Escapades of Eva Ch. 11

Story Info
All about reminders.
1.8k words
4.41
22.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva was in position with her head to the floor and her nude bottom spread wide and in the air when Sir Dan entered the room. It had been more than a week since they had a chance to be alone. They had both been very busy at work. The holiday season was upon them and the company was sending in more and more merchandise in preparation. However, one night when the store had closed and the other employees had left Sir Dan sent Eva to freshen up and unlock his playroom.

She did as he said and got herself into the same position of submission as she had on their first night together. In a few moments she heard him enter the room.

"I really need to play tonight pet, and I am going to fuck you silly before we are through," he said.

"Yes Sir," Eva replied. He could hear the smile in her voice.

"I know you need to unwind as well pet." She felt his hand rubbing her smooth ass as he spoke. She felt a familiar wetness begin in her cunt. Then he slid his hand down her backside and rubbed the side of his hand along her slit. She was wet and slick already. And then he slid two fingers in between her legs and slammed them hard up into her cunt. She cried out. She was so hot already she wasn't sure if she could hold back an orgasm tonight. Sir Dan fucked her a little as he talked to her. "Pet I need to talk to you about something."

He pulled his fingers out of her cunt and walked across the room. He heard a sigh of disappointment as he let go of her pussy. "Look at me pet." Eva obeyed. Crossing his arms he leaned up against the far wall and looked seriously at her. His hard cock was standing out in front of him. Slowly sliding his hand along his cock as he spoke he said, "I am going to use you pet. I will always use you. Your function as my submissive is to be used by me at my pleasure and at all times."

"Yes Sir," she said as she sat up on her knees. Her hands were resting on her thighs.

"In fact, I may even use you by having other men fuck you. What do you think of that?" She looked at him with eyes wide with surprise, but she did not have time to respond as he continued. "Sometimes pet you will obey me because I tell you to. Sometimes you will obey because you like what I want. Other times you will obey even though you don't like what I want. But, you will always do what I say because you are submissive and that is how you are made. I may consult you when I use you. In fact, most of the time I will consult you. However, what I want and when I want it is always ultimately my decision and you will obey me in all things. Pleasing your Master is what you crave and I will oblige you often by using you well and using you often."

"Thank you Sir," she said when he stopped.

Sir Dan walked back across the room and facing her he grabbed a fistful of her hair and looking into her eyes he said, "Suck my cock." He had a look of command on his face as he shoved his hard cock between her lips. She slid her mouth down onto his shaft gently. Sliding it in and out she began to suck slightly on his cock. Grabbing it at the base with her hand she held it tight to keep it stiff while she sucked. She sucked it and licked it up and down. Increasing the speed she slid his hard rod in and out. Her head bobbed up and down as she contentedly sucked his cock. She stopped now and then to lick him from his balls all the way up to the head of his cock. Sliding it in and out of her mouth again and again. At times she sucked just on the head flicking her tongue around the base, and then sliding her hot mouth down on it again.

Very briefly she forgot that she was not supposed to look at him and she looked directly into his eyes as she sucked his cock with a pretty smile on her face. She sucked again and continued to look into his eyes. Sir Dan jerked his cock out of her mouth making a plopping sound as he disengaged from her sucking lips. Leering down at her he smiled that wicked little smile. Then the smile disappeared, "No," he growled. "You are not supposed to look at me without permission are you?"

Eva immediately lowered her eyes as the feeling of shame for disappointing him made her face turn red from embarrassment. "I am so sorry Sir," she sobbed. Her disappointment in herself brought tears to her eyes. "Please forgive me Sir."

"Do you know what happens when you disobey Pet?"

"No Sir," she whispered.

"Well you are about to find out."

