and sliding them into your wife’s hot sticky cunt, or seeing my lips on her cunt tasting them and her or did you prefer watching me undress Stella, or sucking her nipples or guiding you between her thighs and deep into her cunt, then watching as you pumped your knob into her, jealous because I wanted it deep in my cunt. Feel my cunt, how hot and wet it is; I’m aching for you to ram it hard up me. I want to feel you inside me, thrusting, I want to see your face when you’re nearly coming, “

To his astonishment and despite all of the activity during the day he found himself becoming hard again, a few more minutes of Joanne’s fingers and her erotic chatter and he was as stiff as he had been much earlier in the day. Joanne climbed astride him taking care to leave Stella covered with the quilt.

Slowly she rose on his cock then equally slowly slid down over it, still she kept talking “When I licked Stella I could taste you both, her juices and your hot spunk, the same spunk I want you to shoot into me now.

And a short time later he did.

Stella’s voice interrupted their final cuddle “You two have got me all horny again, Tony you will be no use to me now so Slut its up to you again, come here.

After an hour of watching the girls 69ing each other Tony finally drifted off to sleep.

Part 5 Sunday Morning The Peep Show

He awoke after 10 am to find two tongues lapping away at his cock.

He found that during the night the roles had mysteriously reversed , Joanne was now definitely in charge, directing Stella to get the initial thrusts of his cock before switching to gain the final throbs and the sensation of his jism shooting high into her .

Later dressed he met up once again with Tracey “ I shouldn’t do this after the trick you pulled last night, but seeing as it woke them all up again I will “ She thrust 500 points into his hand and walked away.

Tony wasn’t sure how to spend the day, then the tannoy announced “Today Gentlemen “ For your delight there are a number of life size “what the butler saw“ machines set up in the nightclub.

He strolled into the club, which was fast becoming a second home. A number of cubicles had been set up around the club; each was made of plyboard and measured about 6 feet across and 15 feet deep, Each stood about 7 feet tall.

Outside each stood one of the female members of staff; they had a lever set about 4 feet into each booth and a collecting plate in their hand

“Good Morning Sir” said the first “Welcome to Booth 1, Just to explain, to enter the booth you must hand over 20 points you have 1 minute to watch what happens and at the end of a minute the shutter comes down.”

He handed over the twenty points to his surprise once he was in the booth he found himself looking at Bev. She was on the other side of a two-way mirror, The scene around her was a bedroom and it appeared that she had just returned from an office job as she was dressed in white skirt and black skirt. Slowly she began unbuttoning the blouse and next allowed the skirt to fall to the floor.

Her bra was next to go followed by white panties, now totally naked she stretched and after rifling through a drawer produced perfume which she proceeded to spray, behind her ear, on her wrists, beneath her breasts and finally between her thighs.

She opened another drawer. From here she produced a flimsy sheer bra, matching thing and suspender belt plus a pair of stockings, slowly she began stepping into them. The shutter came down. Tony handed another twenty points to the girl outside and the picture reappeared.

By now she was dressed in most of the underwear and was sliding the first stocking over her legs, he watched fascinated as she clipped it to her suspender belt and repeated the process with the second.

Still dressed only in lingerie she began touching up her make up, peering closely in the mirror which to him was a window she applied mascara and lipstick before finally slipping into a short dress and high heels as though about to go out on a hot date. Just before the shutter came down again she blew her unknown watcher a kiss.

Tony left the booth and entered the next, curious to see what else was on show.

This time paying 30 points he found a girl just slipping out of panties to reveal her totally naked body, he hadn’t met this particular girl.

Once naked the girl raised her right foot onto a stool and began gently stroking her pussy.

After a few seconds of this both hands were brought into play as the girl placed both feet on firm land and applied both hands to the outer lips, next she reached into a drawer and extracted a pink vibrator and began using this on herself. Pushing her body forward he could see it sliding deeper and deeper within her walls.

A flush began over her breasts and neck until he heard a loud scream as she pushed her head back in genuine ecstasy.

