Escapades of a Queen: Tease

Story Info
Sensual escapades of a queen in ancient India.
1.2k words
3.97
18.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aswalya
aswalya
3 Followers

"Tell the chamber guard i've asked for him." Damayanti muttered through the intricately woven ghunghat. Her maid gave a quizzical look but obeyed the order nonetheless. Damayanti listened the sounds of maid's retreating feet and the golden anklets making most sweet of ting lings.

Damayanti was queen of queens. She was the most respected queen of Mandangargh - a forest kingdom in western India. King Nala was a powerful monarch who ruled the lands ruthlessly. This made Damayanti a spoiled queen who could get whatever she wished for - quite literally.

And this afternoon, Damayanti was craving for a special wake up call. The day was hot and humid. Hardly any moment passed by without sweating. Skies were dullish grey with clouds threatening a strike- but no respite had come for last week or so. As a result, this period of pre-monsoon humidity was increasingly getting more and more humid each day.

Damayanti had her special chamber secluded from the direct eyes of sun. The curtains were daily sprinkled with scented flowers and the walls had been made specially from hollowed wood to keep the air flowing. While all this had made the heat bearable, Damayanti was feeling the sultriness of air through her garments. She tried not to think too much of the humidity but the effort failed miserably. The heavy atmosphere was making her horny and she knew it.

"Guard!", Damayanti suddenly exclaimed through the Ghunghat. More steps rustled and she could hear the approaching footsteps of the guard on duty.

"Silence. No disturbance." Damayanti shouted and the chamber was empty except for the queen and the guard standing in front of her bed. The door was bolted from the outside.

Damayanti was ready for the tease.

=*=

"Take off your dhoti". Damayanti ordered the guard. Without displaying his surprise, he followed the order. As he started removing his dhoti, Damayanti breathed heavy with expectations. Each chamber guard was a tenaciously chosen young male made up of pure muscle and strength.

The guard was now standing tall baring everything but a very small cotton undergarment (langot). Watching his sculpted abs and chiseled chest, a pang of lust broke through Damayanti's body. She could no longer control herself. With a quivering hand she removed the purdah from her bed and gazed at the guard.

There was nothing separating the two.

The guard was looking down at the floor, as the protocol demanded. Damayanti had to do something if she was to get a response.

"Look at me." She demanded. The guard looked up and stared at the queen with a blank face. Now was the time to being the game.

With flinching an eyelid, Damayanti started loosening the knots of her blouse. With smooth movements of her fingers, she untied the topmost knot of the blouse and pushed the finger between the mounds of her breasts. Her cleavage was now clearly visible. She bent slightly forward to give the guard a better look of her shapely cleavage.

A twenty something male in peak of his youth, The guard could not control the basic instincts. Damayanti could see the hardening of his penis through the semi-transparent waist cloth. The guard desperately tried to keep his pecker in check, but as Damayanti's fingers reached for the second knot of her blouse, his pecker moved even further.

Damayanti was most pleased with this result. She quickly unfastened the second knot of her blouse without moving the gaze from the guard's visible hard on. The smooth fabric of her blouse slid slightly to give away a peek at her luscious breast mounds. The hot humid air had moistened them and few drops of sweatlets were sparkling on the pure skin of her boobs. The blouse was now hanging merely by a single knot and Damayanti knew her nipples were about to explode. She quickly glanced downward and saw them poking against the blouse.

The guard's face was a visible agony. He was trying real hard to not get carried away with emotions- But Damayanti's way of exposing her royal boobs was clearly something he could not handle well. His eyes pleaded her to stop, but his penis was saying otherwise. It was getting bigger and bigger in the waist cloth and at this rate soon it would have broken free.

With fingers of her left hand, Damayanti traced the embroidered border of her blouse and let it reach on her nipple. She pressed the blouse hard where her nipple was poking, and a muffed sigh emerged from her lips.

"Mmmmmm".

At the same time, her right hand reached for her royal skirt, and she lifted it up above her knees. The guard could see her bronzed thighs and the deep yet soft horizon where the two thighs met. Damayanti put a finger on her left thigh and suggestively started tracing it all the way down - where the cleave was resting on the bed.

The guard could not take it any more, his pecker grew large and throbbed in front of Damayanti's eyes. Looking at the brown bobbing muscle, Damayanti imagined how it would fit into her.

She opened her thighs and arched herself backwards on a pillow. Still seated in a relaxed armchair curve, her royal pussy was now clearly visible.

As queen she was, her bush was neatly trimmed with a royal insignia at the top. The inward triangular hairline neatly stopped at a singular point above the folds of her clit.

The puffed mound above her pussy was like an ancient temple sitting atop a flowered hill. Her pussy lips were slightly swollen and the deep brown curve was oozing with an intoxicating aroma.

The sultry afternoon was getting more humid, and Damayanti was just done with all this.

She lifted a finger and called the guard towards her.

"Yes my Lady?"

"Do you like my body."

"My lady.. How can I-?" the guard could not complete his sentence.

"Do you like my body?" Damayanti said with an emphasis on each word.

The guard mumbled - "Yes my lady, very much." His eyes were rooted to the ground as he spoke.

"Good. Then look at my body and say it again." Damayanti was not in a mood to let go.

The guard lifted his gaze and looked the queen into eyes. His gaze moved from her beautiful lips to her neck. When his sight reached the ample cleavage, he sneaked a glance at the poking nipples. The rosy pinkness of each nipple was visible thru the sheer blouse.

With great difficulty, the guard lowered his gaze from Damayanti's almost open blouse. As his eyes moved towards the dip of queen's navel, his cock grew harder.

"Isn't this the most beautiful sight in the entire kingdom?" slowly caressing her pussy the queen asked the guard.

"Yesss, indeed my Queen!" The guard was mesmerized when his glance met the wet pulsing rosy mound.

"Then worship my body, and you better worship with all your heart."

Damayanti put her head back on the pillow and with a swift movement of her fingers, let the skirt loose so the guard could see her entire lower body naked.

The tease was over. Now was the time to hunt and be hunted.

aswalya
aswalya
3 Followers