Escapades of Eva Ch. 17

Story Info
Oh god, thank you, Sir.
1.8k words
4.46
26.6k
1
0

Part 17 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the last scene ended Sir Dan pulled on her leash indicating for Eva to stand up. He moved her away from several new scenes that were about to begin. He positioned her in a spot where he could lean up against a table while they observed the activities. When they were in place he told her to face him. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out two rubber bands. He parted Eva's hair down the middle in the back and used each rubber band to make a pigtail on each side of her head. Then he pulled out two black ribbons and tied a bow on each pigtail. She looked like a lovely grown up version of a young girl. "Young lady," he said, "are you going to be a good little girl for your me tonight?"

Eva was grinning widely as she carefully kept her eyes lowered. "Yes Sir I will be a good girl."

"Good. Now come here."

Sir Dan then unzipped Eva's dress in the back and pulled it down until it trapped her arms against her sides, leaving her breasts and upper torso completely exposed. He took a long brown leather cord and tied her hands together in front of her tummy and then wrapped it around and tied it in the back, and once again around to the front. In that position she was unable to use her arms. Then he pulled her skirt up to her waist exposing the bright red hair on her pussy. Her entire dress was around her middle and her nudity was on display for the entire dungeon. Eva shuddered with the delicious feeling of humiliation with her Dom. Although, she wasn't sure why they called it humiliation when it felt so good.

He grabbed her leash and led her around the dungeon. He would stop now and then to speak to his Dom friends and when he did he would pull her around in front of him facing the Dom he talked with. While they would have a conversation Sir Dan would reach around in front of her and play with her pussy. He would pull it open absentmindedly exposing her clit while he played with it. She was biting her lip trying not to make a sound and she continued to keep her eyes down, but inside she was praying that Sir would let her cum. Finally, as they stopped to speak to one of his friends she could stand no more. As he fingered her clit she stiffened up and quietly begged, "Please please Sir may I cum?"

"No. Not yet." And he continued to rub her clit. Occasionally he would reach farther around her and stick a finger up in her cunt. She tried everything she could think of to get her mind off her need to cum, but nothing was working. Softly, he would ask, "Do you like that Pet?" he spoke just loud enough for the men around him to hear.

"Yes Sir," she whimpered. "Please let me cum Sir. I beg you."

Finally after the third time he had refused her he said, "Cum slut." Eva almost doubled over as her orgasm shook her and it dribbled visibly down her leg. She turned her head to the side in absolute humiliation and the feeling when she did caused her to make one last shudder in her cunt. "Oh thank you Sir."

"You are welcome Pet."

At one point Sir Dan paused at the back table to watch the next scene. While they waited he commanded her to sit in a kneeling position and rest back on her heels with her knees spread apart. He was carrying a long slim riding crop. He pulled a condom from his pocket and placed it over the handle of the riding crop. Fastening it securely he positioned the crop in her hand and ordered her out loud to masturbate with the handle. She blushed hotly and loved it as she placed the crop handle at her clit. She saw that other Doms and subs were watching what they were doing. She loved the feeling this humiliating and very personal act gave her. She closed her eyes and began to rub her clit. A few moments later without looking into his eyes she turned her head to Sir Dan who was standing where everyone around could see her. "Sir, may I please cum?"

"Yes pet, you may cum. In fact right now I want you to cum as many times as you can while we are waiting for the next scene." Eva began to rub her clit furiously. She had one climax after another. She was whimpering and gasping for air, but she could not stop her self from cumming over and over. Finally when the scene was ready to start he stopped Eva and pulled her to her feet. He held her and cuddled with her while they watched the scene in progress.

He took her to the lobby. He told her to fetch them both a drink and join him. When she returned he talked to friends while they drank. At his command, she once again knelt next to him with her pussy and titties still completely exposed and the cord tied around her waist. That had been a trick for her, as she had to bring the drinks one at a time while her hands were tied. And, she had to let Sir Dan feed the drink to her since she was unable to raise her arms.

When they were finished with their drinks he sat down on a huge lounge chair to talk to someone. For about an hour when he was not talking to her directly he made her sit there with the crop in her mouth like a dog holding a bone. Once in a while he would put the crop in her hand with the handle down and tell her to masturbate herself with it. She had been so hot all night that she was very grateful for the masturbation and the orgasms. She felt like she would cum all night if this continued.

When they would stand, he would lean against the wall holding her in front of him. He would pause here and there to play with her pussy or her ass. He would have her face forward for a while with her pussy showing as he reached around and fingered it. Then he would turn her around to face him and play with her exposed ass cheeks. And like a good girl she kept her eyes down at all times unless he addressed her. Then she looked only at him when he talked. He was very loving and cuddly with her and she loved it.

Finally, when the scenes were all finished Sir Dan retrieved a small bag from the coatroom and took Eva's leash. He led her to a table in the middle of the room. Everyone gathered around in expectation of another scene. He picked her up and put her on the table telling her to lie down on her back and spread her legs wide. He fastened her wrists to some leather straps attached to each corner of the table. Then he took out a small penis shaped latex dildo about three inches long with a strap attached to it. He put a condom on it and inserted the small cock into her mouth like a gag and fastened the strap behind her head.

Then he pulled out one of his dildos and put a condom on it as well. He motioned to a couple of his friends and asked them to each hold one of her legs open. He said he wanted her spread wide and unable to move. Having these strangers holding her wide open added to her feelings of humiliation and she loved it. As they held her legs open Sir put a latex glove on his hand and began to rub her clit. He rubbed her with his finger and then with the side of his hand. Eva was moaning and wiggling around as best as she could with her legs spread wide, and her legs held down tight.

As he rubbed her clit he could see the moisture gathering on the inside of her pussy. He rubbed her clit for a few moments with the head of the dildo, making her moan and whimper loudly around the cock gagging her mouth. Finally he slowly pushed the big cock all the way into her cunt. He began to fuck her slowly. Then he picked up the speed and the intensity. Soon, he was fucking her hard and fast. She was moaning and trying to buck against each thrust of his cock. However, his friends were holding her tight and still. She had no choice but to let him fuck her as he wished.

At last, he shoved the cock all the way into her cunt and left it. Then he took a small jar of lubrication out of his bag and took a big scoop of it with his finger. He inserted his finger quickly into her asshole. The sudden movement made her cry out around the gag in her mouth. He fucked her ass for a few moments and then he slowed down to insert another finger. Her worked her asshole hard and fast as he fucked her. Then to her amazement he stuck a third finger into her ass, stretching her more than he had ever stretched her.

Quickly, he started fucking her again. He pounded her hard. She was moaning and thrashing her head around wildly. Then with one hand he grabbed the dildo and fucked her cunt and her ass at the same time. He fucked her faster and faster. She was barely aware that there were other men holding her legs and staring into her cunt. She moaned and simpered and tossed her pigtailed head from side to side. One of the men reached out a hand and began to pinch her nipples as Sir Dan fucked her harder and harder. He drove his fingers in and out of her asshole like a madman as he jammed her cunt with the dildo. Fucking hard and fast he pummeled her over and over. She tried to say something with the gag in her mouth. He looked at her to make sure she was all right banging her ass and her cunt all the while. He saw the glazed look on her face and growled, "CUM NOW BITCH."

Eva came and came and came, moaning and jerking in ecstasy as her orgasm rolled on and on. The other man took his free hand and pulled the gag out of her mouth as she did. Everyone in the room could hear her moaning and squealing. Finally, with a loud gasp she shouted out "Oh god thank you Sir." And then as she came all over the dildo and the spasms shook her from head to toe she suddenly let go and quietly passed out.