The show was over, he moved to the next booth. At this he was charged 50 points but was assured that this would buy him five minutes viewing time. He decided to make it the last booth he visited.

On entering he found the room in darkness .He realised that whoever was inside had a much better chance of seeing him through the mirror.

Suddenly the room in front of him was lit up. Two girls lay on a bed, one had her hand on the others waist, both were dressed as schoolgirls, around the walls were posters of pop stars, He could hear them talking.

“Honestly I’ve never kissed a boy before,” one was saying “ I wont know what to do”

“OK “, said the one whose arm was around her “I’ll kiss you the way he will, you just respond by instinct, I’ll tell you whether it seems right”

She placed her parted lips gently over those of her friend, the latter obligingly parted hers and through the gap between them he could see the tongue of the dominant girl gently ease its way.

The submissive girl, resisted for a second, then forced herself to relax, moving her lips in a kissing motion against those of her friend.

They kissed gently for a few seconds, then slightly more forcefully as the learning girl began to enjoy the sensation. The experienced girl raised her hand and cupped her friend’s right breast.

The learner pulled away “You didn’t say you would do that “

“But he will, boys always do, it’s up to you to decide how much you like him, how far you will let him go”

“Oh, OK then I suppose I’d let him do some things “

“Wait, lets make it more realistic” The girl got off the bed and went to the dressing table.

She selected an oval shaped perfume bottle and slid it inside hr panties

“What are you doing?” her eyes widened

“Well when a boy kisses you and he fancies you his willy gets stiff and hard, you’ll feel it against your leg. You need to know how it feels so you don’t freak, its flattering really, it means they want you.”

She rejoined her friend on the bed and started kissing her again, very quickly cupping her breast once again, and this time more firmly.

The new girl no longer objected to her friend’s sudden intimacy even when her fingers began probing between the buttons of her blouse.

Suddenly the shutter came down, hurriedly Tony handed 100 points to the girl, ten more minutes OK?”

The shutter lifted, the tableau had not changed, the girls were still kissing, the experienced girls still had the tips of her fingers between the buttons of the others blouse. Presumably her fingers were lightly stroking the firm flesh which Tony could imagine rising away from the material of her bra. Deftly and subtly and without breaking the kiss she managed to loosen not one but two of the buttons and as he watched she smoothly slid her hand inside to caress the cup of the girls bra which Tony could now see was a soft white lacy affair.

The other girl moaned softly and wriggled a little, she found herself pressed against the “erection “ which lay in her friends panties, she stretched her hand out and lightly caressed the shape, her fingers following its contours.

Her friend moved her hips forward simulating the jerky movements, which might be expected, were the erection real.

Somehow the blouse was now totally unbuttoned; the inexperienced girl was using her other hand to caress the back and bottom of her friend.

Using her obvious excitement the friend moved and lay on top of the “young girl” and began what guys describe as dry humping. At the same time she brought a hand either side of her friend’s thighs and beneath the short skirt and was clearly lowering her panties. The young girl panicked “ Should I let him do that?” she asked “That’s up to you, it really depends how much you’re enjoying yourself”

“Mmmm” came the response and the girls resumed kissing. Slowly pair of sheer and lacy white panties were lowered down her legs and off and over her feet.

The experienced girl knelt at the foot of the bed and almost reverently folded her friends skirt upwards until her shaven pussy came into view, she knelt and kissed the mons venus before gently parting the girls thighs.

Instinctively she thrust her hand down to conceal herself, the “boyfriend” lifted it away and placed her own hand there gently stroking the outer labia. Tony watched as the delicate petals as of their own accord and one, then two and finally three fingers slipped inside. The prone girl strained reaching for the “erection” and her friend helpfully switched positions lying head to toe with her friend enabling her to have her face much closer to the open pussy.

The learner caressed the “erection” for a while and then threw all pretence to one side flinging the perfume bottle to the floor, tugging the gusset aside and inserting her tongue. All pretence of being schoolgirls was at an end and

Tony watched as two sophisticated and adult ladies enjoyed the pleasures of the flesh in a very noisy way.