Trembling, she moved into position at his bench. She was worried. So far he had been very gentle and easy with her, but now she was not sure what to expect. With her pillow beneath her knees she stretched out placing her hands near the wrist straps. "Not those, not tonight Pet," he said. Eva was perplexed but she kept her eyes away from his as he spoke. Just then she saw him reach up above his bench and out of the corner of her eye she saw something she had not seen when they had played before. Placed above Sir Dan's spanking bench was what looked like a large hook hanging from the ceiling with a pulley suspended from it. He was lowering a chain with wrist cuffs attached at the lower end. He told her to get on her knees on the bench. When she did he placed the pillow under her knees and instructed her to present her wrists for bondage. When she put her wrists together and raised them above her head he attached a heavy Velcro cuff to each hand. The he walked to the side of the room. She could see that the chain extended to one corner with a crank attached to the wall. He began to crank the chain and as he did she felt him pulling her hands up toward the hook. He was stretching her arms high above her head. He cranked until the only part of her touching anything was her knees on the pillow. She was a little worried. Sir had talked a few times about bondage, but she didn't know what to expect. She closed her eyes and said to herself, "He is my Dominant. He is my center and I am his, and I trust him."

Eva then saw her Sir go to his toy box. He pulled out a wooden paddle about 15 inches long and about 1 inch thick, and 3 inches wide. It looked like it would hurt a lot.

"Now Pet. When I tell you to keep your eyes lowered I mean it. Whenever we are alone and playing you are not to look in my eyes unless I tell you to. Do you understand that?"

"Yes Sir."

"Did you do that Pet?"

"No Sir."

"When you disobey a direct command you must be 'reminded' of your place. Do you understand that?"

"Yes Sir," she sniffed. She was getting scared.

"Now since this is your first time I am going to remind you five times with this paddle. When we have sensual or corporal punishment Pet you may use safe words like yellow or red to slow down or stop the action. But with 'reminders' there will be no safe words and I will administer the blows at my own discretion. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir,"

"Now we will begin with you counting off the reminders. You will say the number and say 'Thank You Sir' after. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir,"

"Begin when you are ready."

Eva took a deep breath, praying that this would not be like it used to be with her ex husband. "One."

Sir Dan smacked her hard across her bottom.

"Ow," she cried. "Thank You Sir. Two."

The first smack was still hurting when Sir Dan smacked her again just as hard. It stung again and Eva again yelled out, "Ow. Thank You Sir." She could not take another so quickly so she paused for a moment. "Three," she said.

He hit her again a little harder. This time it hurt more than ever and she scooted her butt forward to try and escape the blows. "Aieeee." That one took her breath away. "Thank You Sir."

Pausing again she continued and took another deep breath. "Four," steadying herself for the next hit she bit her lip.

He hit her a forth time and if her wrists had not held her up she knew she would have gone down with the blow. As she cried out she lost her balance on her knees. "Aggghhhh," she screamed as the tears finally came. Sobbing she continued, "Thank You Sir." The sobs shook her as she cried. "Well," she thought to herself, "It is almost over." She choked back another sob as she realized that the blows had hurt terribly, but she also knew that they were bearable and he had not done any of it out of violence. She even had to admit to herself that if she had not received the 'reminder' she would not have learned, and she was certain that she would not forget to lower her eyes again. Gathering up her courage she said, "Five."

Sir Dan let loose one last blow that was strong enough to knock her off her knees. "Aiiiiiieeee," she screamed. She was crying hard as she added, "Thank You Sir." When she finished she let herself go and sobbed uncontrollably as she just hung by her wrists.

Sir Dan was rubbing her bottom and telling her what a good girl she was. He said he was sorry he had to administer the reminder. He checked to make sure her hands were not turning blue as he let each of her cuffs loose. Afterwards he sat down next to her on the bench and gathered her in his arms. She cried for a while and he rocked her back and forth until she felt better. He asked her if her hands were asleep and she said no. He wrapped his arms around her then and gave her a long slow kiss. She submitted to his kiss snuggling up to him, yet in her mind she tucked away the thought that she would never forget this reminder.