Escapades of Eva Ch. 15

Story Info
He kissed her tears.
1.4k words
4.24
22.6k
2

Part 15 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Eva arrived she was very surprised. The Dark Angel dungeon was absolutely beautiful. The entire club was painted black and had very sparse and chic furnishings. There was candlelight and subdued lighting everywhere except in the kitchen. In the front room was a lobby where many people dressed in slut clothing. The men were dressed in black and occasionally some leather.

Everyone spoke in a subdued tone and she noticed that all the subs were doing different things. Some were moving around the room on their own, and some were fetching drinks and food for certain Doms or Dommes. Others were kneeling on the floor by their masters. Eva decided that kneeling like that was the most beautiful submissive behavior she ever saw.

After Sir Dan paid the admission at the door and turned the food and drink over to another sub he turned to Eva. He took her jacket and handed it to a sub near the coatroom. Then he turned and fastened her leash to the collar around her neck. She automatically lowered her eyes and the feelings of being on display for others like this were already making her wet.

He led her into the adjoining room. She was even more surprised to see all manner of furniture that looked like it came right out of a torture chamber. She knew that the décor was mostly for looks, but the idea that she could be bound and sweetly tortured by her Sir in front of others made her feel a little light headed. She wondered how she would feel if Sir Dan actually did it. She also had a feeling that she was going to find out. And then her Dom gave her a grand tour of the 'torture chambers'.

After a while Sir Dan led her to a small group of couples. He introduced her to the Doms and she was careful to keep her eyes lowered and spoke only when spoken to as he had instructed her. She noticed that some of the subs spoke freely to the Doms as well as the other subs. Then she remembered that she was in training mode and decided that the other subs had already gone past their training. She thought the best thing for her was to keep her mouth shut and watch and listen. So, she stood quietly just behind her Sir.

Eva watched closely as they wandered around the club. She was surprised to see a number of Dommes there with their male subs. Some of them had female subs as well. There were probably a dozen. There were also a lot of big women there. And she was delighted to see that they had all dressed as sluts too. Everyone was so nice and welcoming and they all seemed to know Sir Dan. He chatted about things in the lifestyle and he was very nice about answering her questions.

At 7:30 pm they all went into the main dungeon to have supper and socialize. There were about three other new people there besides Eva and she noticed that they wore collars and leashes as well. One was a sweet heavyset black girl, another who was a very nice transgender girl, and a petite black haired white woman who looked to be older than her Dom. At 8:30 the rules of the dungeon were explained and the scenes began.

They went in to observe in the main dungeon first. Through the door of one room she was able to see four scenes altogether. Sir Dan found a good spot and motioned for her to kneel in front of him while they watched. The first scene was with a middle-aged couple. The Domme was about 5'11', at least 400 – 500 lbs and had long blonde hair. Her submissive was a balding man her height with a beard. He looked to be about 190 – 200 lbs., with dark hair. The woman led the sub by his leash and they went up some stairs and into a huge cage that was built into the wall. There was a black leather covered bed and a couple of chairs.

As he got naked She took out her collection of floggers, a whip and a rubber tipped crop. He lay on his tummy while she rubbed him down with some kind of lotion. Then she took one of the floggers and gently rubbed it all over his legs, butt and back. Then she began a rhythmic motion of slapping him with it. As she slapped she got faster and harder. He was enjoying it very much. He was moaning and sighing. She did the same with all the floggers and the whip. She would start out easy and build up the speed and intensity of the slapping leather on his skin. He only cried out a couple of times and when he called out "Yellow," and she slowed down each time. Sir Dan told Eva later that 'yellow' was a word to signify that the Dom should slow down because he was hitting her harder than she could take, and if the word 'red' was used it meant someone was in trouble and the Dom should stop all play. When the Domme finished with an instrument she would rub the red welts on her sub's butt and back all over with her hands. When they were finished and he stood up he had a really nice hard cock. Eva was sure they would have fun in their room when they left.

The second scene was also with a middle-aged couple, with a Dom and his slave. She was about 5'2", with long brunette hair and Eva thought she must have weighed about 150 lbs. She was dressed in a long black dress in the style of the Renaissance. It was laced up in front and back with red ribbons. He was about 5'9", had sexy gray hair and beard, like Sir Dan, and was dressed in black leather pants and vest with a purple shirt with mutton sleeves.

She sat on the floor at his feet until time for the scene. When it was time he had her lay out his tools. Then he put a blindfold on her. He had her bend over a black leather covered sawhorse bench that had metal rings on all corners of the square wooden base. He tied each of her hands to a metal ring. She was bent over with her head down and her feet a few inches off the floor. She couldn't even hold her self in place with her feet. She was completely vulnerable as she hung with her feet suspended in the air. He then pulled her long dress up over her bare butt. He started slapping her ass with his hands. Eva could feel new wetness in her cunt as she watched and thought of Sir Dan doing that with her. The Dom slapped her real hard a few times then he would rub her where he had hit. Now and then he would rub her bright red ass in such a way as to run his hand quickly up between her legs and then over her ass cheeks. It reminded Eva of the way her Sir would rub between her legs with the side of his hand. She wiggled a little where she was sitting so she could feel the slickness beginning between her legs.

When her Dom had his sub's bottom nice and red he put on a rabbit fur glove and rubbed it all over her ass. Then he got a flogger and started on her. Again, it was slow at first then would build in speed and intensity. He used several long floggers and a short one about 6 inches long in between the others. Between floggers he would rub her ass with the glove or his bare hand. He stopped often to ask her if she was okay because she was whimpering and crying softly. Eva was impressed with how he kept contact with her body at all times when he wasn't actually flogging. When he was through he guided her, still blindfolded to a chair and stood next to her and held her in his arms for a very long time. She was trembling and kept rubbing her face against his belly. It was very tender and loving. Eva wanted to be in her place.

Sir Dan told her that the petting was known as aftercare. When he spoke to her he lifted her face up to his and saw that there were tears running down her face. Then to her amazement he stopped right there and kissed all of her tears away.