He watched as the girls stripped each other totally naked and amidst many squeals of pleasure brought each other to an orgasmic plateau, At the end they curled up together on the bed and looking straight at him blew a kiss to their unseen watcher. The lights went off and, knowing they could now see him he returned the kiss and clapped his hands in praise of the show.

Tony left the nightclub in search of new pastures. He wandered into the bar. Stephanie was there so handing her ten points he got them both a drink. He told her about the show he had just watched, she pretended to be peeved, “Better than ours was it?”

He laughed, “You should pop along and take a look”

“What and spend my hard earned points?”

“Are you angling for me to invite you “

“I thought you’d never ask, how kind, yes I accept with pleasure” she got to her feet and held out her hand.

Tony took the precaution of paying 200 points for a full twenty minutes as they entered. Again it was totally dark, this time they could hear murmurings from behind the mirror and then the lights went on and there once again were the two “schoolgirls” lying on their bed.

This time before anything began they each blew a kiss. Perhaps it was because they knew that a girl was watching the show seemed to Tony to be even raunchier. Certainly it was much raunchier on his side of the mirror.

It was clear that Stephanie thought so too, she moved in front of him and placed his hands on her breasts, she leant her face back to his, “Thirty points, anything goes OK”

He needed no second bidding and slowly stripped her naked and she reciprocated so that when the light finally went out, her face was flat against the screen with his cock thrusting hard into her.

From the other side of the screen, they could hear the girls moving forward to be closer to them and when they did finally part. It was they who received the round of applause from the performers.

After bidding farewell to Stephanie Tony realised that he was tired having had very little sleep since arriving and none in his own room so he went to lie, alone in his own bed.

Part 6 Sunday Evening The Cuckold

He woke shortly after 5pm and after a shower and change of clothes set off to the bar.

It was clear that she had been waiting for him and him alone, it was a girl he had noticed several times but had never got particularly close too. She was wearing a short skirt and cut away top and she made a beeline for him straight away.

“Could I speak to you?” she asked

“Sure, let me get you a drink” He handed her the usual ten points and they took their drinks to a nearby settee.

She began “ I hope you don’t mind but I noticed you early on Friday evening, well to be exact my husband did, he’s good at knowing the sort of guys I go for”

“I see” he tried to help her along

“You didn’t seem to notice me, there have been other guys in the last few days but none of them really fulfilled what we had been hoping for”

“And what were you hoping for?”

“Well, this is the difficult bit, you see my husband likes to watch, no more than that, he likes to be made to watch, to be made to feel humiliated, that the other guy is better and bigger than him. For both the guy and myself to sneer at him at how useless he is, he isn’t really, but you know what I mean”

“Your husband is a cuckold?”

“That’s the word, would you be able to play along?”

“I don’t see why not, where is your husband?” She pointed to a guy in a grey suit sat at the far end of the bar

“Ok tell him to get us all a drink and to join us, but you come straight back here”

She did as he asked and when the husband returned with the drinks it was to find his wife on Tony’s knee, his tongue thrust down her throat and his hand squeezing her breast beneath the cut off top.

The husband placed the drinks down and sat in the chair opposite and watched.

After a few seconds Tony broke the kiss “Who is this” he asked Julia, the girl on his lap.

“This is Peter, my husband.”

Tony nodded “Hi Peter, I’m Tony, more importantly I’m the guy who is going to fuck your wife tonight” He placed his hand on her thigh and continued kissing her.

Knowing that her husband was not missing a move he slid his hand higher and higher until it was obvious to the most casual observer that his fingers were inside her warm moist pussy, as Julia squirmed against him Peter coughed politely then “ Excuse me”

Slowly Tony broke the kiss but left his fingers in place “Yes”

“You aren’t planning to do it here are you, here and now?”

I will do her, “ he chose his words carefully, “where and when I please, but now I intend to get her so excited she will be begging me, so far she has only asked nicely” he resumed his attentions on Julia.

