Escapades of Eva Ch. 06

Story Info
Pain, Sir?
1.4k words
4.43
37.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Dan waited for Eva to rest a minute after her orgasm. As he puttered around the room she wanted to look at him, but he had told her that she must have his permission to get up. She didn't want to upset him so she relaxed and enjoyed the aftermath of the wonderful orgasm he had given her.

"You may sit up slut," he said, "but stay on your knees. Also, remember as we are beginning of our relationship that when we are alone together and we are playing you are to show me the respect of keeping your eyes lowered. You are not to look at me unless I give you permission. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir... Sir?"

"What is it my pet?"

"Will I ever be able to look at you again?"

"Yes, eventually, but while you are training it is a matter of showing respect. Of course that is only when we are alone and playing. The rest of the time it is to be business as usual, alright?"

"Yes Sir," she said. Eva sat back on her heels as she kneeled next to the wooden case that Sir Dan had prepared. She was careful not to look directly at him and it was making her very uncomfortable. She loved to look at her handsome Dom, but she knew she must obey. While she waited she was able to see him preparing his toy case. He picked up what looked like a violin case and sat it on top of the folded futon. As he worked she saw him lay out many strange and frightening items. There were paddles of all descriptions. There were floggers and canes. He laid out clothespins and clamps. Blindfolds and gags were laid out next. There were metal objects of all types with spikes and sharp edges. She saw all manner of toys, but the one thing that caught her eye and sent a tingle of fear through her was a simple leather bullwhip. She shuddered in awe at the thought of what that must feel like.

Sir Dan laid all these things out on the futon and then she noticed that he laid out an array of knives in all shapes and sizes. He saw her watching with intense interest and asked, "Do these frighten you?"

"Yes Sir," she said.

"Do you trust me Eva?"

Hesitating for only a second she quietly closed her eyes and pictured her Dominants face and said, "Yes Sir, I trust you." She knew he had not given her any reason not to trust him, but she also knew that she had not seen, much less experienced, all of the toys he laid out for her to view. She trusted him, but she was also a little nervous and scared of what was to come.

When he saw her reaction to the knives he reached over and grabbed her hair. Turning her head to face him he said, "Look at me bitch. What would you deny me?"

She looked into his handsome face and could not help noticing that his eyes were glazed with a look of passion she had not seen before now. She thought about his question for a moment and said, "I would deny you nothing except what we discussed on our list of limits the other day. And, I am sure some of those will get better as you teach me Sir."

"Good girl," he said, and there was that look of passion mixed with dominance.

"That's it," she told herself, "that is the look of my Dominant in control of everything he does." She felt humbled and in awe as she began to understand a bit of what drove her Sir. She knew in her heart now that she could trust him with all that he did as well.

He had met her at the food court one day after assigning her a list to read of soft and hard limits. He had let her ask many questions and had answered them all. He had also asked her which limits she was ready to try and which ones would be hard limits to her. She named a few and also told him that most of the items on the list were unknown to her and that she would be willing to wait until he taught her about them. She asked more questions and was satisfied with his answers. He had reminded her that they would not do anything that she did not consent to. She told him that really hard limits that were out of the question for her would be blood play, breath play, scat and children and animals. He agreed with her on those items.

She admitted that there were some things that she did not want to try right away, but she was willing to try most things that he wanted her to. However, now that she saw his knives she choked back a gasp and closed her eyes, saying to herself all the while, "He will take care of me...He will keep me safe."

When she opened her eyes again she let out a gasp for real. Sir Dan had taken one of the knives and laid the edge against her throat while he grabbed her hair once again with his other hand. He put his face real close to hers and gave a wicked little chuckle. She felt a tingle reach from her head to her toes. She also felt that tell tale wetness starting between her legs again. She half sighed and half moaned as she gave in to the delicious feeling of her Dominant taking charge of her. She was once again aware of just how submissive she felt in his hands. She sighed again. "Don't worry pet," he said, "We wont do that tonight. I have a little pain in mind for you." He let go of her hair and she immediately lowered her eyes once again.

"Pain Sir?" she gulped.

"Yes pet, pain. Now come and lean over this bench I made for us. I want access to your bottom first." He watched as she bent over with the pillow under her legs and she spread herself across the bench. Sir Dan quickly fastened the wrist straps over her hands. He grabbed her bottom and pulled her back until her butt was hanging over the bench. Then he strapped her legs in. In that position she was spread eagle and her genitals were completely accessible to him. It felt a little awkward but having her pussy open and spread out for her Dominants pleasure made her get wet and she couldn't wait until he used her again.

From her position she could see Sir Dan's toys near her side. He picked up a short black leather flogger with falls about a foot long. He started with her butt and began flogging her gently at first. He flogged her ass until he heard her cooing with pleasure. Then he moved to her shoulders, being careful not to concentrate the flogging on her spine. She was beginning to move in rhythm with his strokes. When he flogged slowly she moved gently and began to moan softly. He picked up the pace a little and started to strike harder. She embraced the pain and continued to move in time with his strokes. Now and then he would strike her with the flogger right between her legs making her gasp loudly. At one point he concentrated on flogging her cunt. He stroked gently and as her moans increased he would strike harder. Suddenly, as she was moaning loudly and rolling her head from side to side he knew she was close to having an orgasm. He flogged her bottom harder and harder. Then quickly, he stopped the flogging and put his hand between her legs. He ran the side of his hand along her slit making sure to rub her clit as he did. He did not try to rub her clit with his fingers. Instead he just ran the side of his hand up and down. Her slit was wet and she was moaning faster and harder. She was beginning to stiffen and as she did he switched moves and started spanking her with two fingers directly on her clit. He did not spank hard, but he spanked steadily. Eva could stand it no longer. "Sir please may I cum?"

"Yes," he said, "Cum NOW!" With that Eva let lose her orgasm. She came hard and she squirted cum all over Sir Dan's hand and all the way down her legs. She shook and shuddered over and over. She couldn't believe she had cum so much this day. With the last of her orgasm finished Eva collapsed with a loud sigh and enjoyed the warm soft feeling of submitting once more to her Sir.