Escapades of Eva Ch. 12

Story Info
He wanted her to love it.
1.4k words
4.46
23.7k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her over and over. She was overwhelmed with his tenderness. She could not believe that she just took that harsh spanking and was already ready to have her handsome Sir fuck her. As he kissed her again, she lowered her hands and put one on his cock. She was delighted to find that he was hard for her again. Grabbing her hand he leaned back from her. "Do not play with Sir's cock without permission young lady," he snapped at her.

Feeling dejected she hung her head and lowered her eyes. "Yes Sir," she murmured.

He quickly put his arm around her and continued, "Are you feeling better my Pet?"

"Yes Sir," she said continuing to keep her eyes lowered. Hesitantly, she asked, "Please Sir, will you please let me be your slut now?"

"Yes Pet, you are My slut, and only My slut. Do you want your Dominant to fuck you now?"

"Yes please Sir."

"First Pet lets get you back into your cuffs." Eva reached her arms back above her head for him to cuff her. "Now Pet you will need to tell me if your hands fall asleep or if the color changes in them. Your hands could be injured if you don't. So, make sure you tell me so I don't have to 'remind' you ok?"

"Yes Sir," she answered as her arms were stretched above her head again. She had to admit that this type of bondage turned her on. She was stretched with her hands high above. She was wet already as Sir fastened the chain that held her securely. She noticed that she was feeling a bit lightheaded and sort of dizzy. When she mentioned it to Sir he laughed and told her not to worry. He said that she was feeling some sub space and that it was natural that she would feel a little high. And he wanted her to tell him whenever it happened so he would know to watch her carefully.

He hopped up on the bench with her as he grabbed her tits. She was completely open and vulnerable to him as she hung from her cuffs. He lowered his head as he took one of her voluptuous titties in his mouth and sucked and nibbled on her nipples. While he sucked on her he put his hands between her legs and spread her knees as far as he could. Then he grabbed his rope and tied each leg to the side of the bench.

She was spread wide and was unable to move at all. She was completely vulnerable and open to his every whim. Reaching over to his toy box he grabbed the dildos and the lubricant. He reached between her legs and slid his hand up into her cunt. She moaned. He could feel how wet she was already. He finger fucked her until she began to squirm and moan. Lubricating a dildo he ordered her to look into his eyes. "Now whore whose bitch are you?"

"I am your bitch Sir," she replied as she moaned and cooed. Her eyes were beginning to glaze over and as she gazed at him she begged, "Please make me your bitch Sir."

"Look at me whore. He looked directly into her eyes as he placed the huge dildo at the opening of her cunt. "You are my bitch you silly cunt. You are my slut. You are my cock-sucking whore. You are MINE to do with as I please aren't you bitch?"

"Yes Sir," she said as he slid the dildo all the way up into her cunt. She sucked in her breath, "Oh Sir. Yessssss...fuck me please Sir."

"I am fucking you silly sub," he said as he began to fuck her hard in her pussy. He jammed it in and out with one hand as he held her by the top of her hair. He got his face closer to hers and said, "You want me to fuck you whore? I am going to fuck you until you can't stand up." She gasped.

He fucked her harder and harder while he maintained eye contact with her. She saw the pure animal lust in his eyes. With one last shove he imbedded the dildo all the way in her cunt. "Make sure you hold it there Pet." Eva squeezed her cunt tight trying to hold the dildo that was making her crazy between her legs. And then he got behind her with the other dildo. He laid it down on the bench where she could see it. He got up on the bench behind her and lubed her asshole with his fingers. She loved having him in her cunt and her ass at the same time.

"Oh yes Sir, please fuck me there."

"Fuck you where bitch? You have to tell me."

"In my ass Sir. Please fuck me in my ass." With that he finger fucked her asshole until he had it well lubed. Then she heard the sound of a comdom being used and he put some of the lube on his cock and got up close behind her. She knew what was coming and she began to tremble with anticipation. She felt his cock pressing at her asshole. He pushed and pushed gently as it began to enter her. He started the slow motion of pushing forward a little and pulling almost all the way out. Then he would push forward again until he had his cock implanted all the way in her asshole. He began to fuck her ass slow at first. Then as he knew she was accustomed to it her began to fuck hard and deep. He fucked up into her asshole hard as he grabbed her tight around the waist. Then he banged his hard cock into her like a mad man. Eva was moaning and crying for him to fuck her harder. He shoved it in and out faster and faster. Harder and harder he fucked.

Finally, when she could not stand it anymore her asshole started to tense and he knew she wanted release. "Sir please let me cum. Please Sir I don't think I can hold it. I need your cock in me. Please let me cum while you fuck me Sir."

"Cum bitch," he ordered, and he shoved his cock into her ass hard again and again.

He fucked fast and hard until he could feel her cumming and heard her groans. "Yes, yes, yes," she cried. "Fuck me Sir, fuck me." He rammed his hard meat all the way into her and held it. He could feel her hot cum running down his balls as he held her around the waist keeping his hard cock buried deep inside her.

She collapsed as she hung from the chain. Sir Dan pulled his cock out and inserted the second dildo into her asshole. While she hung there with dildos in her ass and cunt he went around to the side of her. He took a dildo in each hand and started to pummel her from both sides. He fucked her cunt and he fucked her asshole at the same time. He fucked her hard, pounding her with the dual latex cocks as he jammed them in and out of her holes. She moaned and squealed over and over. He fucked hard and long until he felt she was ready again. "Cum NOW cunt," he growled as he continued to fuck. He jammed her ass and her cunt over and over, never stopping even though she was having an orgasm. As he fucked he ordered "Cum again," right on the heels of her last orgasm. She started to jerk and spasm as she came again. Still ramming her in front and back again he commanded, "Cum again three times in a row Pet...NOW." She came again over and over. She could not stop and he fucked her until her orgasms stopped. Finally, he shoved both dildos into her and pushed her knee pillow under her to keep them from sliding out.

Sir Dan stepped away from the bench and walked around in front of Eva. She was hanging once again from her wrists as she had collapsed with the last orgasm. She was trying to catch her breath. As she hung from his bonds and breathed heavily she kept her eyes lowered. He loved how she looked all relaxed and soft as her hair hung around her face, and she moved her groin slowly against the dildos. He was impressed with her loveliness as she hung there... his captive...his submissive... his to do with as he wished. He knew she loved it all as much as he did, and he wanted her to love it for a long time.