Peter sat quietly engrossed in what was happening barely two feet away from him. He watched as his own wife kissed Tony with a passion he could only envy. She was clearly enjoying the attention her pussy was getting and Peter wondered whether this time he really would get to see another mans cock being sucked by her and then see her part her naked thighs and welcome that same cock inside her naked and unprotected pussy.

Once again Tony broke the kiss. “How much have you been charging guys to fuck you this weekend?”

“100 points” she blushed a little

Tony reached into his pocket and handed her 200 points “For this I expect the first class service, and how much would you have charged if anyone wanted to watch you being fucked?”

“I don’t know, I hadn’t thought, say 50 points, as long as they watched not touched”

Tony turned to Peter “Give your wife fifty points” he ordered flatly

As Peter handed the points over he couldn’t help shuddering with excitement; he was being forced to pay for something he had fantasised over for years.

“And now pretty lady I‘m going to dance with you” he helped her up and guided her to the night-club, his hand on the wriggling cheeks of her bottom leaving Peter to watch and follow.

In the night-club they moved to the centre of the floor, it was untrue to say that they were dancing, they were gyrating, grinding their pelvic bones into each other. Peter secured a seat near the front so that he didn’t miss any of the action.

When his wife and Tony left the floor he followed them to the darkest most intimate settee in the place and sat inches away as they continued to kiss and stroke each other, he saw his wife’s fingers find the catch at the top of Tony’s zip.

He watched as those carefully manicured nails tugged it down. as her fingers slipped inside the gap created, he saw her eyes widen as she discovered his girth and her mouth open to an Oh as she extracted the cock and laid her eyes for the first time at close quarters on the weapon which was destined to bring her so much pleasure over the next few hours.

Peter only had to move his hand a few inches and he himself could have felt it but that would have given him no pleasure, he could however feel the lustful heat that seemed to emanate from it. He could smell the raw sex aroma between them and he ached for it to be time for the actual act to happen and yet he wanted to savour moments such as this for as long as possible.

He was astonished to see Tony tell her to stand and as she did so calmly slide his hands up her thighs and tug down his wife’s white, almost virginal thong. Tony tossed the material at Peter and said I’m going to dance again with my woman, you go to your room and set the lights to a low setting, pour some drinks and turn down the bed, oh music too, we will be there shortly. What room number are you?”

Without thinking Peter answered “271” He watched as his wife now dressed only in a short skirt and skimpy top left hand in hand with Tony to dance.

In his room, the shock of Tony’s selection hit him like a thunderbolt. This stud was not only going to let him watch as he ravished his wife but, presumably at some stage in the night the two of them would depart to their own rooms leaving him to sleep in the bed in which Tony had debauched his wife.

He hurried to the room, quickly he tidied up, as instructed he set the lights to a seductive setting, he turned the bed down temptingly. He pulled an armchair close to the bed in which he hoped he would be allowed to sit; he switched on the music and poured drinks for them both.

Tony’s idea of “shortly” was a full 45 minutes, in that time Peter had been going through a thousand tortures, had something gone wrong, had they fallen out, had Tony reneged on the deal and taken her elsewhere, a place he would not be allowed to watch. H considered going to seek them out, but where would he start what if they arrived and he wasn’t here?

At last he heard her giggle in the distance, he peeked out of the door. They were walking towards him Tony’s hand over her shoulder and inside her top cupping her breast, Julia’s hand in the waistband of his trousers encouraging his erection. Peter darted back into the room making an effort to look relaxed.

To his astonishment Peter carried Julia over the threshold of the door, as though she were a bride about to lose her virginity. Peter could understand this in a way; she was certainly, for the first time ever, about to become a true wife to a cuckold.

Peter stood her up once they were in the room and continued kissing her; she virtually tore the shirt from him before loosening the waistband of his trousers. For the first time Peter saw Tony fully nude, he knew he had made a good choice, Tony was exactly the guy he knew haunted her fantasies.

taurents
taurents
233 Followers