Escapades of Eva Ch. 10

Story Info
Have a nice lunch pet.
1.1k words
4.49
27.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in," Sir Dan said when he heard the knock on the door.

Eva slid quietly inside his office. "You told me to return in an hour Sir."

"Yes dear I will join you in a few minutes. Please take a quick break and I will be right with you." She saw that one of the other employees was in the office. She was glad she had not said anything suggestive to him. She made a mental note that she must always be business like when she approached him, just in case someone was with him.

"Yes Sir," she said as she let herself out.

A few minutes later Sir Dan joined Eva and asked her to follow him to the credit department. When they arrived he told the woman to go on her lunch break. He said that Eva would take over for her. The woman reminded him that she was taking an extra long lunch break to attend a doctor's appointment. "That is fine," Sir Dan, said, "Eva will handle it until you come back. Besides, this time of day is rarely busy, so don't worry. Just get back as soon as you are finished."

The credit department was in a small office at the back of the store. There was a customer counter with a curtain around the inside. It reached from the countertop to the floor. Sir Dan told Eva to sit there and answer the phone and hand out credit applications. He also told her to sit up close to the counter so that her legs would be covered by the curtain. He told her to sit with her legs apart and her pussy spread wide. She was curious about why he told her that but she obeyed.

Sir Dan disappeared and returned in a few minutes. He was holding something down by his side that Eva could not see. She wanted to inquire but before she could say anything he walked up beside her and ducked down. He disappeared under the curtain at the credit counter. Eva was nervous again. She began to look around to make sure no one was watching them.

The next thing she knew she felt Sir Dan's hands between her legs. With the curtain hiding her legs and her lap he spread her legs even farther than she had. She could feel him nibbling on her knees and the inside of her thighs. His nibbles were gentle at first, and then they got a little harder. He nibbled and bit her up and down her inner thighs. When he reached her pussy mound he gave her a few harder bites there. She was breathing heavy and her chest was heaving but she managed to not make any noise. She wanted to cry out, but she knew she could not. Once again she felt him spread her thighs farther apart and then he slid his hands under her bottom and lifted her up and pulled her forward so she was in a good position for him to fuck her, which is just what he did.

She felt his fingers in her pussy. He was sliding them in and out of her slick hole. He fucked in short hard thrusts as fast as he could. He heard a tiny squeal from her and he saw her hands gripping the edge of the counter so hard her knuckles were white from squeezing so hard. He stopped fucking for a moment. Then she felt him rustling around under the curtain.

The next thing she knew she felt his lubricated dildo pushing at her cunt. He slowly pushed it in. She thought she would cry out. She was trying to be quiet and appear as normal in case anyone saw her. This humiliation was harder for her to deal with. Then Sir pushed the dildo in and pulled it back out. In and out it slid, in and out of her cunt. He fucked her with the dildo until he felt her pussy tense. Then he pulled the dildo out.

She felt him rustling around again. "Oh my, what is he doing now?" she asked herself. Just then a customer came up to her and asked for a credit application. Smiling, she handed the application to the woman and tried to answer her questions without giving herself away. While she talked Sir slid his fingers back into her cunt. He twisted his fingers back and forth sliding them in and out at the same time. Eva thought she would go wild with the tension and the hunger in her cunt. However, she managed to keep a straight face. When the customer left Eva started to relax only to be brought abruptly back to the present situation. Sir was inserting something else into her.

She felt something smooth and cool to the touch pushing into her pussy. It was huge. She thought it must be the biggest dildo she ever saw. It slid easily in and out of her. Sir fucked her quickly and easily with it. First he would fuck her gently and then he would fuck her fast and hard. He would shove it in and out slowly, and then he would pound her fast and hard. He pummeled her cunt like he had not done before. She could not believe how widely it was stretching her. It hurt at first, but Sir had lubricated it well and now it was sliding in and out of her with ease. She wanted more. It felt wonderful. She wanted to get down under the curtain with him and let him fuck her until she could not stand up. He fucked her over and over. He slammed the huge cock into her harder and harder. She squealed a little under her breath. Then with much effort on her part and keeping her voice as low as she could she begged, "Sir please, please may I cum?"

"Cum slut," she heard, and all the tension that had built up in her cunt broke and it flowed hard and long as she came over and over. She knew the entire seat of her chair was wet. She was panting and heaving. Just then Sir pulled the curtain up just enough for Eva to see the largest, longest cucumber she had ever seen. She saw its slick surface and she knew then that he had used it on her. She felt the heat again in her blushing cheeks as she kept her eyes lowered.

Sir Dan then crawled out from under the counter. She could see his cock was hard as he brushed up against her. He brought the giant cucumber out from under the curtain and said, "Pet I am going to the food court to get some salads for us." Handing her the cucumber he said, "Go and wash and peel this thing, and serve it for our lunch. I will meet you in the food court." Eva was really blushing as she looked at the huge vegetable that she had just cum all over. "And pet?" he added with a wicked wink and a chuckle, "Have a nice lunch."