Escapades of Eva Ch. 02

Story Info
Did she ever have a "nice" spanking?
792 words
4.2
43.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost a week since Eva had started her new job. She had seen a lot of the gorgeous Dan but he had been mostly business. He was pleasant enough during store hours and he taught her well about her job, but she had not heard any more mention of his dominance. He was the typical boss so far. He gave instructions and expected them to be followed. He answered questions quickly and was very patient when she asked him to repeat instructions to her. He was very good at his job both as an employee and as a supervisor. However, even though he relaxed more after store hours she saw nothing more of the passion he had displayed on that first day. Maybe she had been mistaken. Maybe she had read more into the situation than she thought. "Oh well," she thought, "it was a nice fantasy while it lasted." She decided to put the whole thing behind her since she was glad to have this job with a group of nice people to work with.

However, on the second week of working in the evenings he began to dismiss all the employees early except for Eva. When Dan was alone with Eva he got to know her a little more as they would work on stock together. She began to see a more whimsical side of him as he would joke and share stories with her. She tried hard not to read anything else into their talks because she was really getting to enjoy those times alone and she did not want them to stop. She had never been very good at reading another person's intentions so she kept telling herself that he was just letting his hair down and was not really trying to get as close as she felt herself getting to him. She also noticed that even though he would laugh and joke there was always a little bit of no nonsense, dominance to his behavior. There was that word again. She told herself that one night when the time felt right that she would ask him again about his meaning of that word.

One evening just before the store was to close Dan motioned to Eva. "Come with me Eva I want to show you how to lock up. Eva followed him to the entrance of the mall where he showed her how and where to lock up.

"I am going to put you in charge of lockup for a while so pay close attention to what I tell you," he said.

"Yes Sir," she answered as she helped him pull down the steel gate that locked the store off from the rest of the mall.

He turned quickly to look at her. She noticed the look of surprise on his face. " What is it Sir?" she asked.

He shook his head slightly and said, "You just reminded me of someone I knew. And, you have such good manners. In fact, you are the only one in the department who addresses me with that kind of respect. Were you raised in the military?"

"Why yes I was Sir, why?"

"I thought so," he said. "There is a lot to be said for politeness. I like it. Thank you Eva"

"No, thank you Sir," she added wondering how else she could behave toward this thoughtful and fair man.

Dan finished showing Eva the ropes on locking up and asked her to join him in the supply room to price the new shipment of ladies panties and put it on the floor.

"Yes Sir, I will be right with you." Eva finished locking the side door like he had showed her. She felt a little bit of pride well up in her at the compliment he had made to her manners. She made a mental note that he liked being called Sir and she enjoyed addressing him that way. It seemed natural somehow.

As the evening was getting late the other help in the department left the store. Eva had just finished tagging the new stock when Dan asked her to stay a while longer and help him put the stock out on the shelves. When she realized that they were going to have to move a couple of shelf units she asked if she could get more comfortable. He agreed and Eva took off her shoes and stockings and her belt, which she laid on the sales counter.

Dan picked up the belt and slapped it on his palm several times. Looking at Eva with a little grin he said, "Have you ever had a "nice", "sexy" spanking?"

Blushing profusely she stammered, "Yes actually, my ex husband used to spank me now